It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephenville Symbols - Full David Caron Video Leaked!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
agreed with the above, but there are some serious limitations to being able to accomplish this with lasers. It can be done, but not by just anyone.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Look at the Easter Island writing on the previous page. Take note of the last one posted. It is zoomed in, and it looks like a snake. Now scroll down and look at the still frames. Go down ten rows and over three. They look the same

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by nsaeyes

I agree.....to a point.

For example, I certainly couldnt do it......unless im told how to....or someone is helping me do it.

In reality, just anyone could do it if they really wanted to

However, with that said. Who knows. Im open to ALL possibilities

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
greeneyedleo, sorry mate - it is possible, youre right, but then, these witnesses would have some explaining to do & *for now* im prepared to take the witnesses accounts as being credible.

interesting that it seems that if the seperate symbol images are overlayed upon one another (as shown on another forum just now) it could be considered that there is some kind of continuation in the stroke or lines of the symbols as if it were in fact they all are just one large "squiggle" - not that this proves or disproves any ufo or kid in the field......

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AnnunakiX

Thats some amazing footage!And are thoughs jets flying over head that I hear in the begging?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
If you look at the whole video its pretty obvious after you see how fast and steady the zooming action is at around 3:25 and 7:30 to point out just two even though the object is supposed far away high up in the sky that he is actually filming a simple animated object maybe from / on a large tv-screen. Theres also interesting couple seconds at around 7:45-7:50 where you can actually see the slideshow effect to disappear for a second or two from the streaking "ufo".

The audio track has been obviously edited on to the film at a different time as the whole film has been most likely been taken inside or at someones house from their tv-monitor. I dont know what the bowl shape is as its so out of focus theres no way to make it out. It could be anything, but its pretty obvious the bowl and the mystical thread flying around the "sky" are two different clips edited together.

Just my two cents.

[edit on 4/3/08 by Gonjo]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

you could do this if someone told you how.....however, a laser big enough(projection power) to do this cost in the mid six figures...so that alone eliminates a large portion of people.

Second, you will need a pretty large generator, larger than your HomeDepot model....something more akin to the one that you would find on a construction site...this eliminates more people...

The military could do this, scientists from a major university could probably do this..although I don't understand why they would....

somebody doing this as a hoax using lasers has to go through some difficult hurdles to get the job done...I don't know. If it's man made, I tend to lean more toward the military.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Gonjo

now that's an interesting idea....the t.v. screen issue. One question I do have is...Is there more video of this issue filmed by other residents of the Stephensville area....I've seen this video before, but I don't know if it was from the same guy as the one in this thread...if we have mulitple videos from different people....then maybe we need to look to another explanation.....but, the t.v. screen idea is interesting.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
If anyone wants to know how to shoot lasers into the sky to be viewable on the ground, the UFO Hunters have figured it out again.

Seriously though, if you shoot lasers into the sky, it must reflect off of a surface to be viewable. There is another technology that has been publicised recently that ionizes the air to create a flash of light. Gotta look it up for you.

[edit]
www.abovetopsecret.com...
AIST - 3D Images in the Air

Filmed by our own MissD

[edit on 4-3-2008 by AnnunakiX]

[edit on 4-3-2008 by AnnunakiX]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
as i read the thread and saw the video. i couldent help but be struck by another possibility that i think shouldent be overlooked. and that of course is project blue beam. here is a small blurb from the tin wikki about bluebeam .

"This display in the sky will consist of laser projections of multiple holographic images to be visible by every part of the planet. Each area will receive different images according to the predominating regional religious faith. Not a single area will be excluded. This will allegedly be done with computer animation and sound effects appearing to come from the depths of space. Computers will coordinate the satellites and software will run the audio and visual show-and-tell."---tinwiki.org...

now with the blue beam tech and the possibility of a staged or false flag style alien disclosure or invasion as a possibility i cant help but think this may be part of a ongoing test of the technology and techniques that may be used for this reason. im not saying that this is for sure what is indeed happening but its a possibility that i think should be considered.

here is a ongoing thread about another possible set of tests also in a rural area of blue beam tech posted by musslewhite.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a good point about the need to have an object to reflect off of...that's why you have the smoke machines in the night club with the lasers.....so....let's ask this question.....

What was the weather conditions on the night of the filming? was it cloudy? Was it clear? What was the actual date of the filming? should be pretty easy to look up.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by The_G_Man

Yeah, I think that is [suppose] to be a jet. However, I hear jets every day and it just doesnt sound right to me. But I cant explain why it doesnt. LOL Im trying to go thru my videos and find a jet that is flying over me - just to compare. May mean nothing.

