It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 229
<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config

Originally posted by klatunictobarata
reply to post by Sys_Config

Hey SYS:
Aren't these physical samples of the Moebius Strip and Klein Bottles we looked a a while ago?

Yes there is behind the toroidal joke something, as the shapes appear to have relevancy to containment and funneling of energy, issues of supeconductivity of matter at high temperatures etc, questions which may be answered by research into the shapes and symbols used by our very anscestors. But to speak further would be foolish on my part as I have no expertise whatsoever in the latter.
By the way, i kept thinking about the dopefish, and the fishes in the colorized diagram, and then realized how much washington state keeps popping up. When infinnityfilms cameup with the spiral symbol, I realized it had been shot in Seattle, famous for its fishing. If I am not mistaken, Isaac caret srver is in washington state, even though Todd is in Oregon.
Just random observations keep coming to me. I am still pondering this as are all of you. besides the symbols and forms or shapes, I must include color. I had a dream the other night in which a tiger with its bold stripes passed by me, as if to say keep hunting. then it jumped to a childs xylophone, with the colors green, red, and blue. oddly enough those were the predominant colors in Woys colorization of the lap file. in the lap also were the people playing Twister, which uses those very same colors as if to tell us or suggest..Quantum entanglement..
. I also ran across but did not capture an artice dealing with high states of superconductivity and the peculiar routes electrons take at high temperatures., stripe formations. I must get that again . Real science here after all.
en.wikipedia.org...
www.sciencedaily.com... which are very high priority areas in physics. Odd coincidences.
We know music has been touched on, but not as notes in the color spectrums to the colors mentioned above. (interesting that certain lit UFOS use blue green red also) Ive seen blue and red on airplanes, but havent seen green, and have no idea as to its use in regular earth craft.
just musing..of course..

I forgot to include ATTOS site as he also makes extensive use of spiral/vortex effects in his egrd work and Tap Ten which very early one had been mentioned by Sidd and a colleague here in passing conversation
tapten.egrd.net... Perhaps spacebot can ascertain what he expects us to do as he leaves every time he comes. The einsteins elsewhere have not figured it out, so why are we expected to. Please stop being so temperamental..Atto ..Heavens sake ....
but if then again..if he can't, well I just hate someone else from this plethora of thieves about us..getting the credit when he has so much to offer, I like to think of him as family really,....he was there from the beginning..
He is also an excellent craftsman with vintage boats..good with his head and his hands..and a fisherman ..what else can I say

ufo.egrd.net...
tapten.egrd.net...

]

[edit on 14-3-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Hey SYS and ATS Folk,

Am I psychic or what? I predicted this about two pages ago:

...So Friday night I am watching The History Channel and, lo and behold, 'friend' Bill Birnes of the UFO Hunters (and publisher of the now-new age UFO magazine) runs a commercial for the 3/26 Wedneday's 'UFO Hunters' show.

TOPIC: "Secret Alien technology from Roswell..." And the show's regular TV crew shows, proudly displayed on monitors...gasp, what do my eyes see? The DRONE PHOTOS...our all too familiar snapshots. The CA ones with telephone poles and such; perhaps they will have more.

I assume they will be analyzed ala MUFON...since the both claim to own the UFO HUNTER name, should be interesting. Wonder if they will mention Noory or LMH (both have close ties to Birnes).

My prediction: Birnes and crew will not disagree with the recent MUFON powerpoint presentation but they will claim "we are not sure...its a mystery...we can't know for certain."

Yada, yada, yada...but finally on national television for our viewing pleasure!

