It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question about the "reptilian thread" phenomenon

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
OK, Thats it - I am taking a stand

As a Techno Geek, I am obligated to promote HIGH QUALITY.

I think that I am coming to the realization that there needs to be a new understanding here. Us Techno Geeks have to make a stand and teach everyone about what, HIGH QUALITY VIDEO IS.

I could do some research and come up with some really good links, but at this present moment I do not have the time. This is one of the very few times that I will ever promote another Forum. This forum is a gathering of Audio Visual Geeks and it is called the AV SCIENCE FORUM. If you ever want to research what the best HD TV is to buy this is the place to go.

Home Page - www.avsforum.com...
Forum - www.avsforum.com...

Please explore and learn. I will make it an obligation to to promote high quality for now on. I take this responsibility as a Geek and a Nerd which I am proud to say that I am.

May The Geeks Unite.

[edit on 1/3/08 by housegroove23]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
This is an brief description of the watchers based upon passages from a 'reconstructed apocalyptic fragment' known as the Testament of Amram (the father of Moses), in his book from the From the Ashes of Angels the author Andrew Collins puts together a convincing and interesting perspective on the origin of angels and their link to the REPTILIAN legend. I personally believe that these 'viper like' people were an ancient race whose origins we don't know but not necessarily that they are shape shifting monsters intent on taking over the planet. Possibly a viper/reptilian cult continues to this day and are intent on continuing to influence and manipulate the more primitive races here on earth but shapeshifting aliens...hmmm...maybe.
Consider the possibility that according to these reconstructed fragments Azrael the head of the renegade angels who led his brethren to pregnate women of man had a viper like appearance and through migration of narrative and image eventually becomes depicted as a reptile ie a snake in the garden of eden.

Anyway he following passages begin to unfold for us the physical appearance of the Watchers:

[I saw Watchers] in my vision, the dream-vision. Two (men) were fighting over me, saying...and holding a great contest over me. I asked them, 'Who are you, that you are thus empo[wered over me?' They answered me, 'We] [have ben em]powered and rule over all mankind.' They said to me, 'Which of us do yo[u choose to rule (you)?' I raised my eyes and looked.] [One] of them was terrfying in his appearance, [like a s]erpent, [his] c[loa]k many-colored yet very dark... [And I looked again], and...in his appearance, his visage like a viper, and [wearing...] exceedingly, and all his eyes...]

Another account from Enoch, who is approached by two Watchers closely parallels the way in which Amram perceived them:

And there appeared to me two men very tall, such as I have never seen on earth. And their faces shone like the sun, and their eyes were like burning lamps; and fire came forth from their lips. Their dress had the appearance of feathers: ... [purple], their wings were brighter than gold; their hands whiter than snow. They stood at the head of my bed and called me by name.

It is clear from these descriptions that the Watchers were taller than their contemporaries and therefore often refered to as 'giants'. The Watchers are refered to in more texts than one as being 'like white men', with white skin and a ruddiness to their complexions. Their 'serpent' like physiognomy seems to refer to the fact that their faces were long, with high-cheekbones and wide heavily-lidded or 'slitty' eyes. Skulls of such type have been found in Egypt and other ancient (often royal) burial sites, that have a considerably larger cranial dome than those of contemporary skulls found nearby. Their eyes, said to 'shine like burning lamps most likely attests to the fact that they were either possessed of light-reflective irides - as are some animals, or their eyes were golden or amber in color.

From The Book of Noah, which describes Noah's birth, his father Lamech states, 'the hair of his head as white as wool and his demdema ('long curly hair') beautiful... I have begotten a strange son. He is not like an (ordinary) human being, but he looks like the children of the angels of heaven to me...It does not seem to me that he is of me, but of angels...' Collins goes on to surmise that the long, thick curly white hair 'perhaps matted to form long dreadlocks'. Perceived from the point of view of the darker skinned, dark haired, relatively small in stature indigenous cultures who met up with these beings, they would indeed appear alien and frightening.

The idea of 'wings' on angels most likely comes from the fact that these were vulture shamans who wore cloaks of vulture, eagle and bustard feathers.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Seriously, i have repeatedly laughed at all these stories throughout the years, but i am not joking when i said in the other thread that i did witness Nancy Pelosi, on a FOX television interview, "LIVE" appear with dark red eyes and pupils were NOT normal. They were vertical on the close ups.

