It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK, so I just found out I'm an Indigo child and maybe a Light Warrior! Plus another theory on 2012

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
i didnt read the whole thread but the wiki link you gave was mostly debunking your theroy. my moma said i was special too. along with the other 90% described by your link oh mighty light warrior. can you read what im thinking right now?? i bet you can but if you cant you are not the indigo you claim to be..

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOmen
reply to post by Annunaki2012

And in response to your second question (which I forgot to include in my last post sorry) yes there have been a few coincedences, mainly the more common ones people have like, thinking of someone just before they ring.
Knowing what someone is going to say to me completely out of the blue.
Dreams that reflect real life, for instance I would be walking down a hall and would meet someone at the end, then the next day I would be sent to a new clients factory and it would be exactly the same as I had seen in my dream and the person would look exactly the same.
I'm afraid any others I may have had completely slip my mind as before I learned what I now know, I disregarded alot of things.

ive had the same experinces as well but i dont by any means claim to be special. i believe that every one has this ability not just 90% of new age children born with indigo arura. and no scientific evidince to suport this theroy but that is my two cent.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Project_Silo

guides can only give people messages that are willing to listen and open up their minds and hearts. yours is obviously closed thus i can not give you a message. the messages i give to people is not from my guides but their own. you will not allow your guides to give you the messages that you so desprately need. they will be there when you are ready.

to the indigos: pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. he has much anger in his heart. he will drag you down like a weight around your neck. they say that we are the arrogant ones but its really the reflection in the mirror they are seeing.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by stellawayten

lol.

I'm sorry but none of you can ever prove anything or even come close.And yes I am open minded,I do believe there could be some real indigo children in the world.Such as ones with amazing amazing skills that cannot be explained.

Whats your amazing skill besides ringing in your ears?I mean hell even the name is Indigo child not indigo adult,or indigo elderly.

Also isn't the whole indigo thing suppose to be rare,yet there is like 20 of you here.In reality about all of us are indigo I suppose if you go by definition.Sigh...

Edit because I can't spell or type.

[edit on 2-10-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else. I know who I am. Indigos are not here to prove anything to anyone. My thoughts are wasted on you. The only reason I continue to respond is because I'm hoping that someone else may receive something positive from my reply. Your negativity seeps from your posts. I'm sorry you have such anger and hatred within you. I'm sure you will respond with an "i'm not angry, i'm just having fun." That is expected but we know the truth. It spills from your writing.

I will say again, indigos have NOTHING to prove to anyone. That is not our purpose.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Ya, real indigo are not out to prove anything, they simply exist. Why would they feel the need to prove anything to skeptics?, epically across the internet...

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   

I have the need to non-conform and I'm very creative as I'm always writing poetry and music/lyrics. I think I also fit the criteria stated by Wiki and Indigo_child.

Not sure the Indigo child thing is so 'exclusive' or even 'new' by the description above...at least my family can be described by the above - starting from my wife and I to our children. - Extremely creative and non-conformist...the latter isnt what is cracked up to be, sounds like a nice 'ego' trip and something special that 'sticks out'...but that sticks out can easily be hit down. Lets just say you dont make many friends being a non-conformist, nor do people easily take to your ideas and view points.

So beyond feeding the ego with a label...not sure there is anything more going on here.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by stellawayten
Indigos are not here to prove anything to anyone. My thoughts are wasted on you. The only reason I continue to respond is because...

...is because of 'ego'. The need to appear right or to get your sense of identity by what others think about you.
Fact is you are here on this earth for yourself...as you deal with yourself, others will be effected - but the focus is an internal one. You have everything you need inside and do not need the 'energy' from the outside...seems grand to have some quest, but the true quest is even harder, which is realizing that your ultimate goal is to just enjoy the mundane things in life.

Thoughts wasted implies 'ego' again. Stories which imply that you are not fully present. If there is not joy in what you are doing, you are only 'poisoning' your own actions...so make a conscious choice and stop what you are doing, and do something that does not produce negativity.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmilla
Just a silhouette of a person it looked like, with a palm toward my face, about 4 or 5 feet away. At this point i realised it was not a person, in the normal sense, but something more or less attacking me. But, in the words of the knight, it was using its favorite weapon, a full body lock, and i found i could not move. it was like being super tired. like if you took 5 vicodins or something, and you were just so tired when you try to move its just too hard.

Precise example of a "full-body lock" by a shadow. It literally feels like you cant move, and gravity hates you. The palm thing struck a cord with me, as they always stuck a hand out at me if/when I noticed them first in the dreams.

The dreams mostly consisted of either the room or house I was in, even a few times in strange places such as a hotel room incident or at my grand parents. I've thought of writing out all of them that I can recall, but I am hesitant to refrain from sounding like a kook.

If you have had experiences like mine with these beings, please contact me via u2u or post a message.

Thanks, and be well all.

-Knightshadowz

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by stellawayten

First of all you do not know me and you never will.And if someone disagrees with you that does not make them full of hate and anger.i'm merely getting a good chuckle because you cannot prove anything to anyone yet you claim your the next step in evolution.

