It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru's 'First Phase' Due Fall 2009!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Well the Minoan Culture did get owned around 1650-1640 B.C. by that Volcanic Eruption in the Central to Eastern Mediteranian. They were a culture that didn't know war, and was Matriarchal, and women held equal status or even more importance than men. This is where original bull "fighting" started, except they wouldn't kill the bull(no information points to killing the bulls), they'd perform dancing and acrobatics while avoiding the bull and using the bull to jump from / flip from etc.

They were close trading allies with Egypt, and they are where Egypt got alot of rare Gold and such, because the Minoans, awesome naval navigators, had already been to Western Africa, and were collecting the Gold and other priceless stuff out near Timbuktu / Mauritania.

Some suspect the volcanic eruption sole handidly caused all the effects listed in Exodus. I dont believe that because that would mean Moses wouldve had to have taken a northern coastal route to escape Egypt, and the Red Sea is further inland soto speak. Unless the tsunami came from the South to Southeast.

[edit on 12/30/2007 by runetang]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by xnibirux
The brown dwarf Nibiru(Planet X), sister to our very own sun, will enter its first known phase of passing Earth above the ecliptic of our star system by fall of 2009, causing much planetary disturbance.

Please share your thoughts on this subject matter, thanks.

This subject has been discussed on anther thread called PLANET X IS COMING ARE YOU READY.

Up to this point, we have found no evidence that this is true in any way. There have been IR photos, youtube videos, neptune perturbations, that have all been debunked.

Is there any other evidence?

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by drflux
ok i have a question how fast is this thing moving.

The speed at wich an orbiting body is moving, depends only on it's orbit.

For every orbit, there is only one speed, at which the object can remain there. If it moves faster, it flies away and if it moves slower, it falls into the sun.

An object moving at close to the speed of light, couldn't really orbit anything. It would have to be infinitelly close to the sun. (inside of it, actually)

Besides, if there was anything as large as a planet or even a brown dwarf approaching us at close to the speed of light, we wouldn't really have all that much time in advance, to worry about it. And once it was here, we wouldn't even have time to realise, we are dead.

It would rip the entire solar system appart and "absorb" it.

[edit on 30-12-2007 by deezee]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by xnibirux

Im sure this website is the very same one that was fuelling this story about 5 years ago when Mark Hazlewood's book was out. It was then due in 2004 i think, i guess they'll keep this up until they're right.
I think the URL is different but the background, page layout and references are the same, I think some of the articles are too, i can't bring myself to spend time on it again.

I would like to know more about this, but when most of the references orignate from this link or zetatalk, im wary

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Seriously Guys and Gals...

This garbage truly belongs in SkunkWorks...

NO evidence of any substance has been presented in any Planet X/Niburu/brown or red dwarf post on here in the last 6 mths that I have noticed...

The "evidence" presented by the people starting these threads not only have not met an "absolute" minimum standard to even be remotely considered scientific, on many occasions, the starters/supporters of these threads have even said "well the whole planet X thing aint my idea, so why should I present any evidence ?"

Riiight...

This is one of the most massive hoaxes perpetuated on mandkind, and more particularly the CT community in recent times...

Please take it all with a pinch of poo, folks...

To take it even remotely seriously is time spent doing far more important things...

Peace

EDIT -- spelling

[edit on 30-12-2007 by Rilence]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Come on guys honestly, can an any of us prove that any proof would prove we could believe?

Wouldn't the only proof be found in awaiting the time of the prediction, to see if it unfolds as said?

Exactly! This is about belief and intuition; many of you are drowning in a rising pool of ignorance, and I advise you be more open-hearted rather than open-opinionated.

[edit on 30-12-2007 by xnibirux]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rilence
Seriously Guys and Gals...

This garbage truly belongs in SkunkWorks...

Have to agree.

The Reptillians were banished to Skunkworks with good reason, and we should be nice to them, and send them their own little planet to live on happily every after in Skunkworks. *waves*

Funny how these Nibiru/Planet X prophecies are always just a year or two off - I remember 2003 being a big year for Nibiru, and, well, pretty much every year since then really - I guess the Nibiru Express is running late.

Maybe it'll be like a bus, you wait for one for ages, and then three Planet X's come along all at once.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Exactly! This is about belief and intuition; many of you are drowning in a rising pool of ignorance, and I advise you be more open-hearted rather than open-opinionated.

Oh, so now it's a belief? I thought it was a proven fact..

In that case, how is this any different from the Ashtar Gallactic Command, reptillian overlords and random people, who come here claiming to be aliens who can tell the future and offer vague answers?

So it is ignorant not to believe something, for which there is no proof and which has been fortold wrong in the past already?

Then how would you define someone, who for no apparent reason believes something so hard, that he is unwilling to even consider a different explanation? (never mind ignoring the facts)

Fear is one of the best tools for making people believe. It works because of an old survival mechanism, where it was better to be too carefull, than not carefull enough.

