It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK, so I just found out I'm an Indigo child and maybe a Light Warrior! Plus another theory on 2012

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
One might assume understandings of Indigo Children being the returning of the bloodline of adam and eve. This is clearly written out in the Urantia Book...

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

That may be true actually, and it could be true for alot of the people whom possess these awesome talents.

The energy from your spirit is too much for a mortal body so it creates "problems" for the body, but after the spirit is released, you go on to triumphant glory!

Wow not only a great artist, but a scholar aswell!

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

That is if the bible is true........

Which I personally don't believe in.

But I will read that book and see what I make of it, thankyou!

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOmen
reply to post by Incarnated

That is if the bible is true........

Which I personally don't believe in.

But I will read that book and see what I make of it, thankyou!

The bible is "trueish". Mankind gets the historic event and adds personal mythology and skue it toward their understandings.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Silo
I dont believe in indigo children.

I think they are kids that want attention.Almost everyone writes poems or music at some point in life.That does not mean your a light warrior...Everyone who has said they are a indigo child or this or that sounds pretty normal to me.I have yet to hear anything I have never heard,or even anything that makes me think.

I'm open minded,but i have not seen any proof from anyone here at ATS that they are in fact indigo children.I once saw a kid that was like 5 on Montel play the piano like a friggen champ.He also spoke better than I can heh.He didn't claim to be a indigo child or anything like that.

So far all I have ever heard from indigo children is them trying to prove they are indigo children.Never any really powerfull thought to ponder.If one of you were a true light warrior lets hear something that will open my eyes to god or whatever the hell you mission is..

If I came across harsh I'm sorry,it just seems like everyday there is someone else saying they are indigo because they can think about stuff....

[edit on 28-9-2007 by Project_Silo]

We are not at all trying to prove anything, it's about us indigos realizing our purpose here on Earth is for divine reason. There are way too many coincidences that have happened in my life, for me to pass it off as chance. The Indigos are awakening, more now then in the past few decades, as the work at hand is great and the need for unconditional love and Light is much needed to harmonically move our world in the the New Age, I am trained in Reiki, and consider myself a Light Worker.

To give a bit of history of where i came from and the influenaces that where around when i was a child; I was raise in a Christian fundamentalist church, Pentecost, where I attended until i was age 18, I left the church to further understand religion in general, i couldn't understand how one small organization could claim such things and be so controlling over it s congregation, this wasn't what i perceived as God as i personal knew him, within me. Some of the foundation i received was good, but when listening to my self knew that there was more to know, I knew God was real, and shining ever so bright in me, as i was Healed when i was 17 years old, i Lived with a hole in my heart since i was born, was told by doctors that later in my childhood it was something that was not going away, yearly I'd go back and hear the same story, when i was 16 i altered the way i thought about my heart, knowing that this year the Almighty, Power god would heal me of this, i didn't doubt it and prayed and meditated daily believing in he's power to heal me, within. Went back to the doctor the following year and before examining me, I told him i was Healed and no longer had this affliction, he smiled in disbelief at what i just said, my mom too was doubting my words too, Sure Enough, he couldn't find it, had further ECG s and test to confirm my health was in perfect order, no Hole to be found,

I believe and trust my intuition to say that:

"Whoever calls you in whatever way, you are that One"

We are all One in Love and Light,
The barriers that appear to separate us
are nothing more then then the barriers we create,
those Walls can come down and an abundant of Love will flow outward. The kingdom we all seek comes from within.

Peace Love and Light

Dark_Raven

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
i mainly just revived this thread to see if any indigos had noticed any personal changes or growth in their indigoness

i dont believe in 2012 or indigos but was just curious

if anything its interesting and have a good laugh

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

I have definately changed since starting this thread.

Whether I'm more Indigo or not I don't know.

A circle of friends I once belonged in is now a "if I haven't got anything better to do, I'll ring them up" circle. And being a relatively young guy I used to go out and drink a fair bit, but now seem to prefer the company of my dog on long running trips.

I have become a bit more anti-social than what I used to be, but have found less time for my "artistic side" to be expressed in the form of lyric and song writing.