And yes you to have to prove it because that's and outlandish claim.Oh hey I'm the next step in evolution and talk to god and this and that buuuuuttt I'm not gonna prove it or say how you just have to believe me.Lawl.

How does asking you to prove it make me full of hate and anger?BTW I do have some hate and anger but it isn't towards you it's towards real issues,like our goverment,and how I'm broke as a joke....I'm done now,your so quick to pass judgement and have 0 patience.If these are the great virtues of being a indigo child then I'm happy being a measly ol mortal.

dAlen

You have everything you need inside and do not need the 'energy' from the outside...seems grand to have some quest, but the true quest is even harder, which is realizing that your ultimate goal is to just enjoy the mundane things in life.
Well said sir.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   

We can disagree till the cows come home. But the bottom line which
I think has been mentioned before, is yes we can't prove to skeptics that what we say is true and the only way you will believe this is to experience what we do/have.
And there is no way to prove that all this is false.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Ok I think we need something clearing up.......again

Indigo's do not feel superior to any other being, we all have different purpose's, believe it or not, but I bet if you haven't already, then you will do something significant in your life.

And I don't specifically mean saving the world or slaying a demon.
It could be capturing the love of someone you would have never thought possible, or saving a life, whether that life was nearly taken or whether that life was .ing down a dark and lonesome path.
Get my drift?
And I appreciate peoples opinions but abuse or sarcasm isn't welcome so if you don't have anything constructive to say, or you express your opinion in a rude manner then please think twice before posting.

Thankyou for you time.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
oh great and mighty indigo children, as i have stated before the wiki site you used in your first post says that this is trash. im sorry if you see me as hateful i see myself as factual. i beg for your forgiveness but with out any solid prof you are gonna have to argue till the cows come home about this.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by dAlen

Please read the posts in this thread and you will find that there is more to it than just meeting these "criteria" and I personally don't think ego has anything to do with it.
Everyone is here for a reason, be it
Indigo
Starchild
Crystal child
Light Warrior
Light Healer
Druid of the light
Or anything else, we all have the capabiliy to change the world, but some of us don't realise it.
No-one is better than you, Indigo never claim that, and if they do then the most likely aren't Indigo. Thanks for listening to me.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaleGribble
oh great and mighty indigo children, as i have stated before the wiki site you used in your first post says that this is trash. im sorry if you see me as hateful i see myself as factual. i beg for your forgiveness but with out any solid prof you are gonna have to argue till the cows come home about this.

Hi there, first off, this thread was intended to gather information that I felt I needed. Second off, I nor any of the other Indigo are here to prove anything to you or anyone.
How can we? When all we have is personal experience?
I don't expect everyone to understand us but if you do then you will know exactly what I mean.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Silo
reply to post by syress

Lol wiki says that 97% of kids uner the age 10 are indigo ....Now I believe Wiki has real information.because even though you all claim to be great you have yet to actually say or do anything beyond normal.In fact your a little less than normal since you simply have social anxiety ddisorders.

A disorder or being able to read a book,or have a imagination may seem special in todays brainwashed world,but I'm sorry to say you are not.

I'm not trying to be mean,just trying to bring you back to earth since you think being normal is some kind of light warrior.
...So tell me anything that can enlighten mankind,tell me one thing that your "guides" have told you of any importance.

The answer will be nothing of course and if it is something it will be generic and something anyone can think of.This is my point exactly.

BTW thanks stella I never knew ringing in my ears was communication from ghosts or gods!Here I was thinking it just had something to do with built up pressure in your ear.Pfft boy was I wrong.

I like how you denounce the answer before the people have a chance to respond, afraid of confrontation?

I did not say we are some kind of light warrior, i simply said anyone who believes in them selfs has enoth love will stand up and defend the things that matter most to him/her.

As for telling you something that can enlighten mankind, i can try i don't claim to be a indigo child or a supernatural being that is above humans, but i do have alot to share with thos who would listen and have a open mind.

Like i always say a open mind is a free mind.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Light warrior eh? I always thought of myself of a knight of truth. Either way, Omen your avatar reminds me of what i have always pictured in my mind. Althought im still waiting to receive my sword. Whatever that really is. I think being non-conformist and thinkin oneself special is rather general as most people are not or would like to not think of themselves as programmed robots. I like to think i am an individual among many trying to gain wisdom and knowledge within my spark of existence before my path to death comes around. As that is the only real truth we know from birth and throughout life.

I don't think of myself in terms of any category or denotion such as indigo, but i know i am on your team in this game. Gotta love all the ones who can't get outside the box. Can only relate to their god money and how it controls their lives. But hey they are still free to do as they wish, they can walk away whenever they want, buy what they want, and see what they want. Let a big ego think they can control their lives and reality how they see fit. Let it think they are the best because there is really no other space out there. Only a couple trillion galaxies with a couple trillion stars with a couple trillion planets. With only 6 billion conscious persons like themselves on this one rock. I wonder why they wouldn't know they aren't and shouldn't believe so, but that is their choice. A spark is a spark and it only lasts for a breif time, although it can burn very hot and want to take notice and start a fire.

