It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 232
<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by fortwynt

Originally posted by chunder
Possible Drone Explanation from Whitley / Popular Mechanics

I agree, I like the principle, the ionization bothers me, I can imagine a buildup of charge, then grounding itself on someone. As You say Improvements would have been made in both that area , as well as weight. like materials Atto mention aero gel or smoke, high strength and heat resisstance, would make it even more flight capabable. A lot of improvements could have been made by now, 43 years yes, especially with solar or lithium hybrid batterries. and perhaps even hit on electrogravitics. What puzzled me is the total lack of information or follow up on that after that article. only mag is shown, but not proto types after.
He developed a nify looking midget plane. though. I wonder how it acts on a rainy day.

I would like to make that pasrt of the library..He seems to have been going in correct direction...just something on the side to research at liesure

Good Show Guys . I luv stuff like that.

[edit on 19-3-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by fortwynt

Lifters designs and tech with detailed explanations.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config

Originally posted by fortwynt

Possible Drone Explanation from Whitley / Popular Mechanics

He developed a nify looking midget plane. though. I wonder how it acts on a rainy day.

HAHAHA good point Sys. not only that, but ionized air on such a large scale would have serious health risks unless filtered properly, as I understand it.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   

That seems to be the thrust (excuse the pun) of the article, which as you say isn't new news and has been postulated as a possible means of powered flight for a drone type device.

The free energy device just somehow nagged at me, never heard of one as supposedly simple and compact that also exhibited anti gravity effects.

Probably BS but who knows, maybe someday all of this will come together for an "ahhh" moment. Maybe that's the intent of the "hoax" ?

Quite probably none of the above has anything at all to do with this thread, please take my posts as neither questions or statements but more discussion points for anyone interested.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   

That seems to be the thrust (excuse the pun) of the article, which as you say isn't new news and has been postulated as a possible means of powered flight for a drone type device.

The free energy device just somehow nagged at me, never heard of one as supposedly simple and compact that also exhibited anti gravity effects.

Probably BS but who knows, maybe someday all of this will come together for an "ahhh" moment. Maybe that's the intent of the "hoax" ?

Quite probably none of the above has anything at all to do with this thread, please take my posts as neither questions or statements but more discussion points for anyone interested.

Noted.

I had read up on this stuff several years ago, but had totally forgotten about it, and one day I thought hmm, given the descriptions of the behavior (movements) of the drones, it sparked that memory, but for the life of me I couldn't remember where I had read about the lifter stuff...then a fellow poster at UC spelled it out for me and I just wondered if perhaps the drones were an advanced type of this and if the actual means of propulsion, "lift", etc wasn't a similar principle with perhaps an on-board source of power...of course, as you point out, it's all speculation on my part and may have nothing to do with it....Just the weird sort-of "health effects" or off-kilter feelings that one of the "witnesses" pointed out (if true) made me think that the whole situation with the massive ionized air that would be produced from something of this scale might account for it...but again, just imagination on my part....anyway....

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I am intrigued fellows. as Raytheon, like other familar names gruman, boeing, are tied up with the escher darpa type projects thruout the country.They quietly took this up along with Seversky even though he was tightly secretive and patented his device, He was intrinsically involved in pre and post war aircraft technology quite famous actually. If you wish to see how this network called by Eisenhower the military industrial complex look up the Britannica article on this guy www.britannica.com...
Theoretical models had it flying at 300, 000 feet., bullets would go thru mesh, evn if damaged stays up. The larger the mesh, the more stable, also microwaves could be relayed to powergrid as well as. Thus association with pwerlines no accident. It needs air, so use in space is precluded.
I found this on Keely net covering the being underneath ion exhaust was no problem I found out. These pics do a bit more justice for our purposes.

www.keelynet.com...

being that the development and testing is an ongoing thing , such a craft with the appropriate lettering to disguise woud fit the caret behaviour. As I mentioned earlier what we actually have would probably knock anyones socks looking at it. Perhaps thats why the LAP had the space open for the pics, so it would accommodate any accidental sighting that involved pics, the narrative would appear to cover the pics, but not really. mix it with esoteric crap, and then some, to add mystery, and it would be a great disinfo and counterintelligence document. Modularized psyops, one size fits all. All highly speculative of course.

however...

