Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

"We are Gathering"

page: 29
<< 26  27  28   >>

join

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
It sounded like a static discharge, like being on an empty channel that's not picking up a reception.

First it was just a melidious sound of harmonious vibrations, then it broke off into some static discharge, like it was being sent out through a technological means, first it felt like who is inside my head, then it felt like why am I recieving bad t.v reception, the sound gave me a splittin headache.

I have seen crafts over by this area I use to live. It made me feel as if someone a lot older and ancestrial was contacting me but through a androgynus voice.

Being that frequency waves alter brainwaves, I am wondering if the frequency tone, made me hear it as audible language, because at the end of it, it just broke off into a scrambled noises, and static.

This was in 2007

[edit on 4-7-2009 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
reply to post by cj6

It was a very symphoneous message, that almost was like a melody from a (Group of People) IN ONE VOICE. It's a Gathering of sorts. Maybe that in a higher space.But of the Earth Plane. I heard it as if people were all talking in One tone. But it was multiple voices, male, female, across Earth.

[edit on 22-10-2007 by menguard]

I had a dream in which I was lifted in a great windy vortex kind of thing into the sky up above the clouds and arms & legs outstretched was held there in a kind of gentle but secure field of energy or something, and there were millions of other people floating in the same way around me in all directions (I think) or maybe just out to either side of me, but all perfectly aligned like links in a chain or points in a grid and I don't know what came first the quiet but powerful rumbly starts of sound wave being created on a planetary level and continuing to build into an earth rumbling deafening roar or the realisation that I could possibly by contributing to this sound as my mouth was open and I could feel something rushing out of me, it was a really weird dream but seems to relate to what you've written in the OP and what you wrote definitely resonated with me and reminded me of this dream.

-B.M

p.s) just before I got sucked up in this wind vortex or jumped into it or whatever happened, I was in a sandy desert like place maybe Egypt or a middle eastern place and saw a soldier maybe American appearance and also a humanoid alien/creature with gems or jewel looking adornments, but I couldn't tell if it was an addition to clothing or part of the creature.

[edit on 8/2/10 by B.Morrison]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
So when you received this message , were tied up in a straight jacket high on lithium is some wacked out nut house somewhere in up state new york or did you think maybe the neigurbours televison is just to loud you can hear it though the walls.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
About a year ago I woke up and heard a Voice saying
"We are before you, we are behind you." It felt as if "they" meant
"they" where protecting me, with me or surrounded by a group who cared
about my well being and that would be with me in the times ahead.

I've had many OOB's (spontanious / not induced) in my life starting from the age of 11 I am 33 now and I've always felt 2 or more other entities when I would go out of body as if they where taking me out. I think that this is all relates to the above message.

Vswill mentioned the Robert Monroe book "Far jouney's", in that book
he talks about a "gathering".

From memory it goes kinda like this:

Robert Monroe in an out of body state was taken out into space by an entity he called an "Inspec" there he was shown large groups of "E.T.'s"
and other entities "A Gathering" all around Earth that are prepairing to witness a very important event that takes place only once every few million years.

Very interesting!

_Orion

[edit on 8-2-2010 by Orion_grey]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
How old are you? 40 VERY SOON

what race/creed are you? WHITE AUSTRALIAN

Where in parts do you live, not specific but a generalization. SYDNEY

Are you open minded? EXTREMELY

Have you experienced outside interference as far as spirit guidance goes? YES

Do you like (feeling things) out first before you act? ALWAYS

(I am gathering as much information as possible.)

Do you have (E)xtra (S)ensory (P)erception? YES

Have you experienced life or death changes? YES

** the message im getn is along the line of... "Awaken.. You will be Called Soon"

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

that almost was like a melody from a (Group of People) IN ONE VOICE. It's a Gathering of sorts. Maybe that in a higher space.But of the Earth Plane. I heard it as if people were all talking in One tone. But it was multiple voices, male, female, across Earth.

I had a dream in which I was lifted in a great windy vortex kind of thing into the sky up above the clouds and arms & legs outstretched was held there in a kind of gentle but secure field of energy or something, and there were millions of other people floating in the same way around me in all directions (I think) or maybe just out to either side of me, but all perfectly aligned like links in a chain or points in a grid and I don't know what came first the quiet but powerful rumbly starts of sound wave being created on a planetary level and continuing to build into an earth rumbling deafening roar or the realisation that I could possibly be contributing to this sound as my mouth was open and I could feel something rushing out of me

- which it turned out I was. I was part of a grid of humans floating miles above the surface of the earth up in the clouds making a low rumbly tone togethers with this wind coming out of our bodies through our mouths & out into the atmosphere, I mean I'm not bull#ting and this dream is basically exactly what the OP was talking about & yet I get no replies. What a freakin joke.

-B.M

[edit on 10/2/10 by B.Morrison]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I am a 30 year old caucasian male living in Georgia USA. My mind is a sponge so open minded kind of goes along with that. Outside interference, not exactly sure what you mean by this. I must assume that you mean that certain things that are on the horizon(research topics etc.) kind of get brought into light by unexplainable show up on your doorstep means. If that is what is meant then yes all of my life.
I would have to say that I am a Trojan Horse kind of guy, but sometimes instant reaction gets a better result.
I do have ESP of varying degree.
No life or death changes, unless you mean situations that I should have been seriously injured or killed and wasn't then yes.
I would also like to say that I have heard this many times in my life, but I can't say that I heard it around 4 months ago....

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: menguard

Originally posted by cj6
So your saying you heard a group of people, in one voice, say "We Are Gathering"?! I assume this was all in your head, right?!

What were you doing when this happened?!

No, I heard it as (external/ internal) message of data. It was like being told something in a physical situation but touching you on another level of senses.

"Those that have heard it or gave out the call know who they are".

So if this is hard for some to know, it is (unlikely) you know about the arrangement, that has been made. But that arrangement I can tell you is something BIG. "LOOKING FOR OTHERS THAT HEARD THIS CALL"

I'm rather new to the forum, and I will admit to having experienced some weird # during my life so far. I feel a very disturbing sense of familiarity after having read this, as if I may have dreamt of such a thing once. It seems very familiar.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28   >>

join