It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We are Gathering"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
well spoken. all experiences i've had whether they be (perceived as) real or dreamt, have all been very frightening. on one hand i can agree that "they" can't be trusted without earning that trust. on the other i have to wonder if they aren't here to ruin us either personally or as a society. you say you see "them" all day every day...can you elaborate on this? i'm intrigued.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
just did a google search for "we are gathering" to see if that phrase showed up anywhere. interesting that something popped up that sort of fits our discussion. in case you're interested here's the link:

www2.hawaii.edu...

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
How old are you? 25, 26 Nov.3

What race/creed are you? Caucasian.

Where in parts do you live, not specific but a generalization. Quebec.

Are you open minded? I am

Have you experienced outside interference as far as spirit guidance goes? Everyday

Do you like (feeling things) out first before you act? Always do

Do you have (E)xtra (S)ensory (P)erception? I have since I was very young. I can tell / feel how a person is feeling. This is something I have learnt to live with. IE when someone is feeling down, sad, angry, happy, stressed, anxious, I can feel when something is wrong with a person. This often can be heavy on me because it feels as though that emotion is being drained from a certain individual into me.

Have you experienced life or death changes? I have experienced change which has given me the choice, yes.

When I was still in my crib, my mother told me she heard me laughing so she entered the room and there was a white orb over my crib. She told me she closed the door and left me with the orb, sensing that it was alright. By the way, my mother is highly attuned. She is a tarot reader and claims she can communicate with those who have passed on.

A similar experience occurred when I was between 5 and 7. I woke up suddenly, and I felt tremendously scared. The room was pitch dark but I felt as though someone was there with me. Something bigger than I was and it felt like it was evil. Although today when I think about that night, I may have been mistaken and it might not have been evil at all. I was young, and I did not understand, thus I was scared. I remember not being able to speak or move for some time.

Another similar instance was when I was between 18 - 20. I fell asleep before supper and I was awakened by a gentle voice telling me to open my eyes, when I did, I couldn't move, I was stuck in my bed lying on the right side and I remember using every bit of energy that I had in my body to be able to break this force. At first I felt as though I was being hugged by a woman that wouldn't let go. When I tried turning I could not move. I concentrated and finally was able to break loose.

I have had many other experiences that I could not explain. I was never really afraid though, apart from when I was much younger.

Today, I feel as though my consciousness has been opened and I can feel it. I can also judge how open / receptive others are.

For the past 3 years now I have been researching on my own our human origins, from early Sumerian culture all thew way to Egypt. I have studied the about Lemuria, Atlantis, the Mayans and so much more!

Everyday I think about these things and everyday I get on step closer to knowing where we are from. I feel as though I must continue and tell others. Yet, like I have mentioned it is not everyone who is ready to understand or ready to accept all of this information.

I have an inner feeling that something is happening to us. I also realize that I have an intense need to inform others.

I am not a crazy person, yet sometimes I think I may appear to be to others who do not understand, but I can tell you this, there is definitely something beyond what we see, hear, feel etc.

I have been called upon a long time ago for what, I do not know yet. Whether or not you choose to believe does not matter, what matters is that you can.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by indierockalien

Im taking on board what your saying.

'We are all around.We are everywhere.'

Thats what I was hearing.

I still get the feeling that it or they wanted me to look outside.
I know I sound ????????? but Im taking the camcorder to bed with me tonight just in case it happens again.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by katmandu

Every Generation thinks those same thoughts. Every Generation believes it may be the last one. It is part of the Inherent Knowledge that keeps our Species progressing. We need a Foe to drive us. To give our lives meaning. It is at the root of our need to survive and the survival or our Species. There is certainly "nothing new under the Sun". Everyone understands it in the backs of their minds. We will survive to pass on the same thoughts to our next Generation who will think these thoughts anew. The circle continues.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

I want to honor your questions, but think they are part of an anthropology study as opposed to a query for response.

How old are you?

Halfway and change to 100

what race/creed are you?
Pre-Homoluminous
Where in parts do you live, not specific but a generalization.
N. Silicon Valley, N. America, Earth, Sol System, Sagittarius arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Great Supercluster, 3rd Dimension.
Are you open minded?
Mind and Heart open.
Have you experienced outside interference as far as spirit guidance goes?
No interference I did not create without my own ignorance.
Do you like (feeling things) out first before you act?
My response is evolving from reactive to love.
(I am gathering as much information as possible.)
Do you have (E)xtra (S)ensory (P)erception?
Many instances in myself and my friends and family.
Have you experienced life or death changes?
I found in my spiritual experience this life is more real than the illusion of death if I am truly awake. Death is a door in our current room. We have the key to go through and beyond.

