It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question about the "reptilian thread" phenomenon

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I, for some reason unbeknownst to me, continue to look at the videos posted that have supposed shapeshifting right on camera. I have yet to see anything at all that resembles anything other than bad compression videos, with lighting changes from slight head movements.

I have seen nothing at all that even remotely suggests that anyone out there is reptilian.

Im not saying they aren't, I saying there is nothing I have seen that proves it.

Furthermore, if I was personally a reptilian, and subject to changing shapes in front of TV cameras, and I wanted that fact to remain hidden, I would make sure I either never went on camera, or wore tinted glasses, or had some means to hide it.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Totally on the fence with this one...

Despite our bombardment of obscure and compressed youtube vids (which I have to admit, only on hase ever seemed convincing to an extent), I'm a believer that the whole ATS psyche is now sweeping the reptillian thought wave under the carpet, with the common knowledge than animation and photoshop type expertise is now available to amateur and casual users.

But, I do believe there is a small chance that we have been deliberately bombarded with these video's and injected with scepticism, so we can bury the Reptillian theory and speak of it never again...

This I disgaree with, there are dozens of historical representations of Reptillian figurines and historical references... I have been told stories of serpents and lizards and dragons from almost every culture..

Maybe, just maybe.... some are worth following.

Scepticism yes, ignorance no...

accept knowledge.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

The facts are that the "reptilian" race when the governmentship of this planet fell because of a rebellion went about many races of people and put their bloodline in many cultures.

So that anyone that claims they've traced a bloodline to a celeberty or political leader is only trying to manipulate powers that be to benifit for their own selfish gains, for the bloodline could be traced to just about every person on earth now.

These "signs" that people claim are all up in the world showing a hidden NWO are nothing more then confused lines of thinking as there are several stages of conscious thought. Most people are aware of their own personalized conscious thinking, but above that there is a collective thinking "state of conscious mind", and in that collective there are things that can be seen. However, this doesn't mean that on the personal level there is understandings hidden of societys within the realm of personal conscious thinking. That's the aspectual understanding of the "consparicie theoriests" that there are a group of personal consciousnesses, people, working in some aspect of NWO "world domination", but that isn't the reality of the case. It's just confusion lead by seeing multi leveled understandings under the false assumption that they are all within personal consciousness levels.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

you fail to show fact instead just claim it as it is

selfish gain of being related to a famous person? that wont get you famous

I know a few people related to famous people and they arent famous at all

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Moreover it wasn't the "reptilian" race of humaniods that created the assumed "evil", it was a smaller group of "reptilian" beings that were working with another aspect of life understanding that lead to the fall and taint of the creature race.

The Universes are teaming with life, and most are aligned in thinking and understandings. It's because of the defaulting actions of a few beings, one being the old "planetary prince" being that is assigned for the benifit of the planet, that this planet is quarinteened.

This is all about to break open according to the time frame and 2012 events.

The Urantia Book is Good! and it can be trusted. I'm always talking with people that even "accept" the urantia book, but they don't see as much truth as can be seen within those pages.

If you only have the simplest understandings that this planet we are on now we know as "Earth" but the actual name being "Urantia" but it is still the same planet should be a hint to you that there will be other aspects of naming issues.

However, in the lost scrolls, forgoten books, even the bible itself there are named creatures, that represent the "grey's" that are named the exact same thing in the Urantia book.

It's not my place to spell it out for you. no no, for you will only see that what you are ready to see. It would be best for you to clean your eyes to see better to see clearly what's right there in front of you all.

"The Truth" isn't hidden from you by anyone else besides yourself and if you can't see it maybe there's a good reason for that.

You want to see the truth? Take several steps back and look at the pile. I find it is like one of those 3D pictures that you have to relax your focus to see. Some people never see the image, but nothing is hidden it is right there in front of you.

DOn't depend upon another to spell it out for you, for I've found errors in many understandings.

The key is to be as objective as you can. Don't focus on negitive because they will blindfold you. Don't focus on positives because they are selfwilled percptual lies. Be objective.

If I were to sware, F this and Bitch!, some people would percieve that as a "bad thing", as cussing, but this is just they assume "rightiousness" to be this or that, "not cussing", and so they by focusing on what they assume to be an antipositive activity, and thusly focusing on what they persume falsely to be a "positive" (noncussing) they lie to themselves.

BE OBJECTIVE!

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil

you fail to show fact instead just claim it as it is

selfish gain of being related to a famous person? that wont get you famous

I know a few people related to famous people and they arent famous at all

You seem to answer something I didn't say, thus I assume you percieved meaning in my words through what you wanted me to have said rather then what I truly said.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

you are the funniest and most vague of all the reincarnated people ever

you should win a trophy

its not your place to show people? arent you an archangel of the lord

doesnt he want people saved for his glory, yet you cannot spell it out cause its not your place

you, my friend, are full of crapola and its kinda funny. so I indulge

I wish I could be as vague, then Id never to be blame for anything

lol, thanks for the BROAD answers

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
All of it can be summed up in the joke

"The Devil made me do it"

Mankind is looking for an escape goat.
"The world's an evil place because of the reptilians"
"The world's an evil place because of the NWO"
"The world's an evil place because of the devil"

These are all lies.