Then on a local newspaper here on Cape Cod, i just saw a picture of Hillary Clinton, campaigning. It was a still black and white shot of her, and by golly, she had the vertical pupils!!! There was something dark in her eyes too and i took this to be the "red".

DG, this shape-shifting stuff I find is far beyond reality. Parsecs away. Even beyond science fiction!

Now regarding the vertical slit eyes of Nancy and Hillary. They got those contact lenses from that same darn shop on 52nd Street!! Didn't you know?

P.S. Just pulling your leg!

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
Why all the reptilian hate?

No one forced anyone to eat the fruit.

What this is, is humanity's inability to deal with itself.

I agree with this. Any such authority these "tyrants" who rule us possess, has been given to them through our own tacit consent. Peoples' lack of vigilance has led to their enslavement.

This is the reason i have since stopped accumulating "reptilian" evidence but instead have started focusing on legally emancipating (i.e expatriating) from the de facto corporate united states government.

Self empowerment is the key.

I mean think about it, Why would some advanced sapient ophidians want to dominate a bunch of smelly apes who do nothing but destroy everything around them and live in a delusional fantasy world where they blame all of their problems on demons, devils, aliens, and everything else but themselves.

Smelly apes?

I take offense to that seeing as we were created in god's image.

Destructive and delusional?

Let me ask you a question. If you claim to be above such status, surely you withhold your taxes from the federal government as you know they support the said destruction and disillusionment.

If you answer was no, you're no less a part of the problem than the humans you degrade.

As for why these spiritually wicked impostors might be trying to take over the world; the answer is really quite simple to me. They, being loyal to satan, want to be worshiped as gods just like in the days of old before the great deluge.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Meatclown

Why all the reptilian hate?

No one forced anyone to eat the fruit.

What this is, is humanity's inability to deal with itself.

I agree with this. Any such authority these "tyrants" who rule us possess, has been given to them through our own tacit consent. Peoples' lack of vigilance has led to their enslavement.

This is the reason i have since stopped accumulating "reptilian" evidence but instead have started focusing on legally emancipating (i.e expatriating) from the de facto corporate united states government.

Self empowerment is the key.

I mean think about it, Why would some advanced sapient ophidians want to dominate a bunch of smelly apes who do nothing but destroy everything around them and live in a delusional fantasy world where they blame all of their problems on demons, devils, aliens, and everything else but themselves.

Smelly apes?

I take offense to that seeing as we were created in god's image.

Destructive and delusional?

Let me ask you a question. If you claim to be above such status, surely you withhold your taxes from the federal government as you know they support the said destruction and disillusionment.

If you answer was no, you're no less a part of the problem than the humans you degrade.

As for why these spiritually wicked impostors might be trying to take over the world; the answer is really quite simple to me. They, being loyal to satan, want to be worshiped as gods just like in the days of old before the great deluge.

1. Biblically G-d doesnt want any filthy humans in His presence and stresses that all who come before Him, the Temple or Holy of Holies to be Clean.

2. Biblically speaking if anyone was worshipped other than G-d and humans prior to the flood it was the Nephilim and the Bnai Elohim, which are not serpents, serpentine, etc.

3. Biblically speaking humanity already lost control of the world after the flood and Nimrod. Seventy Sarim and Bnai Elohim or Bnai Elyon were appointed over every tribe, tongue and nation. These guys arn't the Nahashim or Tannim (aka: Draconic Serpents) either.

So people create a new Mythos, one that picks and chooses from here and there. An ecletic mix that makes poor excuses for why there is horror and suffering in the world. One that apparently thinks by not paying taxes and running away from a problem fixes it.

Taking Responsiblity is the Key.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   

2. Biblically speaking if anyone was worshipped other than G-d and humans prior to the flood it was the Nephilim and the Bnai Elohim, which are not serpents, serpentine, etc.

This was the point i was making.

How can you be sure what the hybrid nephilim (that devoured humans, animals, and reptiles) looked like? Were you alive 6000+ years ago?

