It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK, so I just found out I'm an Indigo child and maybe a Light Warrior! Plus another theory on 2012

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
In contrast to some replies Ive seen, I DO believe in Indigo Children. However, I'm curious to know how old you are. Since you are posting on this site, I am assuming you are at least 18 years of age. I'm not denying your claim that you are an Indigo Child, but all the Indigo Children I have come across so far have been preteen age at the oldest.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by arkhanum

I'm 31. So I'm not a preteen.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
nah 2012 aint the date is 2015, get it right your mom is right we will ascend but not in 2012 thats freakin 4 years away, she is way too hopeful, 2k8 marks 7 years of tribulation.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
No kidding... I just found out that I'm a smurf and maybe a gladiator!!!

Anyway, how, exactly, does one go about discovering that they are something that doesn't really exist - except for maybe in a few wild imaginations? And then how does one go about proving the claim (Hell, I'd be happy with simply supporting the claim) that one is something which does not really exist?

As far as I understand it Indigo Children are the subject of myth and imagination like fairies and pixies and light warriors??? Now, I don't even know where to go with that one. Unless... maybe you're like my wife! She's always getting up to pull the blinds and the shades because the streetlights shine on her at night - she's always battling the light to get a better night's sleep.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
This is one thread I am particularly fascinated with. First of all has anyone ever noticed that people who claim to be an "Indigo Child" are not very good at spelling or proper grammar?

Anyway, I am very curious OP, and to the rest in this thread who claim to be an Indigo Child; what is it about you and/or your life that you believe makes you different from anyone else?

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Hello All,

Firstly let me explain that I do not claim to be any sort of indigo child/adult, but I do fit many, if not all, of the descriptors of this type of person or personality.

My family, on my mothers side, has some history of psychic ability as far back as my great grandmother, who was said to read tea leaves. My mother and grandmother also had some "psychic" type abilities, but they always seemed to change the subject when it was brought up by me, or would simply tell me they couldn't tell me more about it.

I myself have been able to astral project from an early age, and started experimenting with conscious oobe at around the age of eleven or twelve. I was successfully able to also have lucid dreams ever since my early experiments with oobe and astral projection.

I have found that in my life I have been described as the "optimistic" one. The one who is always happy and is always striving for people to do good unto others. I literally find that I cannot lie. No matter how I try, I simply cannot lie. I always do whatever possible to not send out negative energy from myself, which I am finding more and more is quite the opposite of many people.

Upon looking back, I noticed from an early age that I had a different way of thinking than most of my friends, of which I had many. Growing up I noticed that many of the kids I used to play with would lie, cheat, kill things (bb guns killing birds or rabbits, or whatever), and generally act in "negative" ways. I guess another way of explaining it is "boys will be boys", or "kids will be kids". I was always against doing these things and always felt uneasy when these negative or troublesome situations took place. Many times I would actually just go home if possible. But most, not all, of the other kids had no trouble with doing any of these things, and encouraged others to join in on the negative things. I was always the one that just didn’t give into the peer pressure and knew that these things were wrong. This all took place in and around my early teens. This was the time that I started noticing, really noticing, the difference between good and evil. (God and Devil?)

In my life I have always put others before myself. I never had any problem doing this. I learned to use my life to try and teach people about spirituality and becoming one with themselves, which then allows them to think of others before self. Now don't get me wrong here, I was not preaching any gospel. I was not trying to push any type of religion on people. I was simply teaching people how to do good rather than evil, by pointing out the benefits of doing good rather than doing evil. I am not certain that I had any direct effect on others, but I feel that simply by taking this approach towards others, they were able to see the benefits.

I have always had a very keen sense of seeing the good or evil in people, and situations.

Have you ever known someone who lies, or cheats, or does very negative things in their everyday life, and that just don't seem to care about anything but themselves? That does negative things daily, and don't even see that they are negative? People that do these things with the belief that these actions they commit are normal everyday ways of life? People that even when they do something wrong, always seem to have justification for doing it anyway? People that does things without any thoughts of the effect it has on others?

These are the people I have come to move away from in life. I have battled with them constantly trying to bring some kind of good into them, but I find that with some of them, it simply does that matter. They are what they are, and they do not care about anyone but themselves.

One such person has even gone so far as to sleep with the wives of his so called "buddies", and he will justify it to the fullest, and he will lie through his teeth to keep these secrets from the same "buddies".

(Continued below)

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   
(continued from above)

I tried to explain how this sent out negative energy, but he just simply did not care.

I am finding more and more that a separation is taking place in the world. There are people that are doing good, and there are people that are doing evil, and it seems that on either end, the evil are getting more evil, and the good are spreading greater good. There is a separation taking place, and I am happy to know that I am on the side of spreading good, rather than evil.

Perhaps I am an indigo child, even though I am now 27 years old, and am an accomplished computer programmer. I am not sure and I do not need validation for what I do by having a label.

It is in my beliefs that 2012 may be time of ascension, or could quite possibly just be “another year”. I have gained a lot of different views on 2012 from many different sources. I will leave that for further discussion however.

May all your days be filled with happiness and thought of others over self, because only then are you truly free.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Anyone can be anything they choose. If they think they are an indigo child they probably are. Basically what everything boils down to is this. Thought is perception and perception is reality.

[edit on 11-27-2007 by CPYKOmega]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOmen
What purpose do you all believe an Indigo child has?
What purpose do you believe a light Warrior will have?
Do my stories of 2012 reflect anything you believe?
Have any of you had experiences or are in fact Indigo children and/or Light Warriors and/or Healers?

