It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 235
<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Cheers for the comments Sys.

I think the recent image (Tom) of a possible location is beyond reproach, as you said, and as Sidd has illustrated it appears as if hardly a leaf has changed……

Here’s the relevant Drone-related segments ripped from the recent UFO-Hunters episodes (15 minutes) as well as the recent Fox News section regarding the two Private Investigators:

/ywfydh

[edit on 23-3-2008 by DrDil]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Happy Easter.

Funny...I kind of had a revelation yesterday.

The quest to prove all things real has blinded most to the implications.

The topic is avoided like the plague.

I believe visitations are occurring.

Maybe drones are real...maybe they are not.

Why must believers feel it necessary to prove it to everyone else before they address the implications of what it means to ones self?

Thanks for the shout out Sidd

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I'm leaning still towars, meme and/or hoax.

For the simple fact, one of, if not the very first picture released in the chad series, CLEARLY has a smiley face photoshopped on it, at about the high one oclick position in the photo( 1 oclock from the craft if I remember right). I'm not at my home computer so or I'd blow it up and circle it and post it.

I probably did back on page 150 something

But to me that was the big sign , that was overlooked in the beginning, and still being overlooked.

It's on every picture I've seen of that particular image, so it wasn't retouched by someone. It was blatantly put there by the image taker/maker.

It still taunts me to this day. I'll post it again when i get home. I know I sent a copy of it to Syd, but I think it's worth at LEAST a second look.

Also**

Good work on scouting the location of the trees in the other photo, it is Definitely the same spot. So again nice work, whoever found that. Who did by the way, a poster here, or another LMH anon source she can't reveal, hah.

Anyway safe trip Sys, and Happy Easter all, peace.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

Hi Nola, the location was realised after someone called, “Tom” seen the Fox News Report then contacted the Private Investigators who in turn passed the lead onto the Open Minds team. It is his image you see.

Regarding the smiley face (after a quick look) the only correctly placed (1 o'clock) anomaly I could see was this one.....

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Everything is cooking as planned, first put all the ingredients, then let it simmer for 10 months, then add more ingredients and mixed it, then let it simmer for couple of months, then it should be ready to eat and get filthy rich. thanks for the recipes and bon appetite. chow

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
O boy, am I lucky, that I live in old Europe.

I just saw House of Wax - remember, Sys? You had your nose on that for a short time. Boy! Paris Hilton had a power pole in her head, but a little more upways than I had expected...

Now Didier wrote: "Then we may search the many isolated houses in the forest, if someone would take the risk to get shot ???"

Oyoyoyoyoyoy! I never would ride with my bike over there - neither in Big Basin, nor around Redwood. Those old detectives are heroes for 100 bucks!

How could we ever solve this from here, when those wild Californians are still shooting at every stranger? I lived to see, that Americans like ketchup on everything. Would it help to lift a bottle of ketchup?

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DrDil

hey, thanks for the reply and info on the tree location shot.

as for the smiley face, it looks somewhat similiar, you can actually see it quite cleary in the original picture without even using any zooming, like i said it's very blatant.

But you zoomed in so close i dunno if thats exactly it.

I'll be back on my home PC tommorow afternoon, I'll post the picture i have, and what i was looking at. I know sys has it, i sent it to him, but he is out of town now as well.

I think it deserves a second look at least, by a photoshop guru or someone with image expertise, we got plenty of those around here.

But yea, I'll get it up tomorrow afternoon when i get back from NY.

thanks again on the info of the "tree" pic

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
As the latest photo - shot by the detectives - shows, these trees really don't grow too fast.

ovnis-usa.com...

This is good news, because finally a location has been found and could be verfied.

Let's see, if it leads to somewhere...

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The only reason all of this is coming out in the mainstream media is because people in high places want it to. Just look at the stuff they are talking about and revealing on the History Channel show "UFO Hunters", i.e. Rendelsham Forest incident and the interviews with personnel who were there. If the media wants to keep a lid on something, they do so; remember the omission of Ron Paul on the front page of the New York Times next to all the other Republican candidates?

Something is coming, I can feel it.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

Or maybe someone will start a fire

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by murnut

Hmm, I don't hope so... Numbers is giving me some trouble since some time. I always liked that guy and even tried to make some contact in the past, but reading his comments everywhere in the net, I am troubled a little...