Update: The History Channel website is buggy and I can't view the videos and previews, but the show is advertised there as:

"Reverse Engineering
03.26.08 10PM/9C
Air date subject to change"

[edit on 15-3-2008 by klatunictobarata]

[edit on 15-3-2008 by klatunictobarata]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by klatunictobarata

hi klatu yes they have been going head to head with each other, ufo hunters one and two , and as I understand all have intertwines interests , with their owners , that involve disney studios, general electric,and others ., with linda having produced stuff that hiastory channel used years ago, according to her bio in wicki. according to letters from the NY investigative group which is SC FI they are trying to get support from the ufo viewing base. Now, Linda has those TY B pictures which she has not released as far as I know for independent testing..So again..it comes back to her. Her catch 22 is if the pictures yielded nothing, why did she withhold, answer? to push the myth to get to this point, ie..allow the fraud to continue. what we have been saying all along,If they had something valid, this case would have been catapulted to the national viewership much sooner. Neither Hunter program will mention an analysis of Tys pics, or failure to research witnesses by Linda for a reason, it will kill their mystery. So much for a vetting process for what makes it onto the precious real estate called your televion screen. This is how disinfo establishment works, especially if it can "entertain you" If you note how those that are working in genuine areas like Exo group, how quick they are subject to discredit recently, as if in this whole thing..look here but not there, dont listen to "them" listen to "us".

The 80s music group Police had a record that reminds me of this..
"Don't Stand To Close to Me"

addendum I have recieved several requests for what Arnold saw in 1947, in fact last June 2007 marked the 60th anniversary of not only Roswell but Arnolds Saucer sighting. yet you would never know it from the posters showing round ufos..Below is his published picture..leaving me wondering..what about arnold ..the father of the "saucer". No posters ?

reminds me much of the flying wing concept that was dropped in the 50s but later revived in current incarnations of stealth aircraft. In fact the triangle or Delta shape has always been a favorite among French fighter craft known as mirage and later other manufacturers.

[edit on 15-3-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I haven't been keeping up with this thread anymore but it looks like you guys are already aware of the History Channel UFO Hunters episode on Wednesday, which is what I came here to tell you. They will be talking about the drones, so make sure to watch it!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Seems to be a nice girl, you got, pj!

Congratulations!

Have some fun with each other! Who knows, what the drones are doing next. Maybe they are gonna get our pillows!!!

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
Seems to be a nice girl, you got, pj!

Congratulations!

Have some fun with each other! Who knows, what the drones are doing next. Maybe they are gonna get our pillows!!!

Thank you.
When your soulmate comes along you have to hold her with both hands and never let go.
Her pic has been up for quite awhile now though, but this one is newer.

Yeah, I'll watch out for the drones. I really have no desire to be abducted.
I've got way too many good things in my life happening now for it all to come to a complete stop.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Hey Sys, no need to shout

Not active doesn't mean not following, just nothing to add !

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
so still no verdict hasn't been debunked or fully proven...but can we all agree that its not for a new Halo movie or Transformers movie????

That would make me sooo happy

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by gmac1000
so still no verdict hasn't been debunked or fully proven...but can we all agree that its not for a new Halo movie or Transformers movie????

I'm sorry,not debunked? are you serious? Are you just arriving , or have you not read anything in this forum? its all about who did it..not whether its real..
The halo and transformers argument were dispatched long ago.
If you need to see some pics of where they drew their inspiration merely hit my profile and see comments section Those came first..then Isaac..not the otherway around, like alienware and others playing tag.But if you want assurances or comfort, ask earthfiles , Linda says its real, but wont do an analysis of 12 hard mailed photos, from phantom witness TY..We will put our stuff against hers any day.
.Ask her to show you first, then come back and let us know what she says. I am certain she will jump at the chance to show someone the "real"truth. She has the last missing nail for the coffin so to speak, but theres enough for a decent burial even without it, but she should actually save it for her own when this is fully resolved. She slipped up bad on this one. Far worse than her other fiascos. And all the new sightings will not help her and this fake.

Good Luck
and
Good Day

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Of course, the drones are real.

And you should also know, that Iraque still has weapons, which could destroy us all, and - this is most shocking! - earth is flat.

It is hard to deal with the truth, I know...

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Btw: Who of you is responsible for this?

