It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK, so I just found out I'm an Indigo child and maybe a Light Warrior! Plus another theory on 2012

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
hi
I reply as anonymous because it is so intimate and private what I want to say ,and it has nothing to do with my "real" identity.
I have this past memories,as an outspace soldier,long time ago I think.Fom what I saw there was a camp,somwhere on a planet.My dreams are not clear enough.
We were called Globes,we were soldiers that could easily play with energy,and all our life was a duty one.I have this strange feeling of being abbandoned here on Earth,i often looked at the sky,and stars and just knew that was my home,but i cannot possibly locate my home,nor where i come from.If someone ever had this strange flashbacks,of the Globes(energy glodes) that were soldiers who were supposed to protect or to fight against other civilisations ...If someone ever looks in the mirror and when you look there you expect to see some other face,some other form life,the true you,just say,is someone there that remembers the same stuff?
I feel so lonely here,and i thought that there might be someone that has the same past memories.

Seems a bit of a coincidence that more recently many people have been seeing these "globes" or "orbs". Without reading to much into what you said, You could also be describing the ancient war in heaven. When the war was over, we had the fallen angels (globes?) and those that did not take sides (those of us here on earth), and those that fought on the side of God. I don't have any such past memories though.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by CPYKOmega

I do understand your point. I used to be an indigo child...but i am 40 now. I am working on re-opening my Pineal. my suggestion is music...but everybody has a different frequency towards pineal response with respect to music. Recently i have been getting vibrations in my brain reflecting pineal-like activity. I don't do drugs..ONLY music.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
interesting thread The Omen...
and I wanna speak with you on it more thru gmail...
cause I have some questions and things that need saying in private... but I can't use pm's yet so...

im at [email protected]

is email alright to post? dun't wanna step outta line... well I am off to bed its 12 am here so... gnight... and The Omen... I hope to see a gmail from you and expect more good posts of you... cause they provide somthing to do for someone who has a very dull life...

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ryanuzuki
interesting thread The Omen...
and I wanna speak with you on it more thru gmail...
cause I have some questions and things that need saying in private... but I can't use pm's yet so...

im at seanjustinosull - at - gmail.com [edit by v01i0]

is email alright to post? dun't wanna step outta line... well I am off to bed its 12 am here so... gnight... and The Omen... I hope to see a gmail from you and expect more good posts of you... cause they provide somthing to do for someone who has a very dull life...

I recommend that you 'mask' your email as quickly as possible against the automatic bots that are collecting emails from net. I did it for you in above quote, but I cannot edit your post. I recommend you do this quickly or you might get responded by loads of spam. Besides, in any case it is not OK to post email without hefty consideration. I bet you many people has already copied it and thinking of some malicious use for it.

I recommend consideration when ever posting personal information. It was emphasized in forum rules also.

Kindly yours,

-v

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I use that for stuff like that my current email is different...
that email is for what I use to post on sites for those things lol

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOmen
Now, I have been having a discussion with my mother who is a light healer (Reiki and IET) and she told me she knew I was an indigo child for a while.
I have the need to non-conform and I'm very creative as I'm always writing poetry and music/lyrics. I think I also fit the criteria stated by Wiki and Indigo_child.

This is also known by some as adolescence or puberty. I was once adolescent, and like you, had the added feature of "emo", although those days we called it "goth". You will grow out of it.

Originally posted by Knightshadowz
- I bent a knife while spreading peanut butter while I was lost in thought. VERY slow about trying this one again, because considering the possibilities I am afraid I would unknowingly screw something up when I wasnt paying attention.

Was the bread squishy afterward as well? Could be you were pushing too hard.

Seriously though, both of you will come to realise in time that you are special , regardless of you auras and such.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by websurfer007

Well I'm actually mid twenties, so haven't got much to grow out of.

Neither am I an "emo" or "goth"

tO

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ryanuzuki

I'm afarid there's not much I could tell you my friend.

This man would be your best bet, he talked to me alot about this and he, along with others, have helped me develop.

But if you still want to talk you can get me @ workmow - at - aol.com

tO

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
How do you actually "know" whether you are an indigo child? Who dictates that?
Not being sarcastic, I really want to know. Because if it's true, a lot of people, myself included, are "indigo people". So I don't know if that's so rare and uncommon.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOmen

I agree more with Dan Tanna's explanation for certain things, as the experience he typed up in his Akashic Records thread. I believe that all of us have the duty to fight of negative people as well as negative energy in general. But I think that there are a select few people on earth who are open to this and who's bodies are not encumbered by chemicals nor extreme negative energies. I think that something about you made you more approachable Maybe your mother, being who she is, gave them special reason to place you in her care.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Thats a really good thought, I'd never thought of that!