I believe in a little thing called harmony and peace and someday I think their eyes will be opened by someone or something. This world is pretty f-d up as im sure most will agree to. Problem is everyone just goes along with it because its built so there is not another obvious choice in the matter. Not many know the concept of harmony and how we could and will, i believe in the future all work together for a greater good without all the friction that comes from trying to step on each others .s, to get a., so we can please our god money.

But hey we are just monkeys on a big rock that evolved intelligence. I suppose thats why sometimes my monkey mind just absolutely knows something, and hey it turns out to be right almost every time i get that knowing sensation/feeling/thought. How i can put my consciousness into someone elses . and get a good idea for what they are doing and feeling at the time. I can get a thought about someone and a few minutes later my phone rings from that person. But hey im just a stupid g-damn monkey. Now all you box cutter .s out there will say ya but test ya and you'll be wrong. Ya probably, because it takes a certain frame of mind of neutrality, non-expectation, and awareness for these things to happen and occur. Everyone has different experiences in their lives it all depends how open you really are to things. As a human im sure you are perfect at everything just as i am so perfect with these abilities that i am unstopable with my poker skills, plz give me your money. We all have changing emotions, ideas, things to do, things we want, problems to deal with, and whatever else constantly on our minds, and As your mind changes so will your perception that will block your experiences and adjust what you will notice and can take advantage of. Perception is a funny thing, and so is my monkey mind.

Well im hungry for a bananna, so im off to eat some fruit. Digest that for a bit. And good luck.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Gotta love how anyone who doesn't believe that you are indigo children is full of hate and anger,obsessed with our god and money,brainwashed by Fox news,the list gos on and on.

You just prove my point the more you go.I do believe in indigo children I have seen shows where they measure their aura and such.Have you done that?!?!

Also the indigo child I saw did some had amazing music and art capabilities,was very intelligent sounding,and brought of message of love and peace.Not a message of if you don't think I'm special your brainwashed,full of hate and anger and so on.

All of you have made FALSE accusations simply because I don't believe you in are a indigo child.That's not how I would imagine the next step in human evolution,the more spiritually connected to treat someone.

And Syrus yes I do see how that was wrong of me and I am apologize.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmillaif anyone else has had a similar thing happen, i would really like to hear about it.

Ok...this is starting to strike a chord with me now. Especially the thing about extending the palm of the hand towards you/your eyes. I'm about to show you an extract from an account I wrote of my first "awake dream".

See, I am fascinated by Shamanism and the concept of the "inner world". I read a lot about it and one day decided to meditate with the aim of glimpsing this inner world. This is not the full account of the journey, just the part involving what I believe was a shadow being. The big difference here though, is that the shadow I encountered appeared to be helping me in some way. Just to clarify, this is something I wrote around 3 months ago (long before this thread) and hasn't been altered in any way. Until now, I hadn't come across any other accounts of a "shadow being":

"...Then I saw a fast-flowing river outside of the clearing. On the other side a steep, unclimable cliff face. There was a small grass bank between the river and the cliff face and for some reason I swam frantically across to get to it. From there I could see the dark, strange woods on the other side of the river. After a short while, a human-like figure appeared in the distance darting from strange tree to strange tree. He was just a shadow, a silhouette. I don't know what he was doing but after a few minutes he saw me and immediately swam across the river to get to me. As soon as he reached me on the restricting grass bank, he placed his hands firmly over my eyes and wouldn't allow me to see. I could just make out extremely bright lights through his hand and I asked him why he wouldn't let me see. He told me that the river had turned into fire and he was protecting me by not allowing me to see it. He said that I could only cross back to the other side when the river turned to earth and I responded by asking him if the river cycles through the 4 elements. He said yes and that the only form of the river I should cross is its earth form. I asked "even water is dangerous?" and he said that water wasn't for me, yet. The fire river soon turned to earth and we crossed back to the other side. I asked him who he was and he said something like "Argon" or "Argen". I asked him how I could get back safely to consciousness and he pointed towards a small tree arch. I walked through the arch and returned to my room where I sat."

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Hi there, first off, this thread was intended to gather information that I felt I needed. Second off, I nor any of the other Indigo are here to prove anything to you or anyone.
How can we? When all we have is personal experience?
I don't expect everyone to understand us but if you do then you will know exactly what I mean.

i have had many experinces that you say you have had but in no way am i ready to make an obserd claim that i am some mythical creature here to save the earth. i too hate to conform with the norm i write poetry i have even had a few published. but fake boogie monster i am not. this is a deff ego trip as one of the above posts said. you dont have to prove to me that what you have experinced in your life is real but to make a claim to be a mythical creature i need a little prof im sorry that i have offended you but you had to expect that makeing such a claim would bring this kind of responce.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join