It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 234
<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I'm sorry Sys. I meant Gene Roddenberry.

Jerry Goldsmith was a composer.

[edit on 3/21/2008 by pjslug]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
It's too stupid. Eleven at OMF shows us the correct place, where the so called Big Basin photos were shot and gives evidence they were not done at that place and than he explains, they were done somewere around there...

You can put the pictures one on one. But that witness is wrong? Interesting interpretation. And remember all those other stuff about how to talk to witnesses... Tell them, they don't even know, what they photographed...

Tom, if you feel lonely over there, come here. I will make a song for you. (I just managed to get sound again, really great!)

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
That was kewl PJ ..i went who is that..I thinkt the enemy is hell bent on swarming with hoaxes until we tire..but there will always be a new crop to believe, why? the same reason star trek was so popular, and the same reason Punch and Judy in the mideveal ages were..people wanted a break from the mundane, of coure star trek will take them more places than they could imagine, with beasts and exotic aliens ready to copulate, or exterminate, an emotional and mental exercise..which unleashes the creative aspect in us all. Anti grav we may already have , if not..its in the works..and once its in the works..it may come...perhaps some guy in a garage as opposed to an escher institute. Because just as the best medical procedures come from the battle field, so that knowledge will trickle back to us for application.

This one is just like the rollor coaster, and if it was Tom hall, or a movie house like warner brothers, they succeeded in entertainment and longevity for a mem project as most last less than six months, tops one year. lets see if the next batch can do the same.

As Sidd so poignantly points out with the pictures, the same happened with the brazil case, the lady , I call brazilian Shirley, said no it did not look like the drone it was an animal. the chupacabra, (they certainly dont want our beast confused with theirs, and I dont blame them) yet here we were pushing that was proof of our drones, and the same even with us here almost , reaching out to the American Shirley for help, but nobody called Shirley Mclaine...I say Us, even though not me, because these things hurt us all, and it hurts me to see another decieved..thats all.

Sidd, that was a good update, I must visit UFO casebook too as Dr Dil put up a most brilliant essay on the this matter including ufo hunters.
I wish I could write so clearly and to the point or like you who in 3 sentences says what I want to in a whole paragraph.I may post it here also .

I think things are closing in on the hoaxers..I dont think they have white laboratory coats either.

[edit on 21-3-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Hi guys,

I just wanted to say something regarding recent developments in the CARET drone case. I feel that when this started we were all very excited and searching for the origin of the information, and perhaps trying to raise awareness to other people to take notice on something that was interesting and unique.

That objective has certainly been completed, i remember a number of members being excited that it was mentioned in other areas a long time ago, and now in the last few days you have an article on the front page of the LA Times, UFO Hunters covering and investigating the drone case on the History Channel, and other sources bringing it to light.

I just think it's gone a step further now, this needs refreshing, everyone is stuck in barfing up slim links to things not fundamental to the subject.

[edit on 21/3/08 by October]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Hi October, Good to see you. But I am sad you did not add a drone to your Avatar!
You must get one, but it may knock the other images off..not ergonomic enough..
..(correction I just saw the satellite)I agree this will only generate interest in the other sciences..that is good..and viceversa..
Here by the way are the emails to Eleven at om from Tom which Sidd alerted us too and the youtube flick by a German creator Von DroneofKC.
(hmmm) Thanx Droneonline and VonDrone Eleneven and Sidd ,hehehe.
Its called BIG PASTIN PARK!!

Note the he maentions the exact place but also How he conttacted LMH and corrected her, and she did nothing. He is also looking for the pole as he works for PS EnG
de.youtube.com...

From Todays email to Eleven from TOM
1- "The attached photos are related to your Drone Investigation. I took one of them, the other I saved off of the Coast To Coast website when they 1st
became public. I highly suspect this is a layered photo.

The photo with the Drone in it, I tried to label it, similar to the photo I took, after I found out where the photo was taken-with the numbers added for proof it was the same tree line. The photo seem layered. The reason I knew where the photo may have been taken, is because I used to work in the area, for PG&E-as a meter reader. Though it was several months before I actually drove to Saratoga,CA to look in 2007, I knew right away when I saw the photo, that it was Saratoga, and not Big Basin State park, as the original photo posting on Linda Moulton Howe's www.earthfiles.com website stated. In fact, I even wrote Linda Moulton Howe(LMH) explaining what I found and questioning the validity of the drone photos, questoning how the photographer could have mistaken the location, all LMH did was correct the caption on her website to change the location of the tree line photo, to Saratoga - I highly suspect her credibility now.......amongst other articles I have read of hers about this one subject. I'll have to search my folders to see if I kept those letters. I'll left you see them."

