It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK, so I just found out I'm an Indigo child and maybe a Light Warrior! Plus another theory on 2012

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silenceisall
The problem I have with indigo children is their sense of superiority, when a truly higher spirituality is one that undersatnds that we are all remarkable and very much worth loving. Here is a test: If you think you are an indigo child, and this makes you feel excited and superior to your fellow man, then you are in fact just a regular human being.

I think that we--as a people--are moving into a higher state of awareness. Some of us may be ahead of others in their understanding, but we will all get there eventually. Indigo child or not, you mission is the same: Love

could you just imagine how different this world would be if everyone just felt love even for a brief time

it would be amazing to say the least, not that it would last but I bet itd be w great feeling if even just a little while

I wonder how things in certain areas change

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I guess I also am an indigo child and light warrior, I write music, stories and sometimes a lot of bunk,and I am most certainly an outsider but I am also 50 years old and getting pretty tired of being stranded here in this den of vanity and inequity. Whatever you are, for your sake I hope you will become a little more humble, maybe you are potentially a human being...! Whatever 2012 has in store for all of us who will be attending, I am sure battling aliens will not be an option. Stick to music, the true heroes of our time are rock stars...

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Most people on this thread have missed the entire concept of evolution.

I feel like a broken record trying to explain this to people...

We are ALWAYS changing. Right now you are evolving whether you like it or not.

I am not supporting nor refuting the existence of 'indigo/crystal' humans.

For the nonbeliever there will never be enough evidence and for the believer no amount of proof will change their mind.

We are all capable of great things, if we only open ourselves up to the possibilities.

The premise behind indigo/crystals involves a person who has shed much of their societal and religious programming. They are living as a more pure human, what our potential can be.

To immediately disregard the existence due to the new agey definitions you find on most of those websites is ridiculous.

Most new agers do not have a clue what is really going on and try to come up with some metaphysical response for everything..."Well you were raped because it will help you learn more lessons than if you weren't."

I do not subscribe to this line of thinking.

However, I do believe human potential lies way beyond what we are told (and/or think) we are capable of.

We are in fact all children of God, so in that sense, the indigos and crystals are not special.

Listen to the message, not the messenger and you may gain some incite into your own reality.

Meditate, look within, and every question you can imagine will be answered...By your own Self!

The message is of hope and the possibility of a new world. Who does not want freedom from our oppressive society? Does anyone actually think all the chemicals we put in our body and daily stress is healthy for us?

Will any of you live longer by breathing in polluted air and obeying laws that you did not create?

One last point I want to make...

Whether or not these people exist is irrelevant.

There is a strong message of change that many have been waiting for.

You have enough power within your own Self to do whatever it is you feel you should be doing.

If that means starting an eco-business, then so be it. If that means inventing a free energy system, then do it.

No matter what you label yourself as, you will still be the same.

And that is ONENESS. Complete and utter unification with everything, and you cannot change that fact.

[edit on 1/9/2008 by biggie smalls]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
"TAKEN FROM WIKIPEDIA

They are often labeled with the psychiatric diagnoses of Attention Deficit with Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and also Autism. - I have ADD

They are highly sensitive, both emotionally and physically, and most suffer from a low self-esteem. - All true, but I shook the self-esteem problem, but it comes back now and then.

Many have nervous system problems such as excessive anxiety, which is claimed to be linked to their higher vibrational frequency, and are also prone to depression. - I can feel this energy, make it faster and slower and i can't sleep, nor do I need sleep when it is too active. My depression comes from a feeling of lack of fullfillment, boredome, a wasted life.

They often suffer from sleeping problems, such as insomnia, frequent nightmares, night terrors and sleep paralysis. - Very true, Its hard for me to sleep.. and I get sleep paralysis and even the rare O.B.E. prior to and following it.

They are very empathic, and can easily detect or are in tune with the thoughts of others. - I've only recently become in tune with this ability, I can instantly sense when some one is uncomfortable, or displeased, particularly targeted at me, I don't even have to be looking at them to know this... for that reason I try to also control what I think of others so I don't pass on similar vibes.

They have great intuitive power. - Yeah. I think I do.

They often have an insatiable curiosity, and love to ask questions as well as questioning everything around them. - It interferes with my life, I ask the questions to myself and don't stop until I can provide the answers, A psychic very recently told me this is very true to my nature.

They are naturally drawn to matters concerning mysteries, spirituality, the paranormal and the occult. - I'm reading this aren't I?

They oppose unquestioned authority and have a proclivity for generating their own solutions to problems and holding to explanations which are usually contradictory to convention. - I cannot handle any authority in any way, and I feel that they should relax and leave me alone because I can be trusted. Every boss has had problems with me, I'm a good worker, but I don't need to be ordered around to produce the same work results.

