It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Space Shuttle dock at the Secret Space Station tonight?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
O-K, I see what's going on here. "General" didn't include me.

Nope you weren't there
We thought about you though, you would have loved to talk to the physicists

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
Oh western shoreline of the Great Salt Lake, no?
That area between the salt lake and Nevada border is so desolate.
The only thing for miles is a Morton salt plant, till about 15 miles
outside Wendover, where the salt flats land speed area is and that
weird 2 1/2 million dollar modern art tree made of cement

EDIT: Oh nevermind the Great Salt lake comment. lol I see it's
all Nevada on the map.

LOL you were right You just didn't have the whole perspective..

So it seems the areas is not so desolate afterall

BIGGER VIEW

All those yellow splotches are Military

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
John,

I have attempted to go through the entire thread to make sure the following question has not been asked already, if it has please accept my apologies and kindly do answer:

1. You have stated previously (in other threads) that we have had the advanced tech. to go to the moon, mars etc. etc. In that case, why use a lowly rocket based craft to deliver clandestinely to a secret space station. Why not just use the super secret, advanced, anti-grav aircraft and do it more efficiently without anyone ever knowing?

Thanks for your response.

[edit on 14-9-2007 by 2believeor0]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Originally posted by 2believeor0

John,

I have attempted to go through the entire thread to make sure the following question has not been asked already, if it has please accept my apologies and kindly do answer:

Welcome to the thread and thanks for your courtesy 2believeornot0.

1. You have stated previously (in other threads) that we have had the advanced tech. to go to the moon, mars etc. etc. In that case, why use a lowly rocket based craft to deliver clandestinely to a secret space station. Why not just use the super secret, advanced, anti-grav aircraft and do it more efficiently without anyone ever knowing?

There are 2 main factors in this. One is cost. While the super secret stuff may do it better it may be astronomically expensive and there is no way to keep it secret if they use it for everything which leads to no. 2: secrecy. Secrecy depends on layers. Many, many layers overlapping each other.

When you are read into a program many times you think you are getting the whole story but you are actually getting exactly as much as you need to know to work on the program and probably a little less.

You are not allowed access to any other part of that level. That is called compartmentalization. And usually the higher your clearance the more oppresive the secrecy.

Sometimes you get to a level of secrecy that is so oppresive that you are forced by circumstance to abandon your friends, your family and your interests.

Many times you will work on a project that seems the tip of techonology only to find at the end of the rainbow they had someting better and you were just on KP.

Layers of secrecy are to cover the next level under. For instance there may be an extensive project such as a huge new hangar at Groom Lake with a huge berm to keep anybody from peeking at the hangar while the real secret stuff is going on at another facility in northeast Nevada. The huge hangar at Groom Lake would contain a lower level developement through which parts and material are ordered for another higher level project at some other facility.

We are led to think of Russia as a corrupt, dwindling and offensively aggressive state who launches a rocket every once in a while.

The fact is Russia las a huge assemply line of Progresses and launches them like there is no tomorrow while Americans watch a Space Shuttle go up every 6 months and the astronauts play with Jello, do somersaults, play patticake, pose for group photos and play 'fix the ISS its broken again'.

What a scam.

We've all been taken for a ride. But some of us intend to rectify that very soon.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
John please by all means clarify what you meant by some of us will rectify this soon! And where do I get my application to join? Be well and good to see you as always.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher

My ex-NSA informant revealed that there has been a manned "deep space platform" in orbit above Earth for over thirty years! "It [has] had three-man [American] crews as well as Russians 'on' since '68!" He further states that since 1973, the space station received additional extremely-high technology, "and has had upgrades since."
[edit on 9/5/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

Hi everyone, I was just thinking (and sorry if this has already been said), and sorry also as I am going to go a bit off topic.
So there could be a secret space station orbiting the earth since 1968, and apparently could have hi-tech weapons on it, so I was just wondering if you think these hi-tech weapons could create crop circles (crop circles could be just a test to see how precise the weapon is) as the crop circle phenomenon started in the mid 70's (approximatly when a new upgrade had been done on the SSS) , which would also explain why the crop circles are more and more complex (coz the secret space station has 'upgrades" done on it).

Anyway it was just an idea, and by the way this thread is excellent

[edit on 18-9-2007 by WeSbO]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Originally posted by WeSbO

Hi everyone, I was just thinking (and sorry if this has already been said), and sorry also as I am going to go a bit off topic.
So there could be a secret space station orbiting the earth since 1968, and apparently could have hi-tech weapons on it, so I was just wondering if you think these hi-tech weapons could create crop circles (crop circles could be just a test to see how precise the weapon is) as the crop circle phenomenon started in the mid 70's (approximatly when a new upgrade had been done on the SSS) , which would also explain why the crop circles are more and more complex (coz the secret space station has 'upgrades" done on it).