I don't know if this has anything to do with anything, but since starting this thread, I also grew 2 inches whenI thought I had stopped growing, and have interests I had lost interest in a few years ago.

So I have changed quite alot in a few months but as I say, I don't know whether it's anything Indigo or not!

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOmen

I have definately changed since starting this thread.

Whether I'm more Indigo or not I don't know.

A circle of friends I once belonged in is now a "if I haven't got anything better to do, I'll ring them up" circle. And being a relatively young guy I used to go out and drink a fair bit, but now seem to prefer the company of my dog on long running trips.

I have become a bit more anti-social than what I used to be, but have found less time for my "artistic side" to be expressed in the form of lyric and song writing.

I don't know if this has anything to do with anything, but since starting this thread, I also grew 2 inches whenI thought I had stopped growing, and have interests I had lost interest in a few years ago.

So I have changed quite alot in a few months but as I say, I don't know whether it's anything Indigo or not!

well officially its only been 105 days since this thread was started

2 inches would make for alot of stretch marks, good luck with that

[edit on 10-1-2008 by MurderCityDevil]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Well what can I say, it might have nothing to do with anything, and it could be less i have grown.

I thought I was around 6f 3 or 4 but now im 6f 5 1/2, so I've definately grown, a few years after stopping growing.

But I'm not too sure if it's important to this subject.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   

I'm an indigo child as well.

I have been one avant la lettre...
And I positively hate the expression ("indigo")!

Also, I don't think it's a generational thing: some people are, others - likely the majority - aren't.
(Had it been a generational thing, surely the "effects" would have been visible by now; after all, they all well into their adulthood. Also, I would imagine, other such people would be much easier to find and/or meet on a personal, individual basis. But they aren't. A lot of "enlightened" talk - or just talk in general - does not eqal "enlightenment".)

There is no prescribed course for such people - other than the one that Will Shakespeare (and many others before him) recommended: "To thine own self be true..."

It's simple, yes - and infinitely more difficult than most people seem to imagine.

BTW, I am not arguing with anyone here, just adding.
(I thought I'd say it explicitly, because a few months here at ATS have shown me that... Ah, never mind.
)

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
Oh brother. Everyone wants to be special (or wants their kids to be).

There's no such thing as Indigo Children. Even if I was leaning towards believing in the "theory" the fact that one of the people who came up with it claims to be a channeler of some mystical being named "Kryon" put the nail in the coffin for me.

Channelers are shills. They fall into the class of hucksters so crammed with members as Sylvia Browne and John Edward.

What happened to people being special just because they were an individual amongst billions of other individuals on our planet? Everyone wants to be even more special.

Nothing's going to happen in 2012 either. And a light warrior, as far as I'm' concerned, is an ultraviolet bug zapper.

No offense to the OP. You wanted everyone's opinions on this, and as one of the resident bullies, er, skeptics, I had to weigh in on it.

By the criteria, I would have been an indigo child. And I'm nearly 43 now.

All the criteria are rather vague and can apply to almost every child! Children have trouble with authority, with standing in line, with ritual as opposed to creativity, etc.

Don't waste your time and energy on this bunk. Do something real with your life, or by the time 2012 rolls around you'll be working at McDonalds because the end never came.

I'm just getting into indigo's now, as I exhibit every characteristic. every. and there is such a thing as indigo adults. As I learn(and discern) more, I'll post about it. For now, I'm keeping an open mind.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by stellawayten
I'm an indigo child as well. Don't worry about all of the people that are going to tell you how you are soooo not special blah blah blah. Most people that are not indigo do not understand what we have gone thru our entire life. (before we new anything about the indigo label)

It feels good to know that others went thru the same thing. When I was little, i used to try to 'trick' my sister into telling me what was really going on. i felt like i was in a big experiment and everyone was in on it accept me so i would tell my sister that she was a big experiment that the aliens and everyone else was in on. i was hoping that she would say NUH UH, you are the one thats in the experiment. I was grasping at straws.

