It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Steven Greer on C2C this Sunday - letter to Art Bell

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
So Dr. Steven Greer has an interview coming up with Art Bell on C2C this Sunday night:

www.disclosureproject.org

I have already sent off the following to Art Bell and George Noory:

-----
Dr. Steven Greer pissing off large chunks of the internet

Hello Art,

I am writing to you because I see you have an interview with Dr. Steven Greer coming up soon.

In August of last year, Dr. Greer was claiming that his strategic network of politicians, world leaders, rock stars, celebrities and other "friends in high places" would be more than capable of disclosing new energy technologies to the public.

However, now, with the Orion Project, Dr. Greer is reaching out to the public and requesting that the public fund his efforts with AERO.

This worries me greatly and I foresee his efforts failing because Dr. Greer has a bad habit of routinely pissing off large chunks of the internet.

Dr. Greer has been claiming for years that he and CSETI have had all these amazing contact experiences - and yet, he doesn't have one single video clip or photograph of these events available online for the public to see! In the nearly seven years since the May 2001 press conference, he has not released a single shred of evidence to the internet!

In his book "Hidden Truth Forbidden Knowledge", he claimed that he could levitate cars with his mind - amongst many other spectacular and unbelievable claims. Which dealt his credibility a severe blow to say the least.

And most recently, he had an interview lined up with AboveTopSecret.com (ATS), which is widely considered to be the internet's #1 conspiracy-theory and UFO community, with now over a million unique visitors per month. However, he was directly challenged by ATS members to share evidence - and so he cancelled the interview! Needless to say, many there now consider him to be a coward and fraud.

It is communities like the ATS membership who have been following Dr. Greer's work the most closely since May 2001 - so why on earth would he want to piss off the very people who could potentially be his most useful and influential supporters?? Why does he insist on pissing off large chunks of the internet, when the internet should rightfully be his greatest ally in the battle for disclosure?

Again, I fear that Dr. Greer's efforts will fail unless he addresses these *severe* credibility issues. The public simply will not get behind him and flood him with the donations he so desperately needs, when he has not provided a shred of evidence and has damaged his credibility so badly.

Since he refused to come to ATS and deal with these issues with an ATS Mix interview, I am wondering if you would be willing to take up some of these issues with him? I understand that this is somewhat harsh, but I really feel that he will not have the major grassroots support that he needs unless he deals with these issues.

Thank you for your time and thanks in advance for anything you can do to help.
-----

Feel free to back me up here folks

Art Bell = [email protected]
George Noory = [email protected]

[edit on 28-3-2008 by MrdDstrbr]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Wow! MrdDstrbr, for the first time ever, I am going to award you a star!

I can't believe I read that harsh language of your's directed AGAINST Leader Greer!

Don't get too excited about the scheduled interview. Leader Greer still has plenty of time to cancel it if he thinks that he won't be able to answer the tough questions.

EDIT: If only millerman was here, so he could read how you might be seeing the truth...

[edit on 28-3-2008 by tezzajw]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Hiyah MrdDstrbr,

AWESOME post, and EXACTLY what I felt when I got the Disclosure Group gratuitous e-mail saying he was going to be on Coast to Coast...hope you don't mind but I took the liberty of copying and pasting some of your e-mail and I am sending this to the e-mail addy's you posted:

Hello Art and George,

I am writing to you because I see you have an interview with Dr. Steven Greer coming up soon.

I see Dr. Greer has started the Orion Project and he is reaching out to the public and requesting that the public fund his efforts with AERO.

I was one of Dr. Greer's wholehearted supporters when I first discovered the whole Disclosure Project, I donated money to his cause, the whole works, he was my hero until he began making claims he wouldn't back up, until, he HIMSELF wouldn't DISCLOSE!

Dr. Greer has been claiming for years that he and CSETI have had all these amazing contact experiences - and yet, he doesn't have one single video clip or photograph of these events available online for the public to see! In the nearly seven years since the May 2001 press conference, he has not released a single shred of evidence to the internet!

