posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:17 AM
It seems I fit most traits.
1. They come into the world with a feeling of royalty (and often act like it).
-pretty much, bow before my stealth skills.
2. They have a feeling of "deserving to be here," and are surprised when others don't share that.
-I don't know if thats me, but I hate the thought that we are all random. I believe each has unique purpose, wether to be a tard and die stupidly as
example, or be something great.
3. Self-worth is not a big issue. They often tell the parents "who they are."
-I don't remember the last time I told my parents something about myself. I defiantly don't have much self worth because I would die for many
beliefs without second thought.
4. They have difficulty with absolute authority (authority without explanation or choice).
5. They simply will not do certain things; for example, waiting in line is difficult for them.
-screw anything, any system, not just lines, created by society. school, work, you name it, I hate it.
6. They get frustrated with systems that are ritually oriented and don't require creative thought.
-yes. Like watching tv, how dumb. If your not actively engaged with something its meaningless and will not help you develop.
7. They often see better ways of doing things, both at home and in school, which makes them seem like "system busters" (nonconforming to any
-pfff, I came out of the womb different. Im no system buster, but I do everything MY WAY, no other.
8. They seem antisocial unless they are with their own kind. If there are no others of like consciousness around them, they often turn inward, feeling
like no other human understands them. School is often extremely difficult for them socially.
-As smart as I am I failed school, Im GED holder, failed 3 diff colleges. Im gifted with understanding of technology, specifically computer. Im Pisces
so I live a beautiful inner life, and depressed horrible outer.
9. They will not respond to "guilt" discipline ("Wait till your father gets home and finds out what you did").
10. They are not shy in letting you know what they need.
-I need to get off this failing planet.
11. They are highly sensitive, both emotionally and physically, and most suffer from a low self-esteem.
12. Many have nervous system problems such as excessive anxiety, which is claimed to be linked to their higher vibrational frequency, and are also
prone to depression.
13. Many of them feel the need to make a significant difference in the world, and they believe or are fully aware of having a special or high purpose
-I feel my sneak skills will help people one day when chaos is unleashed.
14. They are truth seekers, who often hold to very unconventional beliefs or knowledge which they feel the need to defend.
-me, as many of us, are this, no big surprise here.
15. They often have an insatiable curiosity, asking endless questions and questioning everything around them.
-I question everything.
16. They are naturally drawn to matters concerning mysteries, spirituality and the paranormal.
-thus my presence on these forums
17. They have great intuitive power.
-again, this comes with any Pisces
18. They are often (mis)labeled with the psychiatric diagnoses of Attention Deficit with Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Attention Deficit Disorder
(ADD), Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and also Autism.
-I have add, OCD, and schizophrenia. I have only recently discovered I am schizo in nature, I tend to dwell on its positive qualities.
19. Most have suffered a difficult childhood.
-I always liked to think my childhood was good, but only in my head. My outer life suffered while inner flourished with delusion and fantasy.
20. They often suffer from sleeping problems, such as insomnia, frequent nightmares, night terrors and sleep paralysis.
-I have a nightmare once a week, at least, but sleep paralysis, nope.
I fit the traits, but how do I "know" I could be one of these for fact
[edit on 2-10-2007 by 1337cshacker]