It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK, so I just found out I'm an Indigo child and maybe a Light Warrior! Plus another theory on 2012

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ellipsis

you took what i said out of context.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Your theory on 2012 is pretty much the same as Alex Collier's, a contactee. He states that by 2013, we will be seeing more ghosts/apparitions because our frequency is starting to change. He actually predicted the phenomena known as "rods" which have been getting caught on camera, he claims they're extra-dimensional as well. Hopefully this really happens, it's getting quite boring around here.

[edit on 3-10-2007 by GeeGee]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   

OK, so I just found out I'm an Indigo child and maybe a Light Warrior! Plus another theory on 2012

I'm a 12th level elven thief/magic user.

Look, throughout the ages, there have been people who have given doomsday dates. When nothing happens, it's a new person with a new date. I have read a dozen threads here alone with a dozen different end of the world dates. Almost all of them have already passed by the way.

I applaud the fact that you are creative. That's what makes you special...being creative....not being a light warrior or an indigo child.

Sorry to say but those things are not real. If you say they are then please prove it.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Just read the thread and you will find your answers, also if you are aware of Paul Richards then you should have a better understanding.

[edit on 4-10-2007 by TheOmen]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOmen

Just read the thread and you will find your answers, also if you are aware of Paul Richards then you should have a better understanding.

[edit on 4-10-2007 by TheOmen]

Did you read my post above? I think you'd be interested in what he has to say, since it's pretty identical to what you're saying.

[edit on 5-10-2007 by GeeGee]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
Sorry to say but those things are not real. If you say they are then please prove it.

Prove its not real. You have the entire scientific knowledge at your disposal. You should be able to prove that nothing will happen, since science has a answer for everything. No?

So, if science do not have an answer, what else does it not have an answer to?

There is much that science cannot teach us. The assumption that everything is ruled by rules you can prove with math is just as wrong as assuming that what you see with your eyes is the only reality that exists.

[edit on 5-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Prove its not real. You have the entire scientific knowledge at your disposal. You should be able to prove that nothing will happen, since science has a answer for everything. No?

So, if science do not have an answer, what else does it not have an answer to?

There is much that science cannot teach us. The assumption that everything is ruled by rules you can prove with math is just as wrong as assuming that what you see with your eyes is the only reality that exists.

Honestly, that is silly. nobody can prove a negative.
Show me evidence that it is real.
If there is any physical effect in the physical world, it can be measured. This is an absolute.

What, in your opinion, can't science teach us?

Everything is indeed ruled by "rules". There is no way around that.

Of course there are things that exist that cannot be seen by the naked eye. Take the atom for example.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Silo
reply to post by stellawayten

First of all you do not know me and you never will.

BTW I do have some hate and anger but it isn't towards you it's towards real issues,like our goverment,and how I'm broke as a joke....I'm done now,your so quick to pass judgement and have 0 patience.

dAlen

It seems to me that you are the one with a lack of patience. Instead of being so quick to demand answers, perhaps you should seek those answers for yourself. You can find resolve in the fact that despite your frustrations and burdens cast upon you by this world, you control yourself as far as your decisions, and actions in the moment.

Frustrations are easily cast aside once you realize that in the end, all that really matters is what kind of person you were to other people, and whether or not you went out of your way to truly make a difference in your time spent here. Your frustrations lead to bewilderment, and you try to rationalize things that are truly unexplainable unless you believe that anything is possible.

-Knightshadowz

"It's impossible."

"That is why you fail."

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by GeeGee

That does sound rather interesting! I will definately check it out, thanks for that.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

To be honest, I have no need to prove it to you or anyone else.
So just read the thread and you will read why I say this.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
What, in your opinion, can't science teach us?

To be compassionate, loving and caring towards other people. To believe in yourself. To trust your feelings.

If you want some science, I kind of see us as a organism that can see 3 dimensions out of the 11 ones existing. And while we are very good at exploring those 3 dimensions, we have no idea what is in the others or how they work yet.