Okay. Here is one video (that I have uploaded) of a jet flying over. The sound tends to linger for awhile. Im not sure if there are factors for that (weather, etc).

But the one in the witness' video the jet doesnt seem to have any lingering sound.

Can any jet experts comment in this?

s80.photobucket.com...

[edit on 4-3-2008 by greeneyedleo]

[edit on 4-3-2008 by greeneyedleo]

link   

Originally posted by GonjoThe audio track has been obviously edited on to the film at a different time as the whole film has been most likely been taken inside or at someones house from their tv-monitor. I dont know what the bowl shape is as its so out of focus theres no way to make it out. It could be anything, but its pretty obvious the bowl and the mystical thread flying around the "sky" are two different clips edited together.

Just my two cents.

[edit on 4/3/08 by Gonjo]

you seem so convinced with what youre saying - the audio track has been obviously edited on to the film afterwards? how is it so obvious to you? pls explain.... i'd love to know, i feel im missing something here.

link   
You are all making some great observations. Nsa eyes..to respond to the ancient languages..its difficult just looking at the "laser" like pattern..the two I go with would be Enochian ( actually dreamed up in a vision way back when..and hebrew ..and one shown in freezframe was like the letter shin but you can make up your own mind..I have posted all these at my profile comments I uses as a library so it doesnt get lost in the postings. In Caret we have nearly 4500 posts..looking back for stuuff is hard. But I will post the hebrew/aramaic and link.
en.wikipedia.org...

If true and they are giving a simple message..I would imagine it would be same over and over..much like close encounters..and same pattern..if its diffferent every time the pattern..then we have a problem with song.

link   
I've often wondered if the crop circles and now this luminescent flashing of symbols are someone's way of saying to the Earth, "Mene, mene, tekel, upharsin". But we've lost the language and the dictionary with time so all we can manage in response is some form of "Ooh. Aah." or "That's a damned fake it is..."

[edit on 4/3/08 by Pellevoisin]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I contacted a laser expert to see if they have any opinion on these lights
www.dragonlasers.com...
Here is the email, maybe they will come and tell us if it is possible to create this effect.

Hello,
I am part of a discussion group that debates a wide range of "alternative topics" such as conspiracies, and UFO's, www.abovetopsecret.com...

Recently the news programs and people of Texas have reported strange lights in the sky. A video of these lights is available at www.stephenvillelights.com... . We have been discussing this topic at ATS www.abovetopsecret.com... feel free to stop by and join the conversation.

My question to you as a laser experts is: Is this possibly a laser, if so could the average person recreate this effect.

Thank you for your time

Skip

[edit on 4-3-2008 by starskipper]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by starskipper

perfect...hopefully, this individual will stop by and give us some professional insight....i'm sure it's possible...it's just how easy could the average person do it?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
To me it looks like the writing was on angle. I wish we could get footage from another location so we could see which way the writing (if it can be said to be writing) was directed. Some of the shapes posted in the collection of stills certainly looks like images on an angle.

I am pretty sure the UFO hunters discounted a balloon as the entire balloon would light up when hit by the laser. And that video certainly rules out a reflective non transparent finish due to the changes and angles in play.

Edit: it would be very interesting if my above theory is right on the angle of the writing to work out which place it was meant to be seen best from.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by Shere Khaan]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin
I've often wondered if the crop circles and now this luminescent flashing of symbols are someone's way of saying to the Earth, "Mene, mene, tekel, upharsin". But we've lost the language and the dictionary with time so all we can manage in response is some form of "Ooh. Aah." or "That's a damned fake it is..."

[edit on 4/3/08 by Pellevoisin]

Kudos on that email skip!
If real wonderful..if not..Shortshrift will be made of it for sure..

That is most interesting Pelle ..what is the translation of that.? It has a nice sound..
anyway as long as it doesnt translate to convert or die..I will be quite happy..

I am anxious on the video analysis..Gorg raises some questions..I hope these witnesses are accessible to answer..can zoom in zoom out be controlled remotely? just curious..

[edit on 4-3-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Apart from the convenient sound track, I was worried about the zooms. Something about them tells me they are afterFX. I haven't even figured how to download the video to my drive yet, but maybe someone who has can comment. If these zooms were made at the time of capture the resolution of the Zooming frames would remain constant. If these zooms were performed digitally during a later editing phase, would the zoomed images exhibit a decrease in resolution? In other words, the pixellation of the long shots is enlarged by digital zooming. I guess there will be some algorythmic treatment of the enlarging process which would be identifiable to those who know what to look for. Make any sense?

WG3

[edit on 4-3-2008 by waveguide3]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join