It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We are Gathering"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
There are many possibilities, it's difficult for me to be sure.

I see several connections, some end soon and some end late.

I need more data, simply put.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
28 m
texas
roaming spirit.
Those who are capable of elevating to a higher plane are finding the path.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Remember, Remember the 5th of November.

That is the first thing that comes to mind when I read this thread.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
The only random phrase I have internally heard was about a year ago, and it had nothing to do with "gathering" or anything related to global conciousness.

I was resting on my bed, but fully awake with my eyes open, just waiting for supper in a couple minutes, and I heard a woman's voice: "Love has been given to you." I describe it as an angel (even though I don't necessarily believe in them,) just because it was purely peaceful and didn't startle me at all when I heard it. I never heard it, or any other "voice" since.

I have no idea what it means. I googled the phrase, trying to find any kind of lead, but nothing. I haven't felt any different or had anything special happen since. Pretty baffling.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
no offense, but you all sound kind of crazy... Mabye I'm not at that level of connection with these kind of things but it sounds pretty far out there from what you've been saying so far.

lithium might do you well

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
How old are you?- 43

what race/creed are you?-Serbian

Where in parts do you live, not specific but a generalization.-Canada

Are you open minded?-Yes

Have you experienced outside interference as far as spirit guidance goes?-Yes.For over 20 years I get the feeling two beings are trying to tell me something but three are there (one is silent).Just a feeling I get.This is usually initiated by a scent that goes right into my head.(see below).Might not make sense.

Do you like (feeling things) out first before you act?-Yes

(I am gathering as much information as possible.)

Do you have (E)xtra (S)ensory (P)erception?-Yes.Hard to describe.Accurate in reading a person just by their eyes.Some colours and sensations come in the form of scents.

Have you experienced life or death changes?Yes.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
As far as a audable message being heard... no...

However, yesterday i had an overwhelming sense of dispair, like, there was mass pain all around and my body/mind was feeling it.

I spent all of yesterday in emense agony, and not knowing what the source of it was...

21, Male, caucasion, California

Something evil is happening, and i don't know what it is yet. (It could be the fires down south, and the dispare of the people that have to leave thier homes that is making me feel so ill, mabye)

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Do the words Gem Star or the name Jim Star mean anything to anyone? My dad yelled this at me in my sleep around five years ago.

I've never figured out what it is, but it isn't good because he followed it right up with "Lord have mercy" with a chilling tone in his voice.

My dad died seven years ago.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I received the message "it is time" about 4 years ago and still hear it every so often. The first time I heard it I saw the "three", although I did not recognize them.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
this thread has been flagged. if you all are posting true and honest to your heart, i am very, VERY intrigued.

i personally have not had any transmissions (if you will) or messages, but have had a recent encounter of downed emotions.

thanks for sharing, with the utmost hope that all posters are being true and honest in their words.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
menguard,

I would have to say I have received this message.

In what context or form, I am not sure.

I am positive it was referring to humanity uniting. Whether that meant like-minded individuals coming together or as a whole seems to be debatable.

I do not think the mass of humanity is ready for the next step yet, but there are some alive who will be able to look outside their respective races, cultures, religions, and worldviews to allow a truly amazing evolution of consciousness.

As the saying goes, 'children are the future.' Well I think that basically means they have the opportunity to continue screwing up where we have in the past (as 'elders' supposedly and 'wiser') or to choose a new way of living.

I see a bright future, but not without much turmoil before that future is reached.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

I would like to know how many have recieved this message?

I would like to know what you think about this internal stimuli?

What do you think it means?

And what will it portray in the future?

I personally recieved this message four or more months ago.

I would like to hear those explanations by people who have also had this Internal Stimuli go off in there (neurological-net transmissions).

It was like a (Group transference) of people sending out this call all into ONE VOICE.

I heard and saw this message over a year ago.

What it basically means, (I can't explain it...) is that we are all going to converge in Jerusalem before/right at 2012.

