It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 226
<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
so.

just asking here

was there ever any conclusion to this drone thing. i stopped checking months ago.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Seems the season of the mysterious bottle openers has started...

I wonder, if my favourite beer will be in one of the pictures soon.

Maybe these new photos increase the fun again.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Hi Sidd Hi GhostY , liked the comic book thread you did..one of our suspects are into that heavily at piscesallmedia also, comic books,film, and of course..money. but batman, all the rpg and DK stuff.
I even found one of their old scml logs on the net with all the people and otherrs I dont recognize..so the group have been in business a while..dealing between Au and California. thru Alex in wonderland.
the same name is now associated with a writer Alex wilson,THe whole thing could be fronts like in the majestic game by EA, using real and phony websites.
so we are still sorting...looking how these dots are connected.

The site even claimed to have one of the graphics people involved ConcentricSpirals but she wont come out..is afraid she says. that was a month ago..
For sidd this observation..
www.subreality.com... for the script.
www.subreality.com... also stopped in 2005 the site though has a lot a lot material and full names for a change. one side on front is where a surfdogz california The second part is like a kids writing for fantasy and role playing., and a host of other things. I am still studying. this side was in effect 2000 till 2005 just like alex in wonderland. the had in the script part a link to a prno website. so pisces in a way is a natural culmination of all these interests except getting a regular day job. Nothing helpful except as nailing down timelines for everyone involved.

[edit on 5-3-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
We have to "play" the people. Ok. We did so for ages.

But internet was invented and people started learning the internet. They are exchanging information, fake and real, some people, and that is becoming a growing trend, participate in discerning fake from real more and more as time goes by. For a strange reason people like the truth.

So now...
We have to play the internet.

Let me quote this from a given link, I find it exceptional:

deus ex majestica
by Alex Burns ([email protected]) - June. 15, 2001

When Electronic Arts announced Majestic: The Game, it promised to combine New Media production with conspiriology subcultures (the game's plot has knowing references to Danny Casolaro, and other pivotal researchers). Like The X-Files, only more interactive. Chris Carter had employed Alex Constantine as a consultant, and 'stolen' plot ideas and motifs from Jonathan Vankin and John Whalen, Kenn Thomas and William Cooper. The Electronic Arts execs had a better idea: harness the reader-driven Slashdot Effect by creating the Majestic Alliance and get the conspiriologists to embed their own research into the game's unfolding plot. At least, that's what the rogue Anim-X programmer leaked to me, before she was 'disappeared' . . .

Deus Ex Majestica

"There is a big scene," Thomas says, "but there are little scenes within it. There's the UFO community. There's right-wing militia groups. There's the Left. There are beatnik scenes. I've made an attempt to stay connected with as many as possible."
~~ Jonathan Vankin and John Whalen, "The Story George Magazine Didn't Want You To See"

Although it infiltrated the mass consciousness briefly in the mid-1990s, the conspiriology community has never been a unified subculture. There was no academic-style 'peer-review' mechanism as a check-and-balance mechanism (save Jim Keith's caustic wit); material was published by maverick publishers like the late Ron Bonds (IllumiNet Press) and Adam Parfrey (Feral House). The equivalent to research mentors were Val Valerian, Mae Brussell and Col. L. Fletcher Prouty (who passed away on June 5th, 2001).

There were private feuds and schisms: Jeff Rense versus Art Bell, Robin Ramsey's publishing operation infiltrated by MI6 operatives, David Icke battling his own overblown imagination, or our own Lee Hoffman thwarting Project Echelon. Who needs 'Denial-of-Service' attacks when you must contend with No Such Agency?

Paranoia took a serious hit when Y2K failed to materialise, the Space Aliens didn't land, and The Lone Gummen tanked. But the New Media juggernaut rolled on, with conspiriology themes turning up in films from Fight Club to Swordfish (2001).

It was only a matter of time before a gaming company caught the scent. And Majestic does for conspiracy theorizing what Tanner '88 (1988) did for political campaigns.

Question:
How do we determine if a page on a particular subject exists or not?
Answer:
We search to find it!
We google it.

When we do we get a visual response from, lets say google, such as this:

search subject is CARET DRONE

link, link blah blah blah more links (you got the picture)

and......