Truth is there are but too options for all living beings.
Seek after, from within one's self, the truth of the will of our father. (the way)
See your personal "free will" as the absolute truth. (the lie)

The only evil in the world, is the evil within yourself.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I just want to say that the reptilian theorys are so good as any other! I think it's a shame that ATS "kick" reptilian theorys to skunk works. If we follow the reasons presented then all the theorys about aliens, secret government agendas, conspiracys at general, mythical beasts, etc, should be removed to skunk works also! Nothind of secret, theorical, etc, can be proofed with solid evidences. And just saying it is nuts, insane, or not logical, are not proof at all to kick wahtever subject to the skunks.
I think many people in ATS are suffering from a obsession related to what can be real or not!! And that is twisting they'r habilitie to think in a racional way, with a open mind, twisting even the primal reason this site was created and his moto!! Instead we have a major well know forum where everyone show up in all the topics crying for solid proofs, and ofending the posters when they can't be presented!!
Even if some one just want to try to debate something, the topics are flooded with members in a kind of rage status ordering/demanding proofs!!
This is sad, and it is a shame that certain debate subjects start to be "filtered" in ATS just because a few ones abuse of that theme!!
It is not the Theme that must be banned but the obvious joke posters!

I think the ATS staff have the proper maturity to analise if some kind os evidence posted are for real or if it is just a obvious joke. Banning a full theme just because of member abuse on that area it's not right, it dosen't serve the site moto, and it is not productive at all for the comunity!
There are more evidence of the reptilian theory to be true, then the oposite!!
Ancient human art like scolpture and painting are flooded of "reptilian" subjects. On the other way, what we have as evidence that reptilians do not exist? We just have personal opinions saying it's non sence, it's nuts, it's crazy! Sorry but that it is not sufficient to erradicate a theme , neither it's sufficient to say "reptilians do not exist.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

People only see what they are willing to see.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Umbra Sideralis

Actually many of the "reptilian theories" shouldn't even be alowed in skunkworks as they are near Liable.

They accuse all sorts of hard working people of being "evil creatures for the black lagoon".

That's not right. If you try to point this out then, well "" YOU ARE AN REPTILIAN or memeber of some hidden NWO"...

If I had a buck for everytime someone misslabbled me such, dang I'd at least go out for a good dinner.

[edit on 2-1-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I have yet to see zero evidence of this. I agree w/ the OP that its all cheesy, shoddy videos being shown as "proof".

And it is NOT because I don't want to believe.

And I don't believe that you will see only if you want to see.

I would LOVE to see a UFO, but I have never seen one. No matter how hard I want or search.

I grew up with reptiles - literally - and they never once tried talking to me. Hmpf!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

*sigh*

Did anybody read my post?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
i've read and been interested in world history for several decades.
who the heck thought up this "urantia" stuff??
in what ancient book was the earth called urantia?
on what ancient object was the name urantia used?

i find it literally amazing that people have apparently developed
a complete belief system based on a "book of fiction"?

surely i must have missed something??

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

*sigh*

No, sorry. I was responding to the OP's post

Ok. I just read it. I have nothing to say. My response above remains.

[edit on 2-1-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by last time here

The Urantia Book isn't fiction.

It predates scrolls like "dead sea scrolls" in understandings through publication, but then the lost scrolls predate the Urantia book in these "known truths" being written down.

The Urantia Book isn't Fiction.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

predates? the book was published in 1955

The Urantia Book (also sometimes called The Urantia Papers or the Fifth Epochal Revelation) is a spiritual and philosophical book that discusses God, science, religion, history, philosophy, and destiny.[1] It originated in Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A., sometime between 1924 and 1955, but its authorship is considered to be a mystery.

wiki

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
If you really think about it all these consparicie theoires such as:

(Celeberty or Political Personality) is a "reptilian shapeshifter"...

Really is quite the "Witch Hunt" of this century, I'm just glad we're not back in those days when it comes to inteligence.

or are we?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
All of it can be summed up in the joke

"The Devil made me do it"

Mankind is looking for an escape goat.
"The world's an evil place because of the reptilians"
"The world's an evil place because of the NWO"
"The world's an evil place because of the devil"

These are all lies.

Truth is there are but too options for all living beings.
Seek after, from within one's self, the truth of the will of our father. (the way)
See your personal "free will" as the absolute truth. (the lie)

The only evil in the world, is the evil within yourself.

ok archy, who are the reptilians and what are they doing

can you point one out to us or where they reside?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil

predates? the book was published in 1955

The Urantia Book (also sometimes called The Urantia Papers or the Fifth Epochal Revelation) is a spiritual and philosophical book that discusses God, science, religion, history, philosophy, and destiny.[1] It originated in Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A., sometime between 1924 and 1955, but its authorship is considered to be a mystery.

wiki

I believe if I have my facts strate, the book's origin was dated more 1912-+20ish years, and although the first mass publication was 1955 the first minor publication dates around 1935ish.

Even if only the 1955 date was accurate, the deadseascrolls and nag lib were unearth around that time and spend a decade or so being translated and athoticated.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join