I was surprised to recently see a trend over at ATS towards the open minded. There is hope for them after all.

I could not find anyone guilty here... Was it just Number's pink glasses again?

At least there is some fun left. But it is really boring to be overthrown with all this proof for nearly one year and still no drone in my neighbourhood.

Okay. I understood: As long as I cannot proove there is none there is one... or two or three...

Reminds me to some other services...

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta

Of course, the drones are real.

And you should also know, that Iraque still has weapons, which could destroy us all, and - this is most shocking! - earth is flat.

It is hard to deal with the truth, I know...

Yes I have been waiting for the crews from last year too Sidd hehehe
I loved how the brazil sitghting witness documented described something all together different .rectangular. also it helps to speak prortuguese when describing a ufo or chupacabra. Florida sees one..then Brazil sees one..but never the same.
Hey I was reviewing all the old posts at you know where, immediately prior to the drone appearance, and a poster smokey said to Fore, don let the dragonflies get under your skin ..coincidence. Then I remember Atto so fondly and how his diagrams match the carets, using the the antigravity principles, as well as esoteric diagrams. both are very similar. The only othe group explaining same was cropcircleships.com (ck spelling)
remember they were also cropcircleexplorers also..but it disappeared. mysteriously. He did allude to somebody stealing his material or concept. and I have his quotes.

I love attos site especially the diagram like above with a spiral at center where I assume the singularity is. But as I mentioned before, if not a navigation diagram then a red blue em tuner like Nikola/atto

[edit on 17-3-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by whiterabbit29

AMAZING! Thank you for sharing it, personally I believe this article, seems very genuine! Makes you wonder about all this talk about how we create our world with thoughts (words).

- Crop Circles
- SIDUAL MAGIC

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel
It's a dreadful hoax. Way worse than Titor or even early Serpo.

The "science" sucks and is written at a level for high-schoolers. No answering any useful question.

And 'inches'? So, they're gonna talk about in English units irrelevant crap about how big it is in the report, rather than what the physics and effects of antigravity is?

It's like having a report of an Alien autopsy and featuring how your hot dog you had at lunch smelled better instead of any analysis of ET physiology or genetics.

[yes I am a scientist]

[edit on 26-6-2007 by mbkennel]

He did mention this was "few" of their bi-weekly report. That's how we do reports, only the annual reports are in much more detail. Personally I"m a believer! Can't wait to see mroe of this come out!

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by freighttrain

Hi Freight, the people you are responding ,or posts rather are from last year, whiterabbit was number one..so far over 4500 have posted, and unfortunately all roads have led to anything but true. To get to latesst post when you go itno the thread you will se numbers 1 2 3 4 >> . Here four would be last page of latest posts..otherwise you will be talking to old posts. I am sure if you have not been clicking the last numer, then people have asking you what are you talking about..Now you know. Hope that helps.

As I say he science or meta- science in this case --albeit--speculative in its own right is real and lots of it can be found throughout the net as were the lettering from decades and even centuries ago. . The problem is the witnesses and media have been more fake than the photos themselves. we have been given only copies of copies..and no one to explain. This is not to discount the fields I mentioned, rather the intent at amalgamating old stuff into a well coordinated deception, from witness to those curreently abetting it by not submitting known evidence for independent scrutiny.

this is a portion of the Nikolas schematics at EGRD.
It is apprent to me that nikola can interpret very well the diagrams if he so chose to do.

whether he or his colleagues at Tapten choose to do so..is another matter.
Nikolas why does everyone in the videos have an australian accent? are theese yours or just selections you made off you tube. Thanx.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by freighttrain

The "science" sucks and is written at a level for high-schoolers. No answering any useful question.

And 'inches'? So, they're gonna talk about in English units irrelevant crap about how big it is in the report, rather than what the physics and effects of antigravity is?

It's like having a report of an Alien autopsy and featuring how your hot dog you had at lunch smelled better instead of any analysis of ET physiology or genetics.

