It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK, so I just found out I'm an Indigo child and maybe a Light Warrior! Plus another theory on 2012

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by stellawayten

have you considered that we dont feel our questions have been ancwerd i mean just a thought here. im trying not to make fun here. im done with that but if the samw questions and comments keep comming up maybe you should try a new approach on convinceing us..

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DaleGribble

maybe you should try a new approach on asking.

also, we have nothing to prove. if you trully want to know what we are about you sure come at it the wrong way. we love helping people but you aren't wanting help finding answers. you and others are wanting to ridicule.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   

im a bit sarcastic at times(more times than not) ill give you that, its something all of my friends say i need to work on. but this is a pretty wild claim. ive said before i have had the same experinces my whole life as you but its a pretty bold claim to say that one is the savior of the world or its people. i agree that some people are more apt to protect or help but i cant go as far a calling them a savior of people...

[edit on 15pmu42007 by DaleGribble]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Check out the DNA change thread. Very interesting stuff I must say, and would explain a lot if its true. Im not saying it is, but I will say this... I hope it is.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Well, being the indigo child I am. I didn't read beyond the third or fourth post.

Had to add my bit though...

I've been told by various practitioners of reiki, local (I'm from deep dark Africa, lol) Sangomas (witchdoctors) and even a nordic witch that I am 'special'. The reiki peeps called it higher frequencies etc.. 'indigo child'. The sangoma said I was chosen by the ancestors to perform special tasks on earth and the Witch from Norway gave me a very specail rune stone (which is incredibly precious to me) and she said (via her translator) that I held a great power yet to be released and that I must keep asking questions because I will find the answers in time.
I quite liked that.

I'm diagnosed with a kind of ADD, I'm a creative genius (I say this with no qualms), I'm both perceptive and intuitive and am gifted with the gab as they say. (I read people on the spot very well and use this to say what they want to hear in order to get from them what I want... great for business really

I was going to start listing the points from wiki that I felt applied to me especially, but really. every one of the second half was written about me.

# 1. They are highly sensitive, both emotionally and physically, and most suffer from a low self-esteem.[5][6]
# 12. Many have nervous system problems such as excessive anxiety, which is claimed to be linked to their higher vibrational frequency, and are also prone to depression.[7][8]
# 13. Many of them feel the need to make a significant difference in the world, and they believe or are fully aware of having a special or high purpose in life.[9][10]
# 14. They are truth seekers, who often hold to very unconventional beliefs or knowledge which they feel the need to defend.[11]
# 15. They often have an insatiable curiosity, asking endless questions and questioning everything around them.[12]
# 16. They are naturally drawn to matters concerning mysteries, spirituality and the paranormal.[13]
# 17. They have great intuitive power.[14]
# 18. They are often (mis)labeled with the psychiatric diagnoses of Attention Deficit with Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and also Autism.[15][16][17]
# 19. Most have suffered a difficult childhood.[18]
# 20. They often suffer from sleeping problems, such as insomnia, frequent nightmares, night terrors and sleep paralysis.[

So if the op is still around, U2 me mate. I'd love to chat.

Spec01

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by stellawayten
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

I doubt most of you here would stand up for what is right if it meant losing your job. I have been in several situations where I see people witness the wrongs that someone is doing but won't stand up about it because 'it doesn't affect me' or 'i might lose my job'. I for one will stand up even if it means losing my job. i won't tolerate unethical/immoral behavior and will stand up and shout it to the world if i see anything remotely unethical or immoral. where as everyone else buried their heads in the sand. oh, yeah, they talk a good game when they talk to me about it but when it comes right down to it. they shut their mouths and do their job.

I assume either you are A, independently wealthy so losing a job doesn't matter, or B, you do not have a wife, kids and a mortgage, or C, you are single and not locked down in any way.

Therein lies the problem. I beleve providing/feeding/housing my wife and kids the "right thing". YMMV. If I were a single renegade with nothing to lose, sure why not.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Spec01

see this describes me to a tee

but it also describes millions of others. i would like nothing more than to believe that i am part of something bigger, but lets face it we are not that special..

i have sever tremmors, anxiety, ptsd(may not be relaited), sleep disorder, depression, i was physicaly and mentaly abused as a child, i had a 4.0gpa in college. im on meds and see a doc regularly for my problems. but my va doc tells me that 1 out of 4 people in the world experince the same thing that is a whole lot of protectors in a world that is so screwed up. my point is if this indigo child thing were true shouldnt there be a whole lot less of these things going on.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   

"It is the stage when the humans that have the understanding (of light healing etc I imagine) will ascend to the fifth dimension.

I'm sorry, but how can we ascend to the fifth dimension if our brains can only perceive 3 dimensions? That sounds like baloney.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
ok now i am scared , i looked up wiki's description of an indigo child and i fit ... i kid you not every single point on there i mean i am realy like that . ADD etc etc . since a small boy .. the doc said i should have pills to slow me down as i was to advanced for my age.

every single point out of the twenty points fits to my persona ..

so am i an indigo child?

once a fortune teller of extreme reputation told me there was a mark on my hand that said i was special .. i mean really special..her exact words were...(you will do good for all humankind).... and i have never told anyone this before......this fortune teller also told my sister she would have three children. she miscarried twice and had one child after being told by the medical establishment that she could not have any children.

