It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Moon Anomaly! A Big UFO Or Artificial Structure?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
reply to post by Havalon

Fist of all, Havalon, I was responding to a post that has less meaning, reason, and conclusions than my post, and example of which I'm sure you wish to overlook to make your point. Please go back and re-read the exchange to get a proper point of view before posting again.

I stand corrected and apologise, I will read your quote references more carefully in future.

As far as explaining what you are seeing in these pictures, I did not know it was my job to educate you on how this finishing process works when it comes to mosaic pictures.

You are right there! it is not your job.

Some have done so in this thread, and I did not feel the need to repeat what they have said, for fear blind believers such as yourself would attack me for repeating what has already been posted.

You can rest assured on two counts, one, I will not attack you and two, I am not a BLIND believer.

Please, review this thread and issue the same criticism to everyone who has contributed in this thread, for and against, in the same manner I have, otherwise you transparent desire to believe the absurd without thinking it through or investigating it for himself is apparent to anybody around here with half a brain.

I can once again assure you, I do not have a desire to believe, in the absurd or otherwise, certainly not without thinking it through nor investigating the facts that are available at the time.
I thank you for your constructive critisism, in this case, however back to topic.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

Originally posted by wingzero93
reply to post by mikesingh

I hate to say it, but this is the real deal. There is no plausible explanation for this, This is in fact, an object of non-natural formation. Period. Nuff said.

Wow, your total lack of understanding how digital imaging works has lead to to a conculsion that is just ridiculous. Deny ignorance, my friend, which means "deny the lack of what you don't understand" LOL

Preach me the ways of how digital imaging "works" then, my friend.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by PokeyJoe

re:pokeyjoe. does anyone think the government is that dumb?------the people are dumb------a couple of times you use this expression.not trying to be rude to nice people but having worked for the canadian government for +34 years i hate to tell you this--i worked for several incompetent bosses that had this opinion about their superiors and about me and those under them and about the public in general----doesnt matter where you go in this worlds societies -from top to bottom you find unethical people in positions they shouldnt be in.the last boss i had was caught stealing by the military police 20 years ago on the military installation i worked at---he spent 3 months in jail because the judge was sick of seeing him as a repeat offender.5 years later he applies for a job with the government and gets it-----9 years ago they make him my boss-----and i assure you he stole/steals more now than he ever stole before his jail sentence and he brags about it----they'll never catch me----the mps are too stupid--i wish they would hurry up and catch this crook again-and this time make him pay back everything he owes with interest----should only take him a couple of lifetimes to repay his debts.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
To me it looks like the tail section of the space shuttle. Sounds weird, but thats what I see.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

re:eyewitness86------- according to ancient history the earth has had a variety of different length years and months. a 290 day year at one time-a 360 day year later on and now a 365.1/4 day year.the month used to be a 30 day month and now it averages 29.1/2 days give or take an hour from 1 month to the next.something had to be done in order to make these "steering" corrections.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Just to lend a new element here
the moon shot in question could be a glitch
or it could be an assembly left over from the antedeluvian age
ie before the flood
they were pretty high tech and lived to great age
or it could be some of the devils works literally- he is a very powerfull fallen being
....but a more positive and correct view is that the moon is a sign of God's covenant with Abraham to rule the planet righteously through Christ on the Throne of David :
Psa 72:7 In his days shall the righteous flourish, and abundance of peace till the moon be no more.
Psa 72:8 And he shall have dominion from sea to sea, and from the river unto the ends of the earth.

a great hope for all on this old ball of dirt

y

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Sekhemet

the "tower" and the blurrs around it.something being cloaked in that area?---it is strange indeed.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Yacov

The Davil made them do it......uh...yeah rright....
Hey has anyone proposed the idea that theres perhaps someone in the airbrush department who has tried to sneak out a few badly botched cover ups of anomalies on purpose?
Perhaps theres a PATRIOT IN THE MIX WHOS BEEN TRYING TO GET THE WORD OUT INSTEAD OF A CLUMSY SLOPPY AIRBRUSH WORKER IN THE STUDIO.?
It would be a helluva story no?
bergle

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
On first glance that looks like a brushed picture of the Mars face.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Im not a ig follower of the structures on the moon theory but this looks kinda odd so im undecided. Just a few questions.

How could a glitch like this be caused by the camera?

People are saying something pulled off the originals caused this, how? I scanned lots of photos that have had stickies attached nothing lke this has appeared.

thats all

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by bergle
Hey has anyone proposed the idea that theres perhaps someone in the airbrush department who has tried to sneak out a few badly botched cover ups of anomalies on purpose?
Perhaps theres a PATRIOT IN THE MIX WHOS BEEN TRYING TO GET THE WORD OUT INSTEAD OF A CLUMSY SLOPPY AIRBRUSH WORKER IN THE STUDIO.?
It would be a helluva story no?
bergle

Hmmm to be honest that is a explanation that I havent thought about and to be frank I think that is a very good explanation and it would explain most of the controversy .. What do the others think ?

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Thill

I too have thought about this. There must be some individuals who work for Nasa that want people to know after all we are all humans no matter where we work or what we do.