Indigo Children are the next stage of humanity, but they've been being born into this old world because the world is about to change. Indigo Children have an accute sense of feelings, and they are able to do stuff, they are to lead people through the gateway of 2012 phenomenon events if they can overcome the evil left in this world. They seem to do that with ease.

Light can be seen as positive and good. Darkness is seen as negitive and evil. Light warrors fight the darkness with love and understanding. A light warror doesn't fight evil/darkness with negitives such as anger and hate.

I too am here for 2012 phenomenon events. It's going to be a blast!

Indigo Children by standards are assumed to be something. I can both be percieved as an Indigo child or not depending upon who feels they can judge such a thing.

Great Thread!

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

what can indigo's do that other people cannot, you say indigos can do stuff but what is it they can do, and how do you know all this about what indigos are meant to do and the 2012 date. oh yes its some new age money maker who has latched on to the mayan calender and is making a fortune out of gullible people

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
How many indigo children are per 100?

Are they very rare, like 1 in 10,000 or fairly common?

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

Originally posted by TheOmen
What purpose do you all believe an Indigo child has?
What purpose do you believe a light Warrior will have?
Do my stories of 2012 reflect anything you believe?
Have any of you had experiences or are in fact Indigo children and/or Light Warriors and/or Healers?

Indigo Children are the next stage of humanity, but they've been being born into this old world because the world is about to change. Indigo Children have an accute sense of feelings, and they are able to do stuff, they are to lead people through the gateway of 2012 phenomenon events if they can overcome the evil left in this world. They seem to do that with ease.

Light can be seen as positive and good. Darkness is seen as negitive and evil. Light warrors fight the darkness with love and understanding. A light warror doesn't fight evil/darkness with negitives such as anger and hate.

I too am here for 2012 phenomenon events. It's going to be a blast!

Indigo Children by standards are assumed to be something. I can both be percieved as an Indigo child or not depending upon who feels they can judge such a thing.

Great Thread!

wow!! you too are here for 2012 event

all of us who are living are here too its only 5 years away, unless death takes us we are all here for 2012

what a lame response

its fascinating to see this post still going on, I have stepped away from here for a few months and decided to check it out again

I like the post or thread that talks about the opposite of indigo's

ones that will bring terror and stop the so called (look at me, im special) indigo children

p.s. incarnated you are funny, were you the one who talked about ''prince" and gabriel?

that was rich, I havent had a good laugh in awhile

its funny that people who feel they are special or angels or indigos waste there time on a CONSPIRACY forum and not out there helping the fu%$ng world even if in the smallest amount to shine some light on otherwise people who are living in darkness (and not evil darkness) just blind to light or happiness

get off your asses you indigos and angels and be modest, humble and go change the world for what you can, while you can, instead of waiting for another non-special date like dec 21 2012

GO MAKE A DIFFERENCE FOR PEOPLE AND NOT FOR YOUR OWN PERSON

geesh, what ego's we have in here

why cant anyone ever claim to be the reincarnated ROBIN HOOD?

[edit on 8-12-2007 by MurderCityDevil]

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

oh and by the way, what are your plans for the next five years?

just waiting?

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Why do we always insist on attaching labels to things? (indigo children, light warriors, etc.). I believe everyone has the ability to be those things, if they so choose and believe to be.

Attaching labels is a makes it sound like a person is more unique or special THAN someone else. Yes, we are all unique and special, but no one is better than the other and we all have the opportunity to display that if we have faith.

Attaching these labels and names only segregates you from others.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monsterenergy791
How many indigo children are per 100?

Are they very rare, like 1 in 10,000 or fairly common?

According to wikipedia 97% of people below 18 are indigo children. It is supposedly quite common, but people don't realise it and hence don't do anything special about/with it.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by stellawayten

How do i know if i am an indigo child? I can never accept any authority and automatically conform to their ways....i always ask WHY.
I have an imagination like no other and can write freely about anything but these could just be aspects of my personality. I have also been told that myintution is spot on in most situations but how do i find out who i really am and if i was meant to be a light warrior?

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmy1200
your not special
your mom is not special
and 2012 is nothing more than a nice number

im tired of this crap. you think your special because your creative, and you dont like to conform to the "norm". get outta here.

I'm amazed at the behavior of some of the posters on this forum.

My little brother is an old soul. I will not call him an 'indigo' child but there you have it. They are real.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

Indigo children and light warriors are just some kids imagination. Someone told him he was ADD and had a bad temper so he decided it was because he was a gifted child who was to save the world...

Someone has been reading the Chronicles of Amber a little too much. With the warriors and the evil invasion. Anyone who honestly spends their life believing they are going to save the world one day, its going to die a VERY lonely death only to realize in the afterlife that they haven't saved anyone and that the world is still just as crappy as it was the day they were born.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
just curious to an update of some indigos and crystal children/adults

is there any new learning or power you are perceiving then say last year, the closer we get to your supposed 2012 i think youd have knowledge of what specifics you are here for and not just thrown in at last minute

and of all the indigos of past, if there ever was any? did they just die out in vain or did they do justice for the light?

this is not a slam, just a curious question

any indigo/crystaline want to post?

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The problem I have with indigo children is their sense of superiority, when a truly higher spirituality is one that undersatnds that we are all remarkable and very much worth loving. Here is a test: If you think you are an indigo child, and this makes you feel excited and superior to your fellow man, then you are in fact just a regular human being.

I think that we--as a people--are moving into a higher state of awareness. Some of us may be ahead of others in their understanding, but we will all get there eventually. Indigo child or not, you mission is the same: Love

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join