It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephenville Symbols - Full David Caron Video Leaked!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by from downunder

Considering your quote actually answered your own question I fail to see your point in actually asking it. But even though im obviously repeating myself...

The zoom in the clip is extremely smooth and fast. considering we are supposedly looking an object flying high and far in the sky there is no way it can be that fast and that smooth if it was an actual zooming action of a camera filming an object high and far in the sky. The effect you see on the clip happens quite nicely when you are filming a tv-monitor from a very close distance.

There are also cuts between the bowl objects and streaking object that have been masked with taking the shot way out of focus. If they only had kept their hands off the zoom button and claim it was filmed from a properly set up camera stand it just might have looked remotely real. As I also point out theres one second of the clip where the slideshow "effect" seems to fail for some reason and you can see something snaking smoothly at the bottom of the view.

I hope this helps to clear out more disaprovements of my views about the footage in question.

[edit on 4/3/08 by Gonjo]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I sent a U2U to jritzman about the video. Maybe he will have the time/inclination to analyze the video. If not, maybe there is someone else. I am not particularly anxious to see the UFO Hunters' explanation.
Dr. Ted Acworth already debunked the video on a radio show at MandatoryFM. Incidentally, Angelia Joiner works there heading up their news department.

The UFO Hunters interview can be heard HERE

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by waveguide3
Apart from the convenient sound track, I was worried about the zooms. Something about them tells me they are afterFX. I haven't even figured how to download the video to my drive yet, but maybe someone who has can comment. [edit on 4-3-2008 by waveguide3]

again, what's so convenient about the soundtrack?

you're familiar with afterFX, but you cant download the video?? seriously??

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Yes it does..dang I miss the optical days..I am on dialup..and have photoshop..but no aftefx I can't tdownload without losing it every 30 minutes..As the video spreads..It will be done I hope..hhere or elsewhere..its an important question for sure..noo filming of anything should have a slew of edits and rearranged timeframes..unless they admit that and provide the original.
At least some submitters of photos quickly tell u up front its been enhanced for clarity..not to would be very annoying as well as problematic,
I hope its not the case. I will look around ad see if any other forums have the same vid and what is up in their take.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Mene, Mene, Tekel Upharsin or (Parsin) is the veritable Writing on the Wall at Belshazzar's Feast in the Book of Daniel in the Hebrew Scriptures.

Courtesy of wikipedia:

According to Daniel 5:1–31, during a drunken feast, King Belshazzar of Babylon takes sacred golden and silver vessels, which had been removed from the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem by his predecessor Nebuchadnezzar. Using these holy items, the King and his court praise 'the gods of gold and silver, bronze, iron, wood, and stone'. Immediately, the disembodied fingers of a human hand appear and write on the wall of the royal palace the words מנא ,מנא, תקל, ופרסין , (MENE, MENE, TEKEL, PARSIN (or UPHARSIN in a slightly different interpretation of the word)). Although usually left untranslated in English translations of Daniel, these words are known Aramaic names of measures of currency: MENE, a mina, TEKEL, a spelling of shekel, PERES, half a mena. (A mina would be about 50 shekels.)

Despite various inducements, none of the royal magicians or advisors could interpret the omen. The King sends for Daniel, an exiled Jew, taken himself from Jerusalem, who had served in high office under Nebuchadnezzar. The meaning that Daniel decrypts from these words is based on passive verbs corresponding to the measure names. Rejecting offers of reward, Daniel warns the King of the folly of his arrogant blasphemy before reading the text (vs 25–28).

And this is the writing that was inscribed: MENE, MENE, TEKEL, and PARSIN. This is the interpretation of the matter: MENE (literally a "monetary toll"), God has numbered the days of your kingdom and brought it to an end; TEKEL (literally a "tokenary weight"), you have been weighed on the scales and found wanting; PARSIN (literally a "division" or "portion"), your kingdom is divided and given to the Medes and Persians. (NRSV)

PARSIN is additionally a pun on the word for Persians.

That very night King Belshazzar is slain, and Darius the Mede becomes King. (This reflects the historically verifiable defeat of the Babylonian Empire by Persia).

Strange to consider this with all of the U.S.-Iranian sabre rattling.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
One of the things that has me quite curious is what was said during the taping of this object:

05:03 - 05:35 Dialogue:

"i don't know what it is...it don't look like no star to me" - videographer

"it's not a star...i'm looking at the rest of 'em and they all have a [silver reflection]" - person 2

What did they mean "the rest of 'em" and "silver reflection"? Man I wish I was there when this was filmed.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gonjo

Considering your quote actually answered your own question I fail to see your point in actually asking it. But even though im obviously repeating myself...

The zoom in the clip is extremely smooth and fast. considering we are supposedly looking an object flying high and far in the sky there is no way it can be that fast and that smooth if it was an actual zooming action of a camera filming an object high and far in the sky. The effect you see on the clip happens quite nicely when you are filming a tv-monitor from a very close distance.[edit on 4/3/08 by Gonjo]

actually, *obviously* it doesnt really - forgive me, but i just asked how is the soundtrack obviously added afterwards? im not concerned about the zoom here.....thanks

oh, & do you have a lot of experience filming ufo's in the night sky? & then also filiming tv monitors for that matter?? thanks again.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Unless you are saying they took their monitor outside to film it from I dont think audio works with the film. But as you keep on pointing out our failing in explaining why the audio dont make sense then I suppose in theory someone could take their tv-monitor out to their yard and make the clip filming outside with all that noise going in the back. I doubt it but yes I suppose its possible. That hardly makes the footage any more real in my eyes atleast as the real problems that makes it seem fake are optical.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Don't overlook the fact that the "symbols" are skipping around the frame in every direction. Granted it is zoomed in, if it was a TV screen it would have to be fairly large.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Ah there we go a personal attack. First you attack my point of view. Then you try to skew it. Once you cant attack or skew it, you attack the person that does not share your point of view.

