It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet me at the Empire State Building

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Sorry for being late on the reply..

Late Saturday night into Sunday..I dreamt that I was on a rooftop on another building in NYC roughly 4 buildings away from ESB I had binoculars and was using them to survey the esb rooftop(weird I know)

I saw a tall tanned gentleman wearing a red t-shirt and black sport shorts. He had dark curly/wavy hair and looked as if he was waiting for someone. I also saw a short dark-skinned female of what I think may be Indian/Arabian decent. She had long straight dark hair and was facing the opposite direction of the gentleman. I put the binoculars down and tried as I might, I could not get to the ESB. (security precaution?
)

I then woke up and wrote it down so I would remember.

[edit on 23-7-2007 by Eden]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eden
I saw a tall tanned gentleman wearing a red t-shirt and black sport shorts. He had dark curly/wavy hair and looked as if he was waiting for someone. I also saw a short dark-skinned female of what I think may be Indian/Arabian decent. She had long straight dark hair and was facing the opposite direction of the gentleman. I put the binoculars down and tried as I might, I could not get to the ESB. (security precaution?
)

[edit on 23-7-2007 by Eden]

Yea those two people aren't me, but it could be others who have read this thread and if not, it still could be real people who also decided to meet up there.it's good that you wrote it all down though. People are talking about having trouble getting to the top of the ESB (including myself here). So I am wondering if we should either meet at the base or find another location to meet up at. What do you think?

[edit on 23-7-2007 by leira7]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Ok well it's almost bedtime, and since we didn't decide on a new location I'll go back to the empire state building, hopefully things have calmed down, and nobody is looking for me from the other night. Again I'll be wearing a camo swimming trunks and a hawaiian shirt. And I will be holding a 12-pack of coors light.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Oh yea, lets meet in the lobby.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
Oh yea, lets meet in the lobby.

lobby it is...I will be looking for you. I can't say what I will be wearing, hopefully I don't show up naked. I might have a lightsaber though. You might have to shout at me because I will be wondering around aimlessly or easily getting distracting because that is how I am in real life.

so meet in the lobby everyone!!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Thers nothing wrong with showing up naked, so I know for sure you anit straped with bombs and guns hehhehe >_>

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I'm finding it very hard to 'fly' to the Empire State Building in my dreams. In fact, recently I find it very hard to remember anything I was dreaming whilst sleeping. I went through a stage where it was very easy to remember my dreams but now that's passed and I wake up not really knowing much.

I'm guessing to actually be able to go to the Empire State Building you need to know what it looks like? Or does your body need to visualize what it perceives it looks like? Therefore not making its appearance relevant for meeting you guys. I searched Goggle and studied a picture of it before I went to bed but I still can't remember my dreams - so who knows.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Ok last night was really wierd, and I had some problems. But I did do something in the lobby that would be easily noticed by anyone that saw me. If you saw what it was please post it.

I met someone that had a lightsaber but I could not see their face no matter how hard I tried to look at them.

The wierd thing was that I had a very difficult time remaining myself, I kept morphing into various dragon, alien and animal configurations.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
OK, in my dream I was in a large basement (somewhat between an empty parking basement and an empty storage basement) when me and few other people in the "basement" heard screams and limbs being torn apart in the room upstairs. We knew whatever it was was going to come down to us. In the room next to us there were stairs. Bears came down the stairs. I wore these strange cardboard/leaf/silk shoes that the bears wouldn't hear me in. I woke up before I could sneek behind the bears and go upstairs, but I was in complete control of what I was doing. So if any of you unleashed waves of bears upon us... Oh, and there was another who's face I could see clearly. He had around 1 inch long hair that was brown with a little bit of a reddish tint. He was a white male around 5'9"? 6'2"? He ran up the stairs as fast as he could, also wearing the strange shoes, I don't know if he made it or not. I've been awake too long to remember what exactly he was wearing, and if he had freckles or not. Hey downtown436, did you "morph" into a bear at any time?

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I don't remember being a bear at all, and I was wearing flip flops. Someone had a light saber in the lobby, and I grabbed a coors light and it had a button on the side that turned it into a "beersaber", with the beer saber it was possible to adjust the beam length to a truly insane length. Needless to say I was not the only one that liked playing with the beer saber. Then the guy with the light saber asked for a beer. I reached into my 12-pack and got what I thought was a beer, but it was a frag grenade instead, and I pulled the pin, flicked the spoon and handed it to him, he just stood there looking at it and it blew him into a stain on the floor. I didn't want to do it but it just automatically happened.

