It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 236
<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta

Originally posted by murnut
reply to post by Siddharta

Or maybe someone will start a fire

Hmm, I don't hope so... Numbers is giving me some trouble since some time. I always liked that guy and even tried to make some contact in the past, but reading his comments everywhere in the net, I am troubled a little...

What is now in his mind, that he is searching for military networks?

Tomi, I hope, you have some influence and can stop it, if it is going to far. Or are you also playing with the trigger???

Great minds think alike...so where does that leave me and you?

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Glad someboody liked it LOL!!

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Delete duplicate post! OOPS

[edit on 25-3-2008 by TheShadow]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by murnut

Or maybe someone will start a fire

Hmm, I don't hope so... Numbers is giving me some trouble since some time. I always liked that guy and even tried to make some contact in the past, but reading his comments everywhere in the net, I am troubled a little...

What is now in his mind, that he is searching for military networks?

Tomi, I hope, you have some influence and can stop it, if it is going to far. Or are you also playing with the trigger???

Great minds think alike...so where does that leave me and you?

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
An unusual artifact a smiley, but I had someone do a photoshop contrast to bring it out. What We noticed was immediately the pixelation diffferences around the edges of craft, and nowhere else, ie, a pastejob. I had seen that smiley along with iss in the colorized lap by woy. I further note that around the smiley itself upper left corner is the rectamngle or square corner..that was not erased, or blended in to match surrounding..as when one cuts out an image and pastes that.
I note the date on the pic modified 5 5, and the application identified by our photoshop as photoshop elements.

now what we must avoid is a duplication of arguments, a loop, that goes nowhere. But given whats happened since the pix came out, this part may need to be re examined.As well of course the 12 pix Lnda has.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config

now what we must avoid is a duplication of arguments, a loop

Reading the last posts, I fear it already happened.

The same, when I read LMH's "Drones are mine"-article at
www.earthfiles.com...

Again she repeats all these stories of the past without any differentiation - and nothing to add. A kind of potpurri.

But now that the desired media coverage is there, the witnesses will flood into the public, I guess.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Ok, apparently, this is gonna lead us no where but backwards.

Sys, that is the clearest enhancement I've seen of that anomoly yet. It's even clearer if you move about 10 feet away from your monitor. But it turns into a rorshach test at that point, everyone is gonna see something different.

I was under the assumption this was the only photo with a known PS artifact found in it. But as someone said on the page before this, atrifacts were found on many of the pictures. I was unaware.

Again I apologize to set this investigation back. This looks like a dead end. It's just wierd that it's been left on the photos. It is still on every copy of that particular image I can find.

But thanks for the work on it Sys, I'm gonna save your enchancement. (never know).

But again it appears to be a dead end, in the fact, we can't garner any information, other than the picture was manipulated for some odd reason. Artists love to sign thier their work, being an artist my self, I know this. Just like the two guys who were doing the original Crop Circles remember? But I don't think that's the case here, it may have just been a mistake made when someone was trying to resize the original in PS or whatever other software they used.

So ya, lets put it behind us, and move forward, and keep makeing "fresh" progress.

Thanks again though for giving it a second (well actually 3rd stab)much appreciate.

Good Luck all.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config

now what we must avoid is a duplication of arguments, a loop

Reading the last posts, I fear it already happened.

The same, when I read LMH's "Drones are mine"-article at
www.earthfiles.com...

Again she repeats all these stories of the past without any differentiation - and nothing to add. A kind of potpurri.

But now that the desired media coverage is there, the witnesses will flood into the public, I guess.

Nola its ok, as they cant explain dopefish away as easily and we will have that ready for the newcomers as well, so they dont become dopes in this, and as I said, Its the season for the reason.

SIdd Fellow members,
This appears very well coordinated , one lie after another. What I am shocked is OMF hires 2 PIs at one hundred dollars an hour will not publicly demand these pictures from her. Instead the the look for a pole that honestly looks like it has a Jamaican bob sled sled mounted on top. How difficult is that to find. Has anyone seen the manual and specs and code and for a pole like that.?
Tomiuk insists Linda is helping as if "behind the scenes".
Yes she has been helping herself ,not the case, not ours,

Instead of the Beautiful and Brash investigative journalist she once was, we get a hag, like the biblical The great whore of Babylon,
selling truth piece meal, and hiding the whole.. Why does OMf continue to allow her to do this, unless perhaps they have seen the 12 pictures themselves, and found nothing and like latitude or 10358 they have taken the following posture..
2 quotes from an OMF/AC/UC advocate and LMH lackey supreme

[quote author=Latitude link=board=isaac&num=1193353772&start=94#6 date=1199750313]

Dr Dill is actually pretty level headed about his skeptism and does not come off like a debunker as many in these forums do
It is true that so many do want so badly to be the one to expose a hoax. It seems that is the only reason they hang around. I don't understand that mentality. I had evidence that basically killed the Staggs drone video and I was hesitant to say anything. I felt bad..