[edit on 6-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   

If you want some science, I kind of see us as a organism that can see 3 dimensions out of the 11 ones existing. And while we are very good at exploring those 3 dimensions, we have no idea what is in the others or how they work yet.

Actually we work in four dimensions
Length
Width
Height
Time

Please name the other 7 dimensions you described above and show evidence of their existence. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Can I ask you what your opinions on 9/11 are?

Thanks

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
For those who participated in my Indigo/Non-Indigo survey, here are the results of all of the survey compiled into one website:

home.comcast.net...

Like I've mention numerous I won't unveil which participants was an indigo an which wasn't until Monday, I want to see if people can differentiate the groups apart based on the 14 anonymous participants.

Don't worry, your identities (username) will still remain anonymous on Monday, as I kept my promise, I will just unveil more information - the group each participant was in.

If you guys want to know the tally there were 9 indigo participants and 5 non-indigo participants.

[edit on 6-10-2007 by skyblueff0]

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I guess at one time I would have been considered to be your opposite. We share some of the same qualities now. Unfortunately I do not believe that anyone can predict the future accurately or inaccurately. To be a true light warrior you do not need to look for answers from anywhere or anyone, just look into your soul and you shall find the answers you seek. A true light warrior does not proclaim to anyone that He or She is one. My belief is in God the almighty, creator of heaven and earth. What I'm saying is that a true light warrior must not succumb to the trappings of man, they must pray for guidance from God and must listen from their heart not their ears. The young are very impressionable and can be mislead by the most honorable of intentions. When I was young I possessed abilities that most would have found to be demonic in nature and I used to think they were right because they were my friends. Now however after many years of not using these abilities I know better. Yes, I do know that some of them were right about some things, but not all. By getting to know Jesus better and truly believing in his message I am beginning to understand the mission in life he has prepared for me. People who know me and know where I came from and what I used to do in my youth would never in a million years guess that I would have turned out the way I have. I know I've gotten off the path a little but I want you to understand that a believer and defender of the light doesn't need the assurances of the many, they just need God, and the belief that God will show them the way. I hope my thoughts have helped you on your journey and helped you better understand what it means to be a warrior of the light. God bless you and protect you!

[edit on 20-10-2007 by necromancer9]

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by necromancer9

Great post. I agree with everything you said here. People like you is why I still have hope for mankind.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 04:33 AM
link   

What purpose do you all believe an Indigo child has?
What purpose do you believe a light Warrior will have?
Do my stories of 2012 reflect anything you believe?
Have any of you had experiences or are in fact Indigo children and/or Light Warriors and/or Healers?

What purpose? I think it is to accept the light and aid the efforts of those who come to seek it.

Warriors? We fight a spiritual battle within ourselves to be the vanguard of a spiritual revolution that will bring love, light, justice and truth to a world that has so little. Our voices and our eyes are our tools, we are warriors in spirit and not in deed. We fight to keep our spirit stong for all so that they can see our example and seek the light of their own accord.

Your Stories? I believe that we have seen the first sign. What happened in the USA, perhaps the Tsunami was the second or just a part of it, the sign I saw for this leads me to believe that it isn't yet finished, we are on the knife's edge of it happening right now. I believe that tremendous efforts have been made by many to hold us here for so long.

I am not fond of titles. Yes I have visions and I can heal. I find an aptitude to any particular ability I need within me. I have an especial bond with animals and discovered my attunement to 'Reiki' energy through my compassion to injured or sick animals. Apart from that I am just a lonely man trying to keep his faith strong enough to protect those around me and bring them with me into the light. I have love for all, even my enemies, and I have an especial love for one who inspires me. These are simple and fundamental things, too broad for titles, too powerful for words and too strong to be denied.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by stellawayten
I'm an indigo child as well. Don't worry about all of the people that are going to tell you how you are soooo not special blah blah blah. Most people that are not indigo do not understand what we have gone thru our entire life. (before we new anything about the indigo label)

It feels good to know that others went thru the same thing. When I was little, i used to try to 'trick' my sister into telling me what was really going on. i felt like i was in a big experiment and everyone was in on it accept me so i would tell my sister that she was a big experiment that the aliens and everyone else was in on. i was hoping that she would say NUH UH, you are the one thats in the experiment. I was grasping at straws.