I did come across some work Washington State, it just keeps popping up..Atto you are so lucky. which is part of the Escher and Ca Chess network that works on AI and Autonomous systems and not to mention ionic propulsion as well I believe some players in that area just got a half a billion for development of Cray systems. What caught my Eye in that was the feeder mechanism which resembled that radiator looking part on the drone.
Just a curiosity..Thats all

www.lancs.ac.uk...

edit on 19-3-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by klatunictobarata

Wednesday 19 March

REMINDER:

The drones will be on the History Channel tonight at 10:00 PM on the UFO HUNTERS.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Hope somebody can record this. Right now my computer even doesn't have sound. (I hate Windows, yes!)

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I can assure you if none of us were mentioned then it was worthless

Mufon is slowly making it to my crap list. Carrion never emailed me, and neither did Tom. Spirals is acting like a tramp in hiding. Atto is in internantional waters (thats what he calls hiis bathtub )
I have no cable, so I will rely on everyone elses keen Eye. Om is still congratulating itself.Fox news bumped the drones for George Bush. Another good reason to see him leave office. No drone news.Om is still congratulating itself. Rumors have it, that the pole may be on private property in an icommercial/ndustrial area, based on how the terminal ends are on the pole. (I assume that means harder even to find )Om is still congratulating itself. Om was mentioned 3 times in the paper article. Om gave itself a standing ovation.
My take is, I think they want the world to be absolutely sure who deserves what may come next. I really think its well deserved. If we can make a collage with all their real pictures, it would be even better. (mur fort and shad try to stay in the back as much as possible if that happens,simulate cloaking if at all possible

Update..I understand no mention of the all the witnesses, no emails. Thats strange. Isnt that what the others are maintaining is proof? There was a hint at suspicion of cgi as the drone is always taken with empty space behind. Moonking pointed that out several months ago along with the how it was pictured off center so it could be moved around. Was LMH mentioned? were the other pictures mentioned? at all . surely she must have, being friends with some history channel people. Kris video was used.
It sounds more like back scratching than an investigation. Lets hope someone in the audience has a really sharp I and recall.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

God, I just don't know anymore about this ceiling fan ufo.

The show was a good one...I am sure it will be on utube shortly.

I still don't think these things are real, but this was no run in the mill hoaxer.

More likely it is disinfo, info aimed specifically at the likes of us here and there.

Sys, you are too good not to have cracked it by now.

This means two things, either it is real, which I don't really believe, or it was created by some wing of the govt, with money to burn.

For what purpose?

Meme test? Again...for what purpose?

I expect something to happen wrt this...new developments or something...soon.

Forums were mentioned, but not by name.

Carrion had his own segment

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by murnut
reply to post by Sys_Config

They seemed to put something for everybody ..on every possible side.
Linda wont respond to requests.
Tom wont answer.
Syd meade did.
The star trek guy did
Frank sternbach did.
Jonathan Nolan got freaked out by Sidds analysis and locked the thread. Isaac Caret erased my threads..all 30 plus.

If tom Hall were not involved, a no would not have hurt his project whatsoever.
or violate his nda. so he is still a warm suspect.
Arthur, who wont answer emails either, was a participating dupe because of affiliation with whitley and Linda and c2c. They did a quick pdf study, using mostly Linda as a professional reference. looked more like a script actually.Tagging them ok.They took a vow of silence obviously , stonewalled actually and remain disingenuous in their replies to requests.
Whitley signed signed contract in June 2007, same time as drone flaps, and has been keeping the fire alive about the drones with his dreams.
Pisces not connected, despite claim they have a member of hoax team that did graphics.
Warner brothers that is doing whitley movie has shot in AU frequently, Thats why we we pursued ,unsuccesfully. But we learned about the movie business and how they operate.
So whitley remains warm too.

The one person whose science appears same as Caret, wont help, Atto.,
its sanme as atto claimed "stole it from him" when he first showed up here Yet he advised Todd Schwartz how to fix his site . and is in same Geographic area.. Atto hass been doing this kind of science for over ten years. I am not saying he is involved or the Tapten group is, but he can help us solve some items.

