It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Meet me at the Empire State Building

page: 1
15
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Most of the time when I dream I know it's a dream so I tend to do things that I normally don't do in real life.

Like this one dream, I saw a man polishing his boat and I walked up to him and told him to give me money, and he just looked at me as if I was insane. For a brief second I questioned if I was actually in public because I had never seen this man before and I can usually manipulate the people in my dreams. It really made me wonder if sometimes the people I see in my dreams are possibly asleep and in the same dream as me.

So I would like to try something out just because I am curious. If any of you want to test your dreaming abilities with me and see if you are actually dreaming of real people, then come and meet me at the Empire State Building in New York City. We can set up a time and location on the building (i.e. which floor). If you actually dream of someone else, (it might be me) then just describe them. I hope this works!!!

[edit on 20-7-2007 by leira7]



[edit on 20-7-2007 by leira7]




posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Awesome!

I lucid dream and see characters that do their "own thing."
This is possible and I am willing to try.

I live in the USA and EMT is my timezone.
Let me know when you want to do this

Thanks



posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
We can do it tonite if you want. I am on mountain time



posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Tonight will not work as I work the graveyard shift.

SUN, MON, TUES, WED around this time will work for me. Dont let this stop you from getting others involved.



[edit on 20-7-2007 by IMAdamnALIEN]



posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Leira are you male or female, so if it works I can reconise you. Dont decribe any more details, hehe should be fun, always wanted to go new york.



posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Leira are you male or female, so if it works I can reconise you. Dont decribe any more details, hehe should be fun, always wanted to go new york.



NO NO NO dont say, that will ruin the experiment.



posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Leira are you male or female, so if it works I can reconise you. Dont decribe any more details, hehe should be fun, always wanted to go new york.



NO NO NO dont say, that will ruin the experiment.

Ok yeah, dont say, just say hey nice view up here, to everyone, then Ill know its you.



posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
lol...well it's not like I am spending any money on plane tickets so
I can go to New york twice if need be...lol Will tonite work for any of you? and when will another time be good?



posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Originally posted by _Phoenix_


Ok yeah, dont say, just say hey nice view up here, to everyone, then Ill know its you.
Alright I will talk about the view and everything. Hopefully you'll get to see what my shirt says for further confirmation.
when do you want to do this?

[edit on 20-7-2007 by leira7]



posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
lol...well it's not like I am spending any money on plane tickets so
I can go to New york twice if need be...lol Will tonite work for any of you? and when will another time be good?

Yeah just do it every night, because you might not get lucid. So if we all do it everynight, were bound to be there the same time, one night. If it works that is.

It can be kinda like a astral meeting place, where we all try our best to go there every night, and see if we meet someone.

The more people the better, so if I somehow fail, there might be someone else there.

[edit on 20-7-2007 by _Phoenix_]



posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
that's sounds like a damn good idea...I have been trying to astral travel but I find that my mind gets way too distracted. I think that if I narrow it down to one place, then I will eventually be able to get there. I dream every night but it depends on my level of exhaustion or amount of time I get to sleep. The more tired I am the longer I sleep, and the more likely I will have lucid dreams. So I suppose I will be drinking some chammomile tea every night until we all meet up.



posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
[It can be kinda like a astral meeting place, where we all try our best to go there every night, and see if we meet someone.
The more people the better, so if I somehow fail, there might be someone else there.



Great idea!
We wont all enter the REM stage of sleep at the same time the first try, we need like 100 people to conduct this experiment right. Being on a different schedule makes me kinda out of the loop. Good luck to everyone!



posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
that's sounds like a damn good idea...I have been trying to astral travel but I find that my mind gets way too distracted. I think that if I narrow it down to one place, then I will eventually be able to get there. I dream every night but it depends on my level of exhaustion or amount of time I get to sleep. The more tired I am the longer I sleep, and the more likely I will have lucid dreams. So I suppose I will be drinking some chammomile tea every night until we all meet up.

Yeah I get what you mean, it aquires so much concentration, not just to get out, and lucid, but to even stick to plan, you might get out, but decide to dance in your room, and forget about other stuff, I know Ive done that, haha.



posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
yea...hopefully we can get more people involved in this eventually. I have actually had a long day and I am thinking about hittin the sack right now. I haven't started my job yet so I will probably sleep til 10am. I'm such a slacker, lol...If you do get to the Empire State Building and see me, I am pretty sure I won't be what you expected....
wow I really made that sound mysterious, now you'll want to find out...lol



posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
yea...hopefully we can get more people involved in this eventually. I have actually had a long day and I am thinking about hittin the sack right now. I haven't started my job yet so I will probably sleep til 10am. I'm such a slacker, lol...If you do get to the Empire State Building and see me, I am pretty sure I won't be what you expected....
wow I really made that sound mysterious, now you'll want to find out...lol


Haha, I dont know if I should be scared or excited. Anyway Ill see ya if I see ya. Sweet dreams



posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
EDIT: oh lol lucid dream in the empire state building, didnt think of that one didnt i.


I will give it a try to I guess

[edit on 21-7-2007 by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz]



posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Ill give it a try, worst case scenerio is a good nights sleep.

Im not going to bed yet though. I guess on a average basis I go to sleep around midnight est. See you there!



posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I, too, work a graveyard shift.

But, I'm on EDT and you're on MDT? Heck, there may be a few hours -- say 2am to 6am MDT -- that we may be able to meet.

I'll keep that in mind tonight. Hopefully we'll have rediculous, fearless, totally inconsequential sex at 4am MDT!

I'll be the guy carrying a bucket of strawberries, celery and peanut butter and jelly.

So if some stranger walks up to you and shouts, "This is stupidl!!!", that'll be me.

I'll be lookin' for ya.




[edit on 21-7-2007 by Tuning Spork]



posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   
LOL

This thread made it to the most popular list......Maybe we will get enough people for this to work.......Also may I request something??? If the OP agrees we should change the thread title to something along the lines of

"Dream Experiment: Empire State Building"

"Mass Dreaming Study"

or something like that

Just my thoughts, we need to attract more ATS'ers



posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
You can call it DREAMCON 07 I will be there...SAT SUN MON
Empire State Building it is I am in the Mountain time zone




top topics



 
15
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join