It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK, so I just found out I'm an Indigo child and maybe a Light Warrior! Plus another theory on 2012

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
...SIGH....

we really havn't got a chance have we?

we are ALL special due to each of us having a UNIQUE conciousness.

I dont care if your a pink , blue , purple or green child we all have the ability to contribute in our own way .

The sooner everyone realises this instead of attempting to clamber over others by giving themselves positions or titles that set themselves apart from others, the better.

you are actually helping the fall of the human race, with your little boxes with little names on them . determined to shove people into boxes and to proclaim yourself sitting in a great big box with the fanciest label of all.

Everyone go's through a stage of non-conforming it is part of growing up, we all grow up thinking we are right and everone else has got it wrong... then one day you wake up and realise that other peoples opinions are as valid as yours.

You are special dude ..You are very special because you are YOU.

that is all.....

[edit on 2/10/07 by Quantum_Squirrel]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Ok this will be my last reply on the matter of peoples opinions that we base our beliefs on just these "criteria".

So I hope you just look back through the thread and you will find that a few of us have already explained this.

Another thing, before anyone tries to say, "show me the proof" well no.

We don't have anything to prove, I for one only want information and although I do welcome all opinions, it really does get tiring when the same statements and questions get asked over and over again.

So before posting, please read at least part of the thread and hopefully you will already find that your statement or question has been answered.

Thankyou.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOmen
Ok this will be my last reply on the matter of peoples opinions that we base our beliefs on just these "criteria".

So I hope you just look back through the thread and you will find that a few of us have already explained this.

Another thing, before anyone tries to say, "show me the proof" well no.

We don't have anything to prove, I for one only want information and although I do welcome all opinions, it really does get tiring when the same statements and questions get asked over and over again.

So before posting, please read at least part of the thread and hopefully you will already find that your statement or question has been answered.

Thankyou.

You asked for everyones opinion here yet every opinion that does not agree with you , you tell them to shut up .. and what do u know.. i read the first 5 pages of this post before contributing with MY opinion.

did you really want opinions or did you just want to shout to everyone about the label on your box? (see above post)

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
This reminds me of an experiment Derren Brown (look him up if you dont know who he is, i cant think of how to describe what he does) did on a bunch of students where he gave them all fake personality tests and after they were all given the same summary of their personality. However, they all seemed to be saying things along the lines of "Wow, i do sometimes feel challenged in life" or "Its like they read my mind, they said i often feel misunderstood" and a bunch of other vague characteristics were provided. Its the same with this indigo child idea, i could say (absolutely honestly) i match 90% of the characteristics on that wiki article but its solely because they are generally quite vague and just fit a particular personality type that often comes paired with ADD. But as it seems so many people share these seemingly obscure (but actually quite vague) characteristics its quite easy to say that they are the next step in human evolution when really alot of people adopt this belief merely as a self esteem booster.

im not going to read over this post because im already quite aware it was mostly rambling.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

No I'm not saying that at all.

What I am referring to, is the people like yourself that are still saying that "we all conform at some point".
That is not what I base all my beliefs on, and I have said countless times before, it is my own experiences that led me to believe what I do.
What annoys me is that the exact same statements and questions are being said and asked and it really is becoming very old news.

By all means, post your opinion but please don't post anything that has already been covered.

Thankyou for your time.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOmen

i think you missunderstand me also ... what part of my posts says that we all conform eventually?

my post clearly states that we are ALL unique, it just people feel the need to label things and each other. the system needs to change radically i agree but for all not just a select few.

[edit on 2/10/07 by Quantum_Squirrel]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Thanks for clearing that up.

I totally agree with you but I feel that Indigo is just a title and is a symbol of our auras. Yes there are other people that have other qualities (or drawbacks) and its part of the bigger picture.

Long story short, we are all here for a purpose, whther we choose to pursue the relevant information and actions is up each person.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I sent you a PM.

I don't know about this, this indigo child stuff is all over the place, maybe you should clear up a few things. Like who created these indigo children and why, and yes I have read almost all the post on this thread. But theres some contadictions and maybe you can just clear it up right now.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz

By all means, I'll answer anything as best I can.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Silo
reply to post by stellawayten

you cannot prove anything to anyone yet you claim your the next step in evolution.
[edit on 2-10-2007 by Project_Silo]

Enlightenment is the next step in evolution. People in the past (and present) have obtained it, but everyone will after 2012. Something with the new hertz range of the earth exceeding 15, or 17, and also the new, or more, radiation coming in will allow for everyone to ascend. Physical evolution? No, thats not possible anyway, we did not come from apes like mainstream wants us to accept, we are genetic mutation of angels (aliens). Enlightenment might be as simple of changing your vibrations.

