It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK, so I just found out I'm an Indigo child and maybe a Light Warrior! Plus another theory on 2012

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkFlame

The only concrete evidence you will ever get is personal experience, which likely will not happen if you have already convinced yourself they don't exist, thereby filtering, by the power of your own imagination and will, anything other than what your five earthly senses detect. Until a machine is invented that can measure other energies, there will never be 'scientific' proof either. I wonder if you would have chastised those in the past who believed the universe was not geocentric? I don't mean to come of as harsh, but how do you really know you are even alive right now, heck you could be 80yrs old in a nursing home somewhere doped up on 50 drugs remembering your past second by second. Just because you don't have concrete proof does not mean it isn't true. Also, just because you have concrete proof does not mean it is true. Every truth is also an untruth. Every thing that is, also isn't.
Catch my drift?

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Viszet Oki

Following your own theory, you also proved yourself wrong.

Everything is relative, so it's different for me as it's different for you. I never said I don't BELIEVE in ghosts ect, because I do to some degree. I'm not a scientist. I'm a thinker. I've always believed in the paranormal to some degree my entire life. I think people make things up, yes, but I also think there are many amazing, unexplainable things going on. I'm not waiting for a machine, I'm waiting for my experiances. I would openly welcome any mind-reading/OBE, and believe I have seen auras at some point in time, but it doesn't seem to be enough to firmly place me as a devoted believer. It would be rude of me to ask any of you "Indigos" for exact stories of what happened to you, since that is personal information. I'm not trying to start an arguemet, just reenforce my thoughts. I welcome anything you guys can present that will refute any of my arguements, but I do not tolerate any undertones where anyone will call me ignorant for not placing my faith in someone who has not posted their arguement logically. This thread seems scattered and it's hard to tell what may be a thread of proof and just theory or stories.

I want to deny, not be denied.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Annunaki2012

Hi there, thanks for the question and welcome to ATS.
In reply to your question, I wasn't amazingly hyperactive rather very proactive. I would be enthusiastic about learning and interacted with alot of stuff.
In response to my experiences and why I believe I am Indigo is that I fit the "criteria", my mother who I hold in the highest respects and is also a powerful light healer has confirmed this to me and told me stuff I heard from this thread before I told her about it, the feeling of warm and loving presences (my mother says angels) whilst I'm recieving IET treatment and reiki, and an expert on this matter has confirmed this to me and I must thank Zysin5 for putting me in contact with him, and my own personal feelings which are too hard to describe.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Annunaki2012

And in response to your second question (which I forgot to include in my last post sorry) yes there have been a few coincedences, mainly the more common ones people have like, thinking of someone just before they ring.
Knowing what someone is going to say to me completely out of the blue.
Dreams that reflect real life, for instance I would be walking down a hall and would meet someone at the end, then the next day I would be sent to a new clients factory and it would be exactly the same as I had seen in my dream and the person would look exactly the same.
I'm afraid any others I may have had completely slip my mind as before I learned what I now know, I disregarded alot of things.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by silencee

Thanks for the intersting question!

The reason I started this thread is to gather information on my beliefs and not to gather attention as I was only expecting a few replies by some people giving me info but have been dumbfounded by the interest in every postee.
I do not wish to be the center of attention, I just wished for more information which I am getting from everyone.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

Thanks for the question.

I believe what I do because of the research I have done. What I have read only makes me feel even stronger about this, but unfortunately I'm not entirely sure what I really am, if that makes sense.

I do not fully understand yet what I am meant to do, nor what being an Indigo or Light Warrior means, but I can tell you, an expert told me that I will find that out myself by learning who I am.
Sorry for being slightly vague as I am still new to this!

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Forgive me, I had no intention of implying undertones of ignorance due to lack of faith. There is only ignorance with lack of knowledge. There are great many things I am ignorant of, and take no offense to whatsoever. The logical refute to your argument is the term indigo has become one that is symbolic. Symbolic of those whose "spiritual essence" vibrates at a higher frequency. Like how the color indigo is a higher frequency in the color spectrum. Now comes the part where faith (the belief in something that cannot be proven) comes into play. You could very well refute there is a spirit, and that terminate the conversation right there, because how do I prove you have a soul?