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next

You click in number 10 and you get a set of links at bottom of page like 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 next

You click on, say link 20, and you get another 10 links, you click on 30 and you get another 10.
You get the idea!

Sorry about that description folks!

So if we want a page for a particular subject to stay up in google listings (to appear above all relevant links with the subject search words appearing in their html code) we use means available for this page to be registered on google. So far so good ok?
Another method is that search machines list the pages with the more hits, higher in the list.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Lets say I will make a hobby site sharing some actual CARET DRONES photos I took myself and share some real photos, or I am a disgruntled employee working for a former media company sharing my photos of how we made our beat up old BMW in our grandma's garage appear like a realistic drone mothership.

What if the first 100 links we get are products of people playing a deus ex majestica or a similar type of games that may spring up after a possible deus ex majestica styled game success?
Are we going to filter through thousands of pages to get to the real stuff?
I will not, will you? What are those supposed real stuff anyways? I am lost here, and so do you!

In such a reality unfolding, the only thing one has to do to mud any waters of any potential info trackers is shout over their private game boards to fellow gamers "hey guys lets do the caret drone scenario!"

In a world where information is the most valuable item, one in his way to succeed and rule over the unsuspected is to have the best available means for dissinformation in his disposal.
Ok now, Sys, I want you to find me any pisces connection in the CARRET issue in such a scenario!

Impossible?
Of course it is!

The issue is that someone is maybe trying to put a divide among society. Since this is an informational age we live in, this must be an informational divide. internet is a barrier between the traditional dissinformation disseminating techniques we used to have. Films, books, major news stories etc.
Since internet cannot be shut down (at least yet) we must "play" it!

Imagine now a concept like what is presented in the TED video discussed here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

to flourish and catch on as a major trend like internet did it our society. Although it will be much slower but it will definitely bare fruits.

What I saw in the TED video is literally THE NEXT EVOLUTION STEP of mankind after the discovery of the internet. Internet is making that project exist.

Ok, now lets take in mind this hypothesis:

www.geocities.com...

and search for Z. Brzezinski's Technetronic Era, or Technotronic Era.

Someone must insert another major crisis really quick, on top of all other crises humanity has to suffer. Someone is running out of time. It's not us though. I confess, schemes like deus ex majestica's can make our lives harder though.

Someone may some time decide, or has already decided that concepts formulating around philosophies like Programming matter and Claytronics and the means to popularize this kind of thinking like the project introduced in the TED video, to be put as further away as it can possibly be from the hands of little children like the ones from this African school presented in the TED video. Imagine if this kid can do this, what other kids have or will do!

It seems that evolution when hitting dead ends surprisingly can find other ways to manifest itself (it has a habit of doing this every time) but someone, once again wants to HIT it over the head with a HAMMER. Once again!

Peace!

[edit on 5-3-2008 by spacebot]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by spacebot

yes, their time is certainly running out...the crisis looms.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

well done spacebot..well done.when Teds video showed howthe child under 12 did that..he said they were studying her solution..but in my minds eye they took it to two rooms..one for them to commercialize.. and a quiet room to putdown a layer for the rest of us..to stay dumb..too many bright minds with nothing to do are quite dangerous..especially behind a keyboard.
So you spotted the child too..that stood out more than anything.. and these little twisted avenues I have been following.. we have traced backward..to 2005. the year kingsisle announced its Plans..but telling that ground work was already being layed prior to that in 2002-3.. Cities that tie pisces kingsisle were illinois, texas, ca, wisconson, and Au..they could hide isp numbers but not geographic points that kept reappearing.
one of the gamer tactics in majestic was phony sites real sites and use of real time threats as well as events..based on info one player gave another..
I am seeing that the phony and real sites in caret..and now I am "seeing a certain pattern in the new sightings..and detecting ..and wont call out who..some posters engaging older posters and blow over ignoring perfectly good comments.almost as if by a team apprioach..almost like Dogheads crew did.

enough of thus before I tip my hand here..

its great to see you again..I thought we had disappointed you somehow..
click on my profile if you want to catch up on some comments..pix..by the way..we can start translating I think..Fort is really looking foward to that as well.
I am arranging outside storage so you can download at will or store things as well
we can develop our own crew as well..

lets see this Alex
shall we?

