It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We are Gathering"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

bravo! carpe diem.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by deadangel23

This would definately be a group of people, indeed.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
For about a year now, I have had an unusual thing happen to me.

When I turn off my TV to go to sleep I hear voices. They seem to be off in the distance and I try very hard to understand what they are saying but I never can.
The voices sound like alot of people talking at one time. It is men and women talking.

Could this be what you are talking about?

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
How old are you? 17.

What race/creed are you? European.

Where in parts do you live, not specific but a generalization. Central Europe.

Are you open minded? Yes, even if sometimes it can be very difficult.

Have you experienced outside interference as far as spirit guidance goes? Yes, quite a lot.

Do you like (feeling things) out first before you act? If I understand you properly, then yes.

Do you have (E)xtra (S)ensory (P)erception? To a certain extent, yes.

Have you experienced life or death changes? To a certaint level, I have.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
throbber:

i wasn't actually told about any gathering whatsoever - it was infact my very own name

i have told a story like thi a few times on ats. i'll repeat it here briefly...one night i was sound asleep. in my dream i heard someone whisper my name as if they were trying to get my attention. i heard it maybe 2 more times and it actually woke me up. as i was waking up i heard it one more time. it scared the hell out of me. a few weeks later a friend stayed over and passed out in my bed so i slept on the couch. the next morning he told me about a voice whispering my name.

i'm open to the idea that this is connected somehow. would be great if we could get some input from ats'ers!

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
We are dreamers in our (true world) using our energy through our thoughts to manipulate the (energetic Earth) with our spirits. May we consciously meet up again, and create a Gathering.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
May we shift the EARTHS MIND PATTERNING, into a more harmonious enviroment. Awaken in your dreams, so you are consciously aware of your spirit travels and we will reawaken this Earth to its POTENTIAL.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I've heard my name loud and clear and I'm very glad to know that it's not just me. whew!!!
But lately I have had the strongest of feelings to: 'get ready' 'be prepared' and the most ominous 'it's coming'. I've never hoarded food and water before in my life until a month ago. Today I'm moving supplies to a safe location. I'm packed and ready to go.
I know that something is going to happen. What exactly I don't know but I'm hoping and praying for the best for everyone because I also feel within my heart that what is going on has a spiritual aspect to it. And that it is this aspect, the spiritual aspect, that has a lot to do with the final endgame.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I can only use words I know and understand. I read a couple post' about "I AM" I have had the exact feelings, experiences, and thoughts of every post I read. I AM is the name of the 'energy' or entity I am hearing. I actually thought I was 'the" I AM for a day or so, then I realized,... I AM and I know everything now. Everything posted on this sight is reality. There are ( I believe) more than just two sides.

and YES I made the conection, and I KNOW what I am looking at (seeing)

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Without really going into it, I wanted to throw a word out to you all.
This word for as long as I can remember it has been attatched to feelings of great sadness and loneliness. Whenever I hear it mentally, I get chills.

the word is HOME. Does anyone else feel a certain weight to that word?
It has been with me all of my life and still has a powerful feeling behind it.

I don't even associate it with any particular place, it just is a heavy word for me.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
i am a barely apparent errant arrow
i know not my destination; each participle arrives according to its own principle
if i were to become one of the hungry
let me count fingers on the hands of mans disbanded apathy
trample me
stampede freedom
my quest is at the behest of the keeper of kings
the secret seeker of means
the broken reaper who sings like a phoenix

and when the first forgotten descendant
returns resplendent returns independence
all men will know truth and light
proof of lifes greatest creator
maker
shaper

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
What if there is a disinformation project being run by the Neo-Con artists that is behind some of these voices? What if H.A.A.R.P., chemicals, media brainwashing, cell phone towers, satellites or a thousand other unknown things are behind implanted visions they would like us to see? What if they are manipulating your mind so that, when the time is ripe, they can arrange an alien intervention or arrival, or the "Second Coming of Christ"?

Fear is a very powerful tool. Religion is the opium of the masses. Conspiracies abound and are you certain the masters are not spinning some of the tales?

