It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question about the "reptilian thread" phenomenon

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

Originally posted by buddhasystem
And this belief is based on what? And how these beings are crossing between our dimesions and other dimensions? And how dimensionality is related to spirituality?

Experience, information learned/gathered, and finding other stories too similar to my own to discount.

What exactly experience?

Some beings choose not to exist in this 'heavy' dimension so they are permanently "multi-dimensional" so they don't need the tech.

What evidence do you have of other dimensions.

When you sleep you are "half" in this place. It's where you create your own world via your subconscious mind. It is a real place and not the concoction of your brain.

Sheesh. How do you know it's real? In what sense is it real to begin with?
And how come you contradict yourself by saying that "you create your own world via your subconscious mind", and than saying that it's "not the concoction of your brain"

Barf on, oh positive Buddah.

And so I will

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meatclown

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
2. Biblically speaking if anyone was worshipped other than G-d and humans prior to the flood it was the Nephilim and the Bnai Elohim, which are not serpents, serpentine, etc.

This was the point i was making.

How can you be sure what the hybrid nephilim (that devoured humans, animals, and reptiles) looked like? Were you alive 6000+ years ago?

One that apparently thinks by not paying taxes and running away from a problem fixes it.

Have you been living under a rock for the last 5 decades? The government (humans, reptilians, demons, whatever) IS the problem and our complacency is only feeding the fire.

Taking Responsiblity is the Key.

I agree. By disassociating yourself from the de facto federal government and reclaiming one's sovereignty and state nationality there literally is no other entity that can take responsibility for your person's actions other than yourself.

The Nephilim are described as looking humanoid. Considering they are hybrids of humans and the humanoid Bnai Elohim this would make sense.

The Nahashim and Tannim, the Draconic Serpents, have nothing to do with the Nephilim or Bnai Elohim. Consider the Nahashim are Chayah, which are living creatures and not celestial beings like the Bnai Elohim.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

The Nephilim are described as looking humanoid. Considering they are hybrids of humans and the humanoid Bnai Elohim this would make sense.

The reptilians in question are also described as bipedal humanoids. Seeings as none of us were around 6000-1000 years ago, i don't see how you can rule out the possibility.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
This is the stupidest most illogical thing I have ever heard and probably started by someone with some real serious issues. Come on people! You can't believe this s**t and be serious. This borderlines on the insane. Someone that wasn't held long enough as a baby that could come up with a total fabrication based on nothing and try to pass it off as real. If you people have to resort to lies to prove the existence of aliens then you must not believe that they exist in the first place.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meatclown

The reptilians in question are also described as bipedal humanoids. Seeings as none of us were around 6000-1000 years ago, i don't see how you can rule out the possibility.

If we're going to use the Bible as a resource, it already has the "Reptilian" Nahash and Tannim, which are pretty much the equivalent of the Naga of Southeast Asia and the Dracon of Greco-Roman culture.

The Nahash predate the existence of the Nephilim and are living creatures that are created prior to humankind, according to the Bible.

The Bnai Elohim on the other hand are Celestial beings. They look like divine paragons of humanity. Their offspring are described in similar terms, large, powerful and superhuman. Goliath did not look like a snake, nor did the Celestials who went to retrieve Lot's family before Sodom and Gommorah were destroyed.

If anything the two would be enemies. If the Nahash are the Naga and Dracon, the Bnai Elohim are most assuredly the Deva and the Pantheon. Which would mean they are most likely at odds and definitely not related.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by enigmania

The Summerians claimed that the gods came from the sky, and created humans by crossing apeman dna with ET dna. The gods were said to have a humanoid reptilian form. The Mayans have a similar story.
Even the old cultures that still exist today, speak of the same things. The Hopi indians say they are descendants from a snake or serpent, so do the Aboriginals, the Chinese(dragon), a lot of African tribes: almost every single old culture speaks of these things, except our great civilised and free modern culture.

The videos, although some really creeped me out, never convinced me. After finding out that there definately is a worldwide foundation for the Reptilian stories, I'm ready to believe that such a thing exists.

No the Sumerians and the Mayans bloody do not have such a story. Someone's lied to you A lot of cultures have myths about snakes, so?

Mike Boyd posted this:
"The Nahash predate the existence of the Nephilim and are living creatures that are created prior to humankind, according to the Bible."

What? Whose Bible? Nahash is a *name* in the Bible, of a king and a couple of other people. Yes, it means serpent. But it isn't the name of a race/people or whatever in the Bible.
And where in the Bible are the Nephilim described as reptilian?

Does anyone actually check the stuff they post here?

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
reply to post by last time here

The Urantia Book isn't fiction.

