It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 228
<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
ATTENTION: SPIRALS in NATIONWIDE PRINT!

Hey Sys and All:

Got my first April mag in the mail yesterday.

See Alienware ad on page 21 in Maximum PC magazine.

(I'd post a pic but my scanner is gebroken.)

I believe this is the first nationwide in-print promo or ad for Alienware displaying the primer stuff. Can't see ANY alien writing on the laptop or the desktop nor in the background art, just the barcode and spirals, etc.

Next, I ventured to the alienware website and, perhaps my eyes are too old, but there was no LAPstuff anywhere to be seen. If it's embossed on the laptop/desktop then they sure aren't promoting it very much. Maybe someone else here can look around to see if I missed something.

Probably, the ad will be in other magazines by now . . . lets all keep looking.

I wonder why Alienware hasn't shown off more of their ‘borrowed' artwork?

[edit on 12-3-2008 by klatunictobarata]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
deleted double post...my bad!

[edit on 12-3-2008 by klatunictobarata]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Hi Klatuu ..Im on my way out for lunch will pick up magazine (actually browsw free
)
Im back yes simple ad actually with one of their towers, I think they just used one of those brushes we found a ways back..for wheel effect, Im on their insider list so I will check there. Never hurts to go back and look again at any of this.

I forgot to post Arkhangels Analysis Pic in re my last post...Thanx Ark!

Now there may be room for error, like split reflections, but since nothing is perfect, we can be "reasonably" (Lord I miss that word) sure Michigan 2002 was another " "

[edit on 12-3-2008 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 12-3-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Mmm...

Interesting work lately people!

Keep up this fight Sys_Config, thats all I have to say until now.

Errr..

But Sys did you really tell a bunch of little kids a story about a ..yoni?

I' am surprised!

All things yoni :p

www.yoni.com...

But I seriously doubt we can find any info on drones in there..

[edit on 12-3-2008 by spacebot]

reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

Very excellent points there TheAgeNineteen and good follow up on this search Sys_Config.

Many UFO reports usually in the past were from people with no technical knowledge at all, we can find plenty on the internet,
It really looked like aliens were in a desperate search for people who just didn't know stuff but their usual matters for their survival, in order for those men/women to be enlightened by an otherwordly experience.

I was lately reading some reports from Russia mostly about the 1990 and I think 1991 UFO flap.
In other words people which if they found themselves watching of a UFO the last thing they would do in their lives is to make a thorough list of technical details or even witness very thoroughly for any discrepancies from the actual experience. THIS ALWAYS PUZZLED ME!
Like someone wanted to get some random although existing names of real persons for filling an enormous list, persons who wouldn't want to do anything with the actual event afterwards in their lives.

Peace!

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Hi Spacebot, hahaha Nooooo..I would never do that . I shield all of my kids ..but they grow up..That is the cycle..the site you mention has only certain parts of the yoni available only to subscribers..that is a mystery to me..it said click to enter..I got scared and close the link!

I was reviewing the nuforc listing but extremely scarce on any listing from Russia. What I found was that california has had over 5000 sightings over the years, more than all the other international sitings combined. that stood about 4500. Texas was about half of california, and so on with the other states.
Cross shaped sitings from early 70s to now stood at 136, and going thru them, some were interesting, others not, others very funny. They highlight in yellow the interesting ones.

I am going to post 2 from mufon..one which was very interesting.
They are as follows both posted this month and events within the year. Noteworthy was the last one by a former AF motorcyclist..the most detailed Iv read. with his own drawing

source mufon
3-2008 CA

Hello,

I want you guys to know that i see these UFO's all the time
they usually appear when i look up in the sky (I'm NOT Joking)
I'ts come to time that i must understand whats going on here

and another thing is that almost everytime i look at the time
i get digits eg.(12:12) i'm really tuned in to something here
and would like someone to contact me or investigate this.

I also see them around the cemtrails alot.

I'm not stupid and i know there is agency's watching people(EVEN ONLINE)
all the time and i welcome them to contact me as well
i'm NOT afraid of whats going on because i have been contacted.

Thats all i'm saying.

Thank you.

