It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK, so I just found out I'm an Indigo child and maybe a Light Warrior! Plus another theory on 2012

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Can I please make a request that before you post, read ALL of the previous posts. A lot of you are saying the same thing someone else has said or you are responding to something out of context. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I just don't believe that things work like that, and when you have other responsibilities (ie: family obligations, people depending on you, a mortgage etc, - all the points brought up so eloquently by Major Malfunction) you have to learn how to balance all it with what you do for a living.

Bottom line is that nobody has your back but YOU.

Because I am disagreeing with the "Indigo" theory, doesn't mean I didn't read the entire thread. I did.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Tadarida

yes you have a mortgage but how big is it? *this is rhetorical

you choose the debt you have and this is what has people trapped in their jobs. and i don't feel like its just the people that won't stand up for whats right that are trapped but also the people that aren't happy in their jobs. of course this discussion should really be under the conspiracy forum so i want get much deeper into it than this.

sorry to get off topic.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I actually do not have a mortgage - I rent. But I pay my 71 year old mom's mortgage so that she has money to live on.

I also love my career - I am a designer. More questions for me? By all means U2U me!

But yes, back to the topic!

I meant no harm, I was just stating my opinion here.

apc

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Sorry I was just introduced to this thread and Indigo and I'm confused.

Is this some offshoot of Dungeons and Dragons or World of Warcraft or something? I'm really boggled here.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by apc

Not quite!

Read through the thread and lend us your opinion.
It's real to us but you may find it doesn't affect you.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by stellawayten

i still am a skeptic.. i am always skeptical of every situation regardless of what has happened .. my post was slighlty sarcastic.. although the bit about a fortune teller telling me something is completely true .. still don't mean i believe her tho.

the thing about the indigo kids is like 19/20 things on that list applies to everyone, its like horoscopes it is very broad and applies in many situations.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by apc

No, though the term "light warrior" makes it sound like that. Quite frankly, I don't like the term for that reason. I would have chosen something else.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel
although the bit about a fortune teller telling me something is completely true .. still don't mean i believe her tho.

As well you shouldn't. The entire "reading" you recounted was very common. They often refer to trips over water, and "you have a higher purpose" allusions. They wouldn't get much repeat business if they predicted anything concrete and immediate (that wouldn't come to pass), or if they were always crying doom and gloom (because nobody likes bad news).

Good fortune tellers are master cold readers. Hucksters one and all.

apc

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOmen

Reading the Wikipedia entry on Indigo it sounds like the qualities just refer to right-brained individuals. Aside from whatever metaphorical properties have been conjured up to tie into it, I don't see anything special about it.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by apc

Please read the thread as we state that its not merely just fitting the "criteria" that makes us believe this.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Allow me to reenforce that all opinions are welcome, but without reading the thread, then you cannot give more than a simple minded post.
These will not be appreciated so I ask new posters to please read the thread before posting thankyou.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOmen
My questions are as follows-
What purpose do you all believe an Indigo child has?
What purpose do you believe a light Warrior will have?
Do my stories of 2012 reflect anything you believe?
Have any of you had experiences or are in fact Indigo children and/or Light Warriors and/or Healers?

Let me reply to the OP before I continue.

An "Indigo Child" and "Light Warrior" are very poetic names given to label certain personalities, habits and to define what is inside everyone. Given this, I cannot say that IC's or LW's have any more purpose then the next man. We all have the desire and potential for greatness.

2012 is the end of a Mayan calendar and the dawn of a new astrological era, believe its the aries. It is mearly the beginning of a new cycle on earth. There will be no catastrophic events that destroy the earth or bring about the return of any religious beings. My hope is that we will be one step closer to a better understanding of our own potential and stop relying on spiritual entities outside ourselves to change our lives and create a better balance with mother earth.

No I have had no encounters with any IC's or LW's or healers. My father is a new age advocate who does reiki, he is the closest I have come to any of this. I am special, yes, but so are you and everyone around you. Just as all the religions in the past have tried to label what we feel is inside us all, IC and LW is another attempt to create a religious forum and set a group apart from the rest of humanity.

I am not asking for you to defend yourself here. I have read the entire thread and want to recall for you a few contradictions in your posts and ideas and maybe you can see what the outsider is reading and seeing.

Lets begin with the obvious thing that makes me cringe. A few quotes from those labeling themselves as IC's in this thread.

I can somewhat relate to that, and although I have always felt different, I am also the only blonde hair, blue eyed person in my family, the rest are brown hair, brown eyed.