I am part of the ATS (AboveTopSecret.Com) community that Dr. Greer cancelled his interview with, and we would have been some of his LARGEST supporters yet he cancels his interview with one of the largest UFO-believer base here on the Internet???

Since he refused to come to ATS and deal with these issues with an ATS Mix interview, I am wondering if you would be willing to take up some of these issues with him? I understand that this is somewhat harsh, but I really feel that he will not have the major grassroots support that he needs unless he deals with these issues.

Thank you for your time and thanks in advance for anything you can do to help, and please address these issues with Dr. Greer when he comes onto your radio show to SHAMELESSLY plug his next MONEY-DRIVEN VENTURE.

Sincerely,

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Now this is cool! I will add an email to the inboxes mentioned but I won't use any ATS specific references in the messages. I will try and reflect some of the great questions posted in the other threads. Starred and flagged.

Speak'

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Count me in! I'll also write a letter that states the same facts. I would also urge any Americans to ring up on Sunday night. Flood the lines and hopefully in the 4th hour, some of you can ask him directly if George doesn't.

Remember, even though George is a nice guy, he is also a "yes man" and sugar coats things by agreeing to 99% of what any Guest claims. Remember, he wants them to come back again so it's difficult to get hard-nosed questions out of Georges mouth.

RING UP PEOPLE - And mention your from ATS so the rest of us can identify the call and give you many large pats on the back here at the forum afterwards!

Perhaps ATS could offer bonus points for the member who asks Greer the hard question! Perhaps ATS Mix could post a list of recommend questions here in the thread before Sunday?

Who want's to contact management about it?

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Hiyah InfraRedMan,

I am sure we will not be able to get in to call, but I for one will try. As for asking the management of this site to get involved, they have nothing to prove in my opinion, Dr. Greer and others like him, stand or fall on their own merit, without any intervention. Just the fact that he "wussed" out on his interview on ATS is enough for me, along with all the other stuff he claims, but won't produce, yet he's still begging for the all-mighty dollar, enough said lol. Like my old grandpappy used to say, the PROOF is in the pudding by GAWD!

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Check HERE for questions that have already been posted to Leader Greer from the ATS Mix forum. As we all know, he took the coward's way out of facing up to the criticism and cancelled the interview.

Please Coast to Coast, don't let Leader Greer off lightly. Ask him every possible annoying question.

ATS members, jam the phones and ONLY ask him the hard questions. We can listen to his soft-sell crap during the interview. Don't let Leader Greer squirm his way out of answering the hard questions. A guest should only deserve respect, if they earn it. Leader Greer has only earnt disdain at his wild, BS claims. Nail him to the wall.

I'm in Australia, so I can't call and wait on a phone line at international rates!

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Yeah... I'm in too.

Email on the way.... hope the OP dont mind if I too plagerise.....
Couldn't have put it better.

Cheers

Mungo

Edit to say.. sent to both.

[edit on 28/3/2008 by mungodave]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

You can always try a fast blast - but I think that requires membership?

I can't see why ATS Mix wouldn't want to outline some of the questions here that they were going to pose to him in the interview. Infact, I can't see what the guys wouldn't want to ring in themselves. It's often done

Sure there may be not much to gain, but there's also little to loose!

Cheers, IRM

[edit on 28/3/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
EDIT: If only millerman was here, so he could read how you might be seeing the truth...

Oh, I'm sure millerman is still here with us in spirit

As I've said in other threads, I'm still trying to give Greer the benefit of the doubt, as I do think there's some positive evidence for him (see the link in my sig). Also I'm anxious to check out his "CSETI Contact" DVD to see if there's anything good there.

But I figured, a flood of angry emails to Art Bell well-timed for Greer's upcoming interview wouldn't hurt at all either!