I consider mufon..as I consider Alienware. no further comment.
but radio business, the scifi history channe, and who owns them all gives a glimpse how we as audience are puppets on a string.

We must continue to press Linda..to release Ty Pix..for analysis..the are hard mailed..not emailed. The solutiion to this whole thing is at the beginning..at the big threes doorstep. we do not have to go all over the world for this. Its like a bungee cord Mur..when we go..we come right back to them.

Thanx for keeping us up to date too Mur and the rest of gang.

If its military group study and lord they are doing a heap of them,..not a dang thing we can do..unless we stop and do nothing..that would be an unexpected result. .

[edit on 20-3-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Interesting new material!
Bravo guys!

Now lets see..I find the cartoon sequence was a bit "enlightening" and also the later posts in the thread, considering the mix of different shapes and the motion behavior of the "drones" according to "witnesses" a possible later interpretation that will be given to the "believer" community is that those "ceiling fans" from hell were actually first witnessed inside an alien craft and it was part of or the whole mechanism of what "witnesses" of an encounter of the third kind could describe protruding from the alien craft ceiling performing all sorts of nasty things to them!
Yeah, this time the thing could be flying by itself autonomously performing cattle mutilations and having "witnesses" immobilized performing tests on them right on the spot...
All in all a very bizarre viral marketing technique is at play here, I wonder what the big weapon corporations would have to say here about future developed designs of crowd control utilizing autonomous technology philosophy.

If this is a good candidate for a hypothesis, then we don't only have the machine but a way to force this technology inside people minds. Eg. how the human brain would perceive a possible interpretation of a shocking experience? You don't want the people rioting in the streets. It's not our Big Brother, he likes us, he protects us, its ours for crying out loud! Its those damn alien beings that did this. Is the widely known and unfortunately publicly accepted phenomenon of "alien abduction" in reality a psychological test bed for practicing actual field research on future crowd control philosophies?

Insights in an ultimate crowd control philosophy emerging? Hitler's Third Reich would look insingificant compared to this? A scary future?

Pop culture and enforcement philosophies of the future. Viral marketing and the UFO abduction phenomenon, Now that would be an interesting essay. Yes?

[edit on 20-3-2008 by spacebot]

[edit on 20-3-2008 by spacebot]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I saw this some place else.

Have you seen this sys?
==================================

Rajman1977

aka

Rajinder Satyanarayana

aka

[email protected]

is actually

Lakshmana rao Rayala

An unemployed special effects artist from India.

his email is [email protected]

his fathers name is Rajinder Satyanarayana

----------------------------------------------------------------

Some coincidences for you

They both have yahoo accounts, both use the term (man) in their email address and both use a 4 digit number.

Lakshmana rao Rayala is a special effects artist who's father happens to be called Rajinder Satyanarayana, he is also Indian.

So how do you know that Lakshmana rao Rayala is real.

well just go to yah*o.com and type in [email protected] and see for yourself, the website seems to be down at the moment but just click on cache and all will be revealed.

This is your culprit...

Keep looking for telephone poles if you like but the answers you need are above.

I bid you farewell...

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Fox News video from this morning:
video.google.com...

News post:
www.foxnews.com...

[edit on 20-3-2008 by Grey Basket]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Have you seen this sys?

Rajman1977

aka

Rajinder Satyanarayana

aka

[email protected]

is actually

Lakshmana rao Rayala

They both have yahoo accounts, both use the term (man) in their email address and both use a 4 digit number.

Lakshmana rao Rayala is a special effects artist who's father happens to be called Rajinder Satyanarayana, he is also Indian.

well just go to yah*o.com and type in [email protected] and see for yourself, the website seems to be down at the moment but just click on cache and all will be revealed.

This is your culprit...

Keep looking for telephone poles if you like but the answers you need are above.

I bid you farewell...

Yes I am on it , well worth pursuing, Mur. I saw the terrible reception the poster recieved too, but noted level heads prevailed in the end.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Have you seen this sys?

Rajman1977

aka

Rajinder Satyanarayana

aka

[email protected]

is actually

Lakshmana rao Rayala

This is your culprit...

