It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru's 'First Phase' Due Fall 2009!

page: 44
<< 41  42  43   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Stereo Ahead satellite August 31 - September 30 2009 records an extremely bright object moving towards the telescope. Today it takes about 50% of the camera field, and is so bright that doesn't allow any features to be distinguished inside it. The surrounding area is completely washed by the light, making it impossible to see the normal sky, with stars etc.
The Sun on these photos is positioned just outside the right frame.
For more photos, please refer to the official Stereo site, camera NI1
Stereo satellite, NASA

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Gliese581

Looks like the milky way is coming into the camera's view.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

You might be a bit premature on that cookie!

Not having to drag that moon around for all those years, may bring it back ahead of schedule.... at least that is how things seem to work in this world.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
reply to post by zorgon

You might be a bit premature on that cookie!

Not having to drag that moon around for all those years, may bring it back ahead of schedule.... at least that is how things seem to work in this world.

Let's just split the difference.
Everybody gets a cookie!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
nvm

[edit on 7-10-2009 by SeeingBlue]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
reply to post by Brother Stormhammer

Are you getting the impression like I am that this is becoming a religion which does not require any evidence but just unalterable faith?

You mean like Scientology?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by xnibirux

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
reply to post by xnibirux

Also, the changes to our physiological makeup are currently speeding up and there are many temporary physical symptoms that are occurring in our bodies as a consequence of this

Yeah, I believe that list can be attributed to people's lifestyles. Not some Alien DNA/Planet X heebie jeebie stuff.

People's lifestyles are not what they were a hundred years ago. So of course the physical things listed are going to manifest.

I mean, my eyes get worse as I get older. Probably because I sit and stare a computer all day every day. :LOL:

I still see no FACTS being presented. Just opinions based on other people's opinions. Which you are entitlted too. But lets not state these opinions as fact

You should also probably link your sources when posted this type of imformation

[edit on 1-1-2008 by greeneyedleo]

It's just ignorant to think that when something isn't proven that it doesn't exist. This isn't about proof people, it's about belief and intuition.

Wait are you saying we need to just throw out scientific reasoning and just blindly follow all that is said.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by xnibirux

Originally posted by jfj123

But do you understand that your belief in planet x's existence doesn't make it exist?

All beliefs are based on something. Just so we can understand, and not ask you the wrong questions or make the wrong comments, what are you beliefs based on?

Also, I don't think until this point anyone has said, "I have no evidence that planet x exists and is only my opinion". Most people seem to expressing the existence of planet x as a fact and that is just wrong.

jfj123 I know my belief does not 'make it exist', that's preposterous. The reason I believe in Planet X (and the only explanation why) is because I've read a magnificent book 'The Return of Planet X' containing many prophecies and ancient civilizations that foretold this. I do agree that people have no evidence, but it is my belief, not my opinion.

[edit on 7-1-2008 by xnibirux]

[edit on 7-1-2008 by xnibirux]

Are you getting paid to promote this book

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Kreaden

No I'm not getting paid to promote the book, I just found a lot of the information in the book insightful. I'm not trying to get people to believe in something if that's what you think I am doing.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
OK, so it is Oct 30, 2009. I think I remember reading somewhere that we here in North America should be able to see this Planet X without any telescopes or special instruments. I see nothing. This was to be the cornerstone on whether or not I would believe in the existence of this theory as true.

Has anyone else been able to see this Planet X?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Have you considered that the ones claiming that planet X was going to arrive at a certain time did so, full well knowing that, say, it really is going to arrive in a 100 years or a thousand years (or not knowing at all, but wanting to disprove the entire notion of planet x). Now that the timing is disproved, this causes a logic problem in the processing of most people, that they assume the part that is not disproved is disproved along with the rest of the "hoax". I forget what this is called off the top of my head, but it's a common logic error and there is a term for it that is taught if you take a logic class at any university.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Could the brown dwarf reportedly out by the furthest planets be the planet they OP refers too?

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread525353/pg1

I don't know alot about celestial objects but a brown dwarf just showed up out there recently and is bothering the other planets which to me implies it is moving closer to them, which in turn means it is moving closer to our sun, that would cause some problems for us IMHO.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
If our system was a binary system.

We wouldn't be seeing the companion for at least another 10,000 years.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

This is what sci-fi movies do to our imagination.

Laughing... Please Explain me that one mate. xP

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
In the olden days you had to make a cardboard sign and get on the street screamin the end is nigh. Aint the internet great
?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Hurry! It is almost too late!

SOHO and SDO have detected Nibiru on its approach.!

You MUST leave ATS at once, and hide under your bed until I or your mother calls you back out; but, that is unlikely since we will be annihilated.

You are doomed, and must abandon the study of physics, astronomy and common sense. (Oh, but you did that already; silly me.)

DO NOT post on ATS until you have received the "all clear" from someone you believe.

Deny ignorance.

jw

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Well.

This really didn't happen.

I don't think...

top topics

<< 41  42  43   >>

join