It predates scrolls like "dead sea scrolls" in understandings through publication, but then the lost scrolls predate the Urantia book in these "known truths" being written down.

The Urantia Book isn't Fiction.

It is. What lost scrolls?

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Djarums

I have done a lot of research, and I guess I have to be on the fence about this one. I have seen all the David Iche videos that I can get. I have read about the Sumerians and seen the pictures of their gods wearing what looks to me like fish suits. I have seen enough of the morphing pictures and videos that I can stomach. Yet, here I am on the fence waiting to see this with my own eyes (if I can trust even them) in order to believe.
I have never seen an UFO with my own eyes (that I know of) and yet I am convinced that we are visited by beings in craft from either other places in the galaxy or another galaxy, or from other dimensions or by dimensional travel.
How I can be so convinced of one and not the other is puzzle to me, however, that is how it stands. Maybe it's that I have considered UFOs longer than reptilian shape-shifting and had more time to consider it. Maybe it's that I find shape-shifting or morphing so outrageous it has to be fictional (I usually don't think that way about anything).
Maybe one day day I will be at an event where someone morphs before my eyes. Then I can remove my skepticism, but until then I remain on the fence ready to believe.
Constantly_Watching

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mutantalien1947
This is the stupidest most illogical thing I have ever heard and probably started by someone with some real serious issues. Come on people! You can't believe this s**t and be serious. This borderlines on the insane. Someone that wasn't held long enough as a baby that could come up with a total fabrication based on nothing and try to pass it off as real. If you people have to resort to lies to prove the existence of aliens then you must not believe that they exist in the first place.

Great! Thanks for making that train of thought clear. (-3844 ATS points? I wonder why?) What is insane is people still having faith in this government, EVEN if they were 100% human. (Which they are not, as they have an emotional bypass, where they can do things like 911 & polluting us to death.

FOR ONCE, I'm going to make this short & sweet:

I understand that the CHILDISH Youtube posts of 'possible shapeshifting' & the photos of things like George Bush's wrinkled, discolored neck do not do this subject any justice, & if you are too lazy to read the entire book 'the biggest secret' by David Icke (who is not propagating a theory, as many are misinformed by the lies about him on Wikepedia, this is NOT his opinion, he is merely putting together the pieces, to make it easy to realize), then you should be looking at youtube videos of David Icke speeches. If there was an obvious shapeshifing, like T. Blair turning into a lizard man for 2 seconds, it would NOT be archived, & the tape would be destructed faster than the CIA interrogation tapes. If you are looking for proof of this, it won't be found, just like you will never see the pain you feel if something falls on your head. - Or unless you manage to access an underground base, have a running hidden camera implanted in your nipple before getting abducted on a ship that is occupied by at least one reptilian, or if the hybrids running the world all lose their ability to hold their human appearance, but by that time, it would be too late.

The facts are simple: We have been conditioned SO MUCH, it has become evidently difficult for people to even consider anything that contradicts their previous belief systems. (Just look at how long it took for the majority of the world to get beyond 'NO WAY! I DON'T BELIEVE IN ALIENS!!! DO YOU??? HA HA!!! YOU'RE NUTS~~!'
- So, when people are saying 'the world is controlled by lizards,' a part of me thinks now that they deserve to be carted off to the loonie bin, for they are doing the biggest truth movement no justice... - The moment when most people actually open their minds to the fact that our universe is teeming with life, some melevolent, that there was a MAJOR catastrophy on Mars, etc... then they will begin to look into the substantial evidence that is beyond speculation, see how the Mayans, Egyptians, etc all had lived amongst the Reptilians and it was the norm, & over time the people revolted to their ways, (human sacrifice, etc), & the Reptilians (Drako in UFOlogy) were forced to 'go undercover' & they interbred with Humanity, forming hybrid races, which eventually became the monarchy & then government. - The monarchy claimed they had the divine right to rule because of their bloodlines, that being the interbreeding... - There is also no coincidence that most of these 'people' are all members of the Illuminati & Skull & Bones. - You CANNOT make this stuff up! - What's getting me, is that George Noory, & Alex Jones don't seem to believe in 'all this reptilian stuff'... But what can YOU do? ... Not everyone has time to read this; www.4shared.com... but I sure as heck wish they did... If this was the bible, I guarantee you that they would not have been able to pull off any of their crap; 911, Clean energy suppression, poison in our food & water (I mean Fluoride, etc) & the coming NWO if we don't wake up!

www.criticalunity.org...

[edit on 3-1-2008 by criticalunity]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doug Weller

Originally posted by Incarnated
reply to post by last time here

The Urantia Book isn't fiction.

It predates scrolls like "dead sea scrolls" in understandings through publication, but then the lost scrolls predate the Urantia book in these "known truths" being written down.