Now as we managed to get this far in just couple short posts maybe you would like to tell me what we are looking at the footage and why you are obviously so sure the footage we are looking is the "real deal"?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyknockers
This frame jumped out at me.

Well, I missed the video, it's not working anymore!
lemme know if someones gets it again!

Correct me, if I am wrong?
Looks like it says "Sexi" to me!

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I don't know but this really stood out to me. It looks like a white dove and reminded me of the Holy Ghost. I'm not religious or anything but this one just hooked me...

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

Maybe we are starting to see some testing for future "sky advertisements". Then maybe the word "sex" or "sexy" was injected as some sort of subliminal message...

If not us, then someone from very far away knows how to get our attention

All that reminded me of the "word" that was supposedly animated into the "Lion King" Disney movie. There is a YouTube video on that somewhere.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Gonjo -

theres no personal attack, i'm just curious as to how you came to the firm conclusions you have. btw, i'm not sure what we're looking at.

how does a camera behave (& how should it behave) when zooming in an a ufo at night? how does it behave when zooming in on a tv screen for that matter? i dont have the faintest idea, yet you're telling me it looks all wrong, so i ask, have you filmed ufo's at night before?

lets say they're filming a tv screen (as you believe is "obviously" the case). i ask, what is it that is shown on the screen then? i mean, did they video a kid in the field holding a laser toy & then play it back on the tv & then video that footage on the screen, (maybe holding the tv outside too to capture a soundtrack) - why? - is that what were lookin at here?? or is it a simple animation as you suggest?.....?? who knows??

and so then, i need to ask, what did steve allen see? he said he saw these lights too. & Constable Lee Roy Gaitan has his own photos of something that looks remarkably similar published on the net too. & now we have this full video.

are these 3 (by all reports "credible") witnesses maybe, just maybe, telling fibs then?

who knows??

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Wow...

Squiggly lines with a low frame rate. I could make this with imovie in under an hour. Just use a separate audio track to make it sound like both were recorded together.

See what you want to see...I guess...

I'm just amazed at how easily people *want* to believe.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
Wow...

Squiggly lines with a low frame rate. I could make this with imovie in under an hour. Just use a separate audio track to make it sound like both were recorded together.

See what you want to see...I guess...

I'm just amazed at how easily people *want* to believe.

eureka! case solved - lock the thread.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I'm all for it...

I've watched the video, read the comments...It seems that people are straining harder to *prove* this is some kind of ET thing than "explain" it via natural or hoax-like behavior.

Of course it's alien...of course it's real...we all want it to be real right...

Much ado about nothing I'm 'fraid.

Ive seen more impressive stuff on here before...

"Hey look, this coffee stain looks like a flying saucer! It must be a message from upon high!"

I'm just simply amazed, amazed I am...Dang dude, I ought to make some hoaxes and write some bogus books and make a butt-load of cash and just "disappear"...

Wasn't it P.T. Barnum that said, "There's a sucker born every minute"? I'm sure I could make a few hundred grand with the imagination I have..

In all seriousness, I'm not trying to sound like a donkey here...I just "don't see it..". I'm having fun though reading a few of the people's reactions...one guy thinking it might have been a TV screen...(that's one way I would do it)

Some of us see skulls on Mars and "soul catchers" on the Moon...other's don't.

This video reminds me vaguely of those "deep space" movies that some guy made with his telescope and camera. The shape and luminosity.

Also, they look similar to someone twirling a glo-stick on a string (seen at many parties/raves/music festivals). Someone could just have made a slide show of a few dozen images and set the frame rate low, along with laying down a separate audio track.

Let's assume it *IS* some kind of "message".

Given: for aliens to get here, they need higher technology than ours.
Given: alien technology would allow them to ascertain our own level of tech.
Given: aliens would use a mode of communication conducive to our tech.

From those, I can't honestly believe it's any kind of "contact" message. Why so cryptic? Crop circles are better, but even those can be open to numerous interpretations.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by MystikMushroom]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
just curious....let's do a test...try to duplicate it with IMovie and see how close you can come....visually. who cares about the audio, that's easy to record and dub over...I'm interested in how long it takes you, and how difficult/complicated it is....spend the 1/2 hour and let's see what it looks like.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

There are certainly many differing points of view about this video. That's what makes ATS so incredible. Each of us may see the same thing radically different from the next person.

The interesting thing about this video is that we are looking at a video with no visual frame of reference. We have audio, witness testimony and the video itself.

What we are seeing here is an "opopanax feather". Being as we have never seen an actual oppopanax, we are forced to come up with some conclusion as to what it really is. If we find others who have seen the other parts of the opopanax, we might be able to put together what this thing really is.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by AnnunakiX]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AnnunakiX

exactly....that's why i'm curious to know if there are other videos of this from other witnesses....i.e different film locations, angles, audio, etc.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join