It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru's 'First Phase' Due Fall 2009!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Planet X - Is it Really Out There
US News World Report
September 10, 1984

"Shrouded from the sun's light, mysteriously tugging at the orbits of Uranus and Neptune, is an unseen force that astronomers suspect may be Planet X - a 10th resident of the Earth's celestial neighborhood. Last year, the infrared astronomical satellite (IRAS), circling in a polar orbit 560 miles from the Earth, detected heat from an object about 50 billion miles away that is now the subject of intense speculation."

Possibly as Large as Jupiter; Mystery Heavenly Body Discovered
Washington Post
Friday, December 30, 1983

A heavenly body possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to Earth that it would be part of this solar system has been found in the direction of the constellation Orion by an orbiting telescope aboard the U.S. infrared astronomical satellite.

'All I can tell you is that we don't know what it is,' said Gerry Neugebauer, chief IRAS scientist.

Yet you do, right? Why because you say so? It's on Youtube? Your doomsday calendar is full?

Notice those dates? 1983 right?
Well here's the real story behind the IRAS info you have posted above.

Many people, including Mr. Hazlewood, claim that NASA actually sighted Planet X in 1983, and it was reported in the Washington Post! The article claims that two scientists named Neugebauer and Houck used the Infrared Astronomy Satellite (called IRAS) and found a Jupiter-sized object a few billion kilometers out from the Sun.

This turns out not to be the case. Rather than rely on the accuracy of a newspaper article (and you can find out how accurate those are elsewhere on this site) I did something that never occurred to the doomsayers: I sent an email to the two astronomers asking what happened back in '83. Gerry Neugebauer replied, and told me the real poop.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

IRAS was designed to look in the far-infrared, well past what our eyes see. At the time, no one was really sure what it would find. To everyone's surprise, several bright point sources were found that did not correspond to anything seen on optical images taken of the same areas. In the press conference, the two scientists said that these objects could be almost anything, from a tenth planet in our solar system to distant galaxies.

Guess which it turned out to be? Sure enough, much deeper images were taken, and some of the objects were found to be dense gas clouds in our own Galaxy, while others turned out to be very distant galaxies.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

source
www.badastronomy.com...

I think dismissing the related scientific information because someone placed it on Youtube.com with a "sooooo" is a bit premature and immature. At the very least it is a weak argument, and I know debunkers of the idea of another planet in our solar system (which is far from odd) have done better.

Well this was dismissed due to lack of evidence.

The producers may have their own take on this, but the facts of a massive unknown object are all there.

I'm sorry but there are still ZERO facts to support the planet x idea.

I don't know or agree with the timing of any sort of doomsday event or prediction but I do know that as scientific theories change, expand, or evolve and new discoveries are continuously made, the case is obviously far from closed.

Nothing new has been added in a long time except changing dates.

The ONLY reason this thread should possibly be in Skunkworks is because of the predicted date of an impending disaster that the OP placed in the thread title and NOT because of the fact that is mentions an unknown massive object that IRAS scientists claims is actually out there.

IRAS scientists currently do not claim planet x is coming. Read above for details.

[edit on 30-12-2007 by jfj123]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brother Stormhammer

A few questions, if I might be so bold?
1) How is it that something is simultaneously 'hiding behind our sun' (even though it occasionally peeks out enough to masquerade as a sun dog), and approaching Earth at such an angle as to be only visible from Antarctica?

2) How is it possible that this approaching object is only visible from Antarctica, regardless of its ability to 'hide behind the sun'? Why can't observatories located well south of the equator see this thing?

3) Even if we can't see this approaching Brown Dwarf (something I find hard to believe, given that it would be one of the fastest moving objects in the local sky), why aren't we seeing the effect of its gravity on things like communications satellites and GPSS constellations? Speaking of constellations, how are we missing the 'gravitational lens' effect of a stellar mass in our immediate neighborhood?

I apologize, sun dogs differ from that of planet x; they aren't the same. Sun Dogs are just 'sun mirages'(what I call them). X's effect on Earth and everyone involves a purging; a cleansing of Earth's electromagnetic fields, and also increased DNA strands within every human body. All of this is already occuring. Planet X ALREADY has an affect on us.

[edit on 30-12-2007 by xnibirux]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by xnibirux

I apologize, sun dogs differ from that of planet x; they aren't the same. Sun Dogs are just 'sun mirages'(what I call them). X's effect on Earth and everyone involves a purging; a cleansing of Earth's electromagnetic fields, and also increased DNA strands within every human body. All of this is already occuring. Planet X ALREADY has an affect on us.

