It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Meet me at the Empire State Building

page: 4
15
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   
hhehe lol this has turned into a funny thread.
I dreamt of an indian girl that night, so unless one of you is an indian girl, i give up. = /




posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Wow
Looks like we may be getting some results here!

Well done people!

I haven't gotten to the ESB yet but I will still try.

The guns going off sounds weird. 2 dreamers, one in the lobby with the crossfire, one on the top hearing the shots being fired. That is fascinating.
Stay tuned in people!

Thanks



posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Don't forget the one below mine that said he saw some people fighting, he wasnt really clear on what kind of fighting though hahaha.



posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Thanks for the message ya sent me leira7 since I was unaware of this thread's existance at the time( to busy gettin' bashed on one of my own threads) .I'll take part of this experiment/project:empire to see if we can make contact and fly around manhattan and reinact a scene from the matrix film.Hopefully we won't wake up with really shot wounds or we'll never get to post our encounter on ATS, thanks for makin' this thread popular guys so we could get more people to join in on this experiment.




[edit on 23-7-2007 by steve-o]



posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz

Is this some kind of test, to see who can get to the top alive, you got like goons or something waiting for us behind every door, this isnt as easy as it seems because the moment I walked in (it was hazy and it was dusk outside) I die. You said this was a meeting not some kind of deathmatch XD


lol I swear to you guys I had nothing to do with the guns and shooting! I don't know where those people came from, I hope it's not like that when we get back there. If it is, I'll have to bust out my trusty lightsaber



posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I'll give this one a try aas well. I frequently have lucid dreams. They are awesome to have. I just wish I could do it every night. I'll think of the Empire building tonight 7/23 when I go to bed.



posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Well didnt really have a dream about the empire state building I might of, but cant remember, I did though have a dream where I was here in town looking for a address and like my friend calls me cell (not in my dream) and I woke up, and he was looking for a building here in town by address lol lolol made me go on google earth and find it for him, so weird.



posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I fell asleep today while watching the ISS space walk and dreamt I was space walking with them.
Does that mean I was really there?



posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
lol I swear to you guys I had nothing to do with the guns and shooting! I don't know where those people came from, I hope it's not like that when we get back there. If it is, I'll have to bust out my trusty lightsaber
How can a superhero like me trust the words of a sith , I'll lose my connections with the Avengers and I'll have to end up joinin' the Sinister Six. I don't mind convertin' to the darkside 'cause all I'll have to do is put on my black spidey-suit and brush up on my skills with a lightsaber.Does joinin' the darkside come with benefits or is it just to be an evil henchmen and follow all orders? (just kiddin' Leira7)



posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by T0by
hhehe lol this has turned into a funny thread.
I dreamt of an indian girl that night, so unless one of you is an indian girl, i give up. = /

like indian from india or native american? Do you remember anything else about her (like what type of necklace she was wearing or her attire)? where you at the empire state?



posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Ok so I participated, sorry it has been a couple of days, but here I what I did in my dream....

I went to starbucks that was next to the empire state building, and got a coffee milkshake, I got it at starbucks so anyone that saw me would be able to identify me. I also took an AK-47 and a heck of a lot of ammo. I walked into the lobby and started shooting the roof and a bunch of crap like paintings and such that were on the walls. I did this to test and see if anyone would notice a crazy maniac with a machine gun and a milkshake.

Lots and lots of emergency personnel showed up and I literally got into a shootout that went up and down the whole building, for a long time. In the midst of all this a guy wearing a green jogging suit and tennis shoes was calmly hanging out with me, and he said he was the guy that started this thread on ats. He was my height 5'9" or so, but like 145 lbs. He was fairly ticked that I had caused such a severe commotion, but I explained, it was just a test of the theory of this dreaming project, and he laughed and realized that you could get away with anything in the dream world, and he started shooting people and stuff with me. He found a shotgun laying around on like the 15th floor. After the shootout I flew out the top of the building and went back home to new mexico.

