It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephenville Symbols - Full David Caron Video Leaked!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Remember I wrote that Peter Davenport mentioned that the Stevenville UFO was more like 3 miles long not one mile long.

Steve Bassett was at the Conference and stated he expected DISCLOSURE in the Spring of "09". Steve is going to be in the area at a Mufon meetup in Wayne, PA on March 19th. I will see if I can gather anything new for you. Steve is having the X-Conference in April in Maryland.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Host posted it but i see replys of people not finding the video

www.lightsovertexas.com.../234

Enjoy

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnnunakiX
reply to post by tommyknockers

Isn't that John Lear's signature?

lol

Why does this one in particular stand out to you?

In that frame I see a 3 letter English word that starts with S.
But that probably tells more about me than it does about the “UFO”.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Breadfan
What's this excitement all about? It could be anything..and WHY it's not recorded in real time but a slide show? Someone please explain me this?

Listen to the sound....it is in real time...the images of light are being displayed as u would see it in person. If it was a slide show then the sound would chop along as well which it doesn't.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyknockers
This frame jumped out at me.

I.O.U = I Owe You?

Pretty Interesting.

AAC

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
can somebody get frame captures of the "symbols" before the video is removed?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Holy Moly!

OK, everything I know about UFO's I learned on ATS (in the last month!) I know even less about lasers. But...if it were a laser projection, would it have all those different colors??? It seems to be a segmented line that changes colors...or blends into different colors. All the lasers I've ever seen were one color. (Including the squiggly lines in the laser light shows set to "Dark Side of the Moon" in the 70's.)

If it's a message written in the sky, what if you happened to be standing...say...behind it? Or on the side of it??? Not that anyone can read Alienish, but it'd be harder to read it backwards!

Definitely interesting.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I'm a little confused, I heard about this and seen few still images till now. But why are the lines jumping around as if it was filmed in frames!!! or was it moving like that??

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
In case anyone needs another link...

Video on DivShare

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The frame rate of the video recording concerns me. It appears to be 2 or 3 frames per sec, however the audio is real time...it has all the appearances of an animated GIF with audio overlay.

Can anyone confirm that this is the actual video? Or is this just a slideshow of the already released images?

Bad frame rate usually leads to bad video quality -- and likewise the audio should be jumpy and of poor quality. It would be easy to create a slideshow by locking the timestamp into place and changing the picture every half a second. Then put realtime audio over the slideshow and say that it's the real deal...

Also, where is the info on what kind of camera was used. If I knew that, I could match capability to output.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I'm not sure about the "frames" part.. maybe it was like that and seems like he "framed" it. I was impressed by how it didn't move when zooming so I'm assuming this guy had a really good hold on the setup. I use a "post" all the time and it's still like that.

Let's say this is some sort of communication. I really don't think the viewing angle was the intended angle so deciphering this will probably be impossible. Especially if this is some sort of commo that's from here to the Moon maybe.. or there to an underwater spot.. Not saying, just trying to force another angle to think from.

As far as communication rhythm may concerned, the lights have a "cadence" to them. Meaning it looks like it's being responded to?
Example: Large letters/words in sequences like a sentence and then it moves to periods of less activity and then it goes back into high activity mode.

The rainbow of colors makes this the hardest thing to get a grasp of. I can see a laser light show etc, but I've never seen ANYTHING like that. The writing seems FAT as if being written by a huge "Sharpie" marker.

I'm wondering if there was another point in the sky that was doing the same thing at the same time like they were on a "sky phone"

V E R Y_ _ I N T E R E S T I N G

b

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
If you bothered to look more into these lights and read some articles around it you would know that the frame freeze was actually how it was seen...

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
To me this looks just like those sprint commercials with the light graffiti. In the video though you can see he is zooming in and out smoothly though and it's the light or symbols that are changing like a slideshow. Either that or it's going so fast that the camera is only able to record it like that.

Also since the lines are all different colors it's hard to say that it's one pinpoint of light moving around rapidly.

I would like to see if something like this could be replicated. It seems liek it would be pretty easy to do.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by maxseamus

That is exactly the thought that I had that it looks like the sprint commericals. Their website used to have the same "lights" on them.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Just watching this makes me think that they're getting ready to finally show themselves, been too much activity lately to suggest otherwise (if you are a believer that is)

I've never seen anything like this before its amazing.

I still am unsure about weather or not to be excited or scared about contact, oh well we'll find out soon me thinks.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Loke.

I have, thanks Loke.

Confirm for me then that this is the actual video, and please tell me what kind of camera was used (since you've researched this topic so thoroughly).

FYI, it's possible to create a slow zoom on a single frame with many video editing & Flash animation programs.

Answer these legitimate concerns, and then maybe I'll be able to look past the obvious frame issues.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Looks like Rongorongo.... the mysterious Easter Island scripts -

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
OK... here are screenshots of a small portion of the symbols.

They are taken in order from left to right, top to bottom. I skipped a few when they got really blurry as you will see. Now this is seriously like 1 minute of the footage, if that.

Im hoping someone will be able to recognize a pattern in these things. Obviously there are hundreds more to document but I just don't have the time right now. Lets see what ATS can make of them

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
-The video camera is set to long exposure when recording, then the video is played with with very low fps rate, maybe frame by frame, or they created a slideshow of images, so we get those dinstinct symbols we see, instead of a wiggling "snake" that we would see if the video was playing fluidly:
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com... -bit unrelated, but looks very nice, you can see what people are capable of with this effect

-The audio is either separately recorded, then added to the video/slideshow. OR
-The audio was recorded at the scene at the same time along the video, then it was ripped from the video. They then created a slideshow from images taken from the video, that matches the lenght of the audio channel, then the two were put together.
www.youtube.com... (in this case, the music is the added audio channel, much like the backgrond noise and chatter in the OP's video)

-We cannot be sure if we're indeed looking at a night sky. It could be a dark place with someone standing in the middle drawing the lights.
www.youtube.com...

-If it was shot outside, looking at the night sky, there has to be a real object there, which emits some kind of light: a plane, a helicopter, or something else. (the background noise does sound like a plane , but I'm no expert)
But in this case, the camera had to be moving, simply holding it in the hand is enough, but it was definitely NOT set down firmly in place.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by samureyed

Wicked post there, when put together like that it really does look alot like writings. I wonder where all this will lead.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join