It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK, so I just found out I'm an Indigo child and maybe a Light Warrior! Plus another theory on 2012

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Dinnj

Without reading the thread, your post is meaningless, and just foolish.

If you want to discuss your opinions then please read at least a few pages so I don't have to repeat myself anymore.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I read about 5 pages. Enough said.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
It's always good to talk to another indigo child...
Just wanted to say that.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Dinnj

Well you obviously didn't read enough.

Enough said.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by kagutuchi

It is isn't it!

I had no idea that there were a few of us on ats.

Awesome.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
As has been said, there are many many many indigos, and apparently there are meant to be very little. Also, you clearly didn't even read a paragraph of what I wrote. Because if you had, I emphasised I had looked in to this a LOT individually, and also judging from your 5 pages of nothing to back up what you say, i'm judging that if there are indigos you are not one, or there is no such thing.

P.S. Using other peoples witty comments to back up your own, foolish flawed ones is just plain gay. Enough said?

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Dinnj

Well then, mister chip on shoulder,

I CLEARLY state that I believe I am Indigo because of the way I feel and also what has been written.

It's almost the same as being psychic, you just know, but there's always gonna be some people who don't believe you.

Hell I don't need to convince anyone of what I am! What benefit would I get from that hey?

Nuff said fool.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
If you didn't need to convince anyone of something you claim with no back up. Then why is it you make a thread yelling that "OMFG LOL IM AN INDIGO CHILD CAUSE MOMMY TOLD ME, IM A LIGHT WARRIOR IM KUL!1!1!!1!"? (Yes I know you said you were in your mid twenties, wich highlights the point.) ?

Apart from that, don't use the trademarked "Enough said", alter it, and then use it in a context to back up a faltering arguement, mimicking an opponent makes you look like a kid. And if you're going to argue, then argue, don't throw random opinions, "I believe in this therefore i'm right". You say people don't believe in psychics, as they don't believe in you.

I have two questions, 1. Do YOU believe in psychics? Given that some have been proven wrong and none proved. (To my knowledge).

And 2. (Something you didn't answer). What are you going to do as an Indigo? Wait around untill more of you a born untill we are all born Indigo? Which which sever the purpose, the only purpose I have heard is that they are born so more are born. EH? And although they possess (Talents). It would seem they are introverts in every way, which is probably WHY they have so much time on their hands. Apart from this, being secluded all your life a lot of people like that would grab onto any oppertunity for something like this, which IMO you have done.

If you reply to me at all, (Feel free to ignore me, it is NOT the lesser thing to do). Then atleast structure a damn arguement instead of saying. "I believe I am cause I know I am and I feel I am and mommy said."

"I dont need to prove it to you cause I KNOW I am LOL lolOfoakj goajg !1!11!!1!1!1!2!e2fejpgaeg" It would appear you don't even need to prove it to YOURSELF. See a psychiatrist, then someone who is an unbiased proffessional in the field you're looking into, in an A-B-A Order. IE. Psychiatrist, Proffessional, Psychiatrist. Best of luck to you my adversary.

[Edit from here]

On another note, don't call people fools that don't agree with you, that's just plain retarded. You may think i'm ignorant, but having been open the entire process, it appears you're the only one being ignorant. In my eyes saying, "I dont need to prove myself" Registers to me as "I don't want the truth from you, anybody else, or myself."

[edit on 11-2-2008 by Dinnj]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dinnj
I have two questions, 1. Do YOU believe in psychics? Given that some have been proven wrong and none proved. (To my knowledge).

And 2. (Something you didn't answer). What are you going to do as an Indigo? Wait around untill more of you a born untill we are all born Indigo? Which which sever the purpose, the only purpose I have heard is that they are born so more are born. EH? And although they possess (Talents). It would seem they are introverts in every way, which is probably WHY they have so much time on their hands. Apart from this, being secluded all your life a lot of people like that would grab onto any oppertunity for something like this, which IMO you have done.

[edit on 11-2-2008 by Dinnj]

I do believe in psychics, not all of them, but I believe there are a few that are real.