One that apparently thinks by not paying taxes and running away from a problem fixes it.

Have you been living under a rock for the last 5 decades? The government (humans, reptilians, demons, whatever) IS the problem and our complacency is only feeding the fire.

Taking Responsiblity is the Key.

I agree. By disassociating yourself from the de facto federal government and reclaiming one's sovereignty and state nationality there literally is no other entity that can take responsibility for your person's actions other than yourself.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
i did witness Nancy Pelosi, on a FOX television interview, "LIVE" appear with dark red eyes and pupils were NOT normal.

A sleepless night will do that to you

Seriously, the problem (one of the many) I have with the "reptilian eyes" is this -- we all hope that reptilians are not a bunch of retards; they must be aware of their physical appearance and that the pupils of their eyes can give them away; my question is, therefore...

why aren't they wearing freaking contacts? These are available on the Internet for a nominal cost

[edit on 3-1-2008 by buddhasystem]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by enigmania
You know what is much more annoying? The fact that these threads get derailed by disbelievers

You can be annoyed all you want but Djarums' point is valid.

It really seems like the only "evidence" of shapeshifting comes, mysteriously, in the form that's pretty identical to artifacts commonly found in video compression (blocking etc). THAT, in fact, is very annoying.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

So since it's ina book that automatically makes it true? Pffff please. The Bible is full of exaggerations, (No offense) were you there when they wrote these books? When the strange events and breeding happened? No.
I could write a document write now on my computer claiming that Santa Claus was an evil being from another planet, paste a couple of pictures on it put it in a steel compact box, bury it. Then after the human race restarts (Lets say 2012.. Although I doN't believe it), people find the box and base their beleifs all on that fictious DOCUMENT I wrote. Deny ignorance...

Just because it's written down doesn't make it true, heck when writing personal essays about personal experiences I tend to exxagerate a little... Everyone does, our memory can play dirty little tricks on us, and it could on the summerians, Urantia writers and all those people.

Come one man... Basic logic....

-Jimmy-

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
People only see what they are willing to see. I can not prove it to you, if you don't want to see it, and if you didn't not want to see it you'd just have to check the historic documents yourself.

The Bible, many lost scrolls, the sumarians, and every fricken culture that were worlds appart back in the ancient historic days all have documentation.

So... correct me for my assumptions on this subject.
All these creatures listed are factual.
Minotaur - Centaur - Ceberus - Medusa - Harpies - Pegasus - Phoenix - Sphinx...... blah, blah.
These creatures are figments of pure imagination and were locked into a cultural psyche.
None of the above ever existed in reality.
Why then, should people believe that reptilians are any different?
Reptilians are a modern variation of mainsteam mythology just as real to some people as was Hydra and the Valkyries in nordic legend.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
John Lear has mentioned UFO disease. So, it isn't very hard to see that this same thing happens with so-called reptilians, except for the fact that it's far easier to claim a simply blurred video and call everyone they don't like reptilians. It's obvious that these types of claims have to be put on the back burner.

It may be possible that a reptilian race or similar is even better at hidng from us using individual stealth technology, such as depicted in the Sci-fi movie Predator. There are other safer means to take over another persons body, such as with implants or remote controlled humans.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Wow.

This thread started off fairly well...then turned into a debunker "yuck-fest".

If you don't believe in the possibility that's fine because I don't care to convince you, but to post joke videos, create silly "lizard" usernames and link mocking sci-fi photos is beyond ignorant to the point of childishness. Perhaps a rant thread is best suited for that sort of silliness. Start one and go crack yourselves up, please.

This is ATS you know?

You didn't expect the unexplained and unusual?

ON TOPIC: My views on the subject?

1. No.

I don't believe the presidential candidates or the president himself are shape shifted reptilians. The videos that prove this are either digital distortions or mere reflections in the pupil of the person in question. The myriad of "video evidence" does more damage to the truth than good. Perhaps that is its purpose. I wish that the whole thing would just stop.

2. Yes.

I do believe that there does exist a manipulative race of reptilian beings that use various forms of terrible control on us daily. These beings are other-dimensional and can shift between our own. Possession happens on a "spiritual" level. So no one is pretending to be a reptilian in human form they are either being manipulated consciously or subconsciously. You will not "catch" a reptilian that has shifted for you to see. If you ever do it was on purpose and then God help you because no one else can.

