It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephenville Lights are Back Again!!! 12 Feb

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Stephenville Lights are Back Again!!! 12 Feb

www.stephenvillelights.com

Breaking News – Feb. 12, 2008

By ANGELIA JOINER
Stephenville Lights – Reporter

It’s clear. Whatever is hovering over Erath County isn’t leaving. UFO reports are pouring in and two are from original witnesses and there are two new ones coming aboard. This time there are pictures and video -- Constable Leroy Gaiten made sure of it. The following are accounts from Gaiten, Ricky Sorrells, Mac McKinnon, and a source not wishing
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
It appears Angelia Joiner may be reporting on this site. The site has been linked to by the Washington Post.

www.stephenvillelights.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Edited to correct name reporter name.

[edit on 13-2-2008 by AnnunakiX]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Anybody look at any satellite imagery for that month around Dublin and Stephenville? Then again it would just look like a building. Good shape for the ship I guess.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Someone needs to pony up the 75$ and buy the dash tape. Anyone can buy them and they just charge a fee to dub a copy. Where is this video ? I really want to see this one.

Thnx op

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Well it crossed my mind that it would be a 'good idea' from the military's side to get something up, over Stephenville, that is strange but natural... and let people make a big fuzz about it saying 'it is back' or similar.

And then explain the actual nature of the sighting. (flares or similar)

Effectively nullifying the previous TRUE sighting as well as people would assume the 2 were the same thing.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
ha this is hilarious!

it clearly has a sense of humour!,mocking us,or rather certain organisations

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Alphard

Hmm great way of thinking there , If I were in charge of the cover up I would have done exacly like you sugested .. Well for now lets sit and wait if this second sighting will be "explained" with a huge media coverage or not

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Geez I surely did not expect this. I don't quite understand what the flashing shapes of lights are though? Are they a representation of what they say they saw, or is that actual video of the UFO?

I have to say, if this was a government sponsored, they are complete idiots to go back to the same place and try the same stuff. If it is sincerely someone/something not of this earth, yes I agree they are getting a good laugh right now. Looking forward to more info on this second case.

Oldworlddisorder what is this "Dash" tape you are speaking of?

[edit on 13-2-2008 by sputniksteve]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Good, I am glad to see that Mrs. Joiner has found a place to report this!
I have been watching the FAA site for NOTAMS for the Brownwood MOA I am pretty sure that DFW ATC wont like it if the Air force or Navy is operating outside the MOA. It does happen, and the controlling ATC will in very short order notify the airman of his error! Sometimes commenting on the lack control of his aircraft! I have heard it. It is funny.
The military must file a flight plan with the FAA for all flights (except scrambles) even if it is just a point of departure. These are hidden from the public(for good reason) . I hope someone in the area with a good scanner is listening in on
Carswell Base (FWNAS JRB) ATIS 273.575 Ground control 126.4- 254.325 Tower 120.950-269.325
These freqs are as of 2006 I will try to see if I can find updated freqs for the Area. I think a sweeping
Scan of between 300-400MHZ (mil-air freqs) might get interesting if they decide to send up 10 more F16’s.

From Mrs. Joiners report, I enjoy her writing style with the human interest aspect in the forefront. It adds sincerity and credibility to the witnesses. I look forward to seeing more reports from her.

[edit to change MOA from westover1 to Brownwood] ..sorry]

[edit on 13-2-2008 by Zeptepi]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alphard
Well it crossed my mind that it would be a 'good idea' from the military's side to get something up, over Stephenville, that is strange but natural... and let people make a big fuzz about it saying 'it is back' or similar.

And then explain the actual nature of the sighting. (flares or similar)

Effectively nullifying the previous TRUE sighting as well as people would assume the 2 were the same thing.

Nice devious bit of thinking, and just the sort of thing you could really imagine them getting up to

Give that person a cigar... and a star

Good thread... starred and flagged

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
What's around Stephenville?

I mean, as far as military bases and what-not?
Including possible armories and places where weapons might be stored?
Anything nuclear connected with Stephenville?

I haven't researched into this area so I'm hoping someone else has and might be able to satisfy my curiosity.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I called Lackland AFB near San Antonio Texas yesterday and things got kinda nasty with the person they connected me to. I told them what Ricky Sorrells saw and I asked them if it was tracked on radar. I'll leave it at that for now because I was scared SNIP after the phone call. Something is up for sure in that Stephenville / Dublin area...

