OK, so I just found out I'm an Indigo child and maybe a Light Warrior! Plus another theory on 2012

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by btyoung21
Just two questions, two very fundamental questions.

What skill/ability/power or capability do indigos possess, different from normal humans?

I keep on seeing the word "Mission", I want to see CONCRETE examples of what makes an "Indigo Person".

And for some reason, all the avatars of so-called "light warriors" are like angel-knight stuff, maybe fantasy? Prove me wrong.

[edit on 24-1-2009 by btyoung21]

I can fly, shoot lasers out my eyes, am as fast as light and have the strength of 100 burly men.

Is that what you want to hear!?

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
What ever is focused on in life becomes real
And so the reality, my indigo friend
Still has you bond by your ankle to the tree of illusions

To stand with out reflection
With out label, purpose or desire
To simply be ...that "I am"
Is the life path of the spiritual warrior

Seems you have to give it all up in order to have it all

you ask what is the indigo's purpose
some say it is to "Know thy self"
yet some say that what ever "I think I am, I am not"

indigo (omen) would you like to know the true meaning of these words ?

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by xsheep

Go on then xsheep, enlighten me!

................please

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
omen

I have nothing to teach you

for who needs to settle or rest in someone elses second hand truth

You say you are a truth seeker

take the roses out of your eyes and go seek

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by xsheep

Cryptic...I like it

Or do I...

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
you know im a lightworker...reiki to be exact
and I didnt go through this entire thread and read every post but I read the first couple on each page...
Whatever the thread starter had talked about with the vision his mother had....
My meditation teacher (who is also a Reiki Master teacher among numerous other healings) has said almost the identical vision has been comin ot her along with others she knows in here area or "level or vibration" however you wanna say it.... I say the world has been the same for far too long even if something we can imagine will happen...something will happen//Healing and awareness will play a big part..Evoling as humans to the next step in a sense
The whole indigo thing to me...well its a name
just as my lightworker label is a name...
I trulely believe you can be authentic with or without the name...
It doesnt change anything just your perception I suppose..you are what you are
however so much has been built up over 2012 and I recently just thought of the whole idea of it
Isn't it odd about how we seem so preoccupied and worried or even scared about a theoretical problem or situation (bearing in mind it hasnt happened yet correct?) and how or what were going to do about it
But we have so many problems and things to deal with in life now...
I mean what im tryin to say is we are so focused with this 2012////we forget we live in 2009 still..
Guess i shouldnt rant too much though I can only imagine how things will be after the 2012 movie gets released

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Hi. It took me along time to write this message properly and tried not to ramble on a lot. First, I agree with 2012 in your statement. I too know I am an indigo child. I discovered I wasn’t human (and didn’t even know about indigo children then) for quite sometime and now just recently accepted the fact.

I have encountered an individual who I trusted and told me unbelievable facts about the world/life such as indigo children, a higher society, supernatural abilities, 2012 etc. It goes a lot more detailed but that is the general idea. Although, this individual told me too much information I guess and declared that it was all a lie. Therefore, I continue to be more confused, for I have supernatural abilities and do not know why/how. I tried to ignore the lies this individual told me about life. Nevertheless the information opened a portion of my mind even larger and now my supernatural abilities are stronger. Even though, I tried hard to dismiss and forget all the ‘lies’ different people keep coming to me about the supernatural and it always keeps coming into my life. So now I fully accept the fact: that I am unique, and here for a purpose.

So, that’s a brief background about my life.

You say that you are a light warrior to protect the earth. Who told you that you are a light warrior? Do you know any other types of people such as the light warrior, healer etc. And how do you know what you are?

I know I have a purpose to this life and I am trying to figure it out. I continue to search and help others like me. So if you could give me some background.
**I am curious if the individual who told reality to life, the world, 2012 matches your knowledge about this**

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
You just keep on believing in the Indigo thing. It gives others hope that you'll do something to save the world so that they don't have to. In the end nothing gets done. It's perfect.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I dunno, seems retarded to me that if there are "higher beings" walking around, raising the vibration and whatnot, that they don't set up some sort of institute or something so they can tell interested parties, "Hey, you're an indigo/wanderer/whatever, and you need this or that energy work, and your mission is this bit of business involving these folks or those. Hmm. The evasion that that would somehow be counter to free will doesn't quite cut it, as I'm sure there would be ample ways around that. I've been seeking for a while now, and I can tell you this much: NOBODY KNOWS NOTHING. Or if they do they're not telling. Good luck.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOmen

Originally posted by btyoung21

What skill/ability/power or capability do indigos possess, different from normal humans?

I can fly, shoot lasers out my eyes, am as fast as light and have the strength of 100 burly men.

Is that what you want to hear!?

YES. that is exactly what I want to hear an indigo say.
I want to see them fly.. see them shoot lasers from their eyes and have super human strength.
I want to see them have ACTUAL ABILITY that makes them be ABLE to ACCOMPLISH things that this world needs to have happen.

JUSTICE served ... through MAGNIFIED PHYSICAL ABILITY... by people that hold an HONORABLE CONSCIENCE.

no more make believe..
I want to see literally.. evolved humans doing this "MISSION"...

no more yap yap and talk about how powerful you are...

and I want to know... did these people who transform into superhuman "indigos" ... did they SUFFER at all through any type of massive spiritual, emotional, and physical transformation in order for them to ACTUALLY .. PHYSICALLY.. accomplish these tasks needed to change the world into a better place...

yes.. that's what I want to hear.

