OK, so I just found out I'm an Indigo child and maybe a Light Warrior! Plus another theory on 2012

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Post 420!

Yay...tis a good day!

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
144,000 deals with light and frequency. Try looking into the Navajo Prophecy about hummingbirds, that might help explain.

Ancinet Egyptians moved heavy stones with vibrations.

More later, I gotta get going.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

My friend. I don't expect you to read all this thread, but I have previously stated that in my opinion, the term "Indigo Child" is just a title. I wouldn't go around calling myself one to my mates, I just don't "roll" that way.

If 2013 comes and nothing happens, then so be it. It won't change my beliefs as I don't base them on what I believe will happen in 2012.

Read some of this thread and hopefully you will understand where I am coming from a little better.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOmen

where are you getting your information from? Your 2012 theory sounds like some apocalypse from the christian belief where all the divine people are going to be saved, and the rest of us are going to hell. I thought the mayans had just not finished their calendar, and if anything were to happen it would be spiritual. So all of a sudden aliens are going to come from the 5th dimension and you're going to be saved because you believe you're special? you're a non-conformist... why is it, throughout our history, we always have to view better people as being divine or pure? the adam and eve, all these 'ancient' people such as atlantis. They're so pure or psychic... I've been reading about the indigos, and it's really fascinating, i do believe the human race is changing consciously, but then people have to go so far as segregating us into 'saved' or not saved, or having pure thoughts. I'm just so tired of people believing they are so divine when we're all just doing what we can. If you're special, you'll know it. And your life will reflect it. God is not going to save you. that's what i think.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

If you're trying to ask a question..........try using better grammar.

And after that, just read the thread, I'm sick of trying to explain myself all the time.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
what is you number OP? If u are one of the crown u should know it

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by stellawayten

The reason there are Indigo children is to trail blaze and clear the way for the Crystal children who are children that will eventually rule. If I am mistaken, I apologise but to my understanding all the Indigo children I have met are very outspoken when it comes to their beliefs and they like to get things done pronto, they are usually very intelligent and all share a love for the supernatural and all things unexplained, generally they all have partners that are older then them and tend to have children themselves earlier then most. They also have an uncanny knowledge of the spirit world,who visits them quite regularly.

Doreen Virtue has written a book called The Indigo Child and also The Crystal Child, both are as good read. Doreen Virtue is known as the Angel Lady

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
But i raise you one crystal child and show you my kryptonite kid. his powers far surpass those of the crystal and indigo, artistically, spiritually and intellectually the kryptonite kid is the future and my top trump, only superman can stop me now.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by R-evolve

Surely Kryptonite kid would stop superman?

After all, it is his weakness no?

I'll raise you one more.

Woman. Their power of nagging and winning every argument would surely destroy the will of any human.

Or the Sheeple. Their ignorance, infuriating everyone else whose heads eventually explode after unsurpassable anounts of evidence is presented and dismissed.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOmen
reply to post by Merriman Weir

My friend. I don't expect you to read all this thread, but I have previously stated that in my opinion, the term "Indigo Child" is just a title. I wouldn't go around calling myself one to my mates, I just don't "roll" that way.

If 2013 comes and nothing happens, then so be it. It won't change my beliefs as I don't base them on what I believe will happen in 2012.

Read some of this thread and hopefully you will understand where I am coming from a little better.

After reading this thread through its majority; I have to say that while I personally do not subscribe top this theory; I do know this:

One of the most basic laws of the universe is that: ANYTHING is possible however improbable it may seem.

A couple theories on how this could play out:

If 2013 comes and nothing happens then you were "wrong" and blah blah blah.... but nothing bad happens. sop no harm no foul.

But, if your right... then thank the stars you were there and prepared.

But if your right and your not there..... then not only were we "non Believers" fools; we would pay the price for not having your protection at the time most needed.

So not being sarcastic; I applaud your steadfast dedication to what you believe in the face overwhelming scrutiny.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TONE23

Thanks, good way to look at it.

I must say that I am normal guy, and preparing for 2013 does not affect my current life too much.