[edit on 5-3-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

I, for one, am most certainly "ready".

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Holy...I want to thank you for producing that link to the TED video.

That will be the future. As someone who's had 25 years of experience in the engineering world, I see...well, this is just one of the most brilliant reimaginings of the way we do things that I have ever heard.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jadette
Holy...I want to thank you for producing that link to the TED video.

That will be the future. As someone who's had 25 years of experience in the engineering world, I see...well, this is just one of the most brilliant reimaginings of the way we do things that I have ever heard.

I agree it was brilliant and hope that it will help folx become more self sufficient..
in view of recent problems people have been having filming many of these unknown events I have located an auto screen and lens cleaner available for free!that we can all dispense with those tissues and alcohol, and even shirtcuffs for some who dont care. I have seen it in practice and it works extremely well. Since I am one of those "show me" type persons..here is the link
www.raincitystory.com...

[edit on 6-3-2008 by Sys_Config]

update ..more caret drones being posted at mufon..using older dates 7/26/2002 event isame pattern of alteration and as Om quickly found out one date was before the camera was publicly available in stores..(very bright move mr. Hoaxter..are u in training?))..good work OM. Why these silly attempts...distractions to muddy and confuse? hmm Spacebot..isnt the ELF (Earth Liberation Front from up that area?(jk) in summary at least OM knows what Mufon puts up with every single day..av 200-300 a month I believe. Mufon assessment was unremarkable..mufon.com... the latter is Nuforcs talley. going back to before roswell..very informative..

The model is streamlined without all Vorticon Graffitti.. Isaacs had..peculiarities in processing may lend credence to possibility..it wwas Raj..the submitter. mentions he was with his wife watertubing..hmmm, she was screaming..hmmm, they were moving around..excited..hmmm what a firm manly and steady hand he has!..not one blur from raft bounce..splash or excitement..water is actually quite therapeutically calm..small pictaresque ripples coming to them as opposed the otherway around from motion.
the scene is quite serene I must admit. I now know what you meant by beer bottle opener Sid..

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Looking here and there I sometimes want to intervene at OMF. But as I see, LevNic says all the things I would have to say.

Thanks for this, and also for the laughter. I always knew you are funny!

I'll keep watching this from here. It's interesting.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
Looking here and there I sometimes want to intervene at OMF. But as I see, LevNic says all the things I would have to say.

Thanks for this, and also for the laughter. I always knew you are funny!

I'll keep watching this from here. It's interesting.

hahahaha Sidd thank you but I hope you don't mean the other funny!
oh no no no.. bad babel translation..

i put the numbers from nuforc on an excel chart..and graphed them., the numbers for these events are quite cyclical. peaks in february july auguust september..
the numbers have been relatively constant overal for the last 3 or four years..why should these events follow these cycles which did not appear until the 80s and nineties. prior to that only in double digits as opposes to triple now (perhaps internet..sci movies like starwars..ET etc..that came out then.)
from roswell till fifities the numbers were extremely smal..even wwii when we had aerial volunteer lookouts 24 hoursper day.(only single digits).looking for anything suspicious, unlike now nobody really looks up..
when I complete graph I will post

[edit on 7-3-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
So they are back...

YOU USED THE WORD ‘SPIRAL THINGS’ COMING OFF THE LONGER BODY? WHAT DO THOSE SPIRAL THINGS LIKE?

www.earthfiles.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I apologize if this has already been brought up as I haven't been pursuing this topic for a while. I do remember some time back there were those who thought this might be some kind of marketing gimic for a video game (I can't remember which one, HALO?).

Anyway, I thought about this the other day when I saw an ad for the new "Call of Duty 4" game. I swear that one of the scenes showed what looked exactly like one of the drones flying around in it, discussed in this thread! It happened so fast but maybe one of the mentors here can look into that? I'm just sayin....anyone here familiar with that game?