But it does not make things true. However, some people want the world to end..

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
If there is no proof, what is this belief based on?

A gut feeling? You wouldn't have that gut feeling if it wasn't for the fake claims of proof!

Basically, what you're saying is, that your belief is based on ITSELF.

You should relax, man.. And start enjoying life. It can be quite good, if you don't spend all your time worrying.
And if something IS gonna happen, enjoying life should be even more important.

We're all gonna die! Eventually...

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Come on guys honestly, can an any of us prove that any proof would prove we could believe?

Wouldn't the only proof be found in awaiting the time of the prediction, to see if it unfolds as said?

[edit on 30-12-2007 by xnibirux]

Actually, if planet x and the brown dwarf star existed, there would be verifiable evidence.
Perturbations of the outer planets-none
Gravitational anomalies-none
PHOTOGRAPHS-none
etc...
Again, if they existed, we would have plenty of evidence to post. I have seen none. If someone has some, please post it.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Some people seem to get sick of these threads, that have no proof, and are about prophecies of doom.
I don't nessecarily believe them myself, but the thing that annoys me, is the fact that people react with ridicule and point out all the prophecies that didn't come true in the past. Surely nothing can happen to us, right?
I call it arrogance.
Just because the last few thousand years were pretty stable, and no prophecies came true, doesn't mean that we, as mankind, aren't facing cataclysmic events. In fact, we are long overdue.
People look at this tiny little piece of the Earths' history we live in, and dismiss the possibility of disaster, while throughout Earths' whole history, these events have happened frequentlly.
The dinosaurs were wiped out, the Atlantis civilisation was wiped out, there were ice ages, meteor strikes and poleshifts, why couldn't it happen to us?
Just because it hasn't happened yet in our liitle timeframe, doesn't mean it's not a real threat.
And that's why every generation and culture has its own doomsday-scenario, because it really is something that is always looming above our heads.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Very interesting, i wonder what this means for our planet?

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by enigmania
Some people seem to get sick of these threads, that have no proof, and are about prophecies of doom.

Personally, the main thing that bothers me is that this whole planet x thing has been stated as fact. My thought is that if you're going to state it as fact, you should be able to support it with facts.

I don't nessecarily believe them myself, but the thing that annoys me, is the fact that people react with ridicule and point out all the prophecies that didn't come true in the past.

Isn't that a good indication that they're not really reliable?
If you knew that a certain TV manufacturer had made 90% of their TV's very poorly in the past and their new TV just came out. With their previous track record, are you now more or less likely to purchase their TV?

Surely nothing can happen to us, right?

This is a very general statement. Of course at some point, there is going to be something big that will happen (eruption of super-volcano, asteroid impact, war, etc... Now will planet x destroy us? It can't if it doesn't exist, can it?

I call it arrogance.
Just because the last few thousand years were pretty stable, and no prophecies came true, doesn't mean that we, as mankind, aren't facing cataclysmic events.

We very well could be but not from planet x.

In fact, we are long overdue.

Just curious but what is your reasoning for this?

People look at this tiny little piece of the Earths' history we live in, and dismiss the possibility of disaster, while throughout Earths' whole history, these events have happened frequentlly.

I don't really think people are denying that a disaster could happen, just the planet x disaster.

The dinosaurs were wiped out
YES

, the Atlantis civilisation was wiped out,

There is no evidence of this.

there were ice ages, meteor strikes
YES

and poleshifts,
There was one pole shift 800 million years ago and the shift took 20 million years to happen.

why couldn't it happen to us?

It could at some point but that doesn't mean planet x exists.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   

This is my back up guys, it's an article in which all of the information can be found in the book titled "The Return of Planet X". I happen to actually own the book and just finished reading it. Astounding!

A few questions, if I might be so bold?
1) How is it that something is simultaneously 'hiding behind our sun' (even though it occasionally peeks out enough to masquerade as a sun dog), and approaching Earth at such an angle as to be only visible from Antarctica?

2) How is it possible that this approaching object is only visible from Antarctica, regardless of its ability to 'hide behind the sun'? Why can't observatories located well south of the equator see this thing?

3) Even if we can't see this approaching Brown Dwarf (something I find hard to believe, given that it would be one of the fastest moving objects in the local sky), why aren't we seeing the effect of its gravity on things like communications satellites and GPSS constellations? Speaking of constellations, how are we missing the 'gravitational lens' effect of a stellar mass in our immediate neighborhood?

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Reading these responses reminds me while I don't post here anymore, everyone is so cynical. But what do you expect from a forum called above top secret, think your above everyone.

EDIT:

Originally posted by starstuck
Somebody mentioned that the sun is not rising and setting in its usual place,
now that should not be difficult to verify, surely someone out there has some sunsets photos a few years back with the necessary dates and fix points.

Yes I'm glad you brought that up, that is something that you can see for yourself, or look up. It is true

[edit on 30-12-2007 by CanadianVandal]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by runetang
Well the Minoan Culture did get owned around 1650-1640 B.C. by that Volcanic Eruption in the Central to Eastern Mediteranian.

