It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question about the "reptilian thread" phenomenon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

but that doesnt outdate them whatsoever

those books were FOUND, the urantia was WRITTEN around that time

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
well...it looks like a doctor and some buddies got together and thought
this stuff up...i guess they "received" the information from what they
believed to be celestial visitors??? this sounds just like any other sect
that began because a human had a "vision" dream......i continue to be
wary of any religion created by humans........

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Member thebeliever81 seems to be enjoying himself doesn't he?

What with 5 or 6 reptillian ZOMG!!!11!!! threads...

*sigh*

link   
reply to post by Djarums

It would appear that this site wants to be the first to get the allegedly golden egg of undeniable proof. I'm assuming that you have the capacity to protect and save these originals from being hijacked by government or other possibly higher sources.

I'm not saying I have anything, but how can anyone be certain that your site has any protection and that you yourselves are not acting on the part of national security for the government?

The fact that your site appears to minimize reptilians could suggest even the opposite. Afterall from my personal experiences with these types of people, they appear to have a stealth ability, especially when it comes to taking certain technologies or items from others and protecting those they seem to care about. This doesn't mean that they're responsible for everything that disappears though. And how can anyone truly trust the internet for information now anyway?

[edit on 2-1-2008 by aleon1018]

link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil

Originally posted by Incarnated
All of it can be summed up in the joke

"The Devil made me do it"

Mankind is looking for an escape goat.
"The world's an evil place because of the reptilians"
"The world's an evil place because of the NWO"
"The world's an evil place because of the devil"

These are all lies.

Truth is there are but too options for all living beings.
Seek after, from within one's self, the truth of the will of our father. (the way)
See your personal "free will" as the absolute truth. (the lie)

The only evil in the world, is the evil within yourself.

ok archy, who are the reptilians and what are they doing

can you point one out to us or where they reside?

are you even reading what I am writing or are you just assuming your percieved meaning onto my words?

First, and again, the "reptilians" are a breed of "alien" race. They are assumed "evil" because of the history of the world. Though their tendancies may be in debate, so too is the idea that they still exist here on earth.

If the reptilians do still exist here on earth, and I have reasons to believe they do, they reside in a older "spaceship" hidden somewhere under the ocean where they hybernate and come up trying to control members of mankind from time to time.

there is evidence of this in prophercies of nostradamus, though it could be inturpetation.

Again is wasn't the race of "alien" beings that were "the evil" but those beings that followed several other beings into the acts of self will over the understandings of the reality of the creator of all things."God".

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by last time here
well...it looks like a doctor and some buddies got together and thought
this stuff up...i guess they "received" the information from what they
believed to be celestial visitors??? this sounds just like any other sect
that began because a human had a "vision" dream......i continue to be
wary of any religion created by humans........

That's the lesser assumed understanding of it. When the reality is that the doctor was well respected and a "supernatural phenomenon" debunker. The group of people he got together was there do debunk the "supernatural event", but it ended up being a real event.

Then again, you'll believe what it is you want.

I laugh to myself, because all this truth is right out in the open while a bunch of fools cry like babies that someone is "hidding the truth" from them.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I am in agreement with the OP. Thank you.

It watched many of the 'so-called' reptilian videos and I became frustrated over the insistance they were real. I started posing out of that frsutration. Working in television news, I deal with video all day long. Never once have I ever seen someone 'morph' over the years. It only seems that these youtube videos 'reveal' the mysterious reptilian shapeshifting.

If I found something that would blow open the doors, rest assured I'd dub it and post it somewhere. There is no conspiracy to keep this footage from you - because if there was, I would be one of the ones keeping it from you. And yet, I want to authentic footage as much as all of you. It all comes down to real proof - and, in my opinion, there is no real proof of reptilian shapeshifters on video.

Sigh...

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil
reply to post by Incarnated

but that doesnt outdate them whatsoever

those books were FOUND, the urantia was WRITTEN around that time

The Urnatia minor publication dates to around 1935ish. But I'll even be willing to assume the date of the major publication of 1955. The lost scrolls had not "surfaced" into the public eye, through publication till much later.