What if the Elite do not believe in aliens or the christ, yet they use both stories to manipulate the mindless masses? What if they are but lulling the sheeple into dreamland with their haunting lullabies while leading them into the slaughter house?

Proving the voices in your head have told you an absolute truth is a very difficult task, unless you have physical actions or results to study - hard evidence. Who's to say that, if the overlords were manipulating the minds of the many, that they could not, in fact, help create the very apocalypse or second coming...and reap the rewards of the utter chaos and devastation incurred by the "vermin" scurrying about the surface, while they remain safely hidden below in nuclear bunkers?

I sense a change is coming. I hope it is a mass shift of consciousness - toward the light. I've heard no voices, but I have seen the signs. It doesn't take a rocket scientist, an idiot savant, a holy monk or an indigo child to know that we're living in interesting times. Regardless, I want to be change - living it, daily - rather than sit around waiting and watching, and hoping for salvation.

What if this site and others are merely mining your data and storing it for future reference? Know your "enemy." What better way to gather data about your enemy than to pretend to be like him/her? 'Tis an ancient and surreptitious path called espionage.

I trust no one, nor a long series of actions that seem trustworthy from smiling faces and sparkling eyes - filled with lies - for they may be nothing more than a ruse to get close to me. It's much easier to stab me in the back when you're behind me all the way. "I've got your back!" sends a shiver down my spine.

I'm 48, ex-military, and a loner. I prefer it that way. Your friends and loved ones can be some of the first to "give you up" to the enemy. It is when you don't "stop, look and listen" before crossing the street that you are hit by something unexpected.

There is a higher power with a greater design and understanding of all things, than I have. I trust it, instinctively, but this is a material world and I must walk my path. While I hold out hope that there may be some along my path in whom I might trust and rely upon, I expect to meet no one.

I just returned from San Diego, this weekend, where I was visiting with friends I hadn't seen in years. The Santa Ana winds whipped up devastating wildfires, which blackened the sky for miles with an acrid and apocalyptic glow one would expect, if living in a suburb of Hell. I travel lightly, carrying a backpack filled with all I need should I have to walk out of Hell. I plan for Hell, everyday. Thankfully, I caught the train and made it north, safely.

One of my friends was trying to reason whether she should take her kids and drive north, just in case. I said "leave, now," but she wasn't sure. Some things in life happen so quickly that you had best be prepared and already have a plan, which can be implemented, immediately. She and her kids finally left - hours later - to live and fight another day.

While I care about some people, deeply, I am not going to stand around arguing with them, trying to convince them that my plan is solid, while they are paralyzed with indecision - or looking for another sign.

I plan to survive. The voice in my head is my own. I listen to it.

namaste

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
strange, i remember once thinking about "home" and just falling apart while i was driving. i was VERY sad. it was the same as mentioned above - it wasn't any specific place. i moved away from my family a few years back but it wasn't that at all. it's like i missed the life i have/had outside of this reality.

i also occasionally have dreams where i run into someone i feel like i'm very familiar with but i have never seen before. they are usually very reserved - i get the impression that they don't want to interact with me too much but they are happy to see me. the feeling i take away from this is that this is someone i know in a different reality (spiritual world, another dimension, whatever you want to call it) and they don't want to distract me from living this life. i've had these dreams since i was maybe 16 or so. i just had one last week and i'm 26.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Tin foil hats come to mind

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
tin foil hats? are you here to say everyone who has posted is nuts? or did you really mean that we should use them to block the "voices"?

[edit on 23-10-2007 by an0maly33]

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I think it was a weak attempt to get a rise out of some and a laugh out of others.

As for me I havent heard the message audibly, but I feel it. The message I received a couple years ago was "awaken" and boy have I. Last month was especially interesting when my third eye chakra was going nuts and I actually saw aura's for the first time and what appeared to be a being of light.

Has anyone else experienced new "abilities" in the past couple of months?

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by paul76
Tin foil hats come to mind

Damnnnnn!!!!!!! I've run out of tin foil!!!!!!

