It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 231
<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Hi Murnut,

tomi just said: Even if we engage private detectives, we can not not provide more, than the old stuff.

As you always said.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
Yep, there is just too much involved in the back-story for it to be a hoax (unless it was created by a government sponsored think tank such as RAND). But we've been over all of this before.
I have a feeling that soon the truth will be brought to light by a select few... and that's only because certain powers-that-be want the truth to be known. Life is going to get very interesting in the next few years. Keep your eyes wide and your heart open -- stay tuned!

[edit on 3/18/2008 by pjslug]

I agree for the potential this had as coming from the either disinfo or Rand type study as well as viral. Irecall several connections that puzzled me but quickly dissipated back into the dark, starting with keith edwards and not long ago the escher institute. I believe Life is going to get more interesting in the next few years, particularly as many are cashing in on the 2012 phrophecy as interpreted by western fiction writers. If we can keep the petal to the metal nearest where everything converges ..LMH and c2c, then we may have a chance to crack this. After all, the "Old Ones" spoke of Acorns not falling far from the tree.
Its like he old tests where information is left out on a problem, we have no choice but to select the option ..not enough information. But we know who has that. If the PI s are unsuccsesful, this leaves it back to , the same Lady who has had the goods all along.
The opening is there to discredit not her alone..also. I dont like that, as the whole field gets a bad rap, just as it is making it to prime time.
I would much rather have had it, "Believers Smack Down Hoaxters..than Prime time Smacks Down Believers. Fortunately, with so many sightings, even if in spring summer, the interest will remain.
With networking and accessing getting better, something will break one way or another. So we can remain hopeful in that PJ.

Questions for Atto who asked for a list
1how far away from international waters are you I see you only in oregon washington state,
2Will you do an analysis of the apparent tuner and its operational frquencies
3I noted the use of lithium , along with magnesium, aluminum, etc in one of the egrd explanations, which also was identified in the LAP.
4I believe your microwave excitation process may have been validated lately.
5 whwere is the original egrd site, as I can no longer find it..
6 Can you explain the symbols on the node surface, some are dubious unlike sigils.
7 Is the lap related to Tap tens work, or is it a feeble imitation thrown together, along with some of your concepts like how cropcircleship borrowed.
8 Do you like Bruce Cathies work?
9 why didnt Todd let you hook his site up..its terrible! is he that cheap? a securities lawyer?
10 Have you talked with Mark Cater, at the other site..whats up with that. Smart Lad too.
11 Have you and fortyfive letters spoken, any further progress on the anti grav design, ironically, he said "it holds water", of course.

12 When can we take a ride on your boat
?

Thanx

[edit on 18-3-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
A few people have called "Hoax" on this due to poor writing, and high school science terms. I completely understand where your comming from. However an important aspect to remember that it seems very likley that science did not run this program. The military did. I just got out of the Army a few months ago and I have to admit that I have seen important documents (non ufo related, just important i.e. personal finance and such) and almost always they are written in the simplest possible terms. Perhaps if scientests were to have written the report, the terminology would have been much better. Looks exactly like military wrote it to me.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
all very interesting...just lurking around, taking it all in, keeping my mind aloof as much as possible...waiting for a reply email from WS on some issues with the whole thing I posed to him...five or six days and counting.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by freighttrain
Call me a baboon and give me a banana... I am a believer! I think this is all real!

You would not be wrong brother...

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
So you say, military writes like "fools to fools"?

Interesting enough.

But Isaac said, they were extracting alien technology for the commercial market.
So they talked military fool style, while extracting the newest pokemon from alien technology?

\\//

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

i just wonder what "commercial" applications they were referencing? purely military? things in the private sector im not aware of?

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by fortwynt

Probably more Corso-type BS. This whole thing is fake...where is anything solid to believe in?

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomiuk

Originally posted by freighttrain
Call me a baboon and give me a banana... I am a believer! I think this is all real!

You would not be wrong brother...

Wow, posts are coming so quickly, that it is impossible, to understand, who answers to what without quotation anymore.

And even with quotation I think, that tomi answers the post for me...???

That's only possible in different worlds and changing identity! Either I am tomi or she is me...

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by fortwynt

i just wonder what "commercial" applications they were referencing? purely military? things in the private sector im not aware of?

Wasn't this obvious from the first picture? A ceiling fan!

We never could have reached this developement without alien interference.

Praise to the holy ceiling fan!

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   

...also, do not forget Computer Generated Imagery!

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by chromatico

Probably more Corso-type BS. This whole thing is fake...where is anything solid to believe in?

I suppose so, but there never seems to be anything "solid" that i can personally put my hands on to call "real" with any type of ufo-related material, so in the realm of the "regular joe" it all will ALWAYS come down to belief or non-belief....regardless of what one considers proof and what another doesn't....at any rate, i neither believe nor do not believe...at best it is a curiousty...if real, i feel LMH has dropped the ball on certain aspects, and done some damage to the whole movement by not being more upfront, but then again who am i to judge?