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
@Sidd ..yeah..they are and linda reporting it without releasing her other stuff..that same description was just given by ufonaught at om of xmen type one h posted..interestingly a request was made to look into their data base to see who stopped posting..why not notdo a comprehensive and see who started seeding the forum just before the event and after the event who stopped..that would yield some interesting results. graph wise..and name wise.
What is not surprising from Linda she did not ask the witness Thaxton or Smith to sketch or draw to their ability..what they saw..instead she shows her the drone pix..one after another.to see what it looked closest to! Ie She is steering the witness to a suspect conclusion. inserting into witness..the term dragonfly.
ususally in investigations witnesses are advised not to talk to each other ..and draw what they saw..What linda just did is highly improper.unethical if not darn right negligent! IMO.. shame on her..

Now thaxton also is able to discern the squiggles from fifty or more feet away as similar to egyption hebrew or othe middle eastern language..pretty amazing detailed observation! yet is less sure ..almost round and flat..or both..re read..and see my concerns already..

@. GenLee.if you can get a printscreen shot..that would be much appreciated..maybe ign has such a shot..other earlier games xmen and even now earth assault or universe at war had very similar types..so thats why this thing is nothing new ..but we are open to look at that .we know its hoax..but lets look at what you are referring too.

Again note... that people are seeding mufon with reports of sightings occurring years before..this is nothing more than salting and prepositioning for subsequent events..as if to say..see it was reported seen years ago..on mufon too! This is called laying a foundation, and is necessary for the hoax to stand on..tie that in to a post analysis of before and after..you have the xray of the hoax. the skeleton..the flesh is put by our imagination..
Yes kids..mommy..they're back

lets see if we can rattle some bones this time

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lamâshtu
blaine, slightly OT but, something like this?

www.honeywell.com...

sorry but i was waiting for a chance to throw this one in

That has an exhaust, it will never cloak.
The CARET looks too real and phony.

We all know real UFOs are cloaked all the time.
Its part of the mechanism, its always cloaked due the ions surrounding the
metal skin.

It works perhaps on the exact opposite of what we have been told about
the universe and no ether. The ether talk was dropped once it was
controlled. Fortunately, Tesla was there and tells us a little about the
ether as a gaseous medium.

Hint: The Cosmos has momentum, the UFO doesn't.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Without gettiing into the science of it..Yes whatever is being reported is not our drone, yet LMH insista on reporting it as a chad type drone.
here asre excerpts from that interview..Linda is in Caps and at her Best at Earthfiles

WHAT WAS THE SHAPE OF THE AERIAL OBJECT?

It’s hard to describe. It was sort of like flat and round both.

DID IT LOOK ANYTHING LIKE A DRAGONFLY – A LONG TAIL WITH A ROUND FRONT?

. It had so many protruding legs and arm type of things on it. The body of it – it was like it did not have much body to it. But it had a lot of these extensions out from it. .. Sort of like a dragonfly, except it had a whole bunch of these arms or legs or whatever..

THE WRITING WAS WHERE?

On the bigger part, like the bodice part of the thing.

LIKE THE LONGER PIECE THAT THE PROJECTIONS CAME FROM?

Right.

“Squiggly” Writing On Drone
and Arm Extensions That Moved

THIS BLACK WRITING – DO YOU REMEMBER ANY OF THE SHAPES?

Squiggly, almost like Eastern-type language or like an Egyptian writing or Jewish writing. You know, it was a foreign type that was all squiggly .

THE WRITING WAS WHERE?

Like the side of it at the front of the ring. (She could not see bottom of tail.)

YOU USED THE WORD ‘SPIRAL THINGS’ COMING OFF THE LONGER BODY? WHAT DO THOSE SPIRAL THINGS LIKE?

Sort of like little arms that come out, like a spider, sort of..

LIKE A SPIDER.

Like a spider's legs, like something that has the ability to turn any direction.

AS THIS APPROACHED YOU, IT STOPPED STILL IN THE AIR?

Yes, it sort of hovered.

WHEN IT HOVERED, DID THE DRONE TURN OR ROTATE IN ANY DIRECTION?

No, but the lights on it were what changed at different times. The little arms, they moved around, but the main part of the craft itself did not really turn. It just stayed hovering there.

SO, THE LONGER BODY PART STAYED STATIONARY, BUT YOU COULD SEE THAT THE SPIDER-LIKE ARMS DID WHAT?

t They just kind of moved around in different directions...