COMMENTS:
I think he's wrong with the alleged false location:
From the witnesses:
From Jenna :
"My name is Jenna and I participate in a listserv for photographers in *Saratoga*, CA. Today a member named Stephen posted some pictures he took yesterday (the 5th) for *a *class assignment *in the area around Big Basin*.
From Stephen :
"yesterday i was up *around big basin* for my assignment"

They never said he was INSIDE Big Basin Park.
Some other comments from Tom:
"The 3rd photo posted (on the bottom) on the link above - the ridge in the backgroud is up above Saratoga,CA - commonly refered to as Bohlman Rd Ridge when I worked that area. There are far too many homes in that photo for this to be taken in Big Basin-even though he did state he was 'up around Big Basin' he's still quite aways away from Big Basin-maybe this was near the Summit at Hwy 9 and Hwy 35. Highway 9 is referred to as Big Basin Wy - but based on the sun-angle - this is about 1-2pm..and definetly in the Highway 9/Sanborn Rd area.. The view is looking east - and I'd guess the photo was taken either on private property( there are hundreds of homes up in this area - many private roads in this area off highway 9)- maybe 4-5 miles west as the crow flies from Bohlman Rd off of Highway 9 -another landmark location is this photo had to be taken east of the Camp Swig area- looking back towards Saratoga,CA........

This area is very wooded, and some areas are more open, but to get a photo of the Bohlman Ridge from the vantage point taken, would lend me to believe it was taken on private property with a view of course, which means the photographer was very lucky to grab a photo of the alleged craft - or it offered an opportunity to take photos from the deck of a view home......? of course I am stating I don't believe this is an off planet UFO - I lean to Robotics and RC(remote control) combined. Also, Sanborn Park is in the area but I feel the angle is off for a photo from there,(too close) though flowers would be plentiful in that area in the park, based on his article. But, anything west of Sanborn park - there really isn't too many vantage points to get Bohlman Ridge in the background from public roadways-everything else are private roads..

Ok and i must add that Tom is working hard with PG&E friends to find Raj's pole......
soon we will have our answers ....""" (eleven)

Noteworthy are Toms assessments or comments
to LMH..keep her in mind at all times on this matter..(sys)

Perhaps people are scaling down the expectations to anti gravity to Ionic or Tesla, as another similar drone was spotted in Washington, polutting the air with Ozone smells., like the 1964 device we posted up.

Now I must leave..to go to Tennesee to attend a personal matter.
Happy Easter ! I Ihope you catch the rabbit while I am gone..perhaps little Mimzy even. I love mimzy...No eggs , little chicks yes, I can breed chickens good.

Hasta la Vista

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I hope you have a good easter Sys, maybe a good egg will be found somewhere...of course it may be painted to look like a rock, so be Keen!

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by fortwynt
I hope you have a good easter Sys, maybe a good egg will be found somewhere...of course it may be painted to look like a rock, so be Keen!

Hi Fort Havent finished packing yet, but I found this just for eye candy on klingon vessel from the future that battled the dominion succesfully

but I dont think its the model that guy was talking about in the christies auction.
from wiki

okay now im gone but there is plenty of star trek stuff out there like below .good luck!

www.ex-astris-scientia.org...

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config

Hi Fort Havent finished packing yet, but I found this just for eye candy on klingon vessel from the future that battled the dominion succesfully

but I dont think its the model that guy was talking about in the christies auction.
from wiki

okay now im gone but there is plenty of star trek stuff out there..good luck!

have a safe trip sys.

I am very interested to see the model that is being spoken of. The Star Trek tie-in definitely seems possible, with the info you've posted so far...i can't wait for more!

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Did I just see unknowncountry quoting your finds on this thread Sys_Config?

What you posted on the 19th here, they make "a possible explanation" in the 21st or did I miss some events in between and I am mistaken?

Also lots of interesting developments, drones are in the mainstream spotlight. Why so much attention from media sources?
Someone on the mass media hierarchy had to present this case to the non-ufo crowd with a "credible aura" of the aid of two detectives, looking for a missing man that took pictures of the drones, didn't he?