3. Absolutely.

I believe the historical accounts all across the world are reflective of something real that was experienced by the ancient peoples of the world.

Thanks,

- Lee

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

However the facts are that there have been "alien" races of beings throughout history, pre-human history, upto these very days we are in now.

Really now???

Oh, you mean like the same "Facts" saying that the earth is flat?
That the Sun God needs sacrifices to continue to shine down warmth?
The "fact" that when a tornado hits the earth it is God's wrath?
The "fact" that if a woman can be killed in a fire tied to a stake, she's not a witch?

You mean "facts" like that?

This is what kills me about you all.. you base everything off of the primitive and superstitious minds of our ancient ancestors. (and yet most of you dismiss the bible) ??

You have ZERO facts... "Facts" aren't cave drawings, "Facts" aren't the writings of a primitive society who when seeing a bush catch fire from a lightning strike thinks its God retribution for their "evils"...

The "Facts" are.. that there are no reptillians and you all have NO proof.
Grainy manipulated pics and vids don't count as proof.

This is the one I laugh hartilly at every time I see someone posting "the truth"...

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

I do believe that there does exist a manipulative race of reptilian beings that use various forms of terrible control on us daily. These beings are other-dimensional and can shift between our own. Possession happens on a "spiritual" level. So no one is pretending to be a reptilian in human form they are either being manipulated consciously or subconsciously. You will not "catch" a reptilian that has shifted for you to see. If you ever do it was on purpose and then God help you because no one else can.

Oh? And how do you know all this, Lee? Are you a reptilian?
OK. Just jokin!

Seriously, I personally think that it's quite possible for a reptilian race to be co-existing here on Earth, but deep underground. It is also possible that they're more advanced than we are technologically, if not spiritually. And it is also possible that they have contacts within various echelons of our governments.

But 'shape shifting' reptiles? Transforming themselves from a reptilian form to a human one or for that matter into a kangaroo, is preposterous to say the least! And that's what gets my goat!

Cheers!

[edit on 3-1-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by enigmania
You know what is much more annoying? The fact that these threads get derailed by disbelievers

You can be annoyed all you want but Djarums' point is valid.

It really seems like the only "evidence" of shapeshifting comes, mysteriously, in the form that's pretty identical to artifacts commonly found in video compression (blocking etc). THAT, in fact, is very annoying.

Eh, did you read the whole thread? I agreed with Djarum, and even said we should look for evidence elsewhere. I'm not annoyed with people that want evidence; I want evidence. I'm just annoyed with people that only respond with jokes and stupid pictures of themselves.
If you would have read the thread, there would have have been no need to respond to me like you did.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
I do believe that there does exist a manipulative race of reptilian beings that use various forms of terrible control on us daily. These beings are other-dimensional and can shift between our own. Possession happens on a "spiritual" level.

And this belief is based on what? And how these beings are crossing between our dimesions and other dimensions? And how dimensionality is related to spirituality?

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Oh? And how do you know all this, Lee? Are you a reptilian?
OK. Just jokin!

Well...no I am not.

I have had my own experiences on a spiritual level among other things that I don't want to go into. It's serious and I'd rather not have myself raked over the skeptic coals. I'm assuming though you have not had similar or you would find it hard to joke about. I could care less if none of you believe this however. I myself am still trying to understand it hence the reasons why I lurk and search.

...I personally think that it's quite possible for a reptilian race to be co-existing here on Earth, but deep underground. It is also possible that they're more advanced than we are technologically, if not spiritually. And it is also possible that they have contacts within various echelons of our governments.

All true not mere possibility.

They don't all "stay" underground though and some roam the astral planes and dreamscapes to satisfy their desires for whatever they need. They can be and are physical though.

Oh and they will return to the surface eventually.

...Transforming themselves from a reptilian form to a human one or for that matter into a kangaroo, is preposterous to say the least! And that's what gets my goat!

I agree.

That's why I said they don't do it. It's either spiritual possession/manipulation or visual illusions if necessary. They don't physically turn into Mrs. Bush.