Various Sizes of Lights Went On and Off

SO, IN THE TWILIGHT, SITTING ON THE PORCH, WHEN IT’S AT ITS CLOSEST AND STOPS, YOU’RE SEEING SQUIGGLY WRITING, MOVING APPENDAGES AND LIGHTS. WHAT COLORS WERE THE LIGHTS? WHERE WERE THEY ON THE BODY? AND WHAT DID THEY DO?

They were just lights. I didn’t see any color to the lights. All I saw was light.

WHITE?

Yeah, just like white lights.

WHERE WERE THEY?

They were on the bigger body part and they were also on the arms and there were several on the spirally type things.
DID THE SPIRAL-TYPE THINGS LOOK LIKE WIRES PROJECTING UP INTO THE AIR ABOVE THE FLAT BODY?

I could just tell they were there.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am touched Linda was so helpful in the description..
so in the twighlight Thaxton could make out the heiro glyphics on a grey body..must have been a huge craft , Linda insists praying thaxton say yes that it had the eggbeater spokes or spikes chads had..
But no..instead.....was the most irrefutable statement ,,the proverbial immutable....."I just know they were there".. no further questions or assurances needed by Linda after that. Its an ironclad sighting..

and they even had all size lights on them..

Ihope I am not the only imagining this in this conversation...
If anything Linda messed this witness up. But no, little inconsistencies like that certainly are no barrier to her now, then, or ever for that matter.

so..

If anything Thaxtons description was more like the ufodrone hoax model posted by Wasco on OMF it resembles an automated magic mushroom..possibly peyote or mescalin for the botanists in the audience.

Thank you Wasco that was great....Whatever differences I may have had with OM in the past..I consider them in the past..You are all asking the right questions..and shouuld be concerned..whats going on with these people in fact this whole matter..Its just like the shell game on corner streets complete with shills..and you have to guess which shell the quarter is underneath..

and for heavens sake..what is "Bodice"..is that like Bodatious?

and to all hoaxters and disinfo artists..How good is the audience getting.?
Lasalles recent discosure source was caught in a lie and summarily fired.
his whole UN.story is now unraveling..
Lev..you will have to wait longer to harvest Humans..

Mr. Gilles Lorant has been severely attacked by some people questioning the professional profile that he announced at the start entering FEA.Yesterday evening, he was summoned by the board of directors FEA to explained himself. He then confirmed to having given false information on his profile. As a result, the board of directors at FEA asked for the resignation of Mr. Gilles Lorant.
At this link you'll find the official communication of the F.E.A.
Mr. Gilles Lorant having lied about his profile to the FEA, it becomes impossible for the organization to support the assertions of Mr. Gilles Lorant concerning information he would have heard at the United Nations.
www.federation-airplane.eu...

Next! take a number please..

update.All flights to and from 2013 have been grounded until further notice..

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

No further comment.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta

No further comment.

Hi Sidd,
I noticed that LMH mentioned 12 paper pictures, as opposed to photos attached as tyb mentioned. Is she giving herself an out?..will she make them available now?

Spring Break is coming and I will be going on Vacation to Tennessee for 2 weeks to visit my son and Aunt Escher..I hope to rap up a loose end on this matter here over there, a University professor at the institute before I return. Depending on what I find..I hope to post here if relevant and get that out of the way.

Reason seems to be arriving early this year, i have noticed.:]

[edit on 8-3-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Hey Sys...

Still here just researching and keeping my big mouth shut.

Boy, LMH could (and should) write a legal tome entitled:
"Asked and Answered: How to Lead a Witness."

She must think we are all pathetic idiots, right? Where is the respect...the love, Linda?

I'm just waiting for the 'UFO Hunters' to dabble into the drone saga but will not hold my breath. Most all of the newish cable programs (2 UFO Hunters, Monsterquest, et al) are just fluff and entertainment and are quite laughable -Just listen to Josh's voice at crucial moments - so funny)

I am exploring an interesting nexus I have observed between LMH, Noory, Bill Birnes, and others. I used to be a longtime subscriber to UFO Magazine
and spoke to Birnes on the phone some time ago. I stopped renewing when there was more 'new age' crap than UFO substance published and the staff lost Don and Vikki Ecker's excellent writings.

I'll keep looking, if I can keep from laughing...

new topics

top topics

<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join