God forbid when you feel really sick or terrible Latitude/10358
Perhaps Tomiuk, in the mix, can hold your hand and we will get the truth then

but it gets worse..
Quote from Latitude aka !0538 at OM

Of those who continually scream fake before all the info is in, I am making a list. You can bank on it that I will be the first to make light of them for being wrong. I will never let them forget it. They have in my opinion committed the worst offense against ufology. What we have are two types. The first is simply someone who can't resist the temptation to debunk. The second is those that hold a grudge against a case for not being everything they had hoped for ..They won't be given a free pass from me. They rolled the dice. If they come up snake eyes payment must be made.
[color]
"" unquote

A list! for the Czars secret police..I hope not.
Make sure you do the decent thing and spell our names correctly 10358/latitude
I will keep these quotesas along with the LMH story as a Reminder why lies and hoaxes ,can continually go on forever , its because of people like LMH, Latitude/10358 and lets not forget , those that coddle them.

Speaking of coddling Atto is Back Making his case the science from Caret was actually stolen from him., which is why they put his thread separate from caret material. I dont see how you can separate them. Atto has better way of explaining the science better than anyone
He has been working on this for 3 decades. which means the ET as given to us by isaac is false, but the science has probative value. Thats why he could not be allowed on a caret thread. wise move. makes sense.

But still, dont know.why .Our hero Atto is ignoring us
After all Hard Science demands Hard Questions

I am in communication with a start trek blog site that follows the auctions held for start trek and fowarded all the shots as originally posted on isaac caret . I will inform this learned community here of the results. If they cant find it, no one can. Like witnesses, if its not there its not there. Even telephone poles leave a hole behind.

[edit on 26-3-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
While we’re re-hashing the image analysis angle there’s something that’s been bothering me for a while now it concerns the image that LMH recently posted:

This is certainly one of the fabled, “Hi-Res” images and it’s one that LMH hasn’t released in whole.

Below is the image it came from along with the hi-res image that she did release (both reduced in size).

When the first hi-res was released we joked how a marking at the base of the longest paddle resembled the WWF motif of a panda:

That’s not important though, but it’s this, “Projection” of a pandas face that allows you to easily recognise the darker areas which causes this illusion, notably the eyes and the ears.

And in this next image I’ve circled the areas that I’m referencing, both are from the hi-res images, the one we already had and the one that she recently posted:

Have a look at the correlation of the two dark circles (using the earlier analogy it would be the pandas eyes) in each image. Now if you draw a straight line between them they certainly look as if they’ve changed positions. I think compression/image artefacts can be ruled out as they’re both hi-res and you can easily discern what you’re looking at.

One line runs fron the body of the Drone to the tip of the paddle (length) while the other image shows the line runs from side to side (breadth).

I’ve pored over this for a while and can’t find a natural reason as to why this would occur…..

Any ideas?

One other thing, on this recently release image you can easily see what appears to be two wires, it just seems an all too, “Human” way of strengthening the structure by (possibly) tethering the paddle.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Fascinating doc, there appears to be some unnatural tampering at work, I suspect. with both your questions, that image should not have changed positions, odd just like the trees that should move dont. here the panda does. Yes, the governing laws of physics , the very fabric of space time, ie ,reality seem to be breaking down as we speak even. Certainly those lines or strings or..shall I say it? fishing line are absolutely essential in keeping the craft balanced while its engines "fight" the forces of gravity and can still pose for us simultaneously. Perhaps that was that same wire used or inadvertently left over on the disassembled image. which means doc we may have a 3d model on our hands.
with the image of one being altered at some point for the other. However we can avoid the pixel counting trap, some will try, and all agree bogus.

I can assure evryone involved, that there will not be enough fishing line in the world to keep the story together when this is all over.
no matter how many newspapers it appears on like the recent santa cruz on the 2 PIS
www.santacruzsentinel.com...
and kbtw nbc today nice comparisons to the day earth stood still., unfortunately, with woooo oooo ooo oo sounds.that tells you the direction the report is heading www.ksbw.com...

Thank you doc for again great observation and supporting pix.

Pandas..is there a chinese connection that can possibly save the story you think?
Update:

RE: second pic link to news story in ca‏
Sent: Wed 3/26/08 8:10 PM
To: '

Manny:

Never seen anything like it and certainly nothing even close was sold at Christie’s.

Alec

Unquote
Thank you Mr. Peters
That was the response from the owner of a startrek dedicated site dealing with the christies auction before and after and others as well.
trekmovie.com...

Short sweet and to the point. No bonus dvd for me thank you.

[edit on 27-3-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DrDil

It's CGI. Nothing's being "strengthened".

Mod Edit-Please Read: One-line posts

[edit on 3/26/2008 by Cuhail]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DrDil

Nice find Dr.

If disinfo/hoax...I can't think of a good reason.

Real? Insert believer excuse here ___________.

Conjecture?

The panda circle insert spins?