I still have time to play for a bball team, go to the gym and sing in a local cover band.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I feel I have the opposite problem you do. My wife says I never meet a stranger. I blend in very easy even if I am not dressed or acting like everyone else. Not blend in like nobody notices me, but blend like everyone accepts me. I have always had friends and I feel I understand people all too well. I can usually tell how a person is was and wants to be in the first 30 seconds. I see stuff almost always. Creatures, ghosts, spirits, whatever you want to call them, and sometimes hear them as well. I am very patient and seldom feel out of place. It is easy to talk people into things.

The draw back is I get bored with people very easy. Even though I have lasting friendships I do not like to see people every day. Most I get bored with if I hang around them more than 3 times a month. My wife and son are exceptions but that is why I married her. Even my close friends I can go years without seeing them and it is fine with me.

The thing I have learned is people are all alike in most ways. Even the truly different ones are the same for the most part.

In 2012 who knows what kind\of freaky stuff is going to happen. I have always thought that if everyone died it would be because of something people caused. Man has been trying to kill himself since we were created. Should we all ascend what group would go? Surely there is a criteria for what gets you gone. If we are waiting for man to reach some pentacle of evolution what group will make that leap? Even if it is not in 2012.

It is commonly believed that a minority will ascend but if we are wait for that why would it not be a majority? Humans have concurred most things on this planet by force, because we eat meat we killed animals that would eat the vegetables we ate, because we could hunt we knew how to kill the things that would eat us, because cold and hot and rain can hurt us in excess we built things to hide from them. The point of ascending is that you have out grown the dimension you are in.

Pacifists do not live very long so why would they inherit the new one? They would be too weak to handle the challenges that somewhere new would pose. I also think it is very hard to kill all humans. We can get rid of disease, and other animals but we cling no matter what. I feel that it will be a majority that inherit the next dimension while the minority stay behind. You do not have to believe in something for it to happen to you so there will be a lot of confused people after the crossing.

I feel for the people left behind after that because when we go up someone is going to fill the gap. If they are anything like humans I would be scared. We destroy anything that is different or could be a threat. If the Neanderthals were what was left over from the last crossing and we were what took over this world from them? Well all the Neanderthals died. We most likely killed most of them and the rest were starved because of us. We may have interbred with them but if we did it was most likely rape of fear that kept led them to do it.

This is not judging or bashing you or anyone else only my opinion, if you have any questions hit me up.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOmen
As the title states, according to Wiki and this thread.
Now, I have been having a discussion with my mother who is a light healer (Reiki and IET) and she told me she knew I was an indigo child for a while.
I have the need to non-conform and I'm very creative as I'm always writing poetry and music/lyrics. I think I also fit the criteria stated by Wiki and Indigo_child.
We discussed our different opinions on what is gonna happen in 2012, and this is what she told me -
"It is the stage when the humans that have the understanding (of light healing etc I imagine) will ascend to the fifth dimension. Those who have not ascended will be transported to another planet after they all align, or will be killed after a mass of disasters, those of which will occur in an 8 year period. What happened 2004? The terrible disaster of the Tsunami. Those who do align, will be left on earth to love the earth and live in perfect peace and harmony with it".
Now I will tell the story, but with my own additions into what I believe.
I believe the same, but that it won't just be natural disasters that kill alot of people. I believe it will be extra dimensional beings. Aliens if you will. And I have been told that it is my destiny to become a light warrior to protect the Earth and defeat the evil beings, as I'm sure a few people have been told.
My questions are as follows-
What purpose do you all believe an Indigo child has?
What purpose do you believe a light Warrior will have?
Do my stories of 2012 reflect anything you believe?
Have any of you had experiences or are in fact Indigo children and/or Light Warriors and/or Healers?
Thanks for reading and please post your opinion, all are welcome.
T.O

[edit on 27-9-2007 by TheOmen]

[edit on 27-9-2007 by TheOmen]

I am also an indigo. but i never heard this 2012 thing, but its scaring the crap out of me 2. I read some of the comments about how indigo arn't real and stuff. but you know, thats okay. i have friends that don't believe in what i do (i even got one rolling her eyes at me) but thats they way things go. I do have some friends though that listen to me even though they don't believe in everything i say, they give me input though, i think thats the best kind of friend i could get.