What is now in his mind, that he is searching for military networks?

Tomi, I hope, you have some influence and can stop it, if it is going to far. Or are you also playing with the trigger???

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta

Originally posted by murnut

Hmm, I don't hope so... Numbers is giving me some trouble since some time. I always liked that guy and even tried to make some contact in the past, but reading his comments everywhere in the net, I am troubled a little...

What is now in his mind, that he is searching for military networks?

Tomi, I hope, you have some influence and can stop it, if it is going to far. Or are you also playing with the trigger???

Nah.. a gave up hacking a while back...

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
So we are lost, kitty?

I am shocked!

If I only could find those hundred dollars I put into the sofa some years back...

Hope you had some nice days and caught some coloured bunnies, tomi. Those detectives are really quirling the milk, I think.

But if there is nutting then we will have nutting. Whoever is looking for the nut-thing.

BTW: I like you! (And I like it moving-moving!)

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I think its fairly obvious Chad was abducted by a drone in Saratoga and dropped off in Bakersfield after being probed somewhere around Capitola. His unborn child, who's safety he feared for was born in July and has now been taken by the MIB to a safe location near area 51. His wife, distraught by the events of 2007, has left him for a Nordic and is now living on Serpo, she is studying Eben history and will return to Earth just before Planet X passes by in 2012.

Tanks for the laughter, Shads.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
reply to post by Sys_Config

Sys,
When making Jerry Goldsmith "Star Trek" comparisons, keep something in mind: Star Trek always had elements of science fact. Today we have lithium batteries, etc. Jerry was a very interesting man, and I remember reading an interview of his once. He had many meetings with channellers. I would not be surprised if his knowledge was given to him by other entities or if perhaps he was a time traveller. So if many things you see in Star Trek share a resemblance with things that are popping up now (such as the drones) it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Hi PJ,
Interesting you should say this as I read a book a couple of months ago about remote viewing.
The author describes how - and this isn't the exact wording - "thoughts were inserted (by this ET intelligence) into the head of a scriptwriter who worked on Star Trek whilst they were asleep in order that when he awakened he would think of them as his own ideas and they would end up in the programming as part of an ET type reality / disclosure project."

I am sure this related specifically to the later series not the William Shatner original so possibly the guy you mention wasn't involved. I'll dig out the details of the book if you're interested but a strange co-incidence.

Edited to add - Cosmic Voyage by Courtney Brown.

The device that "projected" the thoughts is described as being one thousand feet above the subject; "a rather small (relative to an ET ship)mechanical device that did not appear to be visible in the normal physical sense. The device appeared to have a matter density just below that which can be seen by human eyes. It had the ability to move quickly, and it had access to an impressive amount of energy.
Moving my mind into the device I clearly detected a sense of consciousness. There were no beings in the device, but the device acted as a conduit or portal for the transmission of conscousness (or perhaps just thoughts), a relay mechanism."

Should our drone have a clapperboard arm extension ?

[edit on 25-3-2008 by chunder]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Yes Chunder I agree, what better source of control and flow than our brains, where it seems the device eminated from as whitleys head did or someone elses a drawing desk at least.
45 letters found this . its from season 9and episode 15
I thought there were some similarities enough to post here as well, as this deals stargate. and that one of the ppix earlier reported was "stuck" in the mud on a hill, flipped over and disappeared..Gee like a stargate. Perhaps some might conclude the carets are stargates, portals. It feels like many current programs, as well as games, could latch on the hoax to promote their series. Thats everyone from stargate, to startrek. THough trek has the symbols edge,
[image]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b261/fxriot/stargate_blueprint.jpg[/img]

In reference to time travel ship described by one of the witnessess urging us to go and buy a bonus dvd, JJ abrams movie ST XI also involves time travel according to a leak here, and describes the possible plot scenario in the film, where old spock meets young spok, etc. Here Romulans finf the city on edge of forever and make use of it to try and kill young kirk.
www.iesb.net...

it is noteworthy that fortunesite has made some changes, according to Sophia
it was played off to advertising swaps. but thats been ongoing for quite a while. something else was altered on the original site.
Sophia traced the site houston texas server isle.com
hmm, and the registrant or tech was Rafael Hermes Rubio

I googled his name but could only trace it back to there.
I found other variations like alfonso rubio hermes, a cuban figure, and another cuban writer well known for Jung therapy. so I return to look at his name.