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by LateApexer313

AWESOME post, and EXACTLY what I felt when I got the Disclosure Group gratuitous e-mail saying he was going to be on Coast to Coast...hope you don't mind but I took the liberty of copying and pasting some of your e-mail and I am sending this to the e-mail addy's you posted:

Thanks very much for joining me in this
, and no I don't mind at all if people use parts of my letter. Although I think this will work better if they receive many unique emails with the same theme as opposed to many different copies of the same one

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr

Originally posted by tezzajw

As I've said in other threads, I'm still trying to give Greer the benefit of the doubt, as I do think there's some positive evidence for him (see the link in my sig). Also I'm anxious to check out his "CSETI Contact" DVD to see if there's anything good there.

But I figured, a flood of angry emails to Art Bell well-timed for Greer's upcoming interview wouldn't hurt at all either!

MrdDstrbr, I like your letter a lot and I share your frustrations about Greer, but calling Dr.Greer a "coward" is not necessarily "giving him the benefit of the doubt. It makes your letter/email appear immature in you approach and may likely get your letter thrown to the bottom of the heap. This is because the best way to really put somebody to the test is to be simply take the emotions out of it and ask them to provide proof.

A flood of angry emails may to Art Bell probably won't do much either, although I hope it would. He gets thousands every show. why should he pay attention to ours? He has over 3 million+ listeners on avg.

I agree with you vehemently that Dr.Greer should provide at least ONE video clip or photo backing his claims after all this time. Great post. You make some good points and its time for Greer to really come clean here.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by VisionQuest
A flood of angry emails may to Art Bell probably won't do much either, although I hope it would. He gets thousands every show. why should he pay attention to ours? He has over 3 million+ listeners on avg.

Well that seems like kind of a defeatist attitude. "He gets thousands of emails so ours won't make a difference".

We at ATS are some of the most intelligent, articulate and well-researched writers on the net, it's our job and duty to make a difference with our writing!

Come on, do your part and send in an email of your own. Let's keep this going strong until Sunday night folks!

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr

Originally posted by VisionQuest

Well that seems like kind of a defeatist attitude. "He gets thousands of emails so ours won't make a difference".

We at ATS are some of the most intelligent, articulate and well-researched writers on the net, it's our job and duty to make a difference with our writing!

Come on, do your part and send in an email of your own. Let's keep this going strong until Sunday night folks!

You are misquoting me. I am implying that if want to REALLY make a difference, flood Art Bell's email with thousands of well thought out and well-worded letters, instead of angry one's. Challenge Dr. Greer in a way that is more applicable to the show, rather than just projecting your anger. I will be listening to Sunday's show hoping you get a response.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by VisionQuest

You have a good point VisionQuest.

And if you reread my letter, my tone is more like "I am seriously worried for Dr. Greer's efforts - because he has pissed off a large chunk of the internet and blown his credibility".

I agree that simply venting anger and rage at Dr. Greer to Art Bell isn't going to help. Showing that Dr. Greer needs to restore the public's trust in him, WILL help

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
You know, I always wanted to work with Greer. I still think the Disclosure Project Method is the best grassroots way of getting something done. Congressional Hearings with expert testimony and their supporting documentation. Why not? Publicize the hell out of it and make the masses think on it for a while. Let the government think for a while. But Steven Greer needs to step aside and let someone else handle this. Someone with more credibility. There's nothing wrong with getting a grassroots effort going on this issue, but we don't have to BS each other to do it. Fiction is not above truth because the ends don't always justify the means.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Greer is full of it and I hate false hope o yea star 4 u

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I'd really like to see people post the letters they're sending out in the thread as well, as it helps to inspire other members and give them more ideas to work from

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Letter sent! I also doubled up and sent one to George's mySpace though I doubt he'll read it in time.

OMG! BLURGH!

Did the ATS Webmaster just change a stylesheet here? It looks awful!
I'm getting a headache

Is anyone else using Firefox and seeing the pages in a light gray color with black text?

Can someone (a Mod) U2U me?

[edit on 28/3/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Wow! Nice work MrdDstbr! I'm looking forward to a possible reply! Keep us posted.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join