[yes I am a scientist]

[edit on 26-6-2007 by mbkennel]

He did mention this was "few" of their bi-weekly report. That's how we do reports, only the annual reports are in much more detail. Personally I"m a believer! Can't wait to see mroe of this come out!

Hi freighttrain,

let me guess: You have been on a trip into other dimensions and just fell back into this somewhere between a white rabbit (reminds me to something) and mbkennel.

A "bi-weekly report"? It's the first time I read something like this. Until now Q-86 was interpreted as "quarterly report" and it was of "December 1986" - ridiculous enough, because it was written in december insteatd of january 1987.

A bi-weekly report would even be more ridiculous, beginning with the explanation of the terms used in it.

But since you just woke up, when you fell from the sofa, I just say: Welcome back!

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Thank you Sidd I thought I was having Deja Vu..over and over again.
Like the old movie GroundHog Day .. caught in a time loop.

I will be posting the excellent posts done by you and someone else on the Email communications and requests..and then silence by LMH.
I think all the newbies need to know what the problem is. My belief..once she releases..drones are finished..Not ufos of course just the drones and her. I will not stray from the position on her and hope Nikola ..Our beloved and cherished Nikola comes forth. Nikola Come forth!

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Coincidences, coincidences...

This is one of the reasons why I am still here. The only sci-fi story I ever sent in was about a person, who was caught in a time loop. They did not want it.
So I started to read these and other forums... To understand the matter.

BTW, I just got a CCed mail... I guess, I have to join to earn some ice cream.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
That is good to hear, they responded minutes after notification. There is nothing better than eating an icecream while waiting for Linda.

or while reading this. I believe Tommi may have hired a private eye in LA
Kudos Tommi, Now Linda can really start sweating or who knows Raj telephone may be real. though have not found it.
I am splitting article in two posts second part is taking its time just change page229 to 230 in your url and u can see it. Boy Mufon will sweat too on this, they dropped the ball.

Where's that power pole? And the guy who said he photographed a UFO above it? Two down-to-earth private eyes want to know.
By John M. Glionna, Los Angeles Times Staff Writer
March 18, 2008
CAPITOLA, CALIF. -- Private eye T.K. Davis has worked his share of oddball cases. Once he tracked down a one-armed woman wanted for child endangerment. He staked out a backyard to catch a guy throwing dirt clods into a pool. When you make your living answering life's mysterious questions at $100 an hour, you take a few calls out of the blue.

He works the streets of this suburban town near Santa Cruz, where dog-walking mothers and aging hippies compete for beach time. Oh, sure, it might seem innocent enough, but it can get a little creepy if you let it. People might see things -- unusual objects in the sky, for instance -- and not say a thing for fear of being ridiculed.

At times like that, a private eye comes in handy. He can look around, ask a few hard questions -- even if it means risking his reputation built over 30 years as a deputy sheriff.

That's more or less where Davis finds himself now, behind the wheel of his blue Ford Explorer, with his partner Frankie Dixon. They're cruising down streets, looking at utility poles and trying to figure out: Is that the one in these three pictures, the pictures with the unidentified flying object?

The photographs came from -- surprise! -- the Internet. In May, someone using the name Raji posted them on Craigslist. All three show a lone wooden power pole with its jumble of crossbeams and wires. Hovering just above it is some kind of flying saucer.

The thing looks part campy "Star Trek" prop, part slapdash collection of handyman tools, with metallic limbs jutting from a cylindrical sphere. Examined closely, one of the arms bears some kind of writing.

Raji told people he took the photos in Capitola. Then he vanished into cyberspace.
--------------------------------------CONTINUED-----------------------

Break a Sweat Ms Linda

[edit on 18-3-2008 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 18-3-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
This is classic

www.latimes.com...

Sys...I finally have something to post and you beat me to it.

Rats...foiled again

[edit on 3/17/2008 by murnut]

[edit on 3/17/2008 by murnut]

top topics

<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join