If not real, then i've lost nothing, it wont shatter my universe...again, it's just a curiousity and an interesting thing to spend my free time analyzing.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   

although I will say that I do find it pretty compelling, the "connections" with already existing forms (insomuch as the "glyphs" are concerned), in relation to a possible collaboration on the part of holy-weird types and graphics artists...i am still very intrigued by that possibility...buy like sys says, if it all turned out to be real I would be the first to champion it...but it's going to be a hard sell at this point.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Hi Guys Fort Sidd Ogre and chromatico, et al

I have added more stuff to my comments Library in my profile. you may not have seen, the matrix monitor image, the oil pigs etc.
Ogre made point on writing style. My brother a retired AF Colonel said there wer sevral styles, like when requisitioning, total gobble d gook, and a simple style as mentioned. However Sidd states correctly this was a civilian writing (or he wants us to think). One of the reasons I picked on tom hall earlier besides the cartoons that remain in the Woy File, is that Tom had a son in the military in Iraq named Chris. hard to get data on him. and I fancied the phrase in the LAP a sloppy physicist ipatrolling the streets in Iraq.. Jack Sarfaett was involved in an interview wdiscussing that when Linda afterwards cancelled interview of witness or consultants on c2c. and she closed the lid and kcked everyone out the kitchen.
Just a curiosity, I didn't know she coould cook.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
Hi Guys Fort Sidd Ogre and chromatico, et al

I have added more stuff to my comments Library in my profile. you may not have seen, the matrix monitor image, the oil pigs etc.
Ogre made point on writing style. My brother a retired AF Colonel said there wer sevral styles, like when requisitioning, total gobble d gook, and a simple style as mentioned. However Sidd states correctly this was a civilian writing (or he wants us to think). One of the reasons I picked on tom hall earlier besides the cartoons that remain in the Woy File, is that Tom had a son in the military in Iraq named Chris. hard to get data on him. and I fancied the phrase in the LAP a sloppy physicist ipatrolling the streets in Iraq.. Jack Sarfaett was involved in an interview wdiscussing that when Linda afterwards cancelled interview of witness or consultants on c2c. and she closed the lid. Just a curiosity.

How's it goin, my friend? So you used to be a policeman? That's amazingly something I wouldn't have guessed, but kudos!

I can't seem to see your images in your comments section, they show up as broken(to me).

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Just click on the links the whole pic. comes up..really cool..i'll tell you what I will post now.I will be back and post on this post here.
Dang still have to click on those two blue links.
well I 'll be danged again, look who did xmen WarnerBros"s!! same who did mimzi via newline subsidiary in Au. God bless their precious little hearts.
Cieling fans key to salvation, at least a good nights sleep! ]

Xmen influence on design of caret circa 2003
x men caret
forgetomori.com...

CLICK ON LINKS FOR CMPLETE MATRIX PIX

i244.photobucket.com...
i244.photobucket.com...
Also Matrix influence (rip off) really

Moonking and Yuefo both discussed the affiliation of industrial oil rigging parts the suspects had access to, and Space bot, as well as ourselves the connection with water as well as fish. Perhaps atto can help put these threads together for us.
design ripoff from conventional gps pipeline cleaner Hoaxter connected to water/ocean/fishing/access/oil rigs

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   

No what I said is, military has a tendancy to speak in lamens terms. They speak in a language that everyone can understand.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ogre14t

No what I said is, military has a tendancy to speak in lamens terms. They speak in a language that everyone can understand.

plus, while military types tend to be very skilled at "hands on" work, not all of them are particularly skilled at "high speech", but prefer more "layman's" language i guess...i could be wrong.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Possible Drone Explanation from Whitley / Popular Mechanics

Led me to this and also this

Basically a free energy device that supposedly has been demonstrated to exhibit anti gravity effects.

I might post this on the free energy forum where no doubt it will be flamed in seconds but it does sound very like the portable power devices referred to in the serpo story.

Even so chicken and egg but I thought might be of interest and I might dig a little further in those directions.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by chunder
Possible Drone Explanation from Whitley / Popular Mechanics

Led me to this and also this

Basically a free energy device that supposedly has been demonstrated to exhibit anti gravity effects.

I might post this on the free energy forum where no doubt it will be flamed in seconds but it does sound very like the portable power devices referred to in the serpo story.

Even so chicken and egg but I thought might be of interest and I might dig a little further in those directions.

As I understand it, is this not unlike the "lifters" (im sure you've heard of those)? I posted about this in my "garage built levitation devices" over at UC quite a while back....seemed to me that this could be a very advanced version of this (relatively old) technology...that the "arms" could be a way of directing the ionized particles in a particular controlled direction....the behavior certainly seems to be similar to how the 'drone' is described, and plus, if very advanced (by government let's say), an on-board power source would be the answer to perfecting the "lifter" concept.

but maybe we are talking about 2 different things here.

new topics

top topics

<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join