It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Moon Anomaly! A Big UFO Or Artificial Structure?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Brainiac

Well as much as some of us would like to comfort ourselves with the notion of the pictures mentioned not being authentic... That's not the case as these were taken from a US naval satellite. Are we claiming now that someone doctored these phtos ?

It certainly wasn't any of us because these images came straight from the horse's mouth. They came directly from a military satellite. There are links in another post that prove that.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Looks like an alien off space invaders to me

but seriously, it does certainly look very very interesting!

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brainiac
And before anyone replies, I'm an expert on this bit. I'm a computer game designer.

Being a games designer makes you an expert on stay awake drinks, late nights, annoying producers heavily trashed code!!

Said with a smile...

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
If these are down to erroneous data being handled then that's a massive lot of poor data. Either the software is poor or the transmission was affected.

Personally I think it's been altered and it does not need a lot of time taken on it to make it impossible to see what was below. Why spend lots of time and effort in cloning area's which would be spotted easily, just blur the area, has the same effect with a little time used on such a vast set of images.

And with it not being cloned they can easily say its bad data whereas cloning would be spotted as deliberate.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by yahn goodey
reply to post by Sekhemet

the "tower" and the blurrs around it.something being cloaked in that area?---it is strange indeed.

Oh nice.. least someone saw it

Definatly looks like some kind of tower, and blurs from left to right all over my photo.

But, from another point of view I wonder if maybe they do purposely make it look like they are hiding things that really 'aren't' there? Just cause something comes from a military satelite doesn't mean its real
none of it is 'live' is it? like google earth uses updated pictures.

I mean if there is a huge hoax going on and they are perpetuating this belief of aliens and abductions and all the rest of it... tampering with moon photos wouldn't be beyond them would it?

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Likewise I also noticed the towers and have read Ingo Swann's book ... if you haven't or haven't done research on Project Stargate and SRI labs I highly recommend it.

As for NASA perpetuating a hoax ???

I seriously doubt that. The last thing they would want to do is make us think that ufo's are real. In fact then we'd question religion ( at least some people might ) and it may potentially threaten their ability to sway people using religious dogma during election time or when they want certain bills passed. Our government and certain other governments often present a problem and then very soon will present a solution with it ... how convenient. It is almost as if they create a problem and then give us the solution so that they are our only hope for fixing it. Then we have to listen to them.

Religion has been ruling mankind since biblical times and even a little bit before that era. Why else would the pope have more power in the old days than kings or queens ?

People would listen to the pope back then before they'd listen to their royalty. Even the royalty had to listen to their church.

Even though we have legal constitutional rights and laws and bylaws, that would be a perfect reason for our governement to want to keep religion around, as to fear monger and sway people's votes during our govts time of need.

We should realize that if everyone knew the fact that the Sumerians had the story of genesis and Noah's arc before the bible did ... perhaps 3000 years before, then more people might wonder why the bible it they originated those tales.

I believe in God and all as well as ET's, but honestly I think alot of our religious dogma is something used to brainwash people into doing what governments want them to by using taboos and fear tactics and attacking their moral fortitude.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by poltergeist

Likewise I also noticed the towers and have read Ingo Swann's book ... if you haven't or haven't done research on Project Stargate and SRI labs I highly recommend it.

As for NASA perpetuating a hoax ???

I seriously doubt that. The last thing they would want to do is make us think that ufo's are real. In fact then we'd question religion ( at least some people might ) and it may potentially threaten their ability to sway people using religious dogma during election time or when they want certain bills passed. Our government and certain other governments often present a problem and then very soon will present a solution with it ... how convenient. It is almost as if they create a problem and then give us the solution so that they are our only hope for fixing it. Then we have to listen to them.

Religion has been ruling mankind since biblical times and even a little bit before that era. Why else would the pope have more power in the old days than kings or queens ?

People would listen to the pope back then before they'd listen to their royalty. Even the royalty had to listen to their church.

Even though we have legal constitutional rights and laws and bylaws, that would be a perfect reason for our governement to want to keep religion around, as to fear monger and sway people's votes during our govts time of need.

We should realize that if everyone knew the fact that the Sumerians had the story of genesis and Noah's arc before the bible did ... perhaps 3000 years before, then more people might wonder why the bible it they originated those tales.

I believe in God and all as well as ET's, but honestly I think alot of our religious dogma is something used to brainwash people into doing what governments want them to by using taboos and fear tactics and attacking their moral fortitude.

The thing is bud they know they are going to 'update' religion and the old needs to die.. if you get my drift. Piece by piece, step by step, they use all of us to help dismantle religion.

As for project stargate.. I once sent off for the FOIA information on stargate... and I got back a long letter from the defence agency, some guy called 'Anderson' with everything blacked out
and something like a 300 dollar price tag if I want the info.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I too believe in ETs.. and I have all those sumerian tablets....... Gilgamesh, Enoch.. Enuma Elish.. etc etc.. I just have trouble beLIEving NASA.. or any government agency..

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Oh one other thing I forgot to mention as well. These pics were taken from the Clementine satellite, which was mentioned in another thread. The pics were being taken from a US military site with .mil as its extension. I'm ex military and know for a fact that site is legit.