Second Sighting Report

mufoncms.com...
Traveling home on my motorcycle after work I took a side road to extend the ride a bit. Turned left onto Highway 63 heading south from East Calvert Hill Road. As I creasted the first hill I noticed what I believed to be a black bird to my left over the field riding an updraft. I refocused my attention on the rode when in my mind I thought, "That didn't look like a bird." At that point I was parallel with it over the field and i looked at it closer. I noticed that it seemed to move like it was a puppet on a string instead of something using any type of aerodynamics. The movement was erratic. When I looked right at it I could tell it was not a bird, but did not know what it was. Again, I am riding down a major highway on a motorcycle at 60-70 mph and let off of the throttle, but did not brake to slow down. I was litterally having a hard time processing what I thought I was seeing. The object was black and somewhat cigar shaped. As I try to remember I believe it had fins similar to a submarine, but i could be trying to asimulate it to something I recognize. The front end was round like a globe. The middle was a bit smaller and the back end was cylindrical. The very end was flat like a flashlight end. I created what my minds eye sees when i try to remember it in the computer software microsoft paint. I drew this a couple of days after the event. I am ex air force and have seen many types of aircraft. This was nothing like any aircraft that I have ever seen...."

end of quote

Now..what interested me was the shape the poster described, so detailed....as it sounded a lot like this craft

This is the craft associated with the famous Gary Mckinnon story of 2006 ..(have not heard Gary's status on that yet) reported after he was charged with hacking the Nasa computers..and confirming all the air brushing, and notwhat like extra terrestial officers, craft and the like.

So yes ..its interesting to see this last post make its way down down down into the mufon archives...like so many others I imagine..who knows ..perhaps its just not as exciting or ET as our caret ..sad..

[edit on 13-3-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I discovered this in my googling , it appears to be some technicians assessing damage mysteriously done to several "drone" like components being secretly tested and subsequently lost last summer. Most were recovered, Officials would not reveal any further details on the matter. One person did off the record comment if you see any drones with missing parts, then who can guess what happened to them. But these are done for.

some strange lettering was also discovered on the valuable craft parts which are also being analyzed , and so far have appeared to yield the phrase

"Die Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft Waren Hier!")

well, so much for appearing unannounced and uninvited

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

You know these are drone components how?

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Referring to: posted on 12-3-2008 @ 23:13

Good catch!

Now this is what I call an interesting sight in more ways than one.

Why is this? Let me explain.

First we can see a unique design in its structure and detail that can be expanded in hypothetical theories from an engineering perspective.
A (strange) flying behavior that lends even more details prone to scientific hypothesis.

But how can we compare things of unknown and confusing origins with down to earth engineering perspective? Simple, experiments of new propulsion theories are being developed all the time either from large corporations or from numerous individuals. We can find any on this on the internet. The flying behavior of this sighting can be similar to one hypothesis or experiment and the shape and detail of the craft could resemble details from other engineering theories or discoveries.

You take data from this sighting and put them in front of a board of experts that will try to decipher the puzzle.

This is how IT SHOULD BE done IMO!

Also all results should be available to the public.
Do we leave in an era that our further development is hindered with the barriers of traversing vast distances across an unfriendly medium such as space is?
Do we lack resources and new ideas that can help us produce efficient propulsion systems for the future and the coming space age?

Every help is welcome. If there are visitors from outer space then we should be studying them seriously.

The general picture characterizing the UFO phenom today and its accompanying philosophies, the way it has captured the attention of the society is nothing but serious, nothing, absolutely nothing can come of it that could really help humanity find answers and go forward. instead of helping us it can further hinder our evolution, if powers that be could capitalize on fear and naivety of the general public then a new dark age is looming behind the horizon. A bad dream that you and me and many others fear that it can soon manifest as reality.

In an engineered "disclosure" attempt Sys_Config imagine one of your drones flying by STS 123 new mission, and a more prone to sinister forces National Space Agency revealing everything to the public. This danger can be very real.

We have to re-engineer our collective thoughts and perspectives if we take a future space evolution of our race seriously.

I am not familiar in any extend with the Gary Mckinnon story but I will immediately start a search about it and compare results.

Just read your second posting on the "damaged drones".
IMO have a feeling it is a hilarious attempt to lend credibility to the alien drones hypothesis.

Peace!