I used to threaten to kill myself starting at age seven. I would lay on the bed and cry and cry because i didn't understand what was going on in the world. i would lay awake all night because i just couldn't sleep. To this day, everytime i walk around in public i have people stare at me like they know something i don't.

I don't now why I am telling you all this. Maybe you need to hear it for some reason. take with it what you want and leave the rest behind.

omfg i have feel the same way liek when i walk around i get these odd looks like the people i see in places they have these looks like they want to kill me or that thier hiding something or thier afraid of me i get wierd looks all day. but since i was little like i never fit in i was picked on alot tho and i got my ass beat almost everyday until 7th grade but i would always get depressed and try and fake a scuiside to get attenetion and see if any1 really cared about me but then i read the post that t.o. has in his openeing statement i a couple days ago and everything that it sed i was like holy **** this is creepy because it was almost an exact explanation of me and at the same time i couldnt help but laugh because its as if the person writing the post just ead my mind and my life and posted it. as of now i am 100 percent sure i am an indigo child. and now that i think of it my mom used to tell me stories of how i would play with the ghosts and talk about them when i was little and i would sleepwalk and try to lead her somewhere saying "they want us to follow them" those among numerous other accounts of paranormal and just ****ed up happenings surrounding my whole life im glad i found a family on ATS who are just like me.

o and if you want to know more about the s*** that happened when i was little or some of my crazy effed upddreams just hit me ill be glad to share

(i posted this after reading only the first page so sorry if im interupting anything you guys are talkin about on whatever page this pops up on)

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 1NS4N3SH4DY1131

I'm glad you found a little sanity in this insane life. Don't let people get you down by not understanding. Right now it seems that there isn't much goin gon in my indigo self. I feel like I'm back in the waiting period. although i'm not sure what i'm waiting for. i think that in september we were all given a big shake by something and it said to get ready... its getting closer to time. remember.... remember (and i'm not talking about the 5th of november
)

anyway... hold on, you will be shown the correct path soon enough. patience. you need to learn patience.

[edit on 11/15/2007 by stellawayten]

[edit on 11/15/2007 by stellawayten]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   

As the title states, according to Wiki and this thread.
Now, I have been having a discussion with my mother who is a light healer (Reiki and IET) and she told me she knew I was an indigo child for a while.
I have the need to non-conform and I'm very creative as I'm always writing poetry and music/lyrics. I think I also fit the criteria stated by Wiki and Indigo_child.
We discussed our different opinions on what is gonna happen in 2012, and this is what she told me -
"It is the stage when the humans that have the understanding (of light healing etc I imagine) will ascend to the fifth dimension. Those who have not ascended will be transported to another planet after they all align, or will be killed after a mass of disasters, those of which will occur in an 8 year period. What happened 2004? The terrible disaster of the Tsunami. Those who do align, will be left on earth to love the earth and live in perfect peace and harmony with it".
Now I will tell the story, but with my own additions into what I believe.
I believe the same, but that it won't just be natural disasters that kill alot of people. I believe it will be extra dimensional beings. Aliens if you will. And I have been told that it is my destiny to become a light warrior to protect the Earth and defeat the evil beings, as I'm sure a few people have been told.
My questions are as follows-
What purpose do you all believe an Indigo child has?
What purpose do you believe a light Warrior will have?
Do my stories of 2012 reflect anything you believe?
Have any of you had experiences or are in fact Indigo children and/or Light Warriors and/or Healers?
Thanks for reading and please post your opinion, all are welcome.
T.O

[edit on 27-9-2007 by TheOmen]

[edit on 27-9-2007 by TheOmen]

I kinda believe in you! Save the world. Though I believe in you. How does a person know they are an indigo child?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join