Hearing voices is not uncommon, but I think it is an artifact of non-verbal messages our heart is receiving in many cases. I also think we can be fooled by lower frequency intrusions, but that we can tell the difference if our hearts are connected to our conscious mind.

I expect if there is a great change due in our species and in this time dimension that we would have some indication from non-local awarenesses. My own experience is that we are a fraction of our totality and potential here. All the different traits for ESP, psychic, spiritual, creative are actually emerging "parts" of a greater awareness we all have, yet allow according to our needed life-learning experiences.

Many of us are so connected that there is no intermediary stage to information to our hearts. Those of us who don't hear a voice, but a spirit in our hearts seem to act strange to others. We have no intellectual boundaries to our awareness. We act from our hearts directly as we can. We all have damage to this natural connection from the lies our fears dictate. We need to do what we can to direct the connect so we can survive to evolve to oneness.

I am increasingly impressed with individuals who are opening to their experience, despite the dark shadows our sickened culture emit in our media and society. It is starting to happen that we are evolving. Patch your heart to your ears/eyes and see hope for us in each other.

I have personal proof that the best tools to evolve us beyond our destruction is love and compassion.

B1

ZG

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by shadow watcher

I have this attachment to "home" also. It started over 10 years ago. I thought it was because I lived so far from my family and only saw them twice a year. But four years ago I was so inclined to go "home" that I jumped at the very first chance to do so. But when I got here I found my instinct to return home had not diminished at all. If anything it grew stronger.

But the attachment of sadness or loneliness that I feel seems to be only because I cannot go there yet. I have to wait as there are things yet to be done. I can't explain why but I know we all must wait and be ready. That we must understand our positions in the coming events. A day doesnt go by that I don't ask to please go home.

I have never felt "in time" with this world. I often think I dont belong here at all but that I must stay because I chose to help. I often ask what can I do how can I help. I suspect every little thing counts and often we do not even see how these little things affect the whole or bigger picture.

I hear voices constantly - especially when I focus on them. Its always a chorus of people talking at once. Once, about a year ago, a voice woke me from sleep. It sounded female but seemed to echo as if the one female voice was louder than the rest. Whenever I wake I feel as if there are people around me watching but I am not ever afraid.

I dont even fear what is coming but rather rejoice in it. The more this is discussed, I think, the more people will be open to those things they cannot see or touch in the "waking" world.

I wrote this about 3 years ago and continue to change it as I progress in life (which has been a lot in the last few years).

I traverse these wastelands… weary and worn. Through a menagerie of timeless souls do I seek refuge but find only endless torment. Alas have I found myself abandoned in this desolate sanctuary when so recently I am arrived… From these forsaken passages of time shall I seek worth… to find mine own worst enemy is but my very soul?

Upon my knees… cast out and down, my fingers find the very soil to which I must return. So shall this be my worth? Left at last to feed those same carrion beasts that circle now abiding their own moment when at last they will vent their fury upon my soulless flesh.

Closing my eyes, I at last see salvation… Yet death in its Infinite wisdom comes not for those who are blinded by their own indiscriminate passion. Death knows only torment and suffrage, cursing my own blind faith by whispering as a shadow on the very edge of my enduring visions. Therein lies the beauty of truth and wisdom withstanding.

Passion, fear, love, hate, truth, denial, beauty, honor, and horror… How then is understanding and wisdom so ascetically beyond my reach? When will this lesson be learned that I may free myself of this burden borne? When shall I find my worth in this world? Where shall my path lie?

Forgive my Byzantine worries… My troubles are not hazard for your soul and I’ll trouble you not to weep for mine, for it has long since been condemned to this purgatory we call Earth. Shed not one tear for yours are forthcoming, but I beg you bare your soul that you may light this world; or hold onto yours sins and scar your tiresome soles.

When my time is done in this place, then shall I be light, borne upon the places of sweet, sweet savory love. Blissfully bound in eternal peace and free, dare I say free, from this earthbound pain. Then shall I pray for you. Then shall I beg the light be shed upon you and yours. Then shall I be able, ever willing… So inclined shall I be to make you divine.

[edit on 10/23/07 by rezial666]

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Every generation? I hope you can back up this claim with some evidence. I would love to see some if you have any. I'm not trying to be an @$$, so please don't take it that way. I just find your statement to be more opinion than fact. But I would love to see any evidence if you've done research. Or is this a statement you saw posted somewhere else and blindly believed it to be true?