[edit on 13-3-2008 by spacebot]

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
this was a joke..guys did you read the whole post to end? hahaha you caught it Space bot..the mckinnon and other post was legit..I was impressed by the mufon poster not to try and prejudice the sigting with own experiences..but ultimately that is what we do.
this last one is just humor..
but these are the magneticc plasma o rings I came across. they are deliberatly designed bent (toroidal)But I could not resist.! remember the "scientist" Linda had on stating they reminded him of accelerators., but as you know these require an injection point somewhere..
By accident I found out the cern experiment is supposed to produce a shower of little black holes, not just one like many just glossing over think.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Yes!

I was talking about the biker sighting.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
A Garry McKinnon description of one of the files he accessed in NASA servers:

My dialup 56K connection was very slow trying to download one of these picture files. As this was happening, I had remote control of their desktop, and by adjusting it to 4-bit color and low screen resolution, I was able to briefly see one of these pictures. It was a silvery, cigar-shaped object with geodesic spheres on either side. There were no visible seams or riveting. There was no reference to the size of the object and the picture was taken presumably by a satellite looking down on it. The object didn't look manmade or anything like what we have created. Because I was using a Java application, I could only get a screenshot of the picture -- it did not go into my temporary internet files. At my crowning moment, someone at NASA discovered what I was doing and I was disconnected.

www.wired.com...

From wikipedia org Garry McKinnon:

en.wikipedia.org...

Is this the description of a spaceship in the Garry McKinnon story that you are referring Sys_Config?

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Believe so Spacebot..I believe the russioans have something quite amazing themselves..I ran across..but its been a while.
i believe this link will give you info on mckinnon
www.alienufosecret.eu... and has a video of the this type of craft. He was very influenced by the disclosure project, and in youthful brashness hacked into nasa to look for ETS
oops wrong one.thats the plasma one, but interesting all the way thru..
these are correct. The last is a video posted at an interview..but looks pretty amazing, the other o video much clearer I have to find again..but pretty amazing as well..I havent heard or seen anyone say fake yet but still looking.

ufonews.tv...
www.news.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.eyepod.org...

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Huh!

Talking about intuition, you forwarded a link

www.eyepod.org...

that has a video of not only what McKinnon saw but what this biker in your story said he did, were you aware initially of this Sys?

Sniff sniff, intuitively I sniffed out something of importance in that particular sighting in your bikers story and now have a video of something similar, that displays FTL capability or shape diffusing and cloacking too! If the video has captured some kind of technology IMO it displays the later properties.

Thanks Syd!

Where is that description of a more flattened model that McKinnon allegedly saw, I can't find anything but article banners in McKinnon interviews. Sorry I do not wish to sidetrack any thread here.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Ok. that guys does not lie about what he found unless he is trained to, his body language is consistent with a man simply recalling facts that he holds real.
I found a description of this object in his video interview in Project Camelot:

www.youtube.com...

It does not resemble any concept of what NASA or any scientists have in mind about space going projects and it resembles a carrier of geodesic like domes similar to this type of design philosophy found in this video posted above:

www.eyepod.org...

Similar qualities of shape managing are also displayed in other sightings like here:

www.youtube.com...

also found a rather characteristic conversation from youtube comments of what people perceive a UFO to be, rather consistent I think with the common myths disseminated in the IMO fabricated UFO lore

for one am tired of seeing all these so called UFO sightings, that is more likely to be fake than real, the day i see evidence i start believing, untill then... isnt it weird most UFO's look exactly like hollywoods stupid flying plates? but hey we all know hollywood is never wrong. btw if u pause just before it disappears, u see 1 of them mooning through the window, and another standing in the sunroof flashing! ''I'm super super sereal'' Al gore from south park 10 06

you are dum, saucers are the real shape of saucers, it is the right shape of the craft, spaceships fly on electro magnetic coils, thus the saucer shape and spinning, it creates a vacuum around the ship causin it to zip back and fort really fast, learn your physic befor you comment next time

This was from the now famous China Nanjing incident although the material is questionable.

Maybe the drones "project" could be about another unusual phenomenon being spotted of varying shapes, and the drone sightings "management team" which according to Sys_Config research they exist, either fabricating or IMO altering information, has the task to feed the public with a specific shape and characteristics, in order for the public to blindly focus on a predescribed theme, denying the public the possibility of chance in identifying parts of technological similarities with our earthly concepts, or derive new insights of how things could work regarding space going technology.