As an Indigo, I will have to find my purpose in life, just as everyone should.
Iknow it's a bit of a cliche, but I believe we aren't just here to reproduce and all that. I believe some are here to educate, some to act on those teachings, some to support those acting etc etc.

I didn't aim the "fool" at you, it's just a saying, if you look back at my first post, you will see the reason for this thread.

It's not to prove anything, not to me, not to you.

Rather it's for information, thats all I wanted.

Chill dude, don't get your knickers in a twist.

And I beg to differ on the "childish" side of things.....

"mommy.......mommy"

Dude, grow up.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Interesting stuff all this light worker stuff and the dark side, just likes to keep the idea of good and evil alive and well. Does the Creator of All really care about the sides, I do not think so!

It sure keeps with the lower case Gods issues of keeping alive the idea that we have to have good vs evil. My belief along with others is that walking the middle path is the only way to see all sides of the issue so that you can decide for yourself how you wish to be.

Do we really need to have light siders and dark siders? It is all like we are at war and is that what is really required by the light side to have perpetual war. When you travel to far to one side or the other all that seems to take place is a mirror effect where you mirror back the opposite sides belief and reality.

Example for light side thinkers, if you go to far with your love eventually in so doing you will take up sides in order to combat or counter the oppostite side. By doing so, you are doing exactly what the other side would do by embrassing a side and taking up arms in some means of fashsion.

If you want to stop the good vs. evil thing then all you need to do is recognize that each side has the right to exist and was created by the same source and thus must exist in order to keep the balance. If you take away the balance, then you have imbalance and thus you have kaos.

Another point to be made that I have relearned along my travels is that many are told that by going up in dimensional level that thngs become more light in nature and thus all is good as is with the Creator. Well, going up means faster vibration of matter and thus if the Creator is matter it would make sense that speeding up matter makes your physical body seem more like the Creator, but it has been said that as you go up in dimensions, the presence of those whom some would declare dark siders are still present even on those levels. Some say, that is true all the way up the dimensional scale. Makes sense since all come from the same Creative Source.

Some might say that I am crazy and if so, that is fine with me as you are entitled to your opinion as I am in mine. But we are all here to learn and that is our primary task. We learn this on multiple levels of existence. I do not see the Creative Source of all trying to control us like many would have us believe. It makes no sense really and if you were to wrap around some of the ideas I have shared, then see where it takes you. But may I first say to allow yourself the reasoning to let go of the programming which is part of this world that we share on this existence level.

Also, know that I do not have the answers, as like yourself I am only on my mission of opening up that which I have temporarily forgotten regardign life on this world. Once we can pass beyond the control issues, then we see far clearer. The Creator is not going to change this for us, for it is of our own doing and thus we are responsible for that which we determine.

Remember there is no right or wrong, just learning my friends. We all have so much to share and this forum is just one of many which allow us to do so in a peaceful manner.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Everyone join the light!!!!!!
members.aol.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Your a light worker Awesome, I am a reincarnated Saint from another plane, I don't mean that as sarcasm like most people, i am for real. My spirit name is Arcon

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Welcome Darcon, would you care to elaborate on your story?

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Jonar

Interesting opinion, but I'm not sure if its just black and white like that, I think there's alot more to it than just good vs evil.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Speak to an ATS member Paul_Richard
He will have they answers you seek.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

I connected with him a few months ago, he is very blessed with his teachings!

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I know i am lucky to have met him, Did you join the Society of Light?

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
"I do believe in psychics, not all of them, but I believe there are a few that are real."

And who's to say that I believe in Indigos but there are few that I think are real?

A. Either Indigos are much more common than we think, which renders the whole thing unreliable.

B. People lie.

They sort of tie in, can you see the reason for my speculation yet?

I only raised a point before, it was pretty harsh in all honesty, you raised a point, I proved you wrong, (5 pages is plenty, as all that you have said was covered there.) How did it escalate to this? Anywhom, you see my point, you're clearly not stupid, let's just stop this now.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Dinnj

Well in a way i agree with you, I expect some people do lie and say they are indigo, and i also believe people read the traits of an indigo and think they are one immediately.

Sorry but how did you prove me wrong?

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Not yet, I've been really busy and haven't had the time recently but I hope to soon.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join