Didn't feel like it was aliens..... then again.... if it was......

I didn't feel any threat.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuestionxAuthority
I have to raise the point that this entire thread is based on a voice heard by one person. Others have also claimed to hear voices, but without any evidence of these "voices" I don't see the purpose in speculating. We all hear voices from time to time, whether it be our conscience or just talking to ourselves. I task the people who hear these voices to offer any evidence of these claims.

I had to comment on this deadening opinion.

I have no proof "you" are real. Can you prove you can think, or are you an autonomic response to reality and not just a meat puppet?

You sound angry, scared and without hope. Can you prove you are not?

I mean EMPIRICAL PROOF.

Asking someone to prove they are hearing anything in their heart is cynical and an act of an angry soul. Can you prove you don't have a soul?

Prove you have a heart here and listen to the hopeful signs we are evolving out of a murderous greedy anger-poisoned soul-hiding species.

Sorry, but there is a shadow here that defines the organisms ancient resistance to our survival. You need a hug.

The only truth is in our hearts.

ZG

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
22, male, midwest united states, becoming

Someone mentioned a gem star. It's a planet that looks like a giant glowing geode. I've seen it a few times, but I don't know why I see it or what it means or why it's important to me... but I do know that crystals can hold great power, so imagine a planet made entirely of gems and crystal and diamonds!!! It's a beautiful place. I wish I could go there in reality errr better said my perception of reality.
This gathering you speak of, I get that a lot. But I'm not so sure it's a good gathering. I mean, it is literally a gathering of these extradimensional creatures, and they're EVERYWHERE now. A few of my friends have seen them, and I see them all day every day. They crowd around you, man, and they just stare. It's really creepy. There have been several postings about "shadow people", and I think what you are describing is involved with these beings.... and dude I don't know what they want. Sometimes I enjoy their presence, and sometimes it terrifies me. Some times I have great hope for Earth, and other times I'm just like we're F***ED!!!

So I dunno... I have mixed feelings about all this because it makes me feel crazy to see these things and get these ideas and visions and OBEs. I'm not used to it.

Oh, and I'd just like to add that I don't think this is extraterrestrial in origin. Although these beings appear to have the features of "greys", and indeed they could be, I don't think they are from anywhere... at least nowhere new. They have probably been here for eons, they probably are the ones who messed with our DNA so that for some reason we only use 10 percent of our brains and so various other aspects of what we once were were hindered...

but I don't know for sure if these beings are bad or not. I don't know whether they think of themselves as more babysitters,or if they think of themselves as zookeepers, or if they think of us as fellowes, or if they think of us as cute little monkeys on a leash, or if they think of us maybe as just livestock....

I'm leaning more towards livestock/science specimens. Because there's this clip I heard of Art Bell getting a call from this very distressed sounding man, and he was saying that the "aliens" are not what we think they are. He was saying that they are exradimensional, and they have been here for a long time, and they have complete control over all governments, and they are generally not good.... but I think he also said that when their existence is officially revealed, the government/"greys" will stage it to look like we were being invaded from space. I mean, these creatures are billions of years worth of evolution... they have the technology to make the impossible possible. So do I think this is all spiritual? No, I think there is something slightly sinister behind all of this. So don't believe the lies when the news finally reads that we've made contact. And don't get too spiritual because, in my opinion, you have to look at it all as real, as normal, as nothing more out of the ordinary than the sun and the stars. You have to be very careful when dealing with spiritual matters, because we aren't fully capable of understanding exactly what that realm of reality actually IS yet. Be weary of anyone otherworldly preaching of peace and a new age. It could just be a trick, just like our government has been playing tricks on us for years. I would seriously question the heck out of whatever entities are sending you these messages. Don't believe they are good messages until the beings who give them to you have proven themselves to be good messengers.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
"I am Duncan MacLeod, born 400 years ago in the highlands of Scotland.
I am Immortal, and I am not alone.
For centuries we have waited for the time of the Gathering, when the stroke of a sword and the fall of a head will release the power of the Quickening.
In the end, there can be only one."

See you guys there

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join