OrgName: Iland Internet Solutions Corporation
OrgID: IISC-1
Address: 1235 North Loop West
Address: Suite 205
City: Houston
StateProv: TX
PostalCode: 77008

NetRange: 64.152.35.128 - 64.152.35.255
CIDR: 64.152.35.128/25
NetName: LVLT-IISC-1-64-152-35-128
NetHandle: NET-64-152-35-128-1
Parent: NET-64-152-0-0-1
NetType: Reallocated
Comment:
RegDate: 2006-12-13
Updated: 2006-12-13

OrgAbuseHandle: ILAND-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: iland Abuse
OrgAbusePhone: +1-713-868-2267
OrgAbuseEmail: [email protected]

OrgNOCHandle: NOC1517-ARIN
OrgNOCName: NOC
OrgNOCPhone: +1-713-868-2267
OrgNOCEmail: [email protected]

OrgTechHandle: HRR-ARIN
OrgTechName: Rubio, Hermes Rafael
OrgTechPhone: +1-713-868-2267
OrgTechEmail: [email protected]

# ARIN WHOIS database, last updated 2008-03-21 19:10
# Enter ? for additional hints on searching ARIN's WHOIS database.

Rafael is is also the name of an angel, hermes, is the Greek Trickster God, rubio means blond.
there is a phone number there.

feel free to pick and choose a jogging path.

[edit on 25-3-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Well I hate to run in circles, but this picture being in one of the original sets released when this thing hit, I find it pretty important, that there's clear tampering here, and a possible (highly possible, imo), right there in the picture for all to see.

Me and Sys, tried zooming it, different filters ect, but to me without zooming or anything...It looks like the author clearly put his inititials in the shot.

They seem to be either OP., or CP.

Yea its in the one oclock position in reference to the drone.

((hope this doesn't set anything back, *sigh*))

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Yes I agree, and with the changes detected at the fortune city site, I wonder if any picture has been replaced. I have a feeling they are backtracking. but you have yours and I this one. This time I have my sons nvidia 8900 card and his wifes compter while I am here. I will attempt to make the best of it. Carry on. They can run but they cant't hide or change what they already have left behind and has been recorded. That just makes it all the more so human.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

Wasn't that found to be a scanning artefact and present in a number of pics all in the same place, much earlier in this thread (sorry, I don't have time to go back and find) ?

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
An unusual artifact a smiley, but I had someone do a photoshop contrast to bring it out. What We noticed was immediately the pixelation diffferences around the edges of craft, and nowhere else, ie, a pastejob. I had seen that smiley along with iss in the colorized lap by woy. I further note that around the smiley itself upper left corner is the rectamngle or square corner..that was not erased, or blended in to match surrounding..as when one cuts out an image and pastes that.
I note the date on the pic modified 5 5, and the application identified by our photoshop as photoshop elements.

now what we must avoid is a duplication of arguments, a loop, that goes nowhere. But given whats happened since the pix came out, this part may need to be re examined.As well of course the 12 pix Lnda has.

Why are we endlessly chasing these "anomalies" as some may call them, when Ms Linda has the entire Buffet line for herself entrusted to her by TY and the 7 cycling dwarfs,. Who made the ultimate sacrifice at saratoga.Those pix were meant for us, not your lavatory wall.Yes Ms Linda, why be such a Hippocrite, and extend this charade for self aggrandizement. itscertainly not for our benefit and edification, ceratinly not for mankinds betterment, Release them or admit you have been duped, or worse, never had anything to begin with. Release them or forever be known not as EarthFiles but as Dirtfiles, as that has been they way you have played with all of us. There is no need to go to anyone else but You Linda.. Thats our challenge to you. Ignoring us can be hazardous for business. We are only getting started., and you are our prize float in the parade of fools.Whitley cant give you a still shot of his dream can he?
Good Night

[edit on 26-3-2008 by Sys_Config]

top topics

<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join