As far as needing foe's to drive us, that seems to be the opposite of the direction we're hoping to be heading my friend.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
My family owns over 3,000 acres in the middle of no where and I have been feeling that many people will be gathering there very soon.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Oh and by the way, I am completely deaf in one ear having gone deaf when I returned "home". That is the ear I hear the voices from oddly enough.

I have had various MRI's and tests by several doctors and none can explain to me why I lost my hearing. The best guess so far is I contracted a virus and that caused the loss. Yet I cannot remember every being very sick except the commoon cold.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I have been monitoring ATS as a non-member for several months now and because of this topic decided join today just to post a response to this. A few months ago I had a very vivid dream that I was on a train headed to Israel. I don't know why or when but that was where I was going and where I was supposed to go at that point in time... I happened to open the train cabin door to the hallway and when I did there was something (someone) evil standing in front of me. I spread out my hands opened my mouth and a beam (cylindrical) of light came out and disintegrated it. I knew right then that whatever I was to do in Israel was somehow spiritual. My dream ended there and I have not had another dream since then. There were more people on that train ....many, many more. I never remember my dreams, I'll never forget this one.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuestionxAuthority
I have to raise the point that this entire thread is based on a voice heard by one person. Others have also claimed to hear voices, but without any evidence of these "voices" I don't see the purpose in speculating. We all hear voices from time to time, whether it be our conscience or just talking to ourselves. I task the people who hear these voices to offer any evidence of these claims.

My conscience is not a literal voice. It is not heard as a voice. It is felt inside of me, and not heard. Also, I know if I'm talking to myself because I'm fully conscience and coherant when I do so. And I most certainly do not talk to myself while I'm trying to sleep.

Also, this voice could not have been me, because it was the voice of an adult male. I'm an adult female, with a fairly high-pitched voice. And at the time I heard it, there were no adult males in the house.

As to evidence? Such as...?

I'm not trying to prove anything to anyone. I'm just stating in a related thread that at some time in my life, I heard a voice. I'm not trying to "prove" anything about it.

[edit on 23-10-2007 by MinHawk]

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Now I can remember! I just reminded myself that several years ago, during a strange dream, a voice told me: "The time has come." And now finally I'am seeing this dream being reflected in real life, and in the experiences of other people! So much for all those negative entities that called this spiritual awakening and DNA transformation a load of nonsense. What actually makes this experience of mine even more interesting, is that it happened to me when I was not even remotely interested in spirituality. So I'am really pleased now, perhaps because I'am more than ever convinced that we are indeed undergoing a real and profound spiritual change. Blessings to everyone!

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
don't bother responding to Question. he apparently doesn't understand that this is not a thread that purports something to be true. only someone sharing an experience and seeing if anyone has had something similar. i actually prefer these threads to the ones that need to be dissected.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I didn't hear the voices, but a few days ago I caught myself automatically looking up into the night sky and saying "It is time" and then wondering why I said that.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Intresting stuff,

and now that you mension it, I did hear somthing like this, during a "dreamlet" or (hypnagogic imagery)

it was breif, Acomned by some weird guy on an acoustic guitar

then a vocalist at the piano and turned his head and stared at me n sang along with what sounded like a choir that I couldent see

"The world will come around again"

wasent a dream , it was a dreamlet, google it, a sudden strong visual/audio experiance that lasts only a few seconds during the hypnagogic state or, on the verge of sleep.

this was last thursday, if that helps,

I have no Idea what it meant, but youve just got me thinking about it being more that a vision

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Menguard, I've had a few occasions lately which have been very stimulating. It felt wierd, but pleasant, always un-provoked and in random occurence. It has happened a few times to me. Well whenever this happens I feel someone is reaching out to me, this force. It is a presence, but completely internal that reaches down to my very core. Yesterday night this actually happened again to me. Its hard to explain, I don't know if its anything like your experience, but its very strange, but I like it.

I'd like to hear more what you have to say about this.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
most of my life i felt like i was waiting to be reminded of something and ever since i was little-6 yrs old-i was interested in the paranormal.

no full experiences of my own, only echoes and glimpses

i felt recognition when i read menguard's words, more so since i have always had a firm belief that something big will happen in my lifetime and that i was to take part
later on it was completed with a sensation that somewhere along the path i chose not to, and/or lost the privilege

and it came to my knowledge as well that the family i was born into was given to me as a gift and a turning point but i wasted the opportunity

this is my truth, since you asked

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Just the sheer number of people posting in this thread makes it believable. You cant all have hallucinations.

Good thread.

Sure, tell that to people who participate in mass suicides.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
i'll just say the AP adds nothing of value to the discussion.

edit for self-censorship =)

[edit on 23-10-2007 by an0maly33]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join