It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet me at the Empire State Building

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Im down with stonehenge, let me know when you are going to try it.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I will be going to stonehenge for the rest of the week...so I will see you all there

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Alright I'm currently in the eastern time zone, but I will see you there tonight. I gotta jump on google earth and find where in the heck stonehenge is.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   
when are we going to meet up? I have been going to bed really late because I am taking a summer class but I will hopefully have most of my work done by the end of this week.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
WOW after reading this whole thread i am amazed. I do not know how to LD but ill definately practice more often now!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeH PwNeR
WOW after reading this whole thread i am amazed. I do not know how to LD but ill definately practice more often now!!!

I suggest watching videos or looking at pictures of Stonehendge or whatever place you decide to go to. Sometimes LD just happens when you're not expecting it and it just doesn't when you do. I find that when I am more stressed or go to bed past 11:00pm, I have diffculty becoming lucid. Just keep practicing and get a feel for what works best for you
I will be going to Stonehenge tonite hopefully, see you there

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7

Originally posted by TeH PwNeR

I suggest watching videos or looking at pictures of Stonehendge or whatever place you decide to go to. Sometimes LD just happens when you're not expecting it and it just doesn't when you do. I find that when I am more stressed or go to bed past 11:00pm, I have diffculty becoming lucid. Just keep practicing and get a feel for what works best for you
I will be going to Stonehenge tonite hopefully, see you there

Stonehenge creeps me out a bit, who knows what they used it for.
But Ill try go there.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Didn't the druids use to sacrifice children at stonehenge? Yikes!

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
OOOOOO

Stonehenge nice!

I will do my best to teleport there. I have been getting better at a technique I will try it when I go to bed.

Don't know where stonehenge is but I am sure just thinking about it will do the trick once I'm lucid.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I hope to see all of you there tonite
good luck being lucid. and as long as you don't fear anything, mostlikely nothing bad will happen

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Interesting thread

and I noticed a couple people in here said they were from NMSU... as am I.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join