It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question about the "reptilian thread" phenomenon

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doug Weller

Originally posted by enigmania

The Summerians claimed that the gods came from the sky, and created humans by crossing apeman dna with ET dna. The gods were said to have a humanoid reptilian form. The Mayans have a similar story.
Even the old cultures that still exist today, speak of the same things. The Hopi indians say they are descendants from a snake or serpent, so do the Aboriginals, the Chinese(dragon), a lot of African tribes: almost every single old culture speaks of these things, except our great civilised and free modern culture.

The videos, although some really creeped me out, never convinced me. After finding out that there definately is a worldwide foundation for the Reptilian stories, I'm ready to believe that such a thing exists.

No the Sumerians and the Mayans bloody do not have such a story. Someone's lied to you A lot of cultures have myths about snakes, so?

Mike Boyd posted this:
"The Nahash predate the existence of the Nephilim and are living creatures that are created prior to humankind, according to the Bible."

What? Whose Bible? Nahash is a *name* in the Bible, of a king and a couple of other people. Yes, it means serpent. But it isn't the name of a race/people or whatever in the Bible.
And where in the Bible are the Nephilim described as reptilian?

Does anyone actually check the stuff they post here?

So your telling me according to the Bible, G-d made more living things on earth after the Creation of humanity?

The Nahash I'm referencing is the Nahash in eden, which is described as a Living Creature or Chayah. The term Nahash is also used interchangably with Tannim in Exodus. Now consider in Genesis 1:21 the Tannim are created.

Now I never said anything about a race or people. I called them living creatures.

Nor did I ever link them with the Nephilim or say Nephilim had anything to do with reptiles. I was trying to say Nephilim have nothing to do with reptiles.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

i am sitting in a room full of aliens at this moment and they will be with me forever. Any day, any time, i can produce photos and videos of them

Can you NOW take a picture with you sitting amongst them? And maybe hold up a sign saying "ATS ROCKS! Today's Date"

Thanks for the offer!!!

[edit on 4-1-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by matt2112

I don't actually like any of them and therefor it could simply mean I am being bias about this strange idea.

Yup. That is more then likely the case. If you liked them, you would not see anything evil about them. But your own feelings of them are clouding your unbiased view of them.

It happens to the best of us

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
You folks should see the sick videos he has on youtube. Or maybe NOT! I warn you ahead of time, that he has somehow gotten the pics of the deceased bodies of Jon Bonet Ramsey, Nicole Simpson, Ron Goldman and the Black Dahlia. He has done something fake to them to make it look like aliens did the crime.

reply to post by debris765nju
i am sitting in a room full of aliens at this moment and they will be with me forever. Any day, any time, i can produce photos and videos of them

I am a novice at ufo and alien fakery, and even I can see that they are fake.
But I cannot imagine it would even be legal for you to have those crime scene photos, much less deface them as you have.

[edit on 4-1-2008 by sizzle]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Here is the link to his youtube site. Hopefully the mods will see it and ban him. It is really sick what he has done!
youtube.com...
_category=0&search=Search&v=&uploaded=&filter=1&page=4

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
As the real storie goes:

God the father, the creator of all things in heaven and on earth, started the ball rolling long long long ago. Life is thusly provided into new planets through beings that are made to "create" life on the planets that the creator God makes.

There have been many planets before this one, and there will be many after this one.

All goes well in the universe under the "law of the One" in the understanding that the creator God, our father, is the father to us all and we are all one family. However we do have free will.

Sometimes, this free will makes some beings percieve themselves to be more then other beings, and thusly they persume to assume positions that are not theirs to posses.

Such is the case with Lucifer. Lucifer was the oringal consparicy theoriest of this planet Earth.

This Earth, was established and substained as mankind evolved by creatures and beings. There were somewhere's around 100 living creatures of reptilian type life that were well suited for the work of the establishment of the world.

Lucifer came down to the overseerer of the earth and convinced him to join in the rebelion. And so this happened, and the reptilian workers of the overseerer joined in the rebelion. This caused the beings to lose the rights of supermoratal beings, and thus they became with lifespand ending, so they thought they'd go about and introduce their particular blood line into the evolving mankind.

This was all before the introduction of Adam and Eve. After the introduction of adam and eve it was these same creatures that also caused adam and eve to fall out of the will of the one creator.

This is your history. I feel it is well known and established throughout ancient historic documents ranging across the globe.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Oh moreover, as far as the "rebelion" goes, it is for the most part over. There's no evil plans in working to take over this planet. The rebelion just doesn't have a ground to stand on.