Mod edit: Vulgarity and The Automatic ATS Censors

[edit on 14-2-2008 by sanctum]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
[removed quote of entire previous post]

Wow you got me wondering now. I take it you don't want to go in depth about what happened on the phone call? You know you have some of us drooling

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve

Originally posted by ufo reality
I called Lackland AFB near San Antonio Texas yesterday and things got kinda nasty with the person they connected me to. I told them what Ricky Sorrells saw and I asked them if it was tracked on radar. I'll leave it at that for now because I was scared SNIP after the phone call. Something is up for sure in that Stephenville / Dublin area...

Wow you got me wondering now. I take it you don't want to go in depth about what happened on the phone call? You know you have some of us drooling

Alright, what the heck I guess I'll explain...

I called and actually spoke to Carl Lewis yesterday. He's the chief of public affairs for the 301st fighter wing. I told him that I knew someone who lives in Dublin Texas who was hunting on his own property on Jan. 1st (I've learned that this is the correct date that Ricky Sorrells saw the huge craft hovering 300 feet above him although he's seen the craft 4 different times).

I told Mr. Lewis that he looked up and saw a UFO the size of 3 football fields, and was silent. I told him how it took off in the blink of an eye without making a sound. I asked Mr. Lewis if anything abnormally large and fast was tracked on radar near Dublin. He said if anything was tracked on radar I should contact the FAA. I asked for his comment on what I had told him and he said "sir I can't speculate on what he might have seen. All I can tell you is that we had F-16 up in the air that night."

So I called the FAA. The guy I spoke to had also heard about the Stephenville sightings but he said the FAA only tracks aircraft with a transponder which sends signals back and forth. They don't track UFOs or secret military aircraft which don't have transponder signals sent to their radar.

So I decided to try NORAD. They told me they only track man-made objects in space. I got some how got transferred to a MAJOR at Lackland (sorry I didn't write down his name nor do I remember it). I once again told him about what Ricky saw without mentioning Ricky's name. I asked him if anything abnormally large and fast was tracked on radar. He said "that would be classified and I can't tell you, and why would we track something on radar if we know what it was?!" I said I don't know sir. Then he asked me "did this person receive a phone call from anyone after he saw the object?" I said "I think so." He said "what was his name?" I said "I don't know." That kinda spooked me out. So he finally said "does this satisfy you sir?!" I said "yes goodbye sir."

It's almost like I was given a few hints/clues if you read between the lines. I've replayed the phone call over and over in my head and it just doesn't make sense. I still don't know why (if it was a secret military aircraft) they would fly something of that gigantic size several times over populated areas. I still say if I had to bet money, I'd bet that it was and ET craft or an ARV and they're lying big time right now to keep the media off their backs.

OK, now my fingers are tired.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Well that certainly is interesting. I would never have the nerve to call these people and ask them these questions. I am proud of you!

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
[removed quote of entire previous post]

Thanks! I really don't know what got into me. Thinking about it now, I doubt I'd have the nerve to ever do it again.

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Well, those lights look like nothing more than a handful of F-16's flying in formation. j/k

I don't know what those lights are though. They certainly don't match what I was picturing though, based off of the giant triangle moving slowly. I guess I pictured something more monolithic.

It will be interesting to see the govt's reaction to this.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
New photo added to the Stephenville Lights Feb 12 story:

Photo by Constable Lee Roy Gaitan - enhanced for clarity

I will post the date taken and more specifics as I find them.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
That looks like nothing I've ever seen before.

If anything, it just looks like curvy lines drawn in MS Paint. IF that was actually taken of an aircraft, all I have to say is.. wtf.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I've mentioned this before in another post, but these lights bear a striking resemblance to those witnessed by Dorothy Izatt.

The National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST) has come up with a laser produced plasma technology that makes a flashpoint in the air. AIST is reportedly the first public institution to succeed in displaying "real 3D images" in midair.
AIST - 3D Images in the Air

Video 1
Video2
Video3

That being said, if we are now seeing this 3D plasma technology in the public, imagine how much further along the military is. I imagine 30-40 years ahead in the technology, but that of course, is just a guess.

Edited to fix photo links.

[edit on 13-2-2008 by AnnunakiX]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join