I used to threaten to kill myself starting at age seven. I would lay on the bed and cry and cry because i didn't understand what was going on in the world. i would lay awake all night because i just couldn't sleep. To this day, everytime i walk around in public i have people stare at me like they know something i don't.

i once dated an indigo (didn't know anything about indigos at the time) and we would have major experiences together (didn't understand it). The first night that we talked about spirituality it felt like we went to a higher plane. His face turned all black and it scared me. We both felt like we could fly. (and no we weren't on drugs) I got scared that night and felt like if we parted something bad would happen. We spent the whole night talking. The rest of our relationship was surreal as well. We eventually broke up because the 'real world' got into our relationship and ruined it.

I don't now why I am telling you all this. Maybe you need to hear it for some reason. take with it what you want and leave the rest behind.

wow.. i saw this thread and thought it looked.. interesting, so i decided to check it out.
Right now i have NO idea about Indigo children, healing people.. anything.. sorry if i offend you by my wording.. but i absolutely have NO idea what this stuff is.. if you'd like to clue me in, i'd greatly appreciate it..
but..
when i read this.. i was astonished to find out i am a lot like what this girl describes. I've thought like her.. acted (yea.. i threatened to kill myself when i was younger.. i didn't know what else to do.. everything was confusing and unreal..)
And yes.. when i've talked about religion with other people.. i feel the exact same way.. not saying if the other person in the conversation felt the same (they were too stubborn.. and i, too open minded.. too accepting..).
I am also very poetic.. I write A LOT of poetry..

but what i am asking, is for somebody to explain all this to me.. i would tell you more about myself.. but i wouldn't know what is important.. and what is not..

i can only relate to others..
I am also very open minded.. so you can tell me anything without me disagreeing.. i like to learn and think a lot about life and religion.. so i don't think anyone would have a problem explaining things to me..
i will also look it up on google in the mean time.. to try and get some answers cuz i am really freaked out right now.. i just need answers.. i have too many questions..
and yes.. i will also ask a lot of questions.. to get a better understanding.. but please.. anyone out there who is willing to explain.. i'm willing to listen and learn.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Lady-Bay

First off welcome to ATS,

So what questions did ya want to ask?

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
EVERYTHING HERE REPRESENTS MY OPINION, AND ONLY THAT

This is a little rant, but please don't feel offended, its just a point of view, my point of view.
So, indigo children and light warriors, I was labeled time and time again as indigo, doesn't get any better that I use reiki (with "healing hands" to boot), and magic, and am "psychic" (whatever that means), and used to meditate about 2 hours a day . But I don't like it, not because most of my friends fit the description, but because it usually implies a christian-like "mentality" on an universal scale, like the universe was made of pink light and candy, and evolution(or progress)=goodness, and that is what I don't like, it only gets worse when spoiled kids start saying themselves indigo because they are "artistic" but are just as stupid as the rest of humanity.
Even if the term held any truth, to me it lost it, too many people calling themselves/their children that just to feel special or to feel apart from the rest and complain that nobody understands it (like a cute rebel satanic or goth, or more recently, fluffy wicca). Most people I met that had anything to do with indigo whatever were just deluded new agers that couldn't tell an angel from a ghost if they saw one, and obsessed about good aliens that would free us all.
So yeah, maybe I walked with the wrong crowd, but I still don't like the fact that most "indigo" (and their mom's) try to imply a moral in the universe, like it was actually just another human living in a human society.
And then there is the case that I actually know some pretty much immoral (not amoral) people that are really more "evolved" than most, you know how some gods just love a good bloodbath

Concluding: Based on what I know and think of not only reality and the universe, but about other "worlds"/planes and their inhabitants I sincerely think that either "indigo" is just a cute label or it is a reality but people forget the raw side of it (in this case, evolution as amoral (not immoral)) and it is actually common, not restricted to "special" individuals.

By no means I'm not saying that indigo as it is presented is not a reality though, I don't hold the universal truth (there is one?) to say what goes or not, it is just my sincere opinion, and I can be totally wrong, sorry if I offended anyone.

