It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We are Gathering"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I keep hearing this resonating in my mind. Sometimes, as I fall asleep, many voices will utter this in unison. Other times, when I'm bashing my thumb doing my job, these voices will return. I'll get flashes of visuals in my mind too sometimes when the voices are speaking.

These voices I hear are saying "Go see a doctor" and the visual I get for some reason is the "20th Century Fox" logo you see at the beginning of movies.

Isn't that creepy?

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I have been getting "its time to go home"
been getting it for about 2 years...it just pops into my head from nowhere and i get all sad and down...thing that does my head in is that i have a home.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   
The great minds of the world do seem to "behind the scenes" realizing the same things as of late. I can feel it--

To quote a over used star wars line, there has been a sudden, "disturbance in the force..." -- but a positive one full of hope for humanity.

I have no doubt that great lamas, shamans, devas, and the like are all focusing on our planetary plight as of late; for the better.

I can feel the influence, and perhaps it facilitated my "visions". ?

I honestly don't know how logically billions of people could find a way to Jerusalem--so I almost don't believe myself. . . but what I experienced was so real, tangible, and life-like (and the fact it was a shared experience) ... makes it hard to ignore.

Something like the images I was shown in some way have to happen for humanity to survive itself.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by menguard

A few months ago, I was given the feeling of an entity gathering. I didn't hear any words.

Aftewards, I saw what was an abstract static and then the static divided itself evenly a billion times in one second and I got a headache that freaked me out. My field of vision must have been thirty degrees and everything was very magnified in my physical vision.

I had a full-on panic attack.

Since then, I have seen many, many extravagant images, heard many new sounds, and felt many strange emotions. I have no explanation whatsoever, neither do I understand most of it.

The only thing that I understand: "God" is I AM. I think, therefore I am. The imagination is more powerful than knowledge(einstein), therefore... I am my God and sometimes my self pretends to be I am, which is the adversary. All things are possible through me. I created the heavens and the earth the day I became. I created myself in my image. I am everything and nothing; everything and nothing is within me. Matter is the insoluable combination of light and dark. Matter exists because of contradiction. God is Energy. Energy can not be created neither can it be destroyed. When was the first energy and how? Energy is in everything and nothing has the opposite energy. These opposing energies hold everything together. The Energy of light is life, the energy of dark is death. Growth is of light, decay is of the dark. All things are as they are as Energy is the purpose. I am energy. I am purpose. I am that I am. To be or not to be? - that IS the question. Questions are better than answers. Answers beget questions. We must put up with the bad to get to the good. Dark energy can manifest itself in the infinitely existing mind that I have right now. My mind creates a new space for dark energy to go so that the physical world around me is not bent by its force. When my mind closes itself to the darkness, the physical world around me becomes attacked because the dark energy has no space of its own. If I close my mind off to the light energy, my mind becomes empty and all the life around me that grows I cannot perceive because the adversary must trade places with the I am. They do not co-exist - neither in the same "time". All things in light have always happened and are always happening. All things in dark happen only now and right now.

If the energy is making a conscious effort to speak "We are gathering" and it is in the present tense, "I am" tends to think this gathering is of the dark energy. If the energy is making a conscious effort to lead one to the conclusion that there must another gathering occur, then it would be light energy.

All I know is all I know.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
To quote a over used star wars line, there has been a sudden, "disturbance in the force..." -- but a positive one full of hope for humanity.

Positive for some, negative for others, depending on what you want as an outcome...

We are all aware that we are born here, yet some of us feel/hear/realize whatever they do, pertaining to this topic here, and it makes me wonder.

Are some who think it's all good, on one side, yet those who think it's nothing good, on another?

Are there two sides of whatever it is, awakening?

Some people wish nothing more than world peace and harmony while others show a desire that humanity in all it's filth is wiped out and restarted anew.

I'm in the latter. I've felt things have been changing for a few years, more like an inner calling than anything I can say I've heard or envisioned.

It's what brought me to ATS in the first place. Somewhere I could have a think.. Apart from a few agendas put forward here, I've found this place to be exactly what I desired, a place to read others views on the same ideas I've contemplated.

So, despite not hearing specific phrases or terms, I do feel that the time is near for something, but I feel it's something other than good - and in saying that, I don't fear it. I wish I could say it better, it's hard to explain the colour red to someone who has never seen it.

But it's all layered.. I can't feel what it is I'm trying to feel, but the layers are being stripped away, making it seem to make sense more and more.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I know exactly what youre talking about, I feel it too. I've met so many people in the past few months that have said the same thing. I dont know what it is, but its happening.

I'ts actually more confirmation for me that you have posted this, rather than me confirming for you...

interesting indeed....

It has begun.

namaste.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Male, 29, Uk,Intuative.

I have been reading this thread with great interest, its so good to finally find like minded people that are experiencing the same things.

I too am experiencing strange things which wont to go into detail but I know it has something to do with an uprising of somesorts. Something to do with feeling helpless in times of great peril. I keep on asking what can I do, what can one person do over and over again.

