It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question about the "reptilian thread" phenomenon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by enigmania
I think we should leave the videos for what they are, and look at history for answers about the Reptilian phenomenon. This is what I posted in another thread;

As far as I know the Reptilian claims come from the old tellings of many old societies. It seems that almost all the old cultures, share the same stories about the origins of man.
The Summerians claimed that the gods came from the sky, and created humans by crossing apeman dna with ET dna. The gods were said to have a humanoid reptilian form. The Mayans have a similar story.
Even the old cultures that still exist today, speak of the same things. The Hopi indians say they are descendants from a snake or serpent, so do the Aboriginals, the Chinese(dragon), a lot of African tribes: almost every single old culture speaks of these things, except our great civilised and free modern culture.

The videos, although some really creeped me out, never convinced me. After finding out that there definately is a worldwide foundation for the Reptilian stories, I'm ready to believe that such a thing exists.

I agree, history is riddled with reptialian influence but not everyone who is famous and on youtube should be here

thats not fact at all, its just speculation which most of this website is made of, but sometimes too much is TOO MUCH

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
reply to post by Absurd

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

*slithers*

I don't repair televisions and neither does my boss, another mr lizard.

You're lying. I know it's you.

(Que Mark Coleman's entrance music)

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Im afraid I will be having bad dreams of "Land of the Lost".

Please tell me im not too old to remember this show?

Good ol "Sleestaks"

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I just hate how arrogant and holly-then-thou MOST people act in these threads. For example..

"OMG not another one of these threads.. waaaaahh.. you're an idiot for even thinking that he/she is shape-shifting.. bitch bitch bitch.. you're purposely spreading this garbage.. more waaahh'ing.. take a hike!"

You could apply variations of that as a template for a majority of the posts I see in these threads. Granted some people deserve to be smacked across the face for being so fanatical about it at times, that doesn't mean everyone is alike on this issue. I mean.. suddenly the CT'ers among us know something as fact! I guess I never got the memo that absence of proof could mean proof of absence now. And for the record I'm not exactly buying the theory either, but I keep looking in these threads for something substantial with an open mind, not a brass knuckle.

[edit on 2-1-2008 by BrokenVisage]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
I shall dream of lizards tonight. Yes, I will. And it's all the fault of Ron Paul.

You see, I had a lucid dream and I saw, in my dream, Ron Paul shapeshift. I cried aloud;

Oh, no! Not Ron Paul too!?!!

What about the time Paul transformed himself into an armchair in a televised interview and then just exploded? The Loose Change Crew ran on set out of nowhere, crying and screaming, whilst desperatly trying to pick all the bits of him up and put them back together again with Chinese super glue...

No, wait...

Sorry.

Vote Paul 2008 (you Reptiles)!

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Stay on topic.

[edit on 2-1-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

And thats the beauty of discovery. Think how many times you will see the images of reptiles not only throughout ALL history, but recent times in movies, media, marketed products, and especially on our worshiped televisions.

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Sorry...had to be done

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
Did you know that the networks keep ALL of their programs on tape? Yes, every one of them.

except for the BBC in relation to their news coverage of WTC7 on 9/11 approx 30 mins before the collapse, apparently

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
oh i'm in limbo on this one. real tough. it comes down to that old 'proof' factor. can't even go anywhere with it altho it strays further from my truth than say aliens and ufo's. truth is it's very similar with no concrete evidence. so stay on subject and let's see if we can slugg this out.

(speaking of which, could we slugg it out on that 'earth is expanding thread' too
)

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   

How do all you reptoid people know that they are evil?

Im a reptoid and i don't go around biting peoples heads off or anything.

I mean gee weez!!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I just had a thought....

The proof of Reptilians....

Golbal Warming !

Think about it, lizards like heat don't they ?

They'er the ones who are warming the earth up so it'll be more to thier liking, I mean haven't you've seen lizards laying on top of heaters in apartments and so forth, they don't like the cold you know.

- W -
* Tounge planted firmly in cheek *

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
You know, a lot of people complain about these Reptilian threads, bad video, no evidence etc. All true.
You know what is much more annoying? The fact that these threads get derailed by disbelievers that can only handle the situation by using ridicule and joking around. If you ain't got nothing constructive to add to the thread, then please, leave.
Three, haha posts, for every serious one. Even after moderators warn to cut it out.
Strange that we aren't making any progress in this matter, huh?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
the repitlian agenda needs to be discussed. At present our earth is being torn apart by the reptoid leaders such as bush and the like. All us believers do is try to expose these reptilian fiends in the hope we can eliminate them.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
While i don't endorse the "david icke perspective" of the theory, aspects of it certainly have merit. As somebody who has compiled a small chunk of video evidence, i can attest to the fact that there is most certainly a shifting phenomena going on with the eyes of certain individuals. While this doesn't constitute proof of the "reptilian agenda" it certainly does warrant further investigation rather than the usual point and laugh knee-jerk reaction.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Meatclown

I definatly agree with you. I have now seen it for myself. Cant understand it, but my mind is open to it. If only someone provided more proof than some story written by some unknown....maybe its just a phenomenon only some can see, and others cannot.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   

You know what is much more annoying? The fact that these threads get derailed by disbelievers that can only handle the situation by using ridicule and joking around. If you ain't got nothing constructive to add to the thread, then please, leave.

Which is one of the main reasons I've posted this question! The reptilian threads are always derailed by people who immediately attack the obscure and frankly "bad" video evidence. That's obviously not the way to get to anything. The posting of better video and taking the subject seriously enough not to constantly post known flawed clips would help the issue wouldn't it?

I mean, it's important, right? Put in the effort and get a real copy of the "smoking gun!"

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Djarums

True. I would love to see more video, but, video that supports an anomolous form, not the video that shows the clearly non-anomolous compression issues. It is a task that seems to elude most. I can't rely on YouTube. You can call me all the names in the world for it, but, I don't find YouTube vids credible. I've read too many posts giving good, solid information concerning the problems with these videos. I really want confirmation too. I just can't support looking for it in YouTube videos.

My $.02
Cuhail

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Djarums

Yes, agreed, the same old bad quality videos sure aren't helping the case. Like I posted earlier, I think we should focus on history, and what the old cultures know about this, and find clues to go on, from there.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Why all the reptilian hate?

No one forced anyone to eat the fruit.

What this is, is humanity's inability to deal with itself.

Humans are the real monsters and no one wants to face that. The dictators and tyrants of the world are human. The world is dominated and terrorized by humans.

Take some responsiblity for crying out loud.

I mean think about it, Why would some advanced sapient ophidians want to dominate a bunch of smelly apes who do nothing but destroy everything around them and live in a delusional fantasy world where they blame all of their problems on demons, devils, aliens, and everything else but themselves.

What would be the point in all of that?

I don't doubt some wierd stuff is out there. I'm fascinated with anomalous phenomena and Forteana, but this stuff is a sci fi fantasy with too many plot holes. Humans love mythologies and humans hate people who point out Plot holes in their mythologies.

There is some real scary stuff out there. Some of it I bet of non human origin, but no mythology yet has been able to fill in all of the plot holes.
The Alien mythos like the Faerie mythos before it, is just humanity's way to try to understand and explain forces and events that appear to be ineffable.

[edit on 3/1/08 by MikeboydUS]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join