Also forgive me, for in my ignorance of your true nature, I assumed your ego to be that of the well educated atheistic intellectual who will believe nothing unless witnessed. As for wanting to experience something supernatural, I simply suggest ask for it. (but you do have to really mean it)

Concerning the intellect and creativity of a supposed 'indigo', the state of the soul has an effect of the body, and mind, as does the state of the mind to the soul and body, and the body to the mind and soul. Anybody can attain these higher states of vibration and become enlightened. But some are born already there. Here comes the faith part again. If you wonder why some would be born more spiritually connected than others, consider reincarnation, and the eternal soul on its path of spiritual evolution.

And once again I do most humbly apologize, as my intent was not to insult. But simply to question.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   

You make some good points, and I would suggest you have an IET treatment and really release your body and mind and hopefully you will fee what I did.
An absolute sense of ease and love, and I even felt the presence of what my mother calls angels.
I'm not saying I believe there were angels there, but I'm not saying I don't believe either.
I as an ATS'r deny ignorance but if you would have ever felt like that then you would know what I mean so I think you should go for one of the treatments, and if you don't experience anything other than an amazing spiritual healing, well then you will just have an amazing spiritual healing!

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I did not think you were being self-centered. The description of yourself does sound like you are a prodigy. i am not arguing that point. the point i am trying to make is that from the moment indigos can create a complete thought we know we are indigo. we may not know the term indigo but we know...

i have no proof of this for it is something that cannot be explained. it is not logical but not everything is. i think that is the first step in becoming enlightened. you must realize that not everything can be explained.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I have something I would like all indigos (and non-indigos if you are inclined) to try. I think I have figured something out but it is scary.

Go to a quiet room that has no white noise. My bathroom is the best place for me to do this. Remember, it can have NO white noise. no fans, motors, outside noise whatsoever. clear your mind and focus on silence and please tell me what you experience... read no further if you don't want to be influenced by my post because i'm going to explain what happens to me.

If i do this when there is no white noise, my ears begin to ring. i start feeling sick to my stomach like i might throw up and i become faint. once my ears started ringing so bad and i felt so faint that i went to the bed to lay down and the ringing got so loud. my husband came to me to find out what was wrong and i couldn't hear him or myself talk. from the research that i have done i have figured out that this MIGHT be communications from higher beings, ghosts... something. i'm not really sure what. it scares me so bad that i can't get past the fear in order to communicate if that is indeed what it is. i just want others to try it and tell me if you experience the same thing.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Indigo children pride them selfs on being superior to the average human.
Have problem with authority and are ment to display ability's that can outwit the people around them.

Fact is most people can do this things,
this is a quote from wiki where you received the information of you being indigo child.
Today, she estimates that 97 percent of children under ten and 70 percent of those age 15 to 25 are "Indigo."

Children are born with a sense of heightened danger and a paranormal perspective on general life. It is the same with most children you can see this behavior displayed in fear of the dark, nightmares , beliefs in paranormal beings. At a young age kids understand demons on a child level.

What the problem is indigo children today are not anything that is to different to average person.
Everyone

Thinks and feels
Has high peaks and low peaks in emoshenal status
Experience some sort of paranormal activity( be it religious or superstitious)
Would defend there family's from evil and there race from extra terrestrials.

If believing you are a indigo child makes you a better person then buy all means believe i am not here to pee in your soup bowl. But remember don't let it get to your head and start believing you are above humanity.

Bye birth right we are all holy and have a understanding of existence that is only matched buy god (according to the scriptures and my study s)

If your perpous on this plane is to help people fight for the freedom and prosperity of mankind then join the club there are millions of people like that.

And in that is the point you are not one but many so the whole idea of indigo children is flawed buy the fact there are millions of people who act think talk and do what you do and relise they are human and don't try to make them selfs out to be something better.

Because the educated people within the millions relise that there is no other creature in existence that has gods grace like we do nor our potential for good and evil.

