It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru's 'First Phase' Due Fall 2009!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Naked eye visibility you ask?

EDIT:
lol cult, the problem is all these things are happening and common man continues on with his 9 to 5 with no idea whats going on

Plenty of photos here:
www.zetatalk.com...

[edit on 30-12-2007 by CanadianVandal]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
The thing I find funny in these threads is...

Assuming Planet X is true. Is there anything I can do to stop it? Is it in my control at all? Is it in anyone in the world's control to stop it?

No point in worrying about something that is so completly out of our control. At least some of the other theories on this board there would be something we could do to stop.

Then the last part...Great so the TEOTWAWKI is coming. Now what? How do we prepare to survive this...or is the only answer 'repent'. Which of course starts a whole new discussion.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
lol planet x is not a theory, it is a fact.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
hello everyone, I just found this site last night and registered today
specifically to reply to this thread.

First off, I have read about this 2012 doomsday topic for a few months now
but have been misled as to what is actually going to occur in that year.

Anyway, I am replying because I personally witnessed this "two sun" phenomenon that CanadianVandal is referring to almost a year ago. I'm sorry but I don't have any pictures to prove this so I understand that most of you here won't accept my testimony.

I work in an office building less than 10 miles from Redondo Beach, CA. Every morning when I arrive at work the view of the sky is usually pretty clear, No high rise buildings or factories to obscure the view. I have about an 50-75 yard walk from where I normally park to the front entrance and I have developed a habit of staring skyward while I walk.

One morning as I was walking to the entrance, I was looking at the sun through the cloud cover. There was a heavy formation of cirrus clouds and with my sunglasses on I was able to look directly at the sun for at least a few seconds each time. I thought I was seeing double at first because there was another sun almost identical to ours right next to it.

I took a second look and saw the exact same thing. The third look I actually stared at them for what seemed to be about 15-20 seconds. I was really excited about this so I hurried inside to my desk.

I asked my co-workers if anything had been reported on the morning news or online about this but everyone looked at me like I was crazy. After answering some calls (I work tech support for an mobile electronics company) I went back outside for minute to see if what I had seen was still there.

I was sadly disappointed when all that was there was our sun, by itself, with the other sun nowhere to be found anywhere in the sky.

I'm sorry for the lengthy post and again I know eyewitness accounts without physical evidence is substantial at best, but I am really, really excited about this whole thing now having stumbled across this site and this thread in particular.

Anyone else have this experience or an alternative explanation? I am interested in all that you fine folk here have to contribute!

[edit on 31-12-2007 by holyTerror]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianVandal
lol planet x is not a theory, it is a fact.

Ok...great. Let's say it is a fact. Just for the sake of arguements.

I still ask now what?

It is still completely out of our control. There is absolutely nothing I can do to prevent it. So what are our options?

How about live life to the fullest. And any other number of cliche's could be put in here.

I refuse to live my life like it is about to end. Am I prepared for a TEOTWAWKI scenario. Sure. But, I won't jump into the doom and gloom.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by holyTerror
hello everyone, I just found this site last night and registered today
specifically to reply to this thread.

Anyway, I am replying because I personally witnessed this "two sun" phenomenon that CanadianVandal is referring to almost a year ago.

Hell ya! I'm glad you registered, don't worry about the others- they are cynical

There are at least 60 second sun pictures here
www.zetatalk.com...
I wish I could of seen it! lol thats funny they looked at you like your crazy, they are crazy they don't even realize what is in front of them

You witnessed planet x reflecting light causing a second sun!

www.zetatalk.com...
Planet X is moving to the right of the sun so it should be visible again soon!

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Hell ya! I'm glad you registered, don't worry about the others- they are cynical

There are at least 60 second sun pictures here
www.zetatalk.com...

Thanks, I saw your link earlier and checked out those pictures.
The one difference from what I saw and those pictures is that the two suns
I saw were about 2-3 feet apart according to my perspective.
Most of those pictures show the two a farther distance apart.

I, too, am cynical. But I like to think of it as an "optimistic cynicism."

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by xnibirux
To fully understand the effects of DNA Activation and our changing genetics, click my user name and read my threads on DNA.

xnibirux, do I understand this theory correctly?

At the beginning of the thread it is postulated that a 'brown' dwarf star, or 'failed' star, if you will, has a very eccentric and out of plane orbit around Sol. Another link you provided, labeled 'Antarctic', showed a graphic describing this dwarf's current position (intersecting Neptune's orbit, or just about). But in your post I am referencing here, you allege that this body can affect our DNA. Forgive me for putting on my logic hat, but...Sol is 93 million miles away, and far more massive than a brown dwarf. How the heck can a planet slightly larger than Jupiter, but farther away from us than Jupiter, not to mention, our own Sun, possibly have an influence on our DNA? It beggars logical explanation.