A fabricated global theme later can either be identified from relevant authorities or dismissed, it can all depend on their mood and initial philosophy of handling the public knowledge.

What could be even more interesting is that if indeed an ET intelligence is visiting our habitat, their levels of exposure could be fine tuned as to experiment of what impact any detail of their presence can bring to an unsuspected public that is being handled around.
I could go all the way and state that if a possible ET disclosure was to originate from ET's themselves, it could be resulting in being greatly hindered and misunderstood by the politics involved, or the forces that handles public knowledge and influence such politics if you like.
Certainly I can assume that a great effort is being exercised on how the public perceives or MUST perceive the UFO enigma.

It seems according to what discrepancies we can spot in general and exercising the ability of our critical thinking, there are some very interesting and complicated politics involved in this whole UFO phenomenon, most members of the public are not only unaware off but being mislead to.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by spacebot

I think that's a pretty spot-on assessment, personally.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Actually the person who replied saying this

"" you are dum, saucers are the real shape of saucers, it is the right shape of the craft, spaceships fly on electro magnetic coils, thus the saucer shape and spinning, it creates a vacuum around the ship causin it to zip back and fort really fast, learn your physic befor you comment next time ""

needs to learn his history . Physicists have a bias that the rest of the world is made up of stamp collectors.
Had this crown prince of science, this nobel laureate done a little homework he would realize that the term saucer or round was a fiction created by the media at the time. that the original sighting after which the term followed was about crescent , batlike shaped, shaped crafted, one which appeared to have a hole in the middle flying at 1700 mph. "Saucer" was used after seasoned AF pilot Kenneth Arnold made his stunning observation, which was confirmed later by people on the ground..and others spotting the same things in seattle later. the editor of the newspaper, one of many covering it nationwide..started using the term flying saucer..or disk..Arnold merely said describing the "motion"like disks skipping over water..
So the fellow in the reply should include himself in the proverbial intelligent box of rocks before calling names and rewriting history.
for a full explanation see wiki..quite enlightening
en.wikipedia.org...
What astounds me in nuforc is the number of cigars going back to the sixties.
But Nuforc and mufon should purge their databases of folx reporting now what they saw decades ago. It corrupts distorts the data..that should be place in a separate db. I have already seen one posted 2007 for an incedent 1970 with craft having heiroglyphics, egyptian like. So yes..whether gov or viral agents, or just plane meanness..history can be revised..if we are not vigilent. As an example, We already lost a piece when a certain former clinton person stuffed irreplaceable documents concerning prep for Iraq war into his socks at the National Archives.Perhaps he was saving them for his old boss es new Clinton Library. whether that or UFOs, reality not just history is affected.
So we see the beginning of how our perception of reality , as far as UFOs go has been influenced by a small editing remark.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Thank you fortwynt

Sys_Config I think your experience is valuable since you seem you research past UFO history with a level of accuracy and a critical eye.

About the Kenneth Arnold case initially trying to get a logical explanation, I thought that it was a case of a spy trying to signal military secrets to the other side the USSR using the public media or either an experiment of sort of how such a concept could be used to relay data. For ex. having an agent claiming things out in the open without specifically pointing fingers and having the protection of the public opinion that tracks his story while the military establishment could do little to suppress the story because at least at that era there was little if any public mention or suspicion that a military would engage in exotic technological concepts that defy the laws of physics, else it would lend credibility to public speculation of involvement, and then would risk revealing secrets not only to the enemy but to the general public at same time. I don't know if the UFO phenomenon is or was of any help to individuals or organizations for relaying secrets back and forth outside country borders but what if someone actually gave a try to use an say.. asymmetrical method like that? It could also serve as a testing field on how a relevant technology if theoriticaly was possessed in the Soviet Union would impact the US public opinion. Would they consider it a threat blaiming the enemy for it, or would rule out such a possibility, and expressing new theories of its origin?
If I was the USSR and had possession of such a technology I would quickly arrange meetings with the other side to alarm them of a supposed global danger and demanding a shared resources initiative to fight together this new threat, in reality I would be trying to find out if they too had ventures in same projects to determine how much more advanced I would be, even more so IF I detected another presence sharing some of these technological capabilities which I couldn't identify its originator.