The drones dressed up with a more "credible" exposure to the crowd.. Right.. What's next?

Did I give you a star yet Sys or haven't I? You sure deserve it!

Be safe!

[edit on 21-3-2008 by spacebot]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
why do I need stars, I have all of you my friends, to keep me straight and honest and shine a way for me on this quest..Now..I go.

^i^

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Seems, I am a little late. Still I wish you some happy days and a lot of coloured eggs, Sys.

Same to all of you other guys and girls!

These days are good for some meditation. Why not meditate over trees, which don't change at all in three month...

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
Seems, I am a little late. Still I wish you some happy days and a lot of coloured eggs, Sys.

Same to all of you other guys and girls!

These days are good for some meditation. Why not meditate over trees, which don't change at all in three month...

I forgot my one of my suitcases Sidd, and not one leaf has changed changed in 3 mos, except flowers are not in view. just raised the camera up a tad, same sequence . Amazing Tom or was it Jim .Your show Sidd, ..love you all bye!

[edit on 22-3-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
They say, it never rains in Southern California. That's why the trees in Northern California don't grow at all.
Not one leaf, right Sys...

What you see is an overlay of the photo done by Stephen and that one of "Tom" . Nice name, by the way.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
Note the he maentions the exact place but also How he conttacted LMH and corrected her, and she did nothing. He is also looking for the pole as he works for PS EnG

Has anyone considered the possibility that once these drone pictures hit the web like wildfire the government had the telephone poles replaced?

We should mention to these two investigators that they need to consider this possibility. They need to investigate the records of any telephone poles in that area that were replaced or "repaired" around the time that the drone photos made their way around the web.

(Ok. PJ now goes back to being sick with a horrible cold, courtesy of his adorable girlfriend.
)

[edit on 3/22/2008 by pjslug]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Hehe, yes but replacing Saratoga was a little bit too difficult, so they replaced the witnesses.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Since I can't answer you over there, murnut,

I think the rolls are more expensive this year.

Have some nice days, friend. "Tom" will do the rest now.

[edit on 22-3-2008 by Siddharta]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Just in case, the MIBs want to see my bookmarks. Here they are:

Think, whatever you want...

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
Hehe, yes but replacing Saratoga was a little bit too difficult, so they replaced the witnesses.

Astounding,
already your work is being talked about at OMF, and even put to music by one poster, reinforcing issues you raised. It was quite good, the tree seemed to dance to it. Stars do draw attentiion Sid, Outstanding observation, like the chad drone,...too perfect. As we know "stars that burn twice as bright, last half as long.'....(Bladerunner)

Now, Lmh did her new drone information, and it was not new, and no realease of new drones or the photgraphic submissions from the bicycle gang. She spent the first half in a scorching critique the MSM, amd mufon and others, for lack of investigation. (I nearly died laughing) and the other 15 minutes in a tour de force bactracking to cases sevral years old, i.e .re-creating a history for this drone that cannot be proven. Well, it cant be disproven either some say. Oh really? of course it has and it can be conclusively when she hands over the pictures, those hi-res ones she has stashed in her bra, or somewhere no one can get to.
So her announcement is geared more for newbies, just finding out .An update in other words.
The rest of us can just lump it, as far as she is concerned.
Whitley was smooth, charming, and professed that he himself did not know whats going to happen next. I predict he will outlive and outlast LMH.
Don't worry, we are preparing a special lemon sauce for her,
www.unknowncountry.com...
Hear for yourself ..
Her use of "Ironic" is disingenuous, or if not, quite frankly.."Ironic".

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I'd say at least Mr. Strieber is logical enough to keep his opinion SLIGHTLY disconnected from that of LMH on this matter, so even if she is demonstrated to be operating with "funny business" he can have plausible deniability....just a thought.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I'd say at least Mr. Strieber is logical enough to keep his opinion SLIGHTLY disconnected from that of LMH on this matter, so even if she is demonstrated to be operating with "funny business" he can have plausible deniability....just a thought.

Yes, thank goodness, as I mentioned early on, despite this, I like Whitley, and he genuinely believes what he believes. Its a piritual matter for him so I respect that.If I wanted some to entertain or captivate attention, he would be the person, and he certainly left her on a limb, when he said, I don't know what to think.
Dang he was smooth.
Now that she has put herself out on the limb, someone needs to give her a wood saw.

new topics

top topics

<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join