It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We are Gathering"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I would like to know how many have recieved this message?

I would like to know what you think about this internal stimuli?

What do you think it means?

And what will it portray in the future?

I personally recieved this message four or more months ago.

I would like to hear those explanations by people who have also had this Internal Stimuli go off in there (neurological-net transmissions).

It was like a (Group transference) of people sending out this call all into ONE VOICE.

cj6

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
This sounds interesting, could you elaborate a little more on this?!?!

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by cj6

It was a very symphoneous message, that almost was like a melody from a (Group of People) IN ONE VOICE. It's a Gathering of sorts. Maybe that in a higher space.But of the Earth Plane. I heard it as if people were all talking in One tone. But it was multiple voices, male, female, across Earth.

[edit on 22-10-2007 by menguard]

cj6

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
So your saying you heard a group of people, in one voice, say "We Are Gathering"?! I assume this was all in your head, right?!

What were you doing when this happened?!

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Interesting stuff mengaurd. I can't say that I have direct memory of your reference, however, reading your words provides me with interesting feeling of deja vu'.

Like I had a dream about you asking me this before. Needless to say, I feel like a focus is being surmounted upon our existence here. The result of this leaves much to speculate about.

I would be interested to hear any developments you may absorb.

AAC

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by cj6
So your saying you heard a group of people, in one voice, say "We Are Gathering"?! I assume this was all in your head, right?!

What were you doing when this happened?!

No, I heard it as (external/ internal) message of data. It was like being told something in a physical situation but touching you on another level of senses.

"Those that have heard it or gave out the call know who they are".

So if this is hard for some to know, it is (unlikely) you know about the arrangement, that has been made. But that arrangement I can tell you is something BIG. "LOOKING FOR OTHERS THAT HEARD THIS CALL"

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

menguard, can you think of any unusual or extraordinary experiences in your past, or been part of any activities (spiritual or otherwise) that may have allowed you to become aware of this collective that is relaying the message to you?

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   

The message I received was "It is time." and it was in September. I've been waiting to find out what it means but nothing yet.

If anyone knows, please tell me. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Q_Llama

I can tell you I have met outside our Earth system just above it to have a meeting of sorts in space.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I hear the echoes of so many 'voices', so it's possible that i may have heard it and dismissed it as the incoherent babble of the insane, but then again i may not have.

I would like to ask you about the sensation of the voice - was it forceful, like the crash of thunder, or soft, like a voice on the wind?

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Throbber

Like a voice of the wind, but straight to the core of SOUL.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I can't say that I have received any direct messages, at least not that I've noticed. There have been a number of signs and internal feelings that really seem to jive with your message however. I have had a growing intensity of feelings in the last 2 months or so. It feels as if those who are awakened and/or awakening have come to a collective realization, felt by people across vast distances. I can only speculate that this means the spiritual revolution is in full swing and this will be evident soon.

Without a doubt I have had some pretty intense moments and an increased awareness, as if I consciousness took a level up somehow.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by stellawayten

The message I received was "It is time." and it was in September. I've been waiting to find out what it means but nothing yet.

If anyone knows, please tell me. Thanks.

I have also heard that "The time is now" and what you said.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
This is what I can tell you the few that collect off Earth in sub-space are directing the Earth towards the Uncollective dream. We are coming together, those that have decided to take part in the Earths unfolding. We are unfolding it, in space, while in spirit, combining to use our energy as a whole to take it out of its time coordinance into a new space and time.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Now that I think about it actually I have gotten the "It is time" message. Perhaps this will coincide somehow with the 5th day/night of our current cycle on the mayan calendar, which begins in late November. The 5th day is representative of Manifestion of all intentions and desires. It is a time of revealing of that which has been in the shadows. This makes perfect sense to me and feels right too.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
From what you describe, i believe i have heard this, though i cannot give you a specific date, it was well beyond four months ago...

Menguard, what John_Q_llama asked is fairly pertinent - i'll second his question and ask what spiritual practices you have undertook.

EDIT: I recall a sense of urgency, to boot...

[edit on 22-10-2007 by Throbber]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Quick ananlysation on all parties in considered of?

How old are you?

what race/creed are you?

Where in parts do you live, not specific but a generalization.

Are you open minded?

Have you experienced outside interference as far as spirit guidance goes?

Do you like (feeling things) out first before you act?

(I am gathering as much information as possible.)

Do you have (E)xtra (S)ensory (P)erception?

Have you experienced life or death changes?

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I'm 20, white, and I live in boulder, CO. I'm extremely open minded and spiritual. I have definitely had experiences where outside influences have communicated to me, or made me feel certain things, or made me aware of certain things.

I definitely have a wide range of psychic abilities, and these have been getting increasingly stronger as time passes, especially within the last 2 months or so.

What do you mean by life or death change? My life has improved dramatically since this all began, I'll never live a day where I don't contemplate these things.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Quick ananlysation on all parties in considered of?

How old are you?
*Twenty seven.*

what race/creed are you?
*Caucasian*

Where in parts do you live, not specific but a generalization.
*North America, Nevada*

Are you open minded?
*Yes.*
Have you experienced outside interference as far as spirit guidance goes?
*Yes.*
Do you like (feeling things) out first before you act?
*You know it*.

(I am gathering as much information as possible.)

Do you have (E)xtra (S)ensory (P)erception?

*On many relays*

Have you experienced life or death changes?
-Yes.-

There I went first, next up.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Why do those things matter? What is it your trying to do with this information?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join