-

[edit on 27-7-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Hi Indigos. I have a couple questions for any of you who would like to answer.
1- Since you do not know what it's like to be someone else, why do you assume that you're so different?

2- What have you had to go through as you often put it, that normal humans don't have to go through?

3- If writing poetry and music are criteria for Indigos then does that make every poet, musician throughout history an Indigo, or just you?
Seriously guys/gals, everybody is creative in some way or another. That's like saying "Im an Indigo because I dislike pain."

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
More people should read classic Sci-Fi. I recommend

1. Childhoods End-Arthur C.Clarke (glaringly obvious)
2. The Lensman series- EE Smith (obvious connections) (Oh how I yearned)
3. Slan - AE Van-Vogt. (little more blatant)

Indigo
Its not new, it's not original. It's derivative,it's worrying. Minds will be hurt.

Your all special, proclaiming and naming doesn't make it so. Believe your here for a reason ?

You are. I am, your grandparents were.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOmen

Honey,
if the ET's wanted to kill us off they would have done it ages ago.
This thing that the ET's are evil and have their own agenda is exactly that Crap!!

Think about it. They have been around for literally thousands if not more years, visiting us and watching and they had done nothing, now for some reason they are the "EVIL" entities that will destroy us and take the Earth from us.... Come everyone think about it!!!

Just for info sakes, everyone is born Indigo (or whatever you wish to identify it as), its just that some are sleepers whilst others are more aware....
We all have "powers" (hate that word) that are given to us as part of whom we are. There is no one special person that receives these gifts, its for all... just depends whether you wake up and see the "light" as such.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by The_Seeker]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   

I have the need to non-conform and I'm very creative as I'm always writing poetry and music/lyrics.

hmmm.. song lyrics can be seen as types of poetry and as being creative, that means ....Marilyn Manson is an indigo as well...he wrights "poetry", lyrics and is very creative....especially with his makeup....
OKOK...on a serious note...dude...many people can say...Im an indigo child...and a light worrior, or Spartan, Jedi....whatever....
It cant really be proven, except for the fact they have a creative imagination....show me evidence please....like something of the sorts of using light source to knock someone of their feet etc....i dunno, i just like the evidence part of claims, as most on ATS do.
Sorry if i seem to scorched you....i just which people could get some evidence on these types of things

[edit on 31-7-2009 by GerhardSA]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Now, I have been having a discussion with my mother who is a light healer (Reiki and IET) and she told me she knew I was an indigo child for a while.

[edit on 27-9-2007 by TheOmen]

These two sentences alone are what made me doubt you.

Funny how your 'light healing' mother knew for a long time you were an indigo child. It's always that way isn't it?

Because your light healing mother wouldn't want a normal child eh?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by GerhardSA

I have the need to non-conform and I'm very creative as I'm always writing poetry and music/lyrics.

hmmm.. song lyrics can be seen as types of poetry and as being creative, that means ....Marilyn Manson is an indigo as well...he wrights "poetry", lyrics and is very creative....especially with his makeup....
OKOK...on a serious note...dude...many people can say...Im an indigo child...and a light worrior, or Spartan, Jedi....whatever....
It cant really be proven, except for the fact they have a creative imagination....show me evidence please....like something of the sorts of using light source to knock someone of their feet etc....i dunno, i just like the evidence part of claims, as most on ATS do.
Sorry if i seem to scorched you....i just which people could get some evidence on these types of things

[edit on 31-7-2009 by GerhardSA]

Don't get me wrong, I'm no goth or emo, I work in sales for a small business, listen to just about any type of music, but unfortunately have nothing you would consider "evidence".

I don;t care about your response to what I say, all I ask is that you do your research and really look into what you find.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Well if you're that narrow-minded I don't doubt that you would doubt me.....

But seriously, why should that make a difference? She know's I'm not into it really, I don't bother getting "treatments" off her, even though I know that they are amazing, it's just not my thing.

And why shouldn't I be an Indigo child etc? Just because my mother says I'm one and she is into light healing etc, shouldn't that mean that she is more attuned? or something

I take it you're like the type of guy who says (in relation to bigfoot, the patterson footage) that it's a hoax. Your reason being he went looking for it, and lo and behold, he caught it on film!

My advice, open your mind. I'm not on about anything spiritual blah blah blah, just be more open to things without shooting everything down before you really look at stuff.

Never know, it might put a smile on ya face

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Haha!

Well, all i can say is that I am unaware of any organisations of indigo's or light warriors etc. All I can do is hope that I/we all get guidance when the time comes to do something.

Look, I'm not an attention seeker, I don't claim to be all powerful and all knowing. Just ya regular average Joe, working hard, trying to make some money.

I just hope that when the time comes to do something, we will all know what it is we need to do

tO

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Seeker
reply to post by TheOmen

Just for info sakes, everyone is born Indigo (or whatever you wish to identify it as), its just that some are sleepers whilst others are more aware....
We all have "powers" (hate that word) that are given to us as part of whom we are. There is no one special person that receives these gifts, its for all... just depends whether you wake up and see the "light" as such.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by The_Seeker]

That's exactly what I've been saying all along in this thread.

I'm not looking for attention, or claiming to be special or different.

tO

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

Dude.....what's your problem?

If you read this thread, you would see I'm not claiming to be different! I believe we are all here for a reason, yes.

Read before you chuck your 2 cents in. Oh, and by the way, I don't need/want your charity

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join