To get to the real point my mom is, well, not as special as you describe your mom, but she is aware of everything indigo's can do and stuff (which is how i found out about me & them) and she told me Indigo's are here to help other people find peace and help them go threw life. Kind of like cleansing the world... if you have ever heard of crystalists, there are kind of like a indigo but with different abilities i guess.

My brother is a crystalist, i guess, most of them have communication problems, and he had speach problems. but he rejects the whole 'spiritual' thing. I guess you can't really count on some talented people either...

I know this may sound really stockerish, but i feel like i should talk to you more about Indigo's and stuff... i know some stuff about it. we could just message or something. i'd REALLY like to hear you and your mom's experiences and abilities.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
i read some more comments and i don't get why people even bother reading it if there just there to tell you your wrong.

I also saw some comments about teenagers want to be unique and different... which is true.

I am a VERY young teen, i'm 14 in high school and i think the sooner you start the better. Right now my mind seems to still be like a sponge and i just want more and more information on EVERYTHING there has to do with indigo's or anything spiritual. I read lots of books on it, and i don't even feel half way full. My mother doesn't know so much about it, and can't answer personal questions on 'how it was like' or 'what did you feel'. I'm always searching for more people that give me there story or advise. if you have anything, please tell me.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by nicole1977

Hi Nicole, by all means, I am no expert in this field! I suggest googling it, and reading up from people's personel websites, rather than "mainstream" ones. As the smaller ones are more likely to have a deeper meaning and more personel touch to it.

If you want more info, just contact me and I'll do my best to help.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by nicole1977

If you want to learn more about Indigo's, I can put you in touch with someone who directly helped me out.

Just let me know.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
My shade-tree astrologer of a step-mother once told me I was a light warrior when I was going through a particularly difficult time and sought her astrological input hoping to find some confort in the words that came about.

It so happened that she came to this conclusion right around the time of some big happening in the light warrior scene...something to do with a tipping point of some kind where all of us light warriors would be projecting positivity in an effort to thwart negative influences.

I feel like I gave it a good effort although my effort was admittedly rushed and inexperienced, so I can't really say I was "doing it right"...but then that brings up lots of other questions about the validity of my step-mom's assessment.

Don't get me wrong, I do love my step-mom dearly and while I also find astrology sometimes comforting or just plain entertaining, it is always taken with a grain of salt because I am practical by nature and all of this mysticism doesn't exactly play out practically if you ask me.

At any rate, I guess I'm just here to say good luck to you and I hope you make better progress than I did.
Then again, who knows...maybe it was I who deflected that asteroid that would have otherwise wiped us all out.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Haha is this whole thing a joke? Being only 17 myself, I believe there is something special out there, that can be apprehended through personal concentration and knowledge, but what people are saying about "Indigo Children" are ridiculous. Do I believe some people are born "special"? Yes
Maybe 1 in 1 trillion, but the fact of the matter is, if that around 10 people on this thread alone feel like they are some kind of Light Warrior or amazing being, it is nothing more than the feeling of not wanting to be like everyone else or the point of being to lazy to sustain an actual life, which is what we are destined to do.
The point of life is not to look for the higher power in this world, but appreciate that we are actually here and have as much enjoyment in life as possible. Obviously there is something greater, anyone with a mind knows that. But to think that you are special because you "think" that you think differently than anyone else is just ignorance at its finest. Of course everyone feels special, especially when you are around your teens because you are old enough to gain knowledge, and young enough to know you have your whole life in front of you. Because there is no one that can think like you, look like you, sound like you, or be you in any way no matter how hard they try.
So my advice to these "Indigo Children" is to stop thinking they are above the rest of society because they can write poetry (Brittany Spears is obviously one because of her ability to write songs) and stop looking for something that isnt there. If you are meant to be one of these 1 in a trillion people, even though I really wouldnt call them people in the way we put it, because they are sent down from a special purpose or from a different time. And start enjoying life, and do everything you can to make society a happier place. Dont worry about your purpose, know that everything you are meant to do will happen.

/end first post...damn that was a rant

new topics
top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join