These photos are not at all fake. I spotted this photo the other day and made some backups of it as well as the others while reading the other post. All this person has done is save the photo and upload it to another webserver probably in the likelihood that the NSA or NASA or the CIA or some branch of our government might delete those pictures from its website and send debunkers onto certain forums to give scientific reasons why it would be fake.

Kudos to the guy for saving the pics. He's doing something similar to what I'm doing, which is archiving all of this data for future reference.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Ok bud I hear ya.. just a view of many I can have tho, I like to think round all angles. Thanks for the input.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Likewise I follow the same belief. I don't trust the government or any of its agencies or educational facilities.

The only reason I think that the photos are legit with the purposely hidden areas is because logic would tell us that they are trying to cover something up. Our government over here is known for hiding stuff and doing it right under our noses.

It would be logical for them to use the KISS principle or ( keep it simple and stupid ) to dumb down things and keep us in the dark. In other words they would make it seem more simple than it really is so that people intelligent enough to study this phenomena would just write it off as a hoax.

Truth is stranger than fiction though and with the number of smudges and the fact that Ingo Swann is a trusted source not because of the book he wrote or him being a member of project stargate, but because of him remote viewing Jupiter and comparing notes with NASA years and years later and him being 85 - 90% correct about landmarks and everything ... I read about him remote viewing that when they were creating that experiment for him, before he even did the remote viewing session. This was back when I was in fourth grade in 1992. Coincidentally I spotted a black triangle craft in 1998 during the 10 year period 89 - 99 in which many many triangle shaped craft were seen around New Mexico, Texas, and Louisiana.

I have alot of reason to believe that Ingo Swann is 100% correct.
I'm not arguing with anyone or anything, I'm just saying why I think that these photos are most likely genuine and purposely smudged with the intent of hiding a bunch of ET stuff from us.

Of course our govt wants to dismantle religion... not yet though. The NWO is and has been in the works for a long time though and one day so I believe the one religion thing will be as well although it won't be because of the NWO probably. More likely it will be because ET's will have made contact by then with mass amounts of people. I only say that because of the sheer number of UFOs seen lately and the fact that so many of them are starting to make themselves seen that pretty soon NASA won't be able to do a thing about it, and we all know that UFO technology would have to be way above and beyond anything our govt or any other govt here has. Otherwise the ET's would alread be inhabiting this planet with us on a mass scale. The reason they aren't here is because our govt knows that the ET's could squash us like an elephant squashing a bug if they so desired... they haven't yet though so that obviously means they have other intentions.

Something to ponder

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Awful lot of teeth on whatever cut that tape, don't you think?

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by poltergeist

Good post! You're bang on target! OK, since you know the wiles of these dorks at NASA, there exists a secret presentation given by a scientist at NASA regarding 'life' out there on Mars. Has a picture slide of what they consider as 'critters' which they have described as 'unfathomable'! They don't know what the heck it is themselves. But....Hang on! More of that later in a new thread on Mars!

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

please check out my thread on Mars..www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brainiac
You can easily re-make this. All you need is Microsoft Paint, a filled in Beveled square and a smudge tool from ANY photo editing software, and you 'd probably get a more believable image...

And before anyone replies, I'm an expert on this bit. I'm a computer game designer.

OK, Brainiac, so you're the expert. (Thank God for that! At least one of the few guys here who knows his beans!
) But who and why would someone go to such lengths to produce this faked masterpiece? Is he making any dough out of it?

In addition, I would tend to agree with you that it's probably not anything to write home about. Check out my previous post where I had pasted two images of the same area, but seen with two different browser versions, Ver. 1.5 and ver. 2.0. The object or glitch is clearly seen in the former, but it's not not there in the later version.

So it's either a glitch or NASA has brushed it out in the later version! I'm still on the fence on this one!

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Found this pic, but, honestly, i don't know what is it.

Source:

www.usno.navy.mil...

Someone any idea?

[edit on 19/9/2007 by internos]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
My whole problem with this thing is were talking about the US govt. who supposedly has the best technology and top notch employees.

I can understand a "glitch" or two, but the sheer number of them raises questions...

Its pretty much the same argument for UFOs... sure some are explainable, but the massive number of sightings lends credibility...

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by PokeyJoe
Really, I want to know what makes anyone think that the gov't is that dumb to put pictures that are supposedly that poorly doctored online for everyone to see. [edit on 18-9-2007 by PokeyJoe]

I'd like to note that our government is still made up of individuals, and it's not outside the realm of possibility that someone on the inside might disagree with denying society such relevant information, and would love nothing more than for evidence like this to make it out (via a job that's cleaned up enough to pass under a supervisor's visibility, but so botched that people on the outside might be able to gleam something from it). Just playing devil's advocate -- anything like this is worth looking into, no?

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

How the devil do you get hold of such stuff? Amazing!
Now that's something our experts need to explain. And have a look at this tower on the Moon...

Have a nice day!

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Wow!!! Amazing tower photo and I'm curious about that other structure that looks square as seen in an earlier post in this thread. I'm anxious as well to check out the mars thread and the strange creatures you mentioned ... are they perhaps chupacabra'esque maybe ? Well I guess that's for another topic anyway keep up the good work!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join