I do believe in most of the world population dying though, but that is just logical conclusion, you know, wars, bombs and stuff... And aliens, I do believe in aliens too, but that is just a logical statistic thing (though could not represent the truth)

"I've being around and met some strange people
some were really powerful
some healed, others killed
most did things the rest of the world don't dream of
I saw the ghosts, I talked to the spirits
I was touched by daemons and gods
I traveled the Earth far more than many of my kind
and I saw nature, the world
plants destroying plants
animals raping animals
black-holes eating everything
while a sun scorched any chance of life
and in the center of the universe
nothing was to be found."

by nobody

Edit: By the way, this is more a "general" rant, not not specifically aimed at this topic, I just needed to take it out :p
[edit on 28-1-2008 by Raziel89]

[edit on 28-1-2008 by Raziel89]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Raziel89

Thanks for sharing, as always I appreciate the input.

Could you perhaps elaborate on your experiences?

P.S I'm not a religious guy, far from it, but I do have theories and beliefs in what will happen in my life that are my own thoughts.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOmen

hmm... I dunno if there is much to elaborate without going way off topic...
Basically what I don't like is the christian-like mentality that many new agers try to put in everything, from crystals to stars (and they say "light and love" way too many times). I don't like it because I'm used to seeing an amoral side of life, and many simply ignore that, I remember this guy, he was the worse person you could think of, he was already really old, but he was also one of the most powerful people out there, and "high" spirits answered to him and protected him... Also, I'm used to animal ritual sacrifice :p (which many of the new agers I met find a horrible thing, until their son's life is in the game...)

Anyway... maybe I just don't like labels, old or new, they never get the truth right, but is fun using some sometimes :p

[edit on 29-1-2008 by Raziel89]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
When I was pregnant with my son, one morning when I was in a half awake, half asleep state I saw a vivid inner eye vision of a boy dressed up as a warrior with curly red hair jumping around with a light saber/sword of some type. At that point I didn't even know if I was going to have a boy or a girl but at that moment when I gazed upon the vision, I knew that I was going to have a boy! I also knew that that boy warrior was my son too!

The funny thing was, at my next obstetrician visit, I told my doctor that I was going to have a boy and he said ... oh really?? Lol... turns out I was right.

[edit on 29-1-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

Wow, looks like you are gifted!

Has any other similar things happened to you?

Dreams that become partially true etc?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
this is quite a thread to stumble on, for a large portion of my life, ive had the feel like of either being watched, or that i was at the butt end of a never ending joke. walking in places with many people i would get looked at (like i was getting grilled) by many poeple (the city is the worst) making the common jokes to my friends, "if they want my autograph they should just ask" almost like a true life truman show. as for 2012....its the same as everything else, when you sence something that causes that gutt feelin or nurvousness.....the predictions will just get thrown out.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Right, not reading all 17 pages, so sorry if what I'm about to say has been said, but I think it may be useful at any rate. On a note of the blood line of Adam and Eve returning, according to the bible we are all descended from them.

And.. although I'm not a skeptic on anything, I just don't believe in all this Indigo thing. Firstly, you say you're a non conformist, which would surely want you to believe you're an indigo child?

I just dont buy into it is all. I can't really come up with a polite way of saying it. I'm not skeptic, I looked into this a lot before I decided it was all rubbish. I mean, if all these children were born with a purpose, what is it? I mean what exactly can you do that would change anything? For example, the whole 2012 theory, (Which could be due to Mayan scholars getting bored of writing numbers for their calander.)

Anyway, it seems an alarming amount of people have the very fanciful idea of being above others with a strong purpose. You might aswell go down the Hindu route if you believe in a caste system. I think this is a mundanely explained topic. It's nice to be able to say. "Oh hi guys I'm an Indigo btw."
"Yah me too"
"Kul"
"Now what?"
"We can either just be Indigos or work toward a massive life changing scorching demon-related event."
"Nah lets wallow in ourselves"

[Edit from here]

On a more ironic note, "TheOmen" Surely does sound like YOU are an omen of things to come eh? Maybe everybody putting themselves above others, only to bring jealousy and maliciousness into the world.

[edit on 10-2-2008 by Dinnj]

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join