They become unsociable when not around other Indigo Children. - VERY true. It's getting harder, but I've learned the art of B.S. small talk to talk to others who don't resonate on the same level I do

They act and feel as with a strong sense of entitlement. - sure I guess

They have a clear sense of self-definition and in knowing who they are - I KNOW who i am, always kinda have, did my own thing always, but now I feel completely in touch with who I am, instead of mostly..

Most of them feel the need to make a significant difference in the world, and they believe or are fully aware of having a special or high purpose in life. - I think about this every day and every career choice, place I live, knowledge I try to acquire, skills I learn, are all pre-requesits to a plan I've had for years now to influence the world the best I can. I want to share the love and knowledge, i know it is my purpose and #1 priority.

Critics have pointed out that most of these traits are not unique, and are observable in most children

According to wikipedia I am an indigo child. As well, this is interesting:

"The Indigo child concept was first publicized in the 1982 book "Understanding Your Life Through Color," by Nancy Ann Tappe. Tappe, a self-proclaimed synesthete and psychic, says she has the ability to see people's auras, and began noticing in the late 70's that many children were being born with "indigo" auras. Today, she estimates that 97 percent of children under ten and 70 percent of those age 15 to 25 are "Indigo."

* haha, I know what you mean biggie, I feel i'm always repeating myself and no'one wants to listen. I find it concerning you know because I want everyone to be happy, and aware of who they are and what's going on. I watch people suffer all the time with petty problems which can easily be understood and over-come and I keep repeating to them the same stuff hoping they'd take at least a few of the words into consideration"

Alright well theres my contribution.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
"TAKEN FROM WIKIPEDIA

They are often labeled with the psychiatric diagnoses of Attention Deficit with Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and also Autism. - I have ADD

They are highly sens

well out of all that, i guess that makes me an indigo, but i feel nothing and would not label myself such a title as that

2012 is just a year to me, the subject is fascinating but thats it

im not waiting for a grand next step, im waiting my the next paycheck

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

Well I feel sorry that you feel the need to live from paycheck to paycheck.

There is more to life than material things, in case you were wondering.

The 2012 date is irrelevant, no one knows for sure when any of these events will happen...

Not to mention we are using a far different calendar than has been used in the past (Gregorian). Before that it was the Julian, so on and so on.

No date is set in stone.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
For anyone who wants to practise their "mind reading, physic sense abilities", try this: Say your getting off a train, and your packed in a stairwell of people, crowded, walking single file.. ..Do you feel un-easy? Let down your mental guard, that part of your head that says eww someone just touched me.... Lower that shield of energy we seem to put up when we're too close to people.. It will help everyone if you do, because everyone else has their shield up.. I feel terrible being crowded, like my energy is being drained.. its the interaction of various energies from people.

You may notice how being on a subway train is an extremely depressing feeling sometimes, I attribute this also to the supposed negative ions they give off.

You can sense when people are shielding themselves and thinking bad thoughts really easily that it gets a little uncomfortable after a while.

I live in a really bad neighborhood full of crackheads, hookers, thieves and some of the most screwed up angry people. About a month ago a guy walked past me, behind me, I was just looking across the street as he walked behind me.. Well as he came within 3 feet behind me I got this feeling of like... BLACK..DEATH... He had BAD...VIBES... So much that I turned and stared at him for about a full minute.

You'll also notice that negative feelings are lower in vibration.. someone who is like this I find I barely notice, and I see that other people don't notice them either until they innevitably do something awfully rude. Where-as someone who is really happy, loving, I see people drawn to look at them, they make such an impact.

If you live in a busy city, walk down the street, and you walk by people, see if you pick up vibes like this.. you'll be suprised, something will click in your head that will say "she's sad, he's a prick, he seems like a delightful fellow..

Try it out.

Also try altering your vibes and try and effect people with them. I was sitting on the train once, everyone seemed ok, or sad, there was only about 5 of us.. I meditated, I focused on breathing in the light and love that is abundant in nature, and I mentally breathed it into my heart, did that thing where I can intensify my energy to the point where I feel I'm gunna pop.. and then I do something biggie posted a while ago "Picture a dial or knob on your heart that represents your love output, and then crank that knob to the max" I did that and tried to mentally target individuals on the train with thoughts like "Your a wonderful person, your family loves you, go easy on yourself" stuff like that. Well.. the train had a wonderful warmth to it after several minutes had gone by. People were quiet but I felt they were content.. the one thing I'll always remember is this one lady who looked depressed getting on the train,, I focused the most on her, and when she got off I saw this look on her face like she was really really happy.

I felt pretty accomplished right there, thinking I may have helped all those people made me feel good. The power of positive thinking is a wonderful thing...

TRY IT! Or at least suppress until you can understand those negative thoughts that pop in your head, I noticed that mine are like gone now.. I used to have random negative thoughts about every person or object for some reason, even though I didn't feel that way, I just felt the need to judge or label or assume the nature of something.