Nevertheless, the confusion that was introduced to this planet still resignates through the creation of this planet and its people. This is the great "evil" of the world that is in each person. It is that evil that causes people to point their accusing finger at other people and accuse them of being evil.

However this is all about to change because of a scheduled thing assoicated with the year 2012. It's the next big thing, the shift, or "the new age".

The great ages of the zodiac basicly equal 2150 per 30 degrees. These can be looked at as months. However just like our calander is understood in months, ages, there are also 4 quardrans (summer, fall, winter, spring), and these are the seasons.

Well this "new age" also is in association with the new season. I could get fancy and sudgest it is "spring" or "summer" but the great seasons really don't compute with our understandings of "seasonal change".

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Incarnated.
are you perhaps still quoting info from Urantia? If so, it would be easier for you to just post a link. There is a free download version on www.Urantia.org I am reading it now. so don't spoil it for me. K?

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by sizzle

Incarnated.
are you perhaps still quoting info from Urantia? If so, it would be easier for you to just post a link. There is a free download version on www.Urantia.org I am reading it now. so don't spoil it for me. K?

I did several years of deep searching study well before I found the Urantia Book.

The urantia book is the most full and compleat single expression of the known events, but my statements are not drawn from the urantia book.

This is the reason I so dig the Urantia book. I don't buy into new age crap. I did the research for myself, I studied and built my own model. I only discovered the Urantia book less then two months ago. It really did suprize me in it's understandings, and this is why I had no other option but to percieve the book to be real. If the book is not real, then it is superbly written and well well researched, but I believe it is real.

Though, to be fair. The Urantia book is an external perspective outside that of mortal mankind's historic record, and thus it is more robust, but it is still a perspective.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

So more exactly, no my statement isn't drawn from the Urantia Book, but it will seem to be in suport, or the urantia book will suport my statement, but there are also other aspects of my statement that are not spoken of in the urantia book.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   

maybe with this much info, you should open a thread of your own. i know there is at least one topic here on urantia alone.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
My question to the Icke cultists is...just what do you think you're going to do to all these reptilians out there that you so claim are manipulating humanity for their agendas? I'm not exactly concerned, but I'm trying to see what you think would come from exposing these so called reptilians...You got any plans on taking these reptilians down?

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Urantia? What is it? Who wrote this masterpiece? Which God? What religion is it? Is it a religion at all?

I'm telling you, maybe i'm incapable of reading and comprehending but i went to that website and anyone could have made that stuff up with a little imagination!

See what ATS and the power of suggestion has done to me?

I do not see strange eyes
I do not see reptiles
I do not see strange eyes
I do not see reptiles!

I'm dont with reptiles if this is the only proof there is.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
ok so I went and read the lacerta files and dont believe it. Other places state that the writer cannot be found and still remains at large.

There is a lot of things that we would not be able to understand...supposedly

My biggest issue with it is: That if these creatures live in/on the same planet that we do then why would they tolerate this hostile species looking to take all of our natural resources? Water, I am sure they need and Copper has to be mined and that means it is underground where these things live. It doesnt make sense that these creatures would become our allies and battle them off...Lacerta actually hints just the opposite....that race would stand to lose as much as us surface dwellers...

Maybe there is something to the legend but I doubt it was Lacerta-esque.

Another thing is it was mentioned that this was THEIR planet and not ours...after the war w/ the Aliens why not dwell on the top and live w/ the humans...Heck they could enslave us w/ their supposed powers.
As much as they enjoy the sun, it only makes sense that they would want to remain on ther surface...Would make a great story.

The Urantia book I dont think can be used a proof of anything. There are debates on if it was written or if it appeared out of thin air by the hand of God...I think that is very close to the quote found here: skepdic.com...

What I find terrible is that there is as much disinformation on the net as there is real information and a lot of times it is fore of the former instead of the latter.

Is there such a thing? Who knows?!? When I meet one I will get a DNA sample for proof

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Icke was not analytical enough
about Jennifer Green's statements,
and he totally omitted to mention her
in the talk I saw him do of her stuff.
In 1996 I filmed a woman sitting
talking about seeing a lodger of hers,
unfamous outward human semblance,
he lay down and let her see him appear
to change to a reptoid.....however
my attitude to that was that it was
solely a gadget on the alien fooling
our human senses, generating some
hologram....it was interesting that both
she and her boyfriend described him
huddling up close to radiators and
keeping the temperature of his room
very high, so that he outwardly appeared to be.......

.........poikilothermal......zoologically speaking......