You are human be happy you are and lets stop trying to divide humanity even more then it is now.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Hey guys....I'm sure you all already saw this, but I want to find some Indigo participate in my research (?):
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was encouraged/supported(?) by TheOmen to actually do this research, and I think it would be nice if you guys can participate, it would help the community get a better understanding about what being an Indigo, to find similarity and connections inside the Indigo circle, whether you guys are connected by ideology or purpose, etc.

I also created a control group, non-indigos, to find similarity and differences amongst the indigo and non-indigo community.

I made of list of Indigo Individual I'd like to invite, and anyone is free to join:
TheOmen
Viszet Oki
DarkFlame
Knightshadowz

[edit on 1-10-2007 by skyblueff0]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Forgive my ignorance, but what is an indigo child exactly? I have heard of it, and It's something to do with widsom in a child at a early age or something right?

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
2012= 2008 election + 1 term....

if anything catastrophic occurs...it will be most likely nuclear...

your alien theory seems wrong...but i believe your reiki/ healing theory seeing as how i am a strong believer and user of it.

I would love to transition to the 5th dimension but there is no way to prove the right way...

it was my understanding with the whole 2012 prediction that there would be good aliens helping our situation.

I dont see how any malevolent aliens would not have destroyed us sooner.

Its too hard to picture 4 years from now seeing as how the world seems to get worse year by year....but theres a feeling that at least I have, i dont know about you but you can feel something huge is coming.

"If you want peace, prepare for war"

We're in the eye of the storm. The next few years will be bumpy for sure, regardless of predictions. It really seems like we are in the last few years of what we call "life" here.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Anything could happen in the distant and not-so-distant future. As far as 2012 goes, I dont think there is any good reasoning behind attaching a date to any future occurence, considering people have been doing that for years, and they tend to be wrong, and then disappointed. But something will happen in the future, as it always has and always will. I dont know much about this indigo thing, but it is quite interesting. the Knight guy on here really struck a chord with me, considering I have "battled" a shadow demon before. Sounds unbelievable yeah, but it happened in a similar way to his, a was sleeping and the shadow dude came out of the doorway nearest me, I thought it was my dad, and it put its hand up toward me. Just a silhouette of a person it looked like, with a palm toward my face, about 4 or 5 feet away. At this point i realised it was not a person, in the normal sense, but something more or less attacking me. But, in the words of the knight, it was using its favorite weapon, a full body lock, and i found i could not move. it was like being super tired. like if you took 5 vicodins or something, and you were just so tired when you try to move its just too hard. after a short time though, not sure how long, i was trying to move, and something inside me just burst and i sat up and it was gone. to this day i am not 100% sure whether it was a dream, but i dont think it was necessarily on the same plane of reality we're all used to. I wouldnt say I dominated, but i broke whatever spell or thing it had goin on me. either way im ready for round 2, and always expect one to come back, but have not had an occurence since, and it has been over a year. if anyone else has had a similar thing happen, i would really like to hear about it. also, jessicathespy sounds like a something more than just a spiritually inclined person or whatever, I have heard of people who cant wear a regular wind-up watch, no one knows why, they just cant, they stop working, and if she cant touch metal and things like that, that is just some crazy stuff. not saying at all i dont believe it, I do believe that the universe is infinite, therefore, not only is everything possible, but everything can and will happen. that can get me started on a whole different point about how the universe is all on infinitely small (or big i guess) point, where all possibilities are happening at all times at the same time. pretty crazy but if you know anything about the idea that there are 17 or 12 dimensions (ive heard both argued by theoretical physicists) then you would have heard of this possibility, which is pretty heavy #@$%.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
You were asleep? you suffered a hypnogogic hallucination during an episode of sleep paralysis. I've had those myself. It is not an attack by a demonic entity.

www.stanford.edu...

Demon attacks in your sleep, or upon "waking" are all in your head.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
i want to find out if im an indigo child, but the proplem is there is no phsicics or palmreaders or whatnot in milpitas, ca. Can u help?