I would of thought alot of UFO enthusiasts try to get a job with these guys for the sole purpose of finding out the truth. If i was part of a the team that airrushed anomalies i know i would leave a few clues around.

but saying that i think they would have procedures in place if they were dead serious about covering these up. They would have people checking the work then other people checking the person who checked it.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
"The Government" and "NASA" aren't the only people with telescopes, and the moon is close enough that many smaller observatory telescopes can get fairly good looks at it. If there were indeed scores of alien tract homes on the moon, don't you think an independent astronomer (or even someone from another government that is less evil than America) might have noticed some by now?

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Honestly this is CLEARLY ( as unclear as it looks ) something being covered up by NASA. I've personally seen ufo's before in the sky, things that hopped around and made odd aerial maneuvers with no sound and strobed different colors ( and I don't hallucinate or do drugs of any kind )

I know for a fact personally that these things are out there. Not to mention for anyone who hasn't read Ingo Swann's book I highly recommend it. The ET base he described on the moon is probably in one of those pictures taken from the Celemntine. He described it as a tower. In this picture displayed whatever it is looks almost as if it has steps like a type of pyramid like structure. You have to look really close but you can see a faint lines underneath the smudge mark. Also I think the reason that NASA covers things up this way is because the most brilliant of minds will never suspect something so easy. At least that's what THEY think!

When I was in the military they told us something about keeping things simple and stupid they called it the K.I.S.S principle. If someone asks you about something play dumb. What NASA is doing is insulting our intelligences because they know they are wrong. Even if they did give us a vastly superior explanation and could find a way to use cgi or something to mask the hidden areas of the moon, our most brilliant minds would still figure out what they are doing and I think NASA knows that. That is my guess to why they want to play dumb and act like it is just a "glitch" or like we are the crazy ones.

The old saying is "The most powerful thing the devil ever did is convince the world he doesn't exist"

Look at what NASA is doing ...

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Braeden

Then again your argument is based purely upon the time of the year, the exact position of the moon in the sky, the type of telescope used, and also the avg IQ or aptitude of the person using it. Not all people will be able to figure out what's on the dark side of the moon, and NASA knows that.

There are certain organizations out there that prey upon the gullability of our country and depend upon the lack of intellectual fortitude thereof. If these things don't exist how can you explain the number of smudges in the lunar photos... what are the odds that we'd have that many glitches in the digital imaging system. Are we forgetting that these govt agencies have top of the line equipment that shouldn't really be smudging ?

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by onthefence81

As much as I dislike governments that try to hide things from us and pretend like we just don't know what we are talking about. I have to agree with you. Richard C Hoagland is an example of someone who has worked for NASA and believes that ET's are out there. He's even said it for the record on C2C.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
if i may be so bold as to show a picture that appears to have been tampered with, but this is not of the moon. about halfway down towards the left centre of the pic its all black and blurry. should these glitches happen on photos?

heres the link. please someone tell me that they see the cut out part of the picture. its like black and the stars are cut off so you can easily tell something was cut out of the picture. again its almost in the center to the left a bit.

[edit on 19-9-2007 by instrumentality]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I worked with satelite images in cartography class. This seems normal, no structures, just bad data.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Fake.
First of all get an image with better clarity then try to smudge the image. You can easily re-make this. All you need is Microsoft Paint, a filled in Beveled square and a smudge tool from ANY photo editing software, and you 'd probably get a more believable image...

And before anyone replies, I'm an expert on this bit. I'm a computer game designer.

[edit on 9/19/2007 by Brainiac]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by earthman4

Well that is speculatory at best. If you take into account that NASA has the most high tech equipment out there for this type of thing. Maybe we might see one or two glitches, but more than 4 or 5 ? The odds greatly increase that the photos are being messed with and I learn more toward mathematical odds and science rather than just assuming that it is a glitch with bad data. Afterall we are talking about NASA here, many of which the members belong to MENSA.

They are some of the most brilliant scientific minds out there. If anyone would have figured out a way to prevent the satellites from displaying bad data in pics they would have fixed it by now. IT is 2007 and we have relatively good technology. Not to mention as many space trips as they have made ...

There are two reasons that it could be bad data.
Either A) They deliberately haven't messed with their technology or tried to fix the glitches because they can't

or B) They deliberately haven't removed those glitches because they know if they did, they'd still have other unexplainable "glitches" and we'd all know what those are anyway.

I lean towards B. I think that our government is way way way too intelligent to not fix something like that by now and if they didn't it is probably deliberate. Things happen the way that they want it to happen. They don't have the most brilliant minds on the planet for no reason.

There is an extremely high likelihood that those smudges are things they don't want us to see and I agree with the double tetrahedron theory or pyramid theory that someone mentioned earlier. I even see the entrance he was talking about and spotted that before I ever read his post.

Wouldn't NASA or our govt not want us to know much about pyramids if there was one on the moon. Especially with there being pyramids in the middle east, close to where alot of the biblical texts originated from ?

Answer this as well ... Why does the vatican have a private space observatory in the middle of the Nevada desert that nobody is allowed to visit or enter.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join