'You are destined to do great things for all humankind'--fortune teller to me.............................

it is your destiny.....you will travel over water to do this (thats a given i am in england, an island so to do anything on a global scale i would have to travel over water). but this has haunted me ever since.. i have eluded to it in previous posts but this is the first time i have activley come out and said this. i was told by a rather established fortune teller that i would do good for all mankind..(apparently i had a mark on my hand that was very rare)... i think she was playing with my beliefs .. but....i am still waiting for something to happen...and its a possibility that i will always be waiting.

[edit on 2/10/07 by Quantum_Squirrel]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I have a message to all those who believe they are Indigo Children...

If you believe that you are integral to the coming transformation and in helping the world... you must develop not only compassion and empathy toward others, but a real work ethic. The navel gazing must stop.

Seriously.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
so does indigo basically mean egotistical, look at the genius of the past, the scientists, artists even famous musicians these men and women were/are creative, intelligent and are actually doing something, instead of dreaming they are great and special their actions provide the evidence of their ability, none as far as i know have ever claimed to be anything other than the profession they chose, the thing about true genius is it takes others to aknowledge it, you can blow your own trumpet till the cows come home but unless its a unique sound you will blend into the crowd. All i can see is people setting themselves up for greatness and when it doesnt come ( and it may come ) it will turn to bitterness or depression or you will hang your hopes on another dream only for the stark light of day to fade those aswell. If you believe your claims then take action because life will carry on regardless and while you ponder your greatness you will waste your life, use your enthusiasm now or not at all. good luck

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaleGribble

ive said before i have had the same experinces my whole life as you but its a pretty bold claim to say that one is the savior of the world or its people. i agree that some people are more apt to protect or help but i cant go as far a calling them a savior of people...

who said anything about being a "savior of people"?

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Stockburn

i believe that if you do the right thing then you will be provided with money/job. also, most people live above their means or paycheck to paycheck because they are competing with the jones's. you should set your life up that you can go with out a job if needed because of what is right. you should NEVER allow yourself to feel trapped by a job or anything else.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I just did the checklist on wiki and got 19 out of 20. I would have got 20 but I got the feeling that the way "intuition" was meant was as a psychic ability, and I don't believe in such, since there is absolutely no evidence for it.

If intuition was meant in the way that some people get subconscious bits of information from their surroundings and process it on a level of their mind they aren't really paying attention to, and come up with an answer for something seemingly out of nowhere, then I got that one too.

So, as a 43 year old de facto scientifically inclined atheist, I have to ask: am I an indigo middle ager? Or is it really meaningless because the criteria are so vague that just about EVERYONE fits at least some of them?

It's just another in-group thing, this time for the kids I hung out with: the geeks, freaks and nerds.

Seeing as how I fit all but one of the criteria, and I'm well older than any of you other indigos, I hereby declare I'm your queen.

My first order of business as queen is to say: get over yourselves! If you're meant to do something in this life, then go out and be the best human being you can be. You aren't special, except in the same way everyone else is.

Seriously. I'm starting to get embarrassed for some of the posters in this thread. Oh, the humanity! Oh, the sheer mass of ego!

Please. As Queen of the Indigos I command you: do something with your life to prove you're special. Bragging and boasting on the internet do not count.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spec01
(I read people on the spot very well and use this to say what they want to hear in order to get from them what I want... great for business really

As a fellow indigo i am disappointed in this statement. you should never use your ability for personal gain.

This is nothing to be proud of.

[edit on 10/2/2007 by stellawayten]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaleGribble
reply to post by Spec01

but my va doc tells me that 1 out of 4 people in the world experince the same thing that is a whole lot of protectors in a world that is so screwed up. my point is if this indigo child thing were true shouldnt there be a whole lot less of these things going on.

docs are not always right. they are just people too. and the answer is no because just because someone is an indigo doesn't mean they are following the path that they were put here for. until they all start choosing to follow their purpose then things may never change for the better.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

weren't you one of the skeptics earlier? (sorry, too lazy to go back and re-read the posts.)

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   

See, that's where I disagree. Even if you are the greatest, hardest working, most valuable person in the world, it does not automatically mean that you will be provided with a job and money.

You have to get out there and work and be smart and savvy and make it happen. This is in your control, but you have to make it happen. You don't get a paycheck because you are creative and sensitive and have sleeping orders and ADD and you are a warrior of light.

You have the power, just like everyone else does, to fly or fall all by yourself.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tadarida
I have a message to all those who believe they are Indigo Children...

If you believe that you are integral to the coming transformation and in helping the world... you must develop not only compassion and empathy toward others, but a real work ethic. The navel gazing must stop.

Seriously.

why do you assume that we have no "real work ethic"?

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Tadarida

you obviously didn't read my previous posts. or the post of the person i was replying to. and yes, i believe that if you stand up for what is right and you lose your job for it then you will be provided for in one way or another.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join