I bid you farewell...

You never cease to amaze me mur... you over look what is put in your face and you chase and believe what is really really so silly.. oOOOh yeah.. this guy - he done it
He has to be our man.. he knows how to run 3/d and animation programs, gotta be the hoaxer.. Like sell the messy complex thing out the window !! We found a guy with a father who is named R.Satyanarayana with a resume !!! Good going sleuths !!!

Well we have at least 50 Satyanarayana's in Freemont alone. Want to know how many R.Satyanarayana's there are out there??? Would you pay to find out and contact them all as we have??

At least dignify the drone mystery with more than some 24 year old unemployed Indian looking for work being your hoaxer.. even Mufon admits it takes a whole lot more than one to create this matter and execute it the way it has happened.. Even they see more about it than you do it seems..

Ok I know where I waste my time.... and how often I have thrown pearls...and to whom.. sigh

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomiuk
[Well we have at least 50 Satyanarayana's in Freemont alone. Want to know how many R.Satyanarayana's there are out there??? Would you pay to find out and contact them all as we have??

At least dignify the drone mystery with more than some 24 year old unemployed Indian looking for work being your hoaxer.. even Mufon admits it takes a whole lot more than one to create this matter and execute it the way it has happened.. Even they see more about it than you do it seems..

Ok I know where I waste my time.... and how often I have thrown pearls...and to whom.. sigh

It seems you did the research already, and have the answers already. So I take this little tirade against Mur or actuall me,based on your "casting Pearls .which ends "among the swine" as quite offensive.

You just cant tolerate anyone with a different viewpoint, not very Cricket of you. Its not pearls we seek, you have not provided a one by the way, its people this is about., and amazingly thats what you are terrified of. That those found may not be to your liking, like a real Hoaxter or some unemployed twit looking to make a mark.. Dont worry as they say, when the pole is gone, the hole is still there you will have something to jump into.. This research, is ongoing, all leads pursued, as you have not a shred of an idea nor scintilla of decency to come here and say what you have just said., let alone..as to how an investigation is conducted. And Mur by the way has been nothing but a gentlemen thruout this saga, and is welcome anytime to share what he has..ideas..facts..and just plain fellowship regardless of what you think of him or any of us here. Find another bloody pulpit for your personal attacks elswhere.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I seem to recall someone having said that they had seen this type of drone, although a much smaller version on a pallet at some air force base. Was that John Lear or someone else?

Still, the conclusion by so many now that these drones are just CGI seems too hasty. Many still believe that aliens are behind this technology in someway. And that if we can perceive some type of craft such as this in a drawing and even this allegedly being only CGI, then these aliens can make it happen with little effort on their part. For them it would just be a childs toy. Are there any better or perhaps genuine videos out there yet?

Remember the movie Field of Dreams and any other sci-fi movies we've produced could also become a reality or challenge for these people.

I'm kinda looking forward to seeing those Star Wars drones myself.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by tomiuk

Don't put words in my mouth.

All I said if Sys had seen it.

All leads are worth pursueing, as far as I am concerned.

I also don't believe someone created this in their basement.

But who knows who has access to powerful render equipment.

Then again it could be real, although I still doubt it.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

reply to post by tomiuk

Don't put words in my mouth.

All I said if Sys had seen it.

All leads are worth pursueing, as far as I am concerned.

I also don't believe someone created this in their basement.

But who knows who has access to powerful render equipment.

Then again it could be real, although I still doubt it.

sys can jump on this bandwagon and take what I said to you as if I'm saying it to him all he wants.. funny how sys thinks he can pick apart and take down everyone else.. and I see what he writes about "us" all the time.. I take it in stride.. blow it off usually.. but this was personal between you and me mur.. and how do you think i would feel by you posting.. go hunt holes and poles all you want but this dude with an indian father is our man.. I mean.. seriously??

Are things just a little bit out of proportion here or what?
Oh, btw... please don't let this little dispute get in the way of the video posting, that is something important and I do hope you keep to that.. thanks in advance for it..

edit to add:

Ooops! I see that there is already a video on Google of it.. Thanks to you or someone

[edit on 20-3-2008 by tomiuk]

top topics

<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join