How are people going to prove this, and once more, why bother I ASK AGAIN? what does it matter inferior minds cannot comprehend? In time my friend, in time.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
hey majormalfunction, its nice to have a skeptic to antagonize everyone, just for the sake of argument. But, why is everything you say so right? Is this term for a sleep hypnotic thing just the scientific expanation for a something that is normally hard to explain without these terms coined by someone? Now im not saying either of us is right or wrong, but I do notice that other people have had a similar things happen to them. Is it our DNA? Is that what you think? Somehow we have the same weird dreams? Maybe. Have you ever been in a situation where you had to defend yourself? Like a fight? And i mean in real life. When that happens, people often times do things they would never normally do, because of something going on in their (sub)conscience. But the real question is, just because this is going on in my head, does that make it unreal? The guys at stanford may have an answer to that. Just because some scientists say something, doesnt mean they are 100% correct. More often then not, explanations are made for phenomenon that otherwise seem unexplainable, with our current understanding of life. There are things out there that we just dont have the comprehensive ability to understand, so we try to explain them by using what we DO know. For instance, science would tell us that there is an end to the universe. That cannot be proven, because we live in a world based off limits and rules, and that would mean that everything is possible, and the rules dont apply to everything. To understand that, we would have to totally revamp our entire view on life and the world as we know it, and all of our sciences. Believe what you want to believe, but there is some #$@% going on out there is not like anything you or I have ever experienced in this life, and maybe sometimes, there are things that we experience, that cannot be explained by the means available to us, at least correctly.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
omen i feel that most of our questions are ligit. i mean come on you said you are out to gather info. well so are we. i have my doubts on who you claim to be, so all you can do is bash me? i dont think that is being a light warrior. sorry for the direct attack but you have to see the point we are trying to make here. you make outlandish claims about being a mythical creature then ask for oppinions and info and bash eveyones whos oppinions and info dosent match what you want to believe your self to be. it isnt hate, im not angry at you. i just want proof im sorry but it is the only way i will buy into this.

[edit on 15pmu22007 by DaleGribble]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DaleGribble

I'm sorry but I feel like I am now giving up on you. I wont bother answering any of your questions cos as I have stated countless times again and again and again, I have nothing to prove.
And I think I find what you say wildly outlandish.
To be honest, I don't really care for many post's now as they all seem to be the same and are focused on making us look ridiculous.
I dont care whther you or any other people believe me, cos when the time comes, you will need a guardian and I will be there, and then you will realise that disrespect and aggressive stances on other peoples beliefs are simply wrong and to be honest, weak minded and pathetic.
So everyone can make up their mind to believe us or not, but the fact is, you can't speak your mind without aggression and I have little time for that right now.

[edit on 2-10-2007 by TheOmen]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
the only gaurdian ill ever need is jesus christ and my .45. i just saying the claim is a little reduclious. you have not stated one thing that makes you an indigo child that has not happened to me but im not ready to make that leap. ill try to be less condisending in future post on this topic but help me understand why you are so convinced of this.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dorean
This reminds me of an experiment Derren Brown (look him up if you dont know who he is, i cant think of how to describe what he does)

Derren is a Neuro-Linguistic Programmer. He programs the brain.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DaleGribble

Actually since you have just stated you will be guarded by christ, I might ask you questions about that?
I'm not repeating myself so look back threw the thread and you will see why I believe what I do.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaleGribble
the only gaurdian ill ever need is jesus christ and my .45.

IMO, upgrade to... DA OOZHI NINE MILIMETRE.......

Oh, and btw, Jesus has had to subcontract the bodyguard job out.... St Peter had to take over, hope thats Ok...

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I just wanted to say that non-conforming is not about going against authority. What we talk about as indigos in not the same teenage nonconformaty that you speak of. Its more about stepping up when you feel like someone is doing the wrong thing no matter what you will lose.

I doubt most of you here would stand up for what is right if it meant losing your job. I have been in several situations where I see people witness the wrongs that someone is doing but won't stand up about it because 'it doesn't affect me' or 'i might lose my job'. I for one will stand up even if it means losing my job. i won't tolerate unethical/immoral behavior and will stand up and shout it to the world if i see anything remotely unethical or immoral. where as everyone else buried their heads in the sand. oh, yeah, they talk a good game when they talk to me about it but when it comes right down to it. they shut their mouths and do their job.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   

yes, the op doesn't mind getting oposing opinions. what he (and myself) mind is getting the same questions or criticisms over and over and over and over even though we have answered the questions or replied to the criticisms.

i say from now on when we get the same questions/criticisms we answer with a "please see above post." and leave it at that. it does get tiresome saying (and reading) the same thing over and over.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terran Blue

Originally posted by DaleGribble
the only gaurdian ill ever need is jesus christ and my .45.

IMO, upgrade to... DA OOZHI NINE MILIMETRE.......

Oh, and btw, Jesus has had to subcontract the bodyguard job out.... St Peter had to take over, hope thats Ok...

yeah its fine thats why i had to trhow the .45 in the mix
. . i do have a mack 11 as well but its only good for crowds.

[edit on 15pmu42007 by DaleGribble]

[edit on 15pmu42007 by DaleGribble]

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join