The morphing was really uncontrollable, I was shape shifting in evey few seconds, and I could see myself from a 3rd person view. I was like godzilla and a big mean looking dinosaur, and several other hideous renderings that are impossible to fully explain.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I have a feeling this isn't working. downtown436 must have seen lightsabers because leira was going to have one, but I think it was created by his own mind. I'm not totally doubtful yet, I hope that this works. Does anyone remeber being blown up, seeing beasts mutating, bears swarming, or holding a lightsaber? If so please tell. Maybe it is working.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
The thing is, even if it only works once...that is something to work on. The description above sounds like me mind (The guy with short hair and quite tall.) But I'm sure I wasn't dreaming of that last night - but then like I said above, I can't remember anymore.

I have short 1 inch hair atm because it has grown back over a few weeks. Shaving my head again tomorrow because I'll be away for a few days. I'm 6ft3/4 and you said 6ft2. Nah can't be me...can it?

Anyway it only needs 2 people to tell detailed descriptions of each other then we can take it from there.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
yea I have also been experiencing problems remembering everything in my dreams. All I can tell you was that last night I ended up cleaning my uncles toilet because he put a rag in it. I think I know why I dreamed that though. I was watching dirty jobs yesterday and my mom called me and told me the toilet was acting up again----(btw I am not a plumber and my mom and uncle do not live together...just random related things) and I look nothing like a plumber so get that out of your heads (not that all plumbers look alike or anything) . I also remember dreaming about an alien coming to the earth and impregnating thousands of women and all the alien kids wore thick black glasses, and people burned a lot of them when they turned to whales and started flying back to space. >>>>>>>>>I swear I am not on drugs. O.O

I do not recall being as lucid as I usually am in my dreams these last few days. I've been going to bed really late as well because I've been packing up to move to another apartment-- so that could be why. I will be moved in by tonite though.

I have work tomorrow so I will be going to bed earlier, I will have to force myself to sleep (that means using niteQuil..although I am not advocating drug abuse at all). Sorry guys, for a brief second I could have been there but I just don't remember.

[edit on 24-7-2007 by leira7]

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   

After the shootout I flew out the top of the building and went back home to new mexico.

New MExico!!! I live in New Mexico!!!! We should be like totally dreaming the same thing every nite!!!!!!!! Why did it take me so long to realize that we live in the same state? Which part (North, south, east or west?)

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I live in Las Cruces NM. Where do you live? That is cool that you live in New Mexico, there is a lot of fun stuff to do here. I lived in Alamogordo from 1980-87' and then moved to Las Cruces, and have been here since then. Reasons New Mexico is the best place in the world.

1) Huge Desert "playground" areas to blast across at breakneck speed on a dirt bike or off road truck.

2) Golf in January, in a tee shirt, golf in Aug. in flip flops.

3)The most nuclear weapons of any State, and every country in the world except 1(Russia), 2(U.S.).

4) If you like Hunting, we have elk, deer, Turkey, and lots of various small game.

5)If you don't know what green chile is, come get some, because it is a legal drug.

6) Home of White Sands Missile Range, and numerous Flying saucer crashes and sightings.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I was thinking the Times Square area is a more internationally recognized place to vision (tv, new years) ... I have walked the streets of NYC, but never was in the lobby of ESB, nor do I picture the bottom of it well ...

Eiffel tower I do know through video games and tv.

I will try this as well, but, I will have to work on synching my sleep time with you all ... I am a bit of an insomniac at night. I will be sure to make statements to you that will stand out if contact is made (and I am in control). It may take some time, but I will keep trying for a while.

It has been a while since I have tried to deliberately manipulate and direct my dreams.

Interesting thread.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I can't control what I do in dreams, I can't manipulate my dreams while asleep nor can I remember in my dream what has happened, but I often find myself remembering other dreams in my dreams. I know, it's a bit odd. My dreams play out like a show or movie, I just sit and watch and sometimes I feel I'm actually in it instead of having it play out.

But your theory is interesting.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I live in Las Cruces NM.

Me too!!! OMG....what a really strange coincedence!! I go to NMSU. That's so strange.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeThinkerIdealist
Eiffel tower I do know through video games and tv.

I believe that we should probably change the location but I won't do it until I get atleast 3 more people willing to do this as well, because it might be difficult for someone to focus all of their attention on picking another location. Let me know what you all think.

Oh and btw, I didn't have an internet connection since I moved to my new apartment but I should be getting that sorted out soon. So, sorry about not being able to post anything these last couple of days

[edit on 26-7-2007 by leira7]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I graduated with a B.S. in geography from NMSU in 05'. That is crazy. I go to milagro every morning to get coffee, at about 7:15 or 7:30 am If you wanted to meet me for real. I run a website that you should check out also....www.revolution2008.net

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join