The Urantia Book isn't Fiction.

It is. What lost scrolls?

he meant the dead sea scrolls, at one point they were lost but now are found

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Unless I see one with my own eyes, I can't believe that they are here right now, sure they could of been here in the past as where did all these stories of Dragons and whatnot come from ?

I've read David Ick's [sp] books, I just can't believe that these beings are our leaders / celeberties / ect. It's like werewolves, science tells us something cannot transform into something else that's radicaly different.

Thermal Dynamics yanno.

If you can't convince a Sci-Fi fan this stuff, how can you convince Joe Blow from Kokomo ? I do believe in life elsewhere, how could I not, the universe is far to vast for just us all by ourselves.

I am open midned, but not to the point where it'll blind me to swallow something so 'out there' beyond my understanding of how the universe works acording to the laws of science, phyics, ect.

It all comes down to this, yes I believe in Reptilians, but no way could they be hiding 'In plain sight' as disgused people or whatever have you, and yes the really bad YouTube videos don't help at all, it makes the entire thing look silly to outsiders.

That's why folks make fun of it, they see these poor quality YouTube videos and think, they can't be serious, that's just poor video quality.

Give us super high rez pics and videos, then we'll have something to chew on, untill then, the more YouTube videos get posted the more outlandish this thing will look to outsiders.

- W -
* Star Trek Fan, who could of used a joke about the Gorn, but didn't *

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

No the Sumerians and the Mayans bloody do not have such a story. Someone's lied to you A lot of cultures have myths about snakes, so?

Does anyone actually check the stuff they post here?

The Sumarian tablets were recently translated, it states that they are clearly describing not only ETs, but the interactions with their lives & civilization.

- And the it's the Old testament that blatently describes something like 'and the gods came down, & mated with the wives of men...

And to answer the question; Why would they have an interest in us??? - If you were a bassturd that assumed your species was the master of the universe, you would do the same. - And you don't even have to be an alien to do that; you could be an oil company or something, & as long as you have power without contact with the love, & caring force of the universe, you will suck, & bring down the rest of the world with you.

Furthermore, it is not ALL famous people who get accused of being a Reptilian; I've yet to see someone claiming say, that Micheal Jackson is one. here is a video of some woman on Youtube, but again no video will ever be proof, unless there are witnesses in the video etc...

It is clear that anyone part of the family tree that started thousands of years ago is a hybrid, & I don't know about you, but just the interbreeding is enough to rise enough suspision to bring them to a court of law, & OUT of this Planet, but ... the reason that is not happening is yet another left eyebrow raiser... I mean, COME ON! Same with 911... - If someone had that much evidence against me, I'd be blown away in a firing squad IMMEDIATELY... So ask yourself, while you're still having faith in government to bring positive world change by a measly election (Even IFF Ron Paul wins) while secret societies still run the world, don't you think it's time to open our eyes, so we can see the switch we need to pull down, or the souls of the world are going to all die in a metaphorical train, hitting a brick wall, that being a micro-chipped population, one world government... - When they come out with the staged alien invasion, & your neighborhood is demanding the military to be everywhere for protection, (the EPA will have a friend, the ETPA), & we'll all be screwed, simply because too many people were afraid to talk to their friend's about it, for fear of appearing ... crazy...

[edit on 3-1-2008 by criticalunity]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Woulfe

Unless I see one with my own eyes, I can't believe that they are here right now, sure they could of been here in the past as where did all these stories of Dragons and whatnot come from ?

I am open midned, but not to the point where it'll blind me to swallow something so 'out there' beyond my understanding of how the universe works acording to the laws of science, phyics, ect.

Right, okay, & I felt the same, but I kept reading, even though it was nighttime, & realizing this stuff CREEPED ME OUT... - Here's something to chew on though; Our understanding of Science is not equal to what the universe is, & functions. - There are many dimensions, parallel universes, & different planes of existence. - Look up Arizona Wilder... She conducted some rituals where she saw them shapeshift. -Again, that's not proof, but the proof is in the pudding (I mean the REAL history records)

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by criticalunity

I've yet to see someone claiming say, that Micheal Jackson is one.
selfmanifestingtruth.tribe.net...
www.nku.edu...

oddly enough, MJ being a reptillian is something I wouldn't be so shocked to learn.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Good question! This is worth your admission price right here. I am in the Video/film industry and I can tell you that anyone can look like a "Reptile". Next time you are putting on your makeup or shaving in the mirror, tilt your head in the upright position slightly back, squint slightly and look at your own pupils. When your eyes are slightly closed, it makes your pupils look vertical. A simple optical illusion. I am not saying that that there are no shape shifters, these poor quality videos with all the digital artifacts make the pupils look vertical if one wants to see it that way. We don't need to waste time viewing poor quality videos to reassure ourselves that the political Fascist danger is present, just look at the day to day events in the news, or Google Jordan Maxwell....