Your thoughts affect everyone around you.. You notice how some people go to sports events because they like the high of the crowd? Everyone there is happy. Everyone seems pretty happy in the city during the summer too around here, thats why I get a little depressed when it gets cold because everyone's putting off these "I'm so miserable vibes".. and then when it gets warm the city comes alive.

You are more sensitive then you are aware. Just paying attention is the key. Think about sounds, objects you see, and see peripherally. You know when you look at objects, particularly like a wall, your vision seems grainy? Like its moving? You think... it's probably just my vision.. Then you see an object that is hot, and you can see waves comming off it quite effortlessly... and heat after-all is just a vibrational increase of energy. You can see the fluctuations of energy everywhere, you can focus your mind on specific sounds and start to hear these energies who's pressence seems sub-concious until we make the effort to listen to it. And then that feeling you have on your skin, that tingling feeling of comfort or discomfort you get in places.... focus on that, understand it.

Ok I'm done, I just though trying these things would be useful for some people.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

biggie smalls. there is much sarcasm in my post, its what keeps me a skeptic

alot of americans do live paycheck to paycheck, i feel lucky i am not on of those, but i also help ones when i can

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Theory on 2012 Is BULL#. Becuase it is based on time. But time dosent exist. Time is only illusion. This is my opinion.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
i am an indigo child.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I have no idea what is indigo child and im not indresting.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I find the nervous system problems particularly interesting. I get the shakes really bad. I could get pills for it but I don't want that to become my life. It just makes it difficult to like..paint or do some skills that require steady hands. I notice how I have little balance too, like riding a bike is a chore, riding with one hand on the bike only, forget it, I'd fall. I'm getting better at compensating with the problems by strengthening my stomach and back muscles, that helps, but the shakyness has always been there, ever since I could remember.

I just thought of something interesting, I shake bad in the morning, people tell me I need food, and food doesnt always make the shakes stop, they continue on for some time before they weaken. When you sleep you are operating in a higher frequency, interesting. An after-affect perhaps. Like comming out of an OBE, i had one that was 5 minutes long, I remember I felt drained just trying to make sounds, because I forgot you have no voice out of body, duhh.. when I woke up I was a zombie for hours, and apparently this is a side affect. AND.... I always have lots of energy, i get lots of rest, I am super healthy, but my body energy was DRAINED... for the whole day.

I think pretty much all of us under 30 are indigo, like the description there says. I know a few people older then 30 who are too, but I know my whole damn generation, has ADD, and absolutely no care for authority, you can blame video games or rock n roll but people in my age group seem to behave pretty similar.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Oooh! These 4 years ahead are gonna be fun!
Imagine if 2012 came and went and NOTHING happens except for peak oil prices =D

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Wow I can't believe people are still on this thread!

I thought everyone had got bored by now.

But it's good to see an interest still, be it skeptical, rude, immature, or the ones with the faith and belief. (I realise how the last one made me sound like a christian.......whoops)

But thanks to all of you again, if there are any questions, or rants directed at me, I will do my best to answer!

tO

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Oh, and further to the 2012 thing.....

I'm gonna play it cool as so many different theories have cropped up that all sound plausible, but without irrefutible evidence, I daren't sway towards any now.

What with the one I suggested, the whole armaggedon thing, Planet X, and the rest of them. So this thread, if anyone still replies, is focused on Indigos please

tO

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
CavemanDD..

Are the shakes you get a result of ADD?

Or are they even medically acknowledged?

Btw, very very very impressed with that painting "heavy metal conspiracy awesome". Is absolutely amazing my friend!

tO

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Im not skeptical, but when I tried to watch video about this theory. I stoped watcheing when I heard when they started talk about time and calculating time. And how many times people have said that End of the World is comming?

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
thanks on the art comment, ha.

Medically acknowledged, I told my doctor when I was maybe 14 or something, years ago, he's a good doctor too, he knew right away. He said it didn't matter but there is some pills I could take for it he said he'd perscribe for me. Its apparently normal.

Let me say this though what I eat affects it subtley, not completely, they still remain. Its like...they obviously are worse the day after drinking, or after I've had a few coffees, or maybe worse before I eat the first meal of the day, but even without all that...and good propper food in me I still shake. Its more like... I don't feel like I'm shaking but some days I feel the agitation when the shakes are bad... for the most part.. I'd hold out my hand and it fumbles around and I couldnt' steady it for the life of me. If I had some serious medical problem I'd be dead already, because I've been like this since I can remember. And I'm healthy as a horse, as they say, even healthier.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Wow, it almost seems that some of the most gifted people in this world are "handicapped".

Not saying you are but I hope you know what I mean, and aren't offended!

I wonder why that is, like a few famous writers are dyslexic, and beethoven of course was deaf I believe.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
ha no offence taken.

I'll just keep thinking this body is too primitive for me and can't hold my energy, yes..

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join