Icke muddied the waters, and because
of higher media profile than little
old me, there's a truly thick lutulent mass
whipped up that no-one can see through.
I admire the guts of the girl who's going on about
her vetical-slits-for-eyes boyfriend somewhere
in this site, and the woman who talked to me
and allowed me to film her.....but David Icke
is as useful/less as the National Enquirer, which Linda
Howe has evidence of being set up by
the American security services, if you care to use her earthfiles website.
From author of www.phonedupnshutup.com

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Does anybody have any links to any high resolution "reptilian" videos?
I don't believe in any of it, but I'm open minded and base my opinions on the facts.

All the youtube videos I've seen so far have a simple explaination - and it has nothing to do with photoshop or video editing.

The power of suggestion is whats working - the low res film shows something, and your brain tries to interprete what it is. For example, you can see images even if the picture is made up of a series of dots on newspaper. Watch the film expecting to see the eyes change shape and you'll see it.
BUT

After you have watched it, watch it again, expecting to see the reflection of the cameraman in the "reptilian" eyes, and you'll see what's really happening.

As I've already said, I'm an open minded sceptic, and this observation is only from the videos I've seen myself. There could be high res vids that do show unedited real reptilian eyes but I haven't seen any.

Also, a reptilian race would theoretically be possible but it would be impossible for them to reproduce, - those of you who know anything about basic genetics will know that while some of the DNA strands will match up enough for an embryo to develop, the resulting creature from parents of different species will be infertile. (such as in mules).

(although there has been some evidence, which can't be proven or disproven currently, that the same isn't true of monkeys, suggesting that they could be a more primative race of humans, rather than a totally seperate species)

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Urantia? What is it? Who wrote this masterpiece? Which God? What religion is it? Is it a religion at all?

DG,
Urantia was supposedly a message brought by entitys known as Midwayers, through an anonymous sleeping patient (not Edgar Cayce). The patient's doctor, who was a ufo and alien skeptic, wrote down the notes. No credit is given to an author.
I have just begun reading it, so I can't give a honest answer yet. No religions have sprang from this, but groups have formed since the 1950's to discuss it. It is very lenghty but well written. It's fascinating to say the least.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Agree with Djarmus 100%

By all means discuss the topic, but don't present dreadful quality video images as evidence. It does more damage to your argument then strengthen it.

Can't help but find reptilian subject anything but laughable. But hey maybe High Definition Television on the horizon there will be some undisputable reptilian morph. Something tells me it will just be another you tube grain-fest though.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sizzle

Originally posted by dgtempe

DG,
Urantia was supposedly a message brought by entitys known as Midwayers, through an anonymous sleeping patient (not Edgar Cayce). The patient's doctor, who was a ufo and alien skeptic, wrote down the notes. No credit is given to an author.
I have just begun reading it, so I can't give a honest answer yet. No religions have sprang from this, but groups have formed since the 1950's to discuss it. It is very lenghty but well written. It's fascinating to say the least.

Moreover, I've only started reading over the past two months. If I seem to know what I'm talking about when it comes to the Urantia Book it is only because I spent several years pryor searching to the hidden understandings through topics as ancient history and lost and hidden texts as such.

The Doctor and his group were in fact Supernatural "debunking" team assembled in the air of skepticisim to "debunk" it. What happened was a 20 year study. There is no credit to the author as this was the agreed upon form of delivery to mankind. The idea is that the book will be self standing. The group that did the study also waited until all the members and people involved had passed away. This was also to keep the book from having a human slant.

One thing I find intresting is that the book actually began being delivered through the study at about 1912. This is one 100 years from the date of 2012.

The book is presented as a perspective work, it states it is not "inspiried".

The diffrence is that a perspective work is from a person's or beings perspective, such as the deciples of Jesus and their letters. These are writtings that are presented to all through the perspective of a being or person. So the Urantia Book is through the perspective of several class of beings that might be classified as "Aliens" and "angels". But it is a perspective.

An Inspiried work: such as the book Revelation is delivered through a being from a higher source and center such as Our Father God or God's Christ.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I see demons.

I do not believe you can truly capture a demon on camera

A demon is of the spirit realm.

When someone lies to you...

you see the reptile as a physical manifestation of their guilt.

Drama

pity me...I'll beat your ass...I don't know what you're talking about...Where were you last night?

....sucking energy

dark void

I do not suggest you go around looking for demons... Nietzsche points out that you may become one yourself if not properly disciplined to handle the realm.

I would agree it is difficult to battle demons and still seek the light.

Look for the good. If you wish to distiguish and battle evil, set your foundation on God.

shaman,

Sri Oracle

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join