Once billions of us are all there for all kinds of different reasons/paths-- I was told that "all secrets will be revealed".

Perhaps that means a time-traveler show up, or it means we all go, "why are we all killing eachother by our acts?"...

But a dawning of some kind will happen, on the temple mount on or around Dec. 21st 2012.

It's hard to fathom, even more insane to contemplate. I have no fund-age no "money" to get to Jerusalem. But both my friend and I simultaneously saw the largest gathering of mankind on that mount on/around that day.

How we all managed to get there-- I do not know.

The Oroborus eats it's own tail, and by doing so continues to grow. A never ending cycle--and we are but mere aspects of it.

We, the awakened are socially networking at a far greater rate than at any other time in human history (which is but a speck on the geological/cosmic time table).

Why is this?

There is much more to be uncovered--and it will be, very, very soon.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I would like to follow up on what I have just said.

I said what I have with the true-est essence of myself. I *SAW* in my mind's eye that night billions of humans amassing at the Temple Mount -- people weren't even sure why they had made the journey--the just all felt like they should....

Even more incredibly, all the people that showed up had acts of seeming "random" fortune...for example, being invited with a group at little charge, or being in the military already in that area...

We all just somehow "willed" the universe to allow for us all to just come together.

At the climax of this vision I truly did have and shared with a fellow psychonaught (that's as far as I will go, because I'll violate the TOS)...

And we all just "got it". We all just looked at each other as reflections of ourselves and felt the kind of joy that only one feels as a todler.

We CAN all learn to live with our differences, was the over-arching feeling I felt that night along with my friend.

After we both began to talk to each other, we both realized that mankind in order to survive needs this--a mass grouping and realization that we are ALL stuck on this rock for our lifetimes together--and we ALL need to show more compassion for us to "evolve" into the space-faring creatures we are destined to be.

This was a highly "spiritual" moment for my male friend and I--we both had tears of joy in our eyes as we described to each other the message/potential future we had seen.

It was an incredible moment in my life that I will not ever forget.

[edit on 22-10-2007 by MystikMushroom]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I have certainly had a few conversations with people who are feeling that the right minds are currently coming together in greater numbers for some reason.

But none of us know what that reason is.

[edit on 22-10-2007 by srsen]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
My message is "You are it. It is you. Do what must be done, reveal truth at all costs, even death. Not even nothing can stop you."

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Thank you all, for (your honesty) and kind words, they are the epitomy of our creation, they will be remembered for all truths resonate from the Source.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I have been hearing this for awhile. At first i thought it was the gathering of isreal but I stopped believing it though because nothing has shown me that its true. So i carry on with my life and my spirituality.

Interesting though that others have "felt" or "heard" this.

You should be careful talking about the Sacred universal geometry or language. If you are not ready for it. Things can happen that are not pleasant. just a fyi.

Also when "hearing" messages you need to use discernment because some messages are simply not true. There are "others" that will try to do everything in their power to knock you off your spirituality "journey".

[edit on 23-10-2007 by AwakenMind]

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AwakenMind

Not the ones I heard, but to each his own.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by menguard

How long have you been hearing these messages?

Has it happened more than once?

How do you know its true?

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I have'nt heard any audible messages. The only thing that resonates, and which I was surprised to see mentioned was Sacred Geometry, of which over the past 2 years has been pouring into my mind, normally when on the verge of sleep. Its the hardest thing to explain it, or understand it, but the forms that I see have such a deep familiarity about them, yet I cant grasp them, I cant comprehend the meaning, even though I already know that I know the meaning.

Perhaps that means nothing to anyone, appears just nonsense, but maybe it strikes a chord with someone??? Anyway, like I said, its been quite intense for the last year or 2, and again, its hard to explain, but the only other time I can 'remember' these forms/symbols was around the time I was born and as a very young baby. Sorry if this sounds like nonsense!

[edit on 23-10-2007 by Knight783]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join