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Woulfe

Under your pretence UFO's also cannot exist, as not 1 clear video has ever been proven real either.
Get my drift?

Why they are been exposed more thesdays, is due to peoples collective sub-conciencenesses awakening thus breaking the energy fields these reptilians use to mask their true forms.

Also crop circles are in PLAIN SIGHT for everyone to see, what amazes me is there is NO media attention, no scientific attention on the same scale (npi) as say Britney Spears latest caper. Ask yourselves (disbelievers) why?

This is a site for CONSPIRACY and the UNEXPLAINED. The scary thing is it seems as we who believe in reptilians are cast as loons or something of that nature. And maybe we are. However I believe with ALL evidence put in front of you, you are the ones lying to yourselves, it is a HUGE leap to go from your simple fascination of say UFOs to letting your ego aware that maybe YOU , WE , US have been tricked! By frikken lizard like entitys no less.

Explain to me how you disbelievers have come to such closed minds? Ask youself the fantasys you live on through your playstaion sci-fi games, your sci-fi movie channels, and your beloved dinosaurs, WHY you have stopped believeing in the UNREAL? Is it because you think you know it all?

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

I've yet to see someone claiming say, that Micheal Jackson is one.

selfmanifestingtruth.tribe.net...
www.nku.edu...

oddly enough, MJ being a reptillian is something I wouldn't be so shocked to learn.

Not sure if Michael Jackson is one but we know that Prince is really the archangel gabriel

Michael has to be something

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by holdout

Can you please show me an example of this?

watchZEITGEISTnow

[edit on 3-1-2008 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

[edit on 3-1-2008 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Woulfe

Right, okay, & I felt the same, but I kept reading, even though it was nighttime, & realizing this stuff CREEPED ME OUT... - Here's something to chew on though; Our understanding of Science is not equal to what the universe is, & functions. - There are many dimensions, parallel universes, & different planes of existence. - Look up Arizona Wilder... She conducted some rituals where she saw them shapeshift. -Again, that's not proof, but the proof is in the pudding (I mean the REAL history records)

What I mean is that once you start talking about Shape Shifting, it goes from scintificly possible into Fantasy land zone. People to Lizards then back to People. Joe Blow from Kokomo would scoff at this verry idea.

Yes I know other dimensions and so forth, I can accept that, but the average smuck from middle America will look at you and laugh his butt off at the verry idea of Shape Shifting as it's too far 'out there' for him or her to swallow, you need to drop that whole thing about them being able to do that, first you just need to get them to believe in the Reptilians in the first place, by saying they Shape Shift you've suddenly opened yourself up to be laughed at by the unwashed masses.

See THAT'S the point i'm trying to make, sure folks could accept Reptilians if that whole Shape Shifting nonscene [sp] wasn''t thown into thier face, the second that comes up, people will roll thier eyes and go back to watching Faux News and Britney & Paris & soforth.

If you WANT people to believe in these creatures, you'll have to drop the whole shape shifting stuff right away, like I said it's too 'out there' for ordinary folks to swallow, heck even I have a tough time with it and I am a huge Sci-fi nut.

I've read a lot on these creatures, I can accept them as being real "In The Past" there's nothing to support them being hear and now, well, unless they are in hiding in like Area 51 and so forth, but now way in plain sight, i've never seen one, which was my first point as you pointed out.

I've never seen any UFO's as well, but I still believe in them.

In fact I have a theory about that and if any other huge sci-fi fan hasn't seen any as well it would support my theory as to why I don't see them, something to do with the fact as Sci-fi fans we'd never call them UFO's but space ships because to us they wouldn't be so unidentified if you know what I mean, that's why as sci-fi fans we never seen any, because who'd aruge with us as to what we've seen, it'd be like this....

Sci-Fi fan : I saw a space ship the other night in the sky flying around.

Skeptic : No you saw Venus or a weather balloon or an airplane.....

Sci-Fi fan : Are you saying that I wouldn't know a space ship is when I see one ? I'm a huge sci-fi fan who's seen and read more about space ships then you, want me to draw you a detailed picture of what I saw ?

And so on....

We'd never take pictures of them as well, it'd be like this when we see one....

Sci-Fi fan : Hey cool, a space ship, that's awesome.
( waves at passing space ship useing a Vulcan peace sign )

- W -
* Open Minded, but not to the point where he's blinded by it *

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

watchzeitg...

even if she is a reptoid, she seems to be having a great time, no evil there

can you explain that?

honestly to me there is too much light and glare going on to pin point exactly what is going on there if anything at all

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join