If all these things are already occurring, please post verifiable evidence to support this claim. A change in genetic structure should be a VERY easy thing to prove.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
So Planet X can wobble around the sun as it sees fit. And what the heck is a cleansed EM field look like or do? Increasing DNA Strands? WOW. I hope my DNA increases so I develop a gene that will give me Web Shooting powers like Spider-man...maybe the power to fly like Superman.
Please show some genetic evidence for this.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
You can find everything you want to know about the pole shift here
www.zetatalk.com...

The Mayan calendar is off because we don't have the correct starting point

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
But isn't a "pole shift" a bit much. The poles are constantly moving. The last I read Magnetic North is located somewhere by Ellesmere Island, Canada. It wanders over time and has flipped many times in the past. Why would Planet X flip our pole? It would be more convenient to have Planet X throw us out of orbit or push the moon away or closer.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
OK people, could I please ask that instead of posting nothing but links all the time, we actually take the time to post information in our message?

Really what is the point of posting here at all if all you're going to do is say, here's a link, go read it.

In addition, I keep seeing one line posts saying things like, "planet x is here because sound waves have been recording coming from it and here's the link. "
Then we go to the link, read several pages of info, only to find out that the link completely contradicts what the poster said. Please actually read the info on the link you are posting !

Finally, if you're going to post a statement of fact, please provide actual evidence to support your statement as fact.

Again if it's too much work to post something more then a link, you may want to think about not posting at all. Of course this is just my incredibly frustrated humble opinion.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
To fully understand the effects of DNA Activation and our changing genetics, click my user name and read my threads on DNA.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
OK people, could I please ask that instead of posting nothing but links all the time, we actually take the time to post information in our message?

The link I posted contains so much info there is no point in retyping everything, its up to you to read it if you really care. But I have a feeling this is more about who is right and who is wrong, in that case it would be truly pointless to try to convey the concepts.

EDIT:
Once again here is the link
www.zetatalk.com...

[edit on 30-12-2007 by CanadianVandal]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianVandal

The link I posted contains so much info there is no point in retyping everything, its up to you to read it if you really care. But I have a feeling this is more about who is right and who is wrong, in that case it would be truly pointless to try to convey the concepts.

EDIT:
Once again here is the link
www.zetatalk.com...

[edit on 30-12-2007 by CanadianVandal]

All I can say for me is that it is not about who is right or wrong but what the facts are.

No offense but if you can't bother to write it, why should I take the time to read it? Your time is not more valuable then my time and visa versa.

I have one word for you- SUMMARY.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by xnibirux

A few questions, if I might be so bold?
1) How is it that something is simultaneously 'hiding behind our sun' (even though it occasionally peeks out enough to masquerade as a sun dog), and approaching Earth at such an angle as to be only visible from Antarctica?

2) How is it possible that this approaching object is only visible from Antarctica, regardless of its ability to 'hide behind the sun'? Why can't observatories located well south of the equator see this thing?

3) Even if we can't see this approaching Brown Dwarf (something I find hard to believe, given that it would be one of the fastest moving objects in the local sky), why aren't we seeing the effect of its gravity on things like communications satellites and GPSS constellations? Speaking of constellations, how are we missing the 'gravitational lens' effect of a stellar mass in our immediate neighborhood?

"A cleansing of Earth's electromagnetic fields" ? What, exactly does this mean? Do you have any evidence for it, whatever it is?

"Increased DNA strands in every human body" ? Again, do you have some evidence for this? Do you have an explanation for how creatures with markedly different DNA can produce offspring? I'm asking this because if your hypothetical 'extra' DNA is actually there, then the people who have it aren't going to be able to breed with the rest of us, and the human race is in real trouble.

The effects that we *should* be seeing aren't metaphysical, nor are they genetic. If there's a stellar mass entering our neighborhood, then we should see changes in the orbits of satellites (including geosynchronous communications satellites and GPS birds), and minor but measurable shifts in the position of known stars (it's called a gravitational lens). We should also be able to see the bloody thing...in fact, it should stick out like Andre the Giant at a munchkin convention...radiating in the IR and radio bands, in addition to the visual.