I am 90% sure that this awakening is some sort of spiritual defense mechanism to shield us from depression,bleak,greed,power, that we will faced with from a government (again not the right word but a group of powerful members) I know to some this sounds a little strange but I have been experiencing these things for a long time now and only in the last 2 years have these 'awakenings' started to really make sense. Hence how I find this site. I have been waiting for months to come across people that are experiencing the same thing. I would really like to hear from other people about this but I don't want to write too much where all can see.

If you can relate to what I am saying about the group or bleak times then please let me know or if you can leave mails for me on this site that would be good (I have just joined and I don't know if this site offers an inbox)

One last thing please listen to Lauren Hill live MTV cd she too has had the awakening and she explains to the audience in great detail, once you have heard this you know that you not going mad so to speak.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mortalengine
I know exactly what youre talking about, I feel it too. I've met so many people in the past few months that have said the same thing. I dont know what it is, but its happening.

I'ts actually more confirmation for me that you have posted this, rather than me confirming for you...

interesting indeed....

It has begun.

namaste.

I got the voice last night. One voice but sounded like many.
Not threatening at all. I got the feeling it, they were wanting me to look outside.
I didn't........ but if I hear again I will........ and have camera at the ready.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I sense change, and I'm obviously not the only one. However, this change to me is both vague AND familiar at the same time. I'm on the verge of recall 24/7 and yet the familiar thoughts and notions fail to manifest themselves into perceivable memories/images.

What does this mean? I’ve no idea.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucy40
I got the feeling it, they were wanting me to look outside.

I know what you mean exactly!

Every night, when I turn off the lights, I sense a presence. It always seems as though this 'presence' wants to be seen but is struggling to find a way...

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by thebox

I got the feeling it, they were wanting me to look outside.

I know what you mean exactly!

Every night, when I turn off the lights, I sense a presence. It always seems as though this 'presence' wants to be seen but is struggling to find a way...

We are all around..... We are everywhere.....
Thats the impression I got. I fealt surrounded but comforted at the same time. Ive never experienced anything like this before so was a tad bit scared.
If what ever it is or what ever they are are expecting us to dance naked round stonehenge then Im not playing anymore.........
Sorry I just had to make a joke!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 05:17 AM
link   
A few months ago, I woke my girlfriend in the night. I was holding my hands out in front of me and making the shape of a diamond with my 2 thumbs and forefingers, shouting something about "shards" or "crystals". I was apparently quite distressed. This has bothered me since because I have never in my life made this sign with my hands or seen anyone make it. Where would I have learnt it from?

Is there any significance in crystals or shards?

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 05:25 AM
link   
It is hard for me to admit this.....but I must say it now whilst I still have the courage.

I too have heard.....and felt.....this gathering you speak of. I cannot say much more than this. But I can say is that it is both physical and "spiritual". A ripple in the fabric of whatever force is out there HAS been made. And I have sensed it. Doom and Hope. I dont know any other way to describe it.

And there is the distinct feeling of being watched by more than our own elite......

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul
I was holding my hands out in front of me and making the shape of a diamond with my 2 thumbs and forefingers

I do know that the diamond shape 'Diamondsuit' is used in maths.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 05:35 AM
link   

If what ever it is or what ever they are are expecting us to dance naked round stonehenge then Im not playing anymore.........
Sorry I just had to make a joke!!!!!!!

To be honest I'd be up for a bit of that!

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Whoa, like 2 months ago I heard " your PS3 will save you"

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by dark_matter06
Whoa, like 2 months ago I heard " your PS3 will save you"

dark_matter06
I can't see how a PS3 will save you ?????? isn't a PS3 a game box?????

besides I feel what ever or who ever I heard was not threatening in any way to be wanting to be saved.
Maybe you should start your own thread on this one!!!!!

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   
A few months back, a friend of mine participated in a group astral projection thing to send healing energy to the planet. It was him and a few other thousand people across the planet. Don't know if that had something to do with it.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 06:20 AM
link   
menguard,

We are gathering.

We will be one.

The time is now.

The message will get stronger, as the power of the
gathering increases.

Bill the homeless man told me so.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AwakenMind

I agree with you, AwakenMind, that people need to be very discerning about the "voices" they hear. There is a lot of "implantees" whose controllers don't have integrity. stay open minded, but with a grain of salt.

I am curious why you say to be careful with the sacred geometry/language? Have you had personal experience with it? If so, what kind?

And what is your take on this: sometimes in altered states of mind i see a kind of triangular metalic object (i want to say golden in colour) with symbols on the inside of the triangle that spin and turn around (kind a mobile of some kind) and each symbol seems to be conscious -- a living entity. i think this is sacred universal language talking to me. when i come out of the altered state, i am not able to retain the communiqué. it is either being subconsciously implanted or maybe it is talking to some other part of me that i am only partially aware of. any thoughts on that?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join