Who mentioned Kangaroo by the why?

- Lee

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
has anyone ever consider that somebody might have screwed with the video. because the internet is the single most untrustworthy tool in these cases it takes about 5min. tops to put a little black line on a persons eyes
alo theres a condition my moms roomate has that she showed me last night where her contacts were pushing her iris or something but people do have these eye problems

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
And this belief is based on what? And how these beings are crossing between our dimesions and other dimensions? And how dimensionality is related to spirituality?

Experience, information learned/gathered, and finding other stories too similar to my own to discount. Technology is part of how they cross-over but thats just for those in our physical realm. Some beings choose not to exist in this 'heavy' dimension so they are permanently "multi-dimensional" so they don't need the tech. That or they have forms that they use to interact here.

As for how many...I couldn't possibly know that. I assume a large number of beings do this and have done so for a long time.

Other-dimensional experiences can be called spiritual experiences. Spiritual is just the term some have used to describe something we don't fully understand. For example those that believe in an afterlife, yet have no idea where this "life" takes place. Those places are other-dimensional but perceived by them as spiritual in a religious sense. Other-dimensional contact by positive beings are perceived as angelic/spiritual encounters. The spirit world described by ancients is merely one of the other-dimensional realms that exist and is used for communication. Same thing with animal guides. In those realms form is meaningless and guides take whatever form they choose.

When you sleep you are "half" in this place. It's where you create your own world via your subconscious mind. It is a real place and not the concoction of your brain. You are merely visiting it and this is where some manipulation can take place whether positive or negative. They are more adept at using it than most of us are.

It doesn't really matter to those that use it what you call it.

Now that's just me being kind enough to respond in spite of your very obvious aggressive attitude on these boards. Now I'll leave you be.

Barf on, oh positive Buddah.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
For me I have no problems with aliens being reptilian.
They could be something like an octopus for all we know.

I guess I say that to say this. Im not sure why everyone into aliens thinks that they wont look like a reptilian that can shape shift. What do we know about an alien life to earth and the technology they may possess.

Im sure people would worship a holographic image 2000 years ago if they saw one.
We really dont know much, and what we are learning through quantum mechanics, is that reality is unlimited with potentials.

Im not saying this proves videos, thats not the point. My point is that people laugh off that aliens could be running the gov that are shapeshifting aliens. Why not? If what we know of reality is based upon what input we had from our milieu we will believe whatever we are told.

i.e., americans are Christian, people in the middle east are muslim.
They both believe there way is right and the only way. They are at a baby stage where they only see from a very limited perspective, that which was handed down to them.

We have yet to explore the earth to its fullest extent, let alone our solar system and then galaxy, and even further universe (mulitverses) etc.

No, this does not mean to go believe in the theory of aliens that shapeshift.
It does not provide proof that the gov are reptilian shapeshifters.

What it does do is give us an understanding that what we know is a base level.
It should give us the incentive to dig even deeper to see what else may lie beneath, and explore openly all possibilities.

Kind of like when I talk to Christians. I point out that Jesus said seek with all your heart not within the fear of your own understanding, pre-established belief systems.

Well, the same can be applied to aliens.
When the fact is that people who believe in aliens could potentially (not long ago) be looked upon as on the fringe and crack-pots. (yes, the tide seems to be turning to bring in more of an open mind...that is still closed...) But the point again is how can a person shut off a topic (reptilian aliens) that is as speculative as aliens (in general) and then say that this (theory) is not possible.

Again, one may say, "alright, I give it to you...there may be reptilians that shapeshift that are aliens...but they dont run the gov or we would know".

We would? Just like we know about all the technology being developed by governments, and all the trickle down tech that they have for the consumers to spend their money on for the next 100 years. (already planned out. lol)

All Im saying is that it would be nice to see in the alien forums, more of an open mind when it comes to such topics. Not a blind eye where someone just says yes to everything. There is a middle ground called the 'observer'. - we watch, listen...perhaps think something is ridiculous, but have a grain of humility to allow space for new knowledge that may help to clarify and shed light on one aspect of the picture.

Peace

dAlen

[edit on 3-1-2008 by dAlen]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join