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by shiman

no psychic or palm reader etc can tell you if you are indigo. i would say that if you don't know if you are then you are probably not. but not necessarily. the answers you are searching for are within you. meditate, ask your guides to give you the answers. only there you will find them.

tatei monesafi

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by syress

Lol wiki says that 97% of kids uner the age 10 are indigo ....Now I believe Wiki has real information.because even though you all claim to be great you have yet to actually say or do anything beyond normal.In fact your a little less than normal since you simply have social anxiety ddisorders.

A disorder or being able to read a book,or have a imagination may seem special in todays brainwashed world,but I'm sorry to say you are not.

I'm not trying to be mean,just trying to bring you back to earth since you think being normal is some kind of light warrior.
...So tell me anything that can enlighten mankind,tell me one thing that your "guides" have told you of any importance.

The answer will be nothing of course and if it is something it will be generic and something anyone can think of.This is my point exactly.

BTW thanks stella I never knew ringing in my ears was communication from ghosts or gods!Here I was thinking it just had something to do with built up pressure in your ear.Pfft boy was I wrong.

[edit on 2-10-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
It seems I fit most traits.

1. They come into the world with a feeling of royalty (and often act like it).
-pretty much, bow before my stealth skills.

2. They have a feeling of "deserving to be here," and are surprised when others don't share that.
-I don't know if thats me, but I hate the thought that we are all random. I believe each has unique purpose, wether to be a tard and die stupidly as example, or be something great.

3. Self-worth is not a big issue. They often tell the parents "who they are."
-I don't remember the last time I told my parents something about myself. I defiantly don't have much self worth because I would die for many beliefs without second thought.

4. They have difficulty with absolute authority (authority without explanation or choice).
-defiantly

5. They simply will not do certain things; for example, waiting in line is difficult for them.
-screw anything, any system, not just lines, created by society. school, work, you name it, I hate it.

6. They get frustrated with systems that are ritually oriented and don't require creative thought.
-yes. Like watching tv, how dumb. If your not actively engaged with something its meaningless and will not help you develop.

7. They often see better ways of doing things, both at home and in school, which makes them seem like "system busters" (nonconforming to any system).
-pfff, I came out of the womb different. Im no system buster, but I do everything MY WAY, no other.

8. They seem antisocial unless they are with their own kind. If there are no others of like consciousness around them, they often turn inward, feeling like no other human understands them. School is often extremely difficult for them socially.
-As smart as I am I failed school, Im GED holder, failed 3 diff colleges. Im gifted with understanding of technology, specifically computer. Im Pisces so I live a beautiful inner life, and depressed horrible outer.

9. They will not respond to "guilt" discipline ("Wait till your father gets home and finds out what you did").
-Whats guilt?

10. They are not shy in letting you know what they need.
-I need to get off this failing planet.

11. They are highly sensitive, both emotionally and physically, and most suffer from a low self-esteem.
-yup

12. Many have nervous system problems such as excessive anxiety, which is claimed to be linked to their higher vibrational frequency, and are also prone to depression.
-depressed? Yeh.

13. Many of them feel the need to make a significant difference in the world, and they believe or are fully aware of having a special or high purpose in life.
-I feel my sneak skills will help people one day when chaos is unleashed.

14. They are truth seekers, who often hold to very unconventional beliefs or knowledge which they feel the need to defend.
-me, as many of us, are this, no big surprise here.

15. They often have an insatiable curiosity, asking endless questions and questioning everything around them.
-I question everything.

16. They are naturally drawn to matters concerning mysteries, spirituality and the paranormal.
-thus my presence on these forums

17. They have great intuitive power.
-again, this comes with any Pisces

18. They are often (mis)labeled with the psychiatric diagnoses of Attention Deficit with Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and also Autism.
-I have add, OCD, and schizophrenia. I have only recently discovered I am schizo in nature, I tend to dwell on its positive qualities.

19. Most have suffered a difficult childhood.
-I always liked to think my childhood was good, but only in my head. My outer life suffered while inner flourished with delusion and fantasy.

20. They often suffer from sleeping problems, such as insomnia, frequent nightmares, night terrors and sleep paralysis.
-I have a nightmare once a week, at least, but sleep paralysis, nope.

I fit the traits, but how do I "know" I could be one of these for fact

[edit on 2-10-2007 by 1337cshacker]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join