It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephenville Symbols - Full David Caron Video Leaked!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
This just doesn't seem otherworldy to me. I'm sure the news of the UFO sightings drew some hoaxers down to the area to mess with the good people of Stephensville. They knew the skywatchers would be out in full force and put up what looks to be some sort of a laser light show projection. All we need now is a little Pink Floyd music.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I know that the person recording the video claims that the camera was quite still, but I'm fairly sure zooming in on something this far away even the slightest shake or vibration of the camera would cause the effects that we see in the video

I'm not saying that this isnt interesting, and I've no idea what the bright object he is zooming in on is, but that was the first thought that came into my head when I watched the video.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Long time reader, and first time poster, but had to sign up after seeing this.

YES! It is either Arabic, of Farsi, I've seen the same things on my papers. And I could of sworn I saw Allah written in Arabic in one of those symbols, I will get back on it tonight and see if I can get the exact timing and try to get a friend or someone to varify.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
What's this excitement all about? It could be anything..and WHY it's not recorded in real time but a slide show? Someone please explain me this?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN
Where are all the debunkers?

What's to debunk? It is what it is. The question remains, however... what is it? Because of the squiggly quality of the light, it naturally appears to be some kind of laser projection. That's one thing we know of at the moment that could produce that kind of effect. Laser being reflected off a vibrating surface of some kind, projected onto a particularly solid cloud, perhaps. Is that what it is?

And is this supposed to be the same thing everybody else saw in Stephensville? Because this sure doesn't seem to show any kind of mile-long structure (or whatever) other folks supposedly described. This seems to be totally unrelated.

Aliens? Well, that particular Point "B" is still pretty far away from this Point "A," but that won't stop some people from trying to make the jump.

Not really a debunking; just some questions.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I don't know what to make of this. Can someone explain why there are no night sky artifacts? No reference points? An extremely steady hand? A need to vocalize that your doing the best you can to be steady when in fact its rock steady? I dont really have the answers and im a believer not a debunker but something seems wrong with this to me. Wish I could put my finger on it. The steady zoom in and zoom outs are dubious.

AS

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Thanks SO much for sharing that video!

thats great!
and settles it for me that the camera was not being moved.
the zooms def. do it for me.

some WEIRD symbols though!

if thats alien writing, its not nearly as cool as I had hoped it to be lol

EDITED TO ADD:

and I totally forgot to mention but at the beginning of the video, the UFO looks like it has a whole in the middle... only at some of the camera shots... much like the UFOs spotted in NASA's tether incident, and many other videos.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by Odessy]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
I really wish they would just cut to the chase and land in Washington or Vegas.

I vote for Vegas, then I'll have no reason to be skeptical when it gets reported.

Thanks for the link OP, but I'm finding it hard to get too exited by what I saw.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by defuntion]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Hmm I don't know what to make of it, but interesting "symbols" nonetheless. I'm wondering has anyone else stepped forward about this sighting and stated something? I ask cause I don't know much about this, but I do have a friend in texas, so just wondering.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whiterabbit29
I know that the person recording the video claims that the camera was quite still, but I'm fairly sure zooming in on something this far away even the slightest shake or vibration of the camera would cause the effects that we see in the video

right. it's definitely not symbols of any sort. far too random and exactly resembles a light source moving.

it's possible the object is moving so fast "in place" that the shutter can't keep up.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by jamesder]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Video has been removed?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Yup...it was eventually gonna happen. There's a couple of other places to view the video. They will soon be removed as well I figure.

Look at the first post in this thread

[edit on 4-3-2008 by AnnunakiX]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Not sure if its the same, but it had a news anchorperson on it so I thought it might do something for this story. Anywhere here ya go.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Well I waited for the barking dogs and yep, I got the barking dogs. We even get a cow thrown in for good measure! Reminded me of the Saudi shopping mall UFOs video. That has the unseen traffic, the running commentary and of course, the obligatory barking dogs. Is it real? I dunno, but the barking dogs are telling me something.

WG3

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Leviatano

View it here - until it is forced down

It's too bad Caron sold the video instead of making it public domain. Shame on him and the people who bought it.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AnnunakiX

Good there is another place to see the video. I didn't quite see it enough (Since I only went through it once.) Thanks for the new link!

Also, if he sold it. He should have kept a spare and released that. Then he would have money as well as the footage.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Looks like it's changing into random symbols??? Kinda favores some of the hieroglyphs on this site.....? Thats really weird.

hieroglyphs.net...

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
In my opinion, the begining of the video showing a almost half cresent moon or some kind of circle that is cut off at the top...This is interesting considering the effects after this. But i agree, we need alot more info. Where exacly is he, where are the stars? there is nothing to refrence the size, clouds, anything. I will work on it but everyone else try to find some good hard facts about this tape.
-USFM

Also we need some real video wiz guys out there to do some test on this thing like, negative the video, get every image in a list to observe, super impose all the images in one image for the images are in diffrent part of the sky each time, maybe its just as esay as connect the dots. Also we need to a list of all the colors.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by UnitedSatesofFreemasons]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
interesting...26 flags in 3 hours...at least 2 Diggs blue stars flyin'
almost 3 pages of comments..now vid has been removed.
and still no comment from a mod? sometimes its what you dont say that is most interesting. any mod comments?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join