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Mur My friends& not so friends, Thats just the beginning, imagine, what the other 11 have. As we get closer to that day of LMH disclosure, I would like it to be played to the music from jaws. or for the nostalgic, Somebodys watching me (my favorite as danced by Laurel n Hardy). www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mageofzhalfir
reply to post by DrDil

It's CGI. Nothing's being "strengthened".

You’re missing the point, you’re still looking at the finger rather than where it’s pointing, no-one is disputing it’s CGI but rather the fact that if the Drone is not of earthly origin then why would it require what appears to be an earthly solution.

The, “Strengthening” was an example of how we might use the wires, rather than rely on the RSR capacity of the alleged anti-gravity device that is supposed to hold the Drone together (according to Isaac/CARET).

Basically it’s just another red flag among many…..

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
These cords or wires are indeed interesting, Dil.

Looking at the other pictures again, there are a few things, which would have been explained as quality loss due to compression. But now it looks as if the hi res photos would show us more.

The rotating "panda" is another riddle. I looked at it again and again and wondered, if it could be some optical illusion. But it still seems to be self-circling panda technique...

Edit to add: It not only rotated, but it also is a mirror, isn't it?

[edit on 27-3-2008 by Siddharta]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
fyi I rented The X Files the complete seventh season, disc one, episode one, called the The Sixth Extinction.
This episode is based on Agent Scully finding a spacecraft in Africa and on the side of the craft there are Alien writing, and Scully job is to decode the symbols.
Guess what that writing looks like our Drone/Issac writing, it almost resemble, sometimes I feel like this all a bad dream, why do I keep seeing the same symbols poping out in movies like Matrix, Star Trek, and many more, are they playing a trick on the public audience or this is all part of a huge cover-up.

I am going to try to get you a pic so you know what I'm saying.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
That is remarkable Sidd, rotated and inverted, is someone showing off their amazing superior photoshop skills. He should come foward for proper recognition. But if they want to stay hiding underneath Lindas skirt, well..thats unfortunate.

Originally posted by newkid
fyi I rented The X Files the complete seventh season, disc one, episode one, called the The Sixth Extinction.
This episode is based on Agent Scully finding a spacecraft in Africa and on the side of the craft there are Alien writing, and Scully job is to decode the symbols.
Guess what that writing looks like our Drone/Issac writing, it almost resemble, sometimes I feel like this all a bad dream, why do I keep seeing the same symbols poping out in movies like Matrix, Star Trek, and many more, are they playing a trick on the public audience or this is all part of a huge cover-up.

I am going to try to get you a pic so you know what I'm saying.

Nice find NewKid, I tried to see if I could get an episode clip, but did find an episode summary. whats really important is not so much the look like or resemble ours, Newkid, but they have functions, the same as Isaacs...here is part of the dialogue, note the symbols have power, people getting sick working at site, symbols were like ancient navajo, and parts allso referenced judeo christian and other religions, DNA stuff, ..the power of letters on craft became apparent wen some rubbed their hand over it.
the link gives an excellent sysnopsis and makes it releveant to the kind of power Isaac describes. I will try to find other stuff to help here.

SCULLY: (voiceover)

The work here is painstaking-- a slow and tedious piecing together. It appears to be a craft, its skin covered in the intricate symbols you and I both saw but which I now understand are part of a complex communication. Dr. Barnes has broken some of the symbols into letters using an ancient Navajo alphabet and, though it has helped to uncover some of what's here it has also made for greater confusion. On the top surface of the craft I'm finding words describing human genetics. Efforts to read the bottom of the craft have been harder. Our workers were scared away by phenomena I admit I can't explain-- a sea of blood, a swarm of insects. But what little we have found has been staggering-- passages from the Christian Bible, from pagan religions, from Ancient Sumeria... science and mysticism conjoined. But more than words, they are somehow imbued with power. I've ignored warnings to quit this work, remaining committed to finding answers, afraid only that our secret here won't last and that I might be too late.

www.generationterrorists.com...

nice too read the rest, and closest to Isaac attempt at same descriptiom
the synopsis is very short, I recommend going.
I will star you for that Newkid. I always loved xfiles, yet I missed that episode. the sixth extinction which a UN report in 2002 was concerned with
www.xfroadrunners.com...

Again proof, Isaac not very original, and chris carter would not be happy.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
The first 'panda' pic looks like part of the language from the primer/collaboration thing that was put out:

Just a few cents.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bertha
The first 'panda' pic looks like part of the language from the primer/collaboration thing that was put out:

Just a few cents.

tThanx Bertha we are actually less concerned with the "panda look" than than we are with the shift in orientation and support structure lines at the fin pointed out by Dr.Dil Panda is just a comfortable reference point, like the face on mars, or auto part designations given to structures on the surface.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Or simply said: If Bertha is right, than DrDil is right, because the angle has changed.

Did you see, that Pj is showing his whole homevideos here? I missed to save them. And now I got the feeling I missed something.

As long as we are looking for drones, maybe somebody could send me pj's avatars. (I bet he is the first to send them, aren't you?)

For comparison I download the PI's interview. Maybe there are some similarities.

top topics

<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join