The lost scrolls are understood to have "hidden truths" and "lost understandings" that are to be found within the pages of the Urantia book.

The lost scrolls hidden truths and lost understandings where not in the public domain while the urantia book was being written even upto the later date of its publication.

So one with logic and understanding has to see this as more then cowincidences.

Also if you read the urantia book and understand what it is your reading, then you go back through the lost scrolls and forgoten books, you gain so much more insite, the Urantia book is real.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
these people start out as humans then they are either killed and replaced by the reptilian aliens or the reptilians take control there bodies.

I have always wondered why the people at the very top seem to have very little compassion for the human race.

i would like to point out that i dont believe any of what i have just written , its just a thought.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
It would appear that everyone has completely overlooked the most damning evidence for the Reptilian/Lizard conspiracy that has ever existed. This is a very bad shame:

Warning: A very upset man swears in this video.

Google Video Link

In this video -- recorded secretly by a blatant film crew in a dwelling somewhere in London, we can very clearly see Lizards folding themselves out from a Television set quite unnaturally. Also we can observe a Television repair operative clearly "being a Lizard." He even openly admits to it on film.

A music can be heard playing at the back of the ground, but it is not really there. It is an audio illusion created by the rotten Sir Peregrine Worsthorne and his trustworthy helping hands. Any resemblance to televised satire that you notice can also be explained away by this if you replace "audio illusion" with "video illusion."

Debunk that, you ruddy unbelievers!

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Absurd

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

*slithers*

I don't repair televisions and neither does my boss, another mr lizard.

[edit on 2-1-2008 by mr-lizard]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
How come I never see any shape shifting reptiles in like, Wal-Mart or something?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
How come I never see any shape shifting reptiles in like, Wal-Mart or something?

I think that reptilians have better sense than to shop at a wal-mart

almost anyone who breathes oxygen has better sense than that

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Dulcimer

You obviously havent been to MY Walmart. I live in the middle of nowhere. My Walmart has all types of intergalactic breads!

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Dulcimer

Becuase the owners of wal-mart probably never shop there...

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer

Because they are obscured by all the other freaks shopping at Wal-Mart...

(sorry, I don't believe in shapeshifting reptilians, but I couldn't resiste that joke).

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Why do reptilians shape shift in front of the camera or in public at all?

*begins to think like a reptilian*

So I'm this super secret crocodile man and my only goal throughout the day is to not get caught shape shifting for whatever reason it is that I shape shift.

Why do it?

Is it like tourettes syndrome or what?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I shall dream of lizards tonight. Yes, I will. And it's all the fault of Ron Paul.

You see, I had a lucid dream and I saw, in my dream, Ron Paul shapeshift. I cried aloud;

Oh, no! Not Ron Paul too!?!!

*speaks in 'lizard-tongues', but can't find the letters in the alphabet*

Does Walmart import reptillians from China in my television now?

I'm frightened.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I think we should leave the videos for what they are, and look at history for answers about the Reptilian phenomenon. This is what I posted in another thread;

As far as I know the Reptilian claims come from the old tellings of many old societies. It seems that almost all the old cultures, share the same stories about the origins of man.
The Summerians claimed that the gods came from the sky, and created humans by crossing apeman dna with ET dna. The gods were said to have a humanoid reptilian form. The Mayans have a similar story.
Even the old cultures that still exist today, speak of the same things. The Hopi indians say they are descendants from a snake or serpent, so do the Aboriginals, the Chinese(dragon), a lot of African tribes: almost every single old culture speaks of these things, except our great civilised and free modern culture.

The videos, although some really creeped me out, never convinced me. After finding out that there definately is a worldwide foundation for the Reptilian stories, I'm ready to believe that such a thing exists.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Wikipedia says that Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton are both reptilian humanoids!

en.wikipedia.org...

That has to cause tension on the campaign trail....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join