So sorry if I shot you, but after I started shooting there were so many people there that it was unbelievable. Shooting each other. Some people figured out how to stay alive, while others died. I got shot a lot, but I seem to be a hologram in my dreams, so bombs bullets and other people are not able to injure me in any way, and when I'm ready to go, I just float up.



posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I can't believe you guys actually saw shooting and whatnot, we need to try this again in a new location, I will only bring a case of beer this time, no guns. We can chat about the empire state building and what not, eat some pizza, and then maybe come up with something so we can test and see if it worked. So again I'm sorry about the empire state building massacre...... I come in peace from now on.

Pick a location for tonight.



posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve-o
How can a superhero like me trust the words of a sith , I'll lose my connections with the Avengers and I'll have to end up joinin' the Sinister Six. I don't mind convertin' to the darkside 'cause all I'll have to do is put on my black spidey-suit and brush up on my skills with a lightsaber.Does joinin' the darkside come with benefits or is it just to be an evil henchmen and follow all orders? (just kiddin' Leira7)


you'll see what gifts the darkside can give you...just wait it out, and be there tonite



posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
Lots and lots of emergency personnel showed up and I literally got into a shootout that went up and down the whole building, for a long time. In the midst of all this a guy wearing a green jogging suit and tennis shoes was calmly hanging out with me, and he said he was the guy that started this thread on ats. He was my height 5'9" or so, but like 145 lbs. He was fairly ticked that I had caused such a severe commotion, but I explained, it was just a test of the theory of this dreaming project, and he laughed and realized that you could get away with anything in the dream world, and he started shooting people and stuff with me. He found a shotgun laying around on like the 15th floor. After the shootout I flew out the top of the building and went back home to new mexico.

Nice try but that sounds nothing like me. A green jogging suit? give me a break. And I was not in this killing spree with you. Whoever you thought it was, it wasn't me. Who uses guns in there dreams anyway? Where you the dude in the trench coat?



posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I had a leather jacket on, but it was brown, not quite long enough to be a trench coat. I have a beard and brown short hair. I had a coffee milkshake from starbucks.

Who ever it was, he was shooting more people than I was. I seriously was just seeing if anyone noticed me, and I figured a gun would be a good way. I won't be armed tonight so light saber me if you want, I will be drinking beer, and smoking marlys. I'll be wearing camo swim trunks, flip flops and a hawaiian shirt. Where are we going?



posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Does anyone think that when a person enters REM sleep, that our brains emit a signal (brain wave) that other sleepers can detect? Then maybe others can communicate at the same frequency, only available during sleep. Then you would be able to interact with eachother. But does someone have to "host" the "dream world" or is there always a parallel dimension-type thing that we can always "slip" into?



posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
I won't be armed tonight
Good to hear...lol
Well I don't know whether or not we should change the location, I don't mind changing it, though. The only concern is that new comers will be at the Empire State waiting for someone else to show up and us not be there. If we do decide to change, how does the eiffel tower sound to you guys? Put in your ideas too.



posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Motion-Man
Does anyone think that when a person enters REM sleep, that our brains emit a signal (brain wave) that other sleepers can detect? Then maybe others can communicate at the same frequency, only available during sleep. Then you would be able to interact with eachother. But does someone have to "host" the "dream world" or is there always a parallel dimension-type thing that we can always "slip" into?


I think that this is a serious possibility. I know that even when we are awake we are giving off brain waves and signals so I don't see why we wouldn't be while we're dreaming. I was talking to Trix_R_4_kids today and he compared this idea of dreaming together with it being like an ancient chat room. I do wonder if there is a "host" or master dreamer who is creating the rooms if there are rooms or realms we can dip into. Good thougths. Are you in tonite?



posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I'll try. I used to be big on psi, but not so much anymore. How long are you going to be doing this experiment?



posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Motion-Man
I'll try. I used to be big on psi, but not so much anymore. How long are you going to be doing this experiment?

as long as it takes for us to be able to make a proper statement to whether or not our dreams are connected and that we can interact with one another in our dreams.

[edit on 23-7-2007 by leira7]



new topics

top topics



 
15
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join