Now...while it is certainly possible there is a brown dwarf in a 3600 (approx) year orbit, it is certainly unlikely that it formed as part of the original Solar System. IF it exists, it is an interloper, a rogue, so to speak. We all, by now, should strive to remember Kepler's Laws of orbital motion. In a star/planet system, the '800 pound' gorilla is, obviously, the star. Other bodies orbit in ellipses. A disc of swirling gas that eventually condenses into a system of star and planets will tend to all be in the same plane. IF, some time in the distant past, our Solar System and this rogue brown dwarf happened to get close enough, then one could imagine the dwarf settling in, eventually, to whatever ellipse orbital mechanics would impose on it. Remember, gravity is a fairly weak force, it is diminished by the square of the distance.

While I postulated, earlier, that it is possible that Niburu exists, let's consider just how plausible it is. Our System rotates counter-clockwise when 'viewed' from the 'top' (consider our North pole the 'top'). If Niburu can be seen from the Southern hemisphere of Earth, then one can imagine its very eccentric orbit, out of the other planets' plane, as coming at an oblique angle from 'below'. Since, in an ellipse, the velocity of the orbiting body increases as it nears the portion of the orbit closest to the focus, and assuming our Sun is the local focus, then we need to know what the distance of perigee is to calculate its velocity. I daresay it is extremely unlikely that a celestial body as described will ever approach the speed of light!

With all of the above taken into account, let's picture it for a minute:

A heavy body, more massive than Jupiter by, say...50%?...in a highly eccentric and off-plane orbit so that it comes within at least 1AU, maybe closer, to our Sun. I cannot do the math, perhaps someone can. Draw an ellipse with one focus at 1AU, then assume, using the Sun's measured Mass, an orbital period of about 3600 years. We can use observed planetary motions of, say, Jupiter and Saturn as a control, and plug in Kepler's Laws. From that we can guess at the dwarf's speed at perigee. Then we can wonder, "What are the odds that this massive celestial body will happen to intersect Earth's orbit near enough to cause a pertubation to our planet?"

We might also tend to wonder why this 'Rogue' hasn't significantly perturbed any other planets' orbits. Or, maybe that's why Venus rotates in the wrong direction??? Perhaps another thread to explore that mystery.....

Sorry it was a long post, thanks for reading.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianVandal

Nice photographs of a phenomenon that's (according to its proponents) visible only from the antarctic regions. Pray tell, when did Russia, Niagara, and Texas move to the antarctic? Either the source material is wrong, or your photos aren't Planet X.

I'm leaning toward option "C"...both of the above. Your photos look like moderate to severe lens flares on either end, with a sun dog in the middle. Of course, you'll now claim that I'm just being a hard-headed skeptic (guilty as charged, thank you), and continue to not explain the absence of gravitational effects from this Planet X / Brown Dwarf. As I've said before, if it's large enough and close enough to be that visible, we should be seeing more than a celestial light show, we should have satellites (and even the ISS) experiencing severe orbital change.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I'm going for option D: none of the above
read the info before making a test

PS
Do you really think NASA would admit any changes caused by Planet X?

[edit on 31-12-2007 by CanadianVandal]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   

This post sounds a lot like you have directly plagiarized an entire article written by someone else and posted it word for word here...

The reason I say this is I've taken a look at your previous posts in this thread and compared the writing style to this HUGE post you've just made...

I don't believe all of this post is your own words, and plagiarism is very much frowned upon at ATS...

Just sayin...

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   
lol wow sherlock.....
You should become a detective!
But seriously ya he was to lazy to read the site or it was to hard to navigate
= copy + paste

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Firstly, leave the attitude behind before you log on here from now on...

Secondly, I was pointing out you breached the T&C of the site...The smart thing to do would be to humbly admit "my bad" and not to do it again...

Yanno, you seem to get really antsy whenever anyone on here questions you or asks for some facts/evidence...

Why get all defensive and uppity just because people won't believe what you say without something tangible to back it up ?

It just makes you appear to be exactly what you are, someone clutching at some mighty thin straws when it comes to the whole Planet X garbage...

The sooner these threads are moved to SkunkWorks, the better IMHO

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Sorry I posted in the middle of a fight between up above and down under!

Really, can't we all get along....(weak reference, very specific and too dated to be funny out of context, sorry...hint; Rodney King, LA, Calif. look it up)...

Anyway, the International Dateline is about to pass over Australia...oops, I know, the arbitrary timezones don't change, the planet just keeps spinning and we puny humans keep setting our clocks whenever the electricity goes out...

Western calendars are proclaiming a NEW YEAR!! Yup, another loop 'round the ole Sun...big deal. Been goin' on for about 4 billion years, give or take...

Never mind, it's time for merrymaking and, yes, the ensuing hangovers...
No worries! Resolutions, made just a few days ago, will no doubt hold..true.....oh, never mind.

Have a good 2008, anyway you can.

Cheers

[edit to add..]

PS...I have a party hat already for the Eastern Time Zone, North American Quadrant, of the planet Terra, Sol system, to revel in a made-up and completely pointless excuse to party...but hey! It's a lampshade, and it lights up! What could be funnier? So, Happy Year of the Rat!