I'm glad there are at least some people here that have a purpose other than bashing facts that seem to absurd to be real and actually do some investigating of their own. Yes it was largest eruption in recorded history 1649BC, it was during the last poll shift

Planet X Obrit 3,657
minus
1649BC
equals
2008AD

2008 not 2012!
Thats what this whole video is about

Props for finding that yourself

Also the Turin Kings List just happens to be missing the rulers name in 1649-1648BC

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by VelvetSplash

The Mayan calendar ends 21th december 2012, it also coincides with a "solstice" of our solar system when all planets will line up with the center of the galaxy. It's a 26.000 year cycle.

Listen to Whitley Strieber interview for example.
www.youtube.com...

Cheers

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Im just not sure why people think YouTube is a reliable and factual source.
Anyone can produce some video and upload it there. And most videos are so cheesy IMO.

Soooooo

Hello,

I believe you miss the point here Leo. Yes you are correct that anyone can produce a video , even a "cheesy" one as you say but the facts of possible evidence of a large object in our solar system that can have an affect on our own planet go beyond the amateur director.

Planet X - Is it Really Out There
US News World Report
September 10, 1984

"Shrouded from the sun's light, mysteriously tugging at the orbits of Uranus and Neptune, is an unseen force that astronomers suspect may be Planet X - a 10th resident of the Earth's celestial neighborhood. Last year, the infrared astronomical satellite (IRAS), circling in a polar orbit 560 miles from the Earth, detected heat from an object about 50 billion miles away that is now the subject of intense speculation."

USNEWS REPORT (article scan)

Possibly as Large as Jupiter; Mystery Heavenly Body Discovered
Washington Post
Friday, December 30, 1983

A heavenly body possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to Earth that it would be part of this solar system has been found in the direction of the constellation Orion by an orbiting telescope aboard the U.S. infrared astronomical satellite.

'All I can tell you is that we don't know what it is,' said Gerry Neugebauer, chief IRAS scientist.

WASHPOST (planetx.com)

Yet you do, right? Why because you say so? It's on Youtube? Your doomsday calendar is full?

I think dismissing the related scientific information because someone placed it on Youtube.com with a "sooooo" is a bit premature and immature. At the very least it is a weak argument, and I know debunkers of the idea of another planet in our solar system (which is far from odd) have done better.

By that reasoning, if I posted any of the debunker theories and videos on Youtube.com they too would become instantly irrelevant and we could end this whole debate right now. Sorry but in my opinion we have barely begun to discover the mysteries of space let alone fully understand our own place on earth in relation to the universe.

The producers may have their own take on this, but the facts of a massive unknown object are all there. I don't know or agree with the timing of any sort of doomsday event or prediction but I do know that as scientific theories change, expand, or evolve and new discoveries are continuously made, the case is obviously far from closed.

The ONLY reason this thread should possibly be in Skunkworks is because of the predicted date of an impending disaster that the OP placed in the thread title and NOT because of the fact that is mentions an unknown massive object that IRAS scientists claims is actually out there.

- Lee

Edit: my wording

[edit on 30-12-2007 by lee anoma]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianVandal

please dont think i'm trying to be rude or make fun----the catholic church changed the calendar back in the 6th century ad---the monk that worked out their change is dionysius exiguus-----he/they advanced our present day worlds calendar by 4 years--when their 2012 gets here it will be the real 2008 going by the true calendar up to their present change forced on all of us.for example--what we think is 2008 coming now will actually only be the real 2004.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianVandal

Here is what I found in the video
planet x orbits every 3657 years. Other videos say 3630, 3600,etc.. who is right? All videos claim to be right but they all can't.

The video next says the last pole shift occourred during the jewish exodus. If the exodus did indeed happen, the following dates have been claimed from a number of sources
1134 BC (3142 years ago)
1260 BC (3268 years ago)
1476 BC (3484 years ago)

This is actually irrelevant as the last pole shift happened 800 million years ago and it took 20 million years to happen.

Recent work by scientists and geologists Adam Maloof of Princeton University and Galen Halverson of Paul Sabatier University in Toulouse, France, indicates that Earth indeed rebalanced itself around 800 million years ago during the Precambrian time period.[8] They tested this idea by studying magnetic minerals in sedimentary rocks in a Norwegian archipelago. Using these minerals, Maloof and Halverson found that the north pole shifted more than 50 degrees — about the current distance between Alaska and the equator — in less than 20 million years. This reasoning is supported by a record of changes in sea level and ocean chemistry in the Norwegian sediments that could be explained by true polar wander, the team reports in the September–October 2006 issue of the Geological Society of America Bulletin.[9]

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

source
en.wikipedia.org...

The video goes on to provide NO evidence of what it claims.

This is just one more video that is all bark, no bite. Completely unsubstantiated claims.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join