Originally posted by stellawayten
BTW... i have crystal blue eyes with a dark blue outline. also some brown fleck thing in my left eye. looks kinda like a freckle. also, my pupils are different sizes.

Originally posted by Jessicathespy
I am also blond hair and blue eyes

The OP and his logic as the thread progresses.

On a different note, let me just remind eveyone, I don't wish to be better than anyone else, and I don't think thats what being Indigo represents. I think it just means that we are set for a different life to everyone else.

And the clear quotes from the OP and other IC's that contradict his statement.

Originally posted by stellawayten
to the indigos: pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. he has much anger in his heart. he will drag you down like a weight around your neck. they say that we are the arrogant ones but its really the reflection in the mirror they are seeing.

I dont care whther you or any other people believe me, cos when the time comes, you will need a guardian and I will be there, and then you will realise that disrespect and aggressive stances on other peoples beliefs are simply wrong and to be honest, weak minded and pathetic.

I think you need to evaluate why you are here on ATS asking people to believe you. As with any other religious belief, it is personal and unique to each individual. Arguing or trying to prove it only shows a lack of respect for the belief itself.

I know you feel like you are not setting yourself apart from mankind, but you are. Truly reflect on that and try to understand what you are implying.

Good Luck.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Indigo smindigo whatever you feel your call in life is you should pursue it if its world domination good luck if its a Big Mac good luck as well as for me i dont look for people to believe in what i believe and i dont trust what others tell me.

i believe in what i know to be true trough my experiences in life and i trust only those in my inner circle.

i've posted here about my experiences and i'm not going to repeat my self now but to the initiator of this thread i will say this. Believe in what you will dont expect us to believe it.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by razor1000

Thanks for the post, it has alot of meaning.
I am not wanting to make anyone believe, nor am I trying to prove anything, I have only been looking for answers and information.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ellipsis

I don't expect you (especially) to understand me.
I say this as you have really wasted your time, trying to knock me off my feet with these "contradictions".

I believe that we are all special and possess individual power. My being a guardian, represents that I will use my power for protection.
You might be a healer, therefore using yours to help injured spirits or people.

The reason I said about "when the time comes" is because of my beliefs, and that he will not ascend to the fifth dimension and will need help when this time comes.

I urge you especially to have an IET treatment, as I hope you can experience what I have. And if you don't, well as I said before, you will just have an amazing and unique treatment.

Thankyou for the interest but I would prefer your opinions on the subject or not at all please.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ellipsis

P.S

Thats a really interesting opinion on 2012, thankyou!

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I don't expect you (especially) to understand me...

..I urge you especially to have an IET treatment, as I hope you can experience what I have. And if you don't, well as I said before, you will just have an amazing and unique treatment.

Thankyou for the interest but I would prefer your opinions on the subject or not at all please.

Ok I am going to try not to see that as a personal attack and become defensive.

I believe my opinions were on the subject, if you read my entire post.

I urge you to see yourself from outside of the situation and realize what you are saying and why. That is why I quoted you as I did.

We may not agree ever on this, but if you are as open-minded as you claim to be, then you will accept that you may be just like everyone else and your true calling in life is to just be happy and loved.

The people who make the true difference in the world are the ones who are humbly loving and learning and growing every day. They do not seek validation or have a need to make proclamations declaring that they are different. They are the real heroes.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
What I meant by going off topic was that you tried to point out flaws in what I was saying!
But yes, we all have our own views and I don't expect everyone to believe me. However, I do expect people to just respect me and not try to make me look foolish and contradictive.

[edit on 3-10-2007 by TheOmen]

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
There is no one special person with one special power. We all harness some ability whether it is in communication, body language, or thought patterns who knows what you can do. The point is each one of us id special in some way that makes a difference in someones life. Thats how we are all connected. We are doing it in this thread as we speak! It's what binds humans and the universe together and right in front of our eyes but we cant see it clearly.

Good, evil, positive and negative effects but I challenge everyone even on evil or bad, bad things in life which makes you say "there is no way of fixing this" somehow got fixed and is better! A bad marriage, unexpected child or a fight with a best friend. Maybe you found a better partner, loved you unwanted child, or made up with better understanding with your friend or found another.

My personal life has been filled with turmoil but because I fell flat on my face and chose to stand up again I am stronger than ever before and can take the punches of everyday life easier than most.

So special yes I am and so are you. To have this conversation is probably part of why I still exist maybe it's my own special power to deliver my voice.......who knows, I dont want to know I had a wonderful day.

KeeB

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join