Again the politics behind UFO's can be mind boggling.

I don't really know what to make of the Kenneth Arnold story so for now I treat it as being legit. What made me not believing it was a legit UFO story back then was the odd shapes he described, (irony) there should be round saucer like things since most UFO's "always" look like that. (/irony)

If the theory about the drones and a "management team" of drone appearances has any value, people searching about the CARRET drones should also search about incidents with other appearances but with the drone behavior, if IMO someone wants to spread dissinfo would keep the actual behavioral patterns of an encounter intact but would distort the actual appearances in his effort to spread confusion and make data gathering a difficult process. Actually it is the visual appearance in an occurrence that can shed light on a piece of unknown technology, thus I wouldn't be hasty as to drop the whole drone enigma instead I would be trying to find similar patterns but having also in mind a possible different appearance of an object.

Peace!

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I wish I could drop it. and walk away and say its all escapist fantasy But these people have seen something as strange as when the Mayans saw the first of the Spanish or Portuguese ships on the horizon. Caret for me has proven iteself a fraud, Isaac never claimed to see it, just the parts.We did the seeing for him,another dose of pablum for our consumption and entertainment and of course behavioral analysis in this medium of the internet.
I dont think the Ruissians had any edge by possesion of crafts. Their massive reverse engineering of our first IBM computers and other technology complete with "bug"s was a masterpiece and certainly proof of their espionage activity and lack of innovations for self..resources are generally scace after a war of course after all and we we not touched..so this is to be expected..by both sides (more than 2 of course) have done to each other and still do today, mind games included. But something is behind the people behind the curtains.
I wonder where SiddHarta is. a shout out to him and all who have gone.

good night to all
and to all a goodnight.

[edit on 14-3-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Hey SYS:
Aren't these physical samples of the Moebius Strip and Klein Bottles we looked a a while ago?

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by klatunictobarata

Hey SYS:
Aren't these physical samples of the Moebius Strip and Klein Bottles we looked a a while ago?

Yes there is behind the toroidal joke something, as the shapes appear to have relevancy to containment and funneling of energy, issues of supeconductivity of matter at high temperatures etc, questions which may be answered by research into the shapes and symbols used by our very anscestors. But to speak further would be foolish on my part as I have no expertise whatsoever in the latter.
By the way, i kept thinking about the dopefish, and the fishes in the colorized diagram, and then realized how much washington state keeps popping up. When infinnityfilms cameup with the spiral symbol, I realized it had been shot in Seattle, famous for its fishing. If I am not mistaken, Isaac caret srver is in washington state, even though Todd is in Oregon.
Just random observations keep coming to me. I am still pondering this as are all of you. besides the symbols and forms or shapes, I must include color. I had a dream the other night in which a tiger with its bold stripes passed by me, as if to say keep hunting. then it jumped to a childs xylophone, with the colors green, red, and blue. oddly enough those were the predominant colors in Woys colorization of the lap file. in the lap also were the people playing Twister, which uses those very same colors as if to tell us or suggest..Quantum entanglement..
. I also ran across but did not capture an artice dealing with high states of superconductivity and the peculiar routes electrons take at high temperatures., stripe formations. I must get that again . Real science here after all.
en.wikipedia.org...
www.sciencedaily.com... which are very high priority areas in physics. Odd coincidences.
We know music has been touched on, but not as notes in the color spectrums to the colors mentioned above. (interesting that certain lit UFOS use blue green red also) Ive seen blue and red on airplanes, but havent seen green, and have no idea as to its use in regular earth craft.
just musing..of course..

I forgot to include ATTOS site as he also makes extensive use of spiral/vortex effects in his egrd work and Tap Ten which very early one had been mentioned by Sidd and a colleague here in passing conversation
tapten.egrd.net... Perhaps spacebot can ascertain what he expects us to do as he leaves every time he comes. The einsteins elsewhere have not figured it out, so why are we expected to. Please stop being so temperamental..Atto ..Heavens sake ....
but if then again..if he can't, well I just hate someone else getting the credit when he has so much to offer, I like to think of him as family really,....he was there from the beginning..

ufo.egrd.net...
tapten.egrd.net...

top topics

<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join