Could very well have something to do with that.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I used to believe something strange will occur in 2012 but then one day I came to a realization. I realized people will make up these things in order to escape reality. We have a lot of problems in our world that need fixing. What is the easiest way for a lot of people to forget about these things?

Make up a story about doom, aliens in shining armor, death, and prophecy. I think it is wrong because we are learning it is alright to leave life's problems because someone other beings will fix it for us. If a lot realized what is happening around us and not run to our escape cave, this world would solve its problems.

I am not a prophet, I am an ordinary guy. I believe we should try to help everyone in need and not depend on beings that logically may not even exist.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

If the OP and others are seeking like-minded individuals, I would say they are not merely hiding in a cave from reality, particularly if they are seeking that company for the purpose of changing the world or even just finding their proper path in this life. While there have been many examples of people who do not share in the beliefs of the OP or other similar-minded members, I would point out that any kind of free exchange of thoughts and beliefs in this forum is a step in the right direction for changing the world around us all.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDemonHunter

You answered it for me!

I'm not going around saying this will happen etc.
Nor do I pass off my beliefs to anyone else, I only pass on my knowledge or theories.

I don't live in a "cave" (3 bedroom semi
)

I just seek further info, to excel in this world, and prepare for anything that may happen along the way. I don't exactly believe the world will end in 2012, but I believe something big will happen.

Something to change the lives of the billions.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by TheOmen]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOmen

Aaaah irrational beliefs. Gotta love 'em. There is no evidence anything will happen in 2012. Something might, but to think with any certainty that it will is completely 100% irrational.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by dave420

Ok, why is it 100% irrational? is it because you don't believe it so it must be wrong?

I believe something will happen, mainly after reading a book called "The Mystery of the Crystal Skulls".

Alot of the research they did, suggested that the mayans had a belief system that proposed an event at the end of 2012.
Other things that led me to believe something will happen are the stories and beliefs of some of the native american indian tribes.

Do some research unless you are too ignorant and one minded buddy.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
And hey, maybe nothing will happen, but until that day comes (jan 1st 2013) I guess we may never know for sure.

Think of it like this.

When you watch sport, you don't know whats gonna happen until you watch the game, you cant 100% predict the result, knowing for sure it will happen.
But if you do some research you will more likely predict a more accurate result.
But you can believe in your team, believe they will come through.

It's all about belief and knowledge, in my eyes.

No one can say anything will happen, or anything won't.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
G'day! My name is Gordon. I was born in 22/11/1977. About the indigo children, I have read somewhere that they are within the 70's. Some Questions. What does indigo means? Are there different ranks and titles for the indigo children? Is there a indigo master and a indigo grand master? Are there any indigo children more psychic then other indigo children? That being said, would the "NWO" be scared of the indigo children in any way? Is there any connection with Aliens and the indigo children? Is there a country-area somewhere in the world special for the indigo children? And... Is there a special day for each year about the indigo children? I am sure there would more more Questions. I hope the other members can or could answer thease Questions I have asked. Thanks For Reading...

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOmen
And hey, maybe nothing will happen, but until that day comes (jan 1st 2013) I guess we may never know for sure.

Think of it like this.

When you watch sport, you don't know whats gonna happen until you watch the game, you cant 100% predict the result, knowing for sure it will happen.
But if you do some research you will more likely predict a more accurate result.
But you can believe in your team, believe they will come through.

It's all about belief and knowledge, in my eyes.

No one can say anything will happen, or anything won't.

It's one thing to say no one knows what will happen in the future, that it could go either way, but what happens when that future in now, or even in the past. Imagine in 2013 nothing happens and all this Indigo Children thing is shown to be rubbish. What then for you Indigo Children?

It's one thing for an individual to be shown to be wrong, such as TV psychics who might try and avoid the media spotlight for a while, but all these thousands of Indigo Children? Will it be a case of hoping that no one links you to old posts on conspiracy sites or will it be like doomsday cults who claim to get the dates wrong and it's actually 2027 not 2012 that it all happens, and then when 2027 rolls around...

TheOmen, what will you do personally? How will it effect your own life if this 2012 comes to nothing? If this is a case of trying to escape into some validating 'specialness' as some posters have suggested, then having an identity and belief system - which having proven to based on delusional thinking - suddenly shattered can have pretty drastic consequences. If you think you're sensitive now, I think you're in for a shock.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join