[edit on 31-12-2007 by weedwhacker]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 03:35 AM
link   
lol wasn't fighting, I was laughing

PS
last time I checked this is skunk works!

To the person who said "if planet x exists" lol its not a if, it is a fact. It was reported in the 80s in the newspapers. NASA admits it -do a search.........

lol there is no debate on whether it exist or not, it does........

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   

I'm going for option D: none of the above
read the info before making a test

PS
Do you really think NASA would admit any changes caused by Planet X?

I don't think they'd have any choice. The effects would be too obvious to 'way too many people who are in no way beholden to NASA. The people I'm thinking of have fairly good to excellent optical 'scopes at their disposal, along with camera equipment, and access to both print and electronic journals. They're even scattered across multiple countries and continents, which makes it even less likely that Da Gubmunt could shut everybody down. We amateur astronomers are a patient, persistent crew.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   

PS

To the person who said "if planet x exists" lol its not a if, it is a fact. It was reported in the 80s in the newspapers. NASA admits it -do a search.........

I remember that. I was at the University of Missouri-Rolla at the time, and part of the astronomy club. It was huge news to us. If you look carefully at what NASA found, they found some evidence that a body, perhaps as large as Mars, might exist 'way out past the orbit of Pluto. (As a side issue, since Pluto has been demoted, shouldn't we call it "Planet IX" ?). There was no mention of "Brown Dwarf Stars", or of a passage through the inner (or even outer) Solar system. To take the NASA IRAS data and say "See, NASA found a Planet X, so Nibaru is real and we're going to get slammed in 2012" is logically the same as pointing to the T. Rex skeleton in the Smithsonian and saying "See? Giant reptiles exist, therefore Godzilla is real, and the Tokyo real estate market is gonna take a beating!"

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   

PS

1. I've already posted as to what happened regarding the 1980's newspaper articles. This has been completely debunked.

2. NASA does not say planet x exists.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Jfj, this is a reply to your reply on page 3. I think you missed my point, I wasn't trying to prove Nibiru's existence, and I wasn't saying people shouldn't be critical.
I'm just saying that some people, when talking about world cataclysm(not nessecarily Nibiru), act like this stuff is impossible to happen to us, and start with the sarcastic remarks right away.
Asking for proof = good
Ridicule when no proof = not good

So when people don't agree and see no evidence presented, they could just leave the thread or just say they don't agree. There's no need for people to start joking around in groups, where one tries to be just a bit more sarcastic than the last one, and have some good laughs.

Also you have to realize, that if Nibiru is actually on the way, it is very likely tthat NASA, the government and science as a whole cannot be trusted. They would try to keep it a secret. But hey, I think soon enough, things will start happening that even the biggest skeptic cannot deny, or explain away. Do I have proof ? No. Just call it a hunch.

Oh, and you asked what I meant with "long overdue". Well, there are statistics that say that Earth is hit with a big meteor every so many millions of years, (can't remember exactly), as an average. So, statisticaly, we are overdue for a big hit, cause we have already passed that average time span.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by enigmania
reply to post by jfj123

Jfj, this is a reply to your reply on page 3. I think you missed my point, I wasn't trying to prove Nibiru's existence, and I wasn't saying people shouldn't be critical.
I'm just saying that some people, when talking about world cataclysm(not nessecarily Nibiru), act like this stuff is impossible to happen to us, and start with the sarcastic remarks right away.
Asking for proof = good
Ridicule when no proof = not good

I agree that sometimes things do go too far. I do however think sometimes it is born out of frustration when people who want proof of what is posted, don't get it. It is a double standard. Several "believers" have posted faith as fact and they don't feel obligated to back up their "factual posts" but require the other side to prove the same things over and over. I am in no way excusing poor behavior, just explaining it.

So when people don't agree and see no evidence presented, they could just leave the thread or just say they don't agree. There's no need for people to start joking around in groups, where one tries to be just a bit more sarcastic than the last one, and have some good laughs.

If you had a class room of students and some of them believed 2+2=5, wouldn't you do your best to try and show them the correct answer?

Also you have to realize, that if Nibiru is actually on the way, it is very likely tthat NASA, the government and science as a whole cannot be trusted. They would try to keep it a secret.

This of course would be impossible because of all the amateur astronomers all over the world, not to mention the professional astronomers. A few pages back, I actually addressed this issue and included statistics about the number of amateur astronomers in the United States alone.

But hey, I think soon enough, things will start happening that even the biggest skeptic cannot deny, or explain away. Do I have proof ? No. Just call it a hunch.

Now my question is, what is you "hunch" based on? There is ZERO verifiable evidence to support the planet x idea so what makes you think it is real?

Oh, and you asked what I meant with "long overdue". Well, there are statistics that say that Earth is hit with a big meteor every so many millions of years, (can't remember exactly), as an average. So, statisticaly, we are overdue for a big hit, cause we have already passed that average time span.

Could you post those statistics? including what type(s) of disaster(s) we are overdue for?

Thanks for your post.
Happy New Year !!!

[edit on 31-12-2007 by jfj123]

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join