So...where's the actual evidence? Given the wide-ranging nature of the effects (across most of the EM spectrum, and impacting everything from astronomy to long-distance navigation), I'd expect there to be something visible.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Brother Stormhammer

Are you getting the impression like I am that this is becoming a religion which does not require any evidence but just unalterable faith?

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianVandal

Yeah, that site is so poorly laid out and a pain in the arse to try and read.

Can you please summarize the facts for us please?

Thanks!!!!

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
So if this is a new religion does it get tax exempt status?
So when this doesn't happen in 09 (like in 99, 2000, 2001, 2003, 2007 etc), then what - 2012? Then 2015?
Also, can we get all the info together and make it into 1 reference like the Bible? It would make all this siting of information so much easier and everyone will know whats up with this topic.
So what will happen first? Niburu coming or Jesus?

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

It's not a religion. Why would you think that? Just because the Zetans are sending Visions of the Apocalypse to their Appointed Prophet, and preparing the way with Signs and Strange Happenings? Any resemblance to traditional religious End-of-the-Age writings is strictly coincidental. After all, unlike traditional and outdated religion, we have solid evidence that the Zetans are real, don't we?

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   

This one's for you Bro : I belong to CON (Church of Niburu)

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Are you getting the impression like I am that this is becoming a religion which does not require any evidence but just unalterable faith?

And God in heaven what a terrific religion it will be, since the last version of it (in Sumeria?) practised cannibalism, human sacrifice, mutilation of children and God only knows what else.

Wow. Just... Wow. Scientific advances be damned, nothing can trump an article of faith it seems. Even common sense and facts are powerless in the wake of this nonsense.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Since the Earth encountered Planet X in her orbit on Dec 25, 2003, her orbit has stalled, as she encountered an elephant in the road at this point and could not pass. Planet X had been plunging toward the Sun, rapidly entering the solar system in the short years prior to 2003 at a speed close to the speed of light. As Planet X approached the Sun in early 2003, brilliant Second Sun sightings and photos were possible because the Earth was on the opposite side of the Sun from the approaching Planet X, and thus sunlight was reflected off the dust cloud and bounced back toward Earth. Then came the encounter with Planet X in Earth's orbit, and things changed. Sunlight now was at its back, bouncing back toward the Sun, and visibility of this dust shrouded planet changed from brilliant and dramatic Second Sun sightings to puzzlement. Like an object in a fog bank, it was lost to view except for those times when its swirling tail and moons caught sunlight and deflected this to Earth. Evidence of the presence of Planet X in the inner solar system, slowly passing the S Pole of the Sun, was reduced to taking the pulse of Earth herself - increased earthquakes, volcanic activity, an Earth wobble evident to those astute enough to take note, and erratic weather accompanying the wobble. continues... zetatalk.com

mod edit to use "ex" tags
Quote Reference.
Posting work written by others. **All Members Read**

[edit on 31-12-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
ha,ha,ha, ha, oh man!! The last post just mad me crack, they asked for it, they got it, way to go CanadianVandal, let's see if they bother to read it this time or it was just a caprice on their part. Still I do believe in aliens and I want to believe their planet is planet X. I want to believe.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Let me get this straight....the Earth (and Venus too, from the sound of it) actually stopped in their figurative tracks (without falling toward the Sun), then actually went retrograde in their orbits, and *nobody* noticed? As hard as it is for me to put simple physics out to pasture (that kind of sudden stoppage and reversal should have torn the planet into gravel), I'll do so for the sake of this 'discussion'. How did we miss the sudden shift in star positions? How did all of our orbital satellites stay in place without even a minor burp in communications, weather forecasting, or navigation? For that matter, once "Planet X" was between the Sun and the Earth, how did we miss seeing the shadow where it occluded the solar disc? How did we miss seeing at least a 'Crescent Planet X' (presumably like a crescent moon, but larger) if it wasn't exactly in line with the Earth and Sun? We should have seen either a transit shadow or phases, and they would've been naked-eye phenomena, or at the worst, binoculars-required...and yet not a single professional or amateur astronomer noticed *any* of these phenomena?

Let me guess...the Zetans (or is it the Pleidians? Greys? Browns? Reptiloids? Vulcans? Triffids?) masked the entire sky with a hologram, and held our planet together with their ultra-tech mass-cancellation beams.

Sorry folks. I'm coming more and more to believe that the Nibaru Cult is, indeed, more of a religion than anything else, since any request for reasonable support of the hypothesis is met with streams of pseudo-scientific rose fertilizer.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join