I mentioned this possibility on the Art Bell show in 2004. The only problem I have with it 'being a weapon' is the way that the stalks are twisted permanently in order to form the pattern. The other problem I have with the weapon scenario is that objects have been seen to 'float around' formng the 'crop circles'.

Our military specializes in blowing people and objects to smithereens for no other reason except to test newer and more effective weapons. Their reasons are limited to those fabricated to support their actions.

Since the crop circles are essentially benign operations my first guess would be that they are not being made by our military from our secret space stations. My second guess would be that if they are being made by us our techonology is even further ahead than where I think it is.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Can anyone bother to look up and link all the rocket launches that would have been necessary to build, man, and supply this secret station?

Can anyone also bother to state what company designed, engineered, and who built it? NASA does not do this type of stuff, most components would come from hundreds of subcontractors.

And why has no one been able to post a picture of this station? Even our enemies like China would love to expose it's presence, and they have the technology to do so. Perhaps because it's not there??????? NNNNONNNOOOOOOO, that can't be, conspiracies are too much fun to ruin with logic, reason and good old fashioned common sense.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
THATS IT!!!

IgnoreTheFacts

I am putting you on my Ignore list, I suggest that others do too. I don't understand why you even keep trying. Your efforts are useless.

Q. What is the alternative of ATS and these threads?

A. To go back being an extremely well controlled Church Boy/Sheeple

I will not go back to that and nothing that you can do or say will stop me from breaking free of my shackles. I am much stronger than that and I am not going to hear it any more. So I am putting you on Ignore.

Zorgon, John Lear and everyone else involved, Thank You very much for your time, hard work and efforts. Keep going and never let these guys through you off track. We are listening.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by housegroove23

i was thinking the same...wondering and you beat me to it
agreed... you come in here and debunk all my three favorite threads:

[edit on [1Sep16]043030p: by slaveearth]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by slaveearth
i was thinking the same...

Realistically, anyone who has never, does not, and never plans to contribute should be on ignore. Its easy to sit on one's high chair barking demands, but that doesn't mean those types are a requirement for community.

At least ITF didn't resort to name calling as far as I know, a sight better than what I have seen, so I will grant that. It is my hope ITF will learn graciousness too.

jra

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Can anyone bother to look up and link all the rocket launches that would have been necessary to build, man, and supply this secret station?

Can anyone also bother to state what company designed, engineered, and who built it? NASA does not do this type of stuff, most components would come from hundreds of subcontractors.

Those are excellent points and should not be ignored. Like I've said in other threads, rocket launches can not be hidden. They aren't subtle events. One should be able to take a look at a list of past rocket launches and see for yourself if there was anything launched that could lift a space station module. And I can't think of too many rockets that can do that, so it shouldn't be hard to find if there were any modules launched for a SSS.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
Realistically, anyone who has never, does not, and never plans to contribute should be on ignore.

And what exactly do you consider to be contributing?
It must be only those who agree without giving these outlandish subjects any logical thought!

If folks want to make spectacular claims, then they should have no problem with answering hard questions about them. If those who ask hard questions are ridiculed for doing so, then who is the suspect party here? Those who are asking questions and seeking truth, or those who are spewing total made-up garbage with no proof and dodging serious questions?

The answer seems clear to me.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Could have been a repair job.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
The answer seems clear to me.

The answer is clear to me too. Both you and ITF have earned my iggy button.

And I'll give you your "proof" right here.

And that's all you are getting from me! Have a nice day!

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeSbO so I was just wondering if you think these hi-tech weapons could create crop circles (crop circles could be just a test to see how precise the weapon is)

Oh I needed that What a concept! Now wouldn't THAT be a joke on all of us huh? I love it! And I could see a program designer putting in the data... I have seen etching lasers here on Earth do just exactly that and very high precision I might add...

Good one!

Originally posted by antar
John please by all means clarify what you meant by some of us will rectify this soon! And where do I get my application to join? Be well and good to see you as always.

Application? Ummm gee I haven't made one yet... I still need to finish the member list
Hmmm tell ya what drop me a U2U

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Mr. Lear, I was thinking. Do you have a drawing or painting of what this space station might look like? I am a good artist and if you want I could draw a space station for you if you give me specifics on what this space station looks like, sorry I haven't read the entire thread. But, I like drawing space stuff and all that. Or do you already have an image of this space station that I have missed?

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
Mr. Lear, I was thinking. Do you have a drawing or painting of what this space station might look like? I am a good artist and if you want I could draw a space station for you if you give me specifics on what this space station looks like, sorry I haven't read the entire thread. But, I like drawing space stuff and all that. Or do you already have an image of this space station that I have missed?

More sketches ATSS

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 04:18 AM
link   
WOW! thanks, I'll have to work on drawing the space station on space. those drawings appear to have been drawn on a computer, i'm more of a hands on artist. I'll come up with something next week.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

This is, of course, a 1 to 1 scale representation…
What they do is use an reverse engineered alien device to shrink the astronauts down